In my current playthrough I don't get devices equipped when the pickpocket fail handler picks that outcome (rape and stealing my stuff work fine). excerpt from the log at that time:

[06/27/2021 - 12:20:36PM] Error: Property PpFailDevices not found on sls_mcm. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[topic info 27057C32 on quest _SLS_PickPocketFailFgQuest (27057C25)].TIF__04057C32.Fragment_0() - "TIF__04057C32.psc" Line 9
[06/27/2021 - 12:20:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
	[topic info 27057C32 on quest _SLS_PickPocketFailFgQuest (27057C25)].TIF__04057C32.Fragment_0() - "TIF__04057C32.psc" Line 9
[06/27/2021 - 12:20:36PM] SLS_: GetNumFreeSlots: Freeslots: 3
[06/27/2021 - 12:20:36PM] SLS_: EquipRandomDds: Free slots: 3
[06/27/2021 - 12:20:42PM] [SGO] UpdateLoop:Begin

An idea I had which I *assume* might be less work than city-specific licenses with all that branching: A new license type for alchemy. If you don't have a license they'll take your potions (and ingredients? ..maybe make this one optional.. ?). Maybe couple the license with enchantments as well (soul gems are not allowed without a license - I don't often play as an enchanter but I *think* soul gems are not categorized as magic items; if they are this one is already covered).

From a city management perspective these things are not uncommon mechanisms for generating gold, and so they should be taxed, ...right? The guys making clothes and weapons are regulated, but not the people making lethal poisons..?

I'm currently playing with mods making alchemy less financially attractive (lower prices for potions), but even so I still often find myself naturally drawn towards this source of income simply because it's free money because it's not covered by licenses.

Edited by BYJE137
1 hour ago, blarghxxx said:

In my current playthrough I don't get devices equipped when the pickpocket fail handler picks that outcome (rape and stealing my stuff work fine). excerpt from the log at that time:

[06/27/2021 - 12:20:36PM] Error: Property PpFailDevices not found on sls_mcm. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[06/27/2021 - 12:20:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[06/27/2021 - 12:20:36PM] SLS_: GetNumFreeSlots: Freeslots: 3
[06/27/2021 - 12:20:36PM] SLS_: EquipRandomDds: Free slots: 3
[06/27/2021 - 12:20:42PM] [SGO] UpdateLoop:Begin

I seem to recall Monoman mentioning that he probably broke that functionality at some point during an update, meaning that it no longer works. I think he's aware of the problem and that it's not just you (it also doesn't work for me).

3 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

An idea I had which I *assume* might be less work than city-specific licenses with all that branching: A new license type for alchemy. If you don't have a license they'll take your potions (and ingredients? ..maybe make this one optional.. ?). Maybe couple the license with enchantments as well (soul gems are not allowed without a license - I don't often play as an enchanter but I *think* soul gems are not categorized as magic items; if they are this one is already covered).

That's a good suggestion IMO, as alchemy is an easy way to make money. Why sell your body when you can pick flowers?

44 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Give the Ingredients and Alchemy addons in FMEA a try and see if you still think it is easy ?

Thanks for the suggestion... I'll see if there's an SE version around somewhere :)

EDIT: it looks like the LE version works on SE.

Edited by Anunya
On 6/25/2021 at 3:17 AM, Fulanoo said:

How about separate licenses for different hold allegiances (imperial/stormcloak)? It might be interesting, but maybe too much work?

I Suggest A Different Way...
That Because We Already Know, Usually I Will Avoid That City (That We Haven't A License Yet).
Or If We Caught Sometimes Just Use Ultimate Button (Quick Load).
I Think Better To Added Some Enforcer Patrol Outside The City, Like On The Road, or Some Enforcer Will Encounter The Player Randomly.

Ah Can't Wait For Freedom License Anyway. "Control Woman During Adventure Time".
Because I Rarely Come To The City To Avoid "Tax/License" Except For Trade. <-- Because We Already Predicted ?

Edited by Black714

I am honestly disappointed. I would like to really try out this mod but my game crashes when I launch skyrim. I dont know if its because this mod file is so big or what. I have less than a 100 mods when I try to launch skyrim with this mod and it still crashes. FINS works fine and Ive played skyrim with no problem with over 200 mods before and Im really at my wits end. I would like any help I can get in how I can play this mod because it sounds like a perfect addition to my survival runs.

On the subject of Licenses being hold specific, I feel like some survivalists might have missed MM1s subtle "This is a lot of extra work for me, and it will be an annoyance to most users (including and especially me)" statement that he inserted between the lines. ?

5 minutes ago, MsElossa said:

I am honestly disappointed. I would like to really try out this mod but my game crashes when I launch skyrim. I dont know if its because this mod file is so big or what. I have less than a 100 mods when I try to launch skyrim with this mod and it still crashes. FINS works fine and Ive played skyrim with no problem with over 200 mods before and Im really at my wits end. I would like any help I can get in how I can play this mod because it sounds like a perfect addition to my survival runs.

You should probably start a post in technical support. 

include a Load order (the order in which your plugins are arranged, this can be exported in LOOT)

a Mod list (A list of all installed mods this can be easily exported if you have Mod Organizer 2) 

Crashing at launch is almost always a missing master so that is what you will probably be told right away, so check that first of course. ?

Edited by Corsayr
15 hours ago, Corsayr said:

On the subject of Licenses being hold specific, I feel like some survivalists might have missed MM1s subtle "This is a lot of extra work for me, and it will be an annoyance to most users (including and especially me)" statement that he inserted between the lines. ?

MM has been saying no to hold-specific licenses for a long time.

SL Adventures has all that hold-specific stuff, so people expected SLS to go further.

For me, not being hold specific is tolerable, but for the clothes license, less so.

Clothes license has never been useful to me because it's not per hold.

Also, the ability to have magic-licenses have a special 'rebel cities only' mode, would be nice.

20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You should probably start a post in technical support. 

include a Load order (the order in which your plugins are arranged, this can be exported in LOOT)

a Mod list (A list of all installed mods this can be easily exported if you have Mod Organizer 2) 

Crashing at launch is almost always a missing master so that is what you will probably be told right away, so check that first of course. ?

Alright so how do I get to technical support for I thought this was it. I use vortex. never really used LOOT and vortex usually tells when your missing something for a mod. Just to be on the safe side are there any hard and soft requirements that are not listed in the description? Besides the main reqs for most mods the only one I seen was Simply Knock. Thanks for the help and Ill try to find the TS some more.

13 minutes ago, MsElossa said:

Alright so how do I get to technical support for I thought this was it. I use vortex. never really used LOOT and vortex usually tells when your missing something for a mod. Just to be on the safe side are there any hard and soft requirements that are not listed in the description? Besides the main reqs for most mods the only one I seen was Simply Knock. Thanks for the help and Ill try to find the TS some more.

You need to sort your load order. This isn't a 'ah sure it'll probably be fine' kind of thing. I doubt vortex gives a hoot what way mods are loaded except for hard requirements being actually loaded but skyrim just won't load if a hard requirement is not loaded anyway. But if mods are loaded out of order it can cause all kinds of weirdness. LOOT isn't perfect but it's at least something. 

AFAIR the SE version of SK needs a third party SKSE plugin fix. Did you install that?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24297

Also make sure that papyrus util standalone is installed. And that it absolutely always overwrites every other mod. Always.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

You need to sort your load order. This isn't a 'ah sure it'll probably be fine' kind of thing. I doubt vortex gives a hoot what way mods are loaded except for hard requirements being actually loaded but skyrim just won't load if a hard requirement is not loaded anyway. But if mods are loaded out of order it can cause all kinds of weirdness. LOOT isn't perfect but it's at least something. 

AFAIR the SE version of SK needs a third party SKSE plugin fix. Did you install that?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24297

Also make sure that papyrus util standalone is installed. And that it absolutely always overwrites every other mod. Always.

Well that worked. I thought I had that Simply Knock plugin for I remember finding it in other posts didn't realize I didn't download it. Vortex does let you pick the load order and I was pretty sure that wasn't the problem. I just tried it and it didn't crash. Surprising how much a small mod can effect it. So thank you and now I'm going to go and try out this mod finally.

Been playing this for a couple of days, and have been really enjoying it, it's a shame I didn't try it earlier. It has been a real blast. Some things I have noticed

First the biggest one for me was already answered, but just thought I'd mention it for completeness. And this there isn't anything fundamentally different between Whore and Curfew licenses, so a +1 for more dealing with these 2 would definitely make for a more interesting time when you have the Whore license. And this leads into my next observation.

And that is guards just seem to know when you have a license and just stop bothering you about it. I would really like to see more excuses for them to stop you for "random" inspections, either just to degrade the pc by confirming the name on their license, which I really love when you have to do it when moving to the main gate, but only if you are basically breaking a license rule. I think it should be more common an occurrence.

Which leads me into an idea, which is something already done in slaverun iirc, which is actually making the PC change their name. What I imagine happens is the PC goes to buy their license and the quartermaster does his thing, and when he finally gives you wan and you have already paid, he says something like "Okay I've got a License here for Fuck Toy, is that you?" To which the PC can protest and say no, and the quartermaster says okay well it'll cost you another license fee to draw up another contract, so you'd need to pay twice, and yes probably get another name, repeat until the PC caves and accepts her new name and actually changing it, or gives up. Would be neat if she also had to take a letter to the Jarl or steward to officially change it which could lead to some other activities, such as paying a fee for that as well, or offering services like a toll. The quartermaster doesn't always need to change her name if it's already lewd, but he can if he wants to. If she changes her name her other licenses can become invalid, which he won't tell her until she gets stopped by a random inspection, and either normal penalties apply or more extortion for toll activities, those toll guards can't be the only one to have fun ya know.

Then the last thing I think would be a good addition and am surprised it's not already a thing, but adding begging for cum to eat to stave off her cum addiction. Right now we can beg for just about anything for addictions but not that. Sure you can use TDF prostitution to force blowjobs, but she really should be worried about getting money in addition to feeding her addiction you know. She should be happy to just suck some dick and get fed, not paid.

Anyway, great mod. Love it and keep up the good work. Modders make this game so much better. 

Edit: Damn I got so into my idea, that forgot to mention I don't think the experience for Bikini Armor is working properly as far as armor value's go, at level 0 a pair of skyforge steel boots gave 17 armor, and at level 3 Bikini experience it says it should be 60% less but it's still 17. And it also seems the armor value isn't going up either. It is possible I messed something up, but I do not think so.

Edit 2: Also does having a existing body tattoo disable the body overlay of the bikini curse? Since I had one when I got the license and i don't think it applied. The magic one applies fine though.

Edited by vyseari
On 6/27/2021 at 7:47 AM, BYJE137 said:

From a city management perspective these things are not uncommon mechanisms for generating gold, and so they should be taxed, ...right? The guys making clothes and weapons are regulated, but not the people making lethal poisons..?

I'm currently playing with mods making alchemy less financially attractive (lower prices for potions), but even so I still often find myself naturally drawn towards this source of income simply because it's free money because it's not covered by licenses.

An alchemy license seems pretty specific and niche, imo. Instead, why not take it a step further to its logical conclusion to some sort of trading/money license? Like... you're not allowed to trade or even carry money at all without said license... which you can only get if you perform... certain favors, perhaps. Suppose it'd be a gate to the other licenses, too, because, well, no money.

A thought about the licenses for holds thing that might save work would be tp approach it like this:
A license that is signed by another Jarl than the current city might be teared apart by guards when entering. The licences have the names already on so it seems to be registered somewhere already and shouldn't add too much work if i'm not mistaken? Or maybe just do it for stormcloak vs imperial cities.
MCM options to apply it to only short/medi/long term licences and maybe a % chance or not at all would cover a lot without needing all the work to create licences for all holds? 

20 hours ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

Can you make trauma and the Ineed stuff it's own mod because those are the only things I use.

Nope

20 hours ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

I cant find a way to disable evictions either.

Set the bounty as high as possible. Practically the same thing.

22 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

A thought about the licenses for holds thing that might save work would be tp approach it like this:
A license that is signed by another Jarl than the current city might be teared apart by guards when entering. The licences have the names already on so it seems to be registered somewhere already and shouldn't add too much work if i'm not mistaken? Or maybe just do it for stormcloak vs imperial cities.
MCM options to apply it to only short/medi/long term licences and maybe a % chance or not at all would cover a lot without needing all the work to create licences for all holds? 

Worth considering.

On 6/30/2021 at 11:52 PM, Lute said:

An alchemy license seems pretty specific and niche, imo. Instead, why not take it a step further to its logical conclusion to some sort of trading/money license? Like... you're not allowed to trade or even carry money at all without said license... which you can only get if you perform... certain favors, perhaps. Suppose it'd be a gate to the other licenses, too, because, well, no money.

Sounds like something that would be a good fit for the freedom licence.

On 6/30/2021 at 11:29 PM, vyseari said:

And that is guards just seem to know when you have a license and just stop bothering you about it. I would really like to see more excuses for them to stop you for "random" inspections, either just to degrade the pc by confirming the name on their license, which I really love when you have to do it when moving to the main gate, but only if you are basically breaking a license rule. I think it should be more common an occurrence.

Yes psychic guards. Personal taste thing I guess. I want to be interrupted as little as possible. 

Edit: Damn I got so into my idea, that forgot to mention I don't think the experience for Bikini Armor is working properly as far as armor value's go, at level 0 a pair of skyforge steel boots gave 17 armor, and at level 3 Bikini experience it says it should be 60% less but it's still 17. And it also seems the armor value isn't going up either. It is possible I messed something up, but I do not think so.

Any armor that didn't have the bikini armor keyword used to be affected by the perk but people gave out to me so it only affects cuirasses now.

I guess bikini boots/gloves aren't all that different from regular boots/gloves anyway really.

Edit 2: Also does having a existing body tattoo disable the body overlay of the bikini curse? Since I had one when I got the license and i don't think it applied. The magic one applies fine though.

Shouldn't unless you've no empty body slots left. But the bikini curse tat is fairly small so you have to look close.