On 4/29/2021 at 4:40 PM, Monoman1 said:

SLIF morph values. Generally speaking bigger slif butt, breasts, belly = more jiggles. The morphs/nodes I've chosen may not suit every body type though. 

Hey, just trying to understand SLIF, and haven't found a guide on bodymorphs anywhere. Survival says enjoyment increases as you reach your maximum SLIF value, so I'm thinking you actually understand it!

I see values for minimum, maximum, step, and percentage. What do these all do?

19 minutes ago, Anunya said:

If it's a deliberate choice, I'd request/ suggest to allow the player to use the open mouth command even while wearing a gag as it's a very convenient way to fix cases where the character keeps their mouth shut inappropriately.

It's a choice thing. But there is a open/close mouth option in the debug menu that ignores gags and most everything else. Needs a bit of digging but shouldn't' need to be used all that often. 

12 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

Hey, just trying to understand SLIF, and haven't found a guide on bodymorphs anywhere. Survival says enjoyment increases as you reach your maximum SLIF value, so I'm thinking you actually understand it!

I see values for minimum, maximum, step, and percentage. What do these all do?

Sorry but I don't know all that much about SLIF. I usually just go with the default settings and change the settings in whatever outside mod is using SLIF instead. 

I'm playing the LE version and I'm having issues with SLIF and SL Survival interacting. I'm about 8 hours into the playthrough and everythings been fine. Then I started crashing around the same time a message pops up in the top right of the screen saying something along the lines of 'Sexlab Survival has registered with Sexlab inflation framework'.

Has anyone encountered this before? am I missing a patch or something?

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not planning anything but most of the ideas for daydreaming just popped into my head randomly. Because I'm weird.

Might be Ahegao face. There were problems in the 'stable' version with it. 

Either turn it off or upgrade to the beta on the features page. 

thank you it helped after all.

i dont have that mod, but i found in sexlab survival mcm an option that was using that face for some reason... disabled that, mouth is shut now. thanks :)

Not that much related to survival, but i'm wondering if i'm the only one bothered by how hard the hired thugs from stealing things are on high difficulty/low skills. It pretty much prevents me from stealing stuff in some playthroughs because i know it'll force me to cheat/kill them via console. I don't really have a great idea what to do about it... but maybe something already exists?
If not... my best approach would be to disable them entirely and replace it with something else, in regards to SLS i could imagine having the stashes feature a lot harder after stealing things or maybe disabled until you do?

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

bothered by how hard the hired thugs from stealing things are on high difficulty/low skills (...) I don't really have a great idea what to do about it... but maybe something already exists?

Hi, you might want to take a look at this gem of a mod. "Timing is Everything" by kryptopyr. Allows you to change a ton of quest and content settings on the fly while in your game.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38151/

Another useful "swiss army knife" of a mod is ffabris' "Manipulator". Which doesn't help with the hired thugs but has some hacks for potentially similarly irritating NPCs such as that Challenger that pops up from time to time:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2811-the-manipulator/

1 hour ago, Gwentag said:

what feature exactly does "sexlab survival inflate" in SLIF belong to?

Inflation potion.

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not that much related to survival, but i'm wondering if i'm the only one bothered by how hard the hired thugs from stealing things are on high difficulty/low skills. It pretty much prevents me from stealing stuff in some playthroughs because i know it'll force me to cheat/kill them via console. I don't really have a great idea what to do about it... but maybe something already exists?
If not... my best approach would be to disable them entirely and replace it with something else, in regards to SLS i could imagine having the stashes feature a lot harder after stealing things or maybe disabled until you do?

It's always stood out to me as something that needs changing but I've no solid ideas in the area that I like. 

19 hours ago, Shaftmatic said:

I'm playing the LE version and I'm having issues with SLIF and SL Survival interacting. I'm about 8 hours into the playthrough and everythings been fine. Then I started crashing around the same time a message pops up in the top right of the screen saying something along the lines of 'Sexlab Survival has registered with Sexlab inflation framework'.

Has anyone encountered this before? am I missing a patch or something?

Try disabling belly scaling in the needs menu. 

Don't remember ever hearing anything about crashing from it though. 

On 6/15/2021 at 3:49 PM, Monoman1 said:

Not planning anything but most of the ideas for daydreaming just popped into my head randomly. Because I'm weird.

What popped into my head yesterday when I cleared out that cave under the lighthouse with all the chaurus and glowing mushrooms in it: maybe a daydreaming character would automatically pick up plants that look like cocks, or at least refuse to drop them?

11 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Not that much related to survival, but i'm wondering if i'm the only one bothered by how hard the hired thugs from stealing things are on high difficulty/low skills.

Deviously Vanilla changed the thugs so that they just put you in heavy bondage and (optionally) rape you.  It's inconvenient but not deadly.  Unfortunately, that mod (which was up for adoption) has recently been deleted from the site, but Zaflis has posted the download file here.

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Inflation potion.

It's always stood out to me as something that needs changing but I've no solid ideas in the area that I like. 

Try disabling belly scaling in the needs menu. 

Don't remember ever hearing anything about crashing from it though. 

Thanks for the advice :) It's most likely my own error, I haven't played Skyrim in a long time and I've possibly got way too many mods.

Since I posted last I've managed to avoid the crash by disabling the inflation potion, but this is an awesome mod that I'm playing for the first time and I want to have all features enabled. I'll post back if I find out more.

I'm having an issue with the latest betas of Survival and STA. It seems like the sex sounds become oral whenever my character's mouth is considered open in Survival, which can happen from high enjoyment in SLSO or just from simple moans it seems. Am I the only one getting this behavior? 

I noticed this line in the changelog for the most recent STA beta:

- No sucking sounds while ahegaoing

Which sounds like it may fix the issue im having, but it is still present!

On 6/16/2021 at 1:34 PM, Monoman1 said:

Would be replacing them with something stash related something you like? I thought it would fit. For something simple/not too complex that could be expanded if you find something better... You could find notes in your stashes (maybe even save ones?) a là "You stole from me, now you know how that feels. Meet at <place> if you want them back!"
As a raw solution you could find a hooded stranger there that gives you one of the begging tasks and you can get your things back if successful. For something more complex it could be thieves guild related (i.e. disabled if you killed them all, they might recognize you if you got the skeleton key...), otherwise some dirty work for them?

On 6/16/2021 at 8:05 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Deviously Vanilla changed the thugs so that they just put you in heavy bondage and (optionally) rape you.  It's inconvenient but not deadly.  Unfortunately, that mod (which was up for adoption) has recently been deleted from the site, but Zaflis has posted the download file here.

I'm not all to fond of the concept of DV and after reading why that guy deleted his mods i'll be happy to never use anything he made. The thought that he as a copyright over the idea to put you in bondage when entering a city is ridiculous.

*Edit: I just realized that i made a huge mistake and accidently accused the wrong person here. It wasn't the author of deviously vanilla but city bondage and i'm incredibly sorry for that failure of mine.

Edited by Nazzzgul666
1 hour ago, candibelle said:

Which sounds like it may fix the issue im having, but it is still present!

Yep. Have noticed it's not 'fixed'. 

57 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Would be replacing them with something stash related something you like? I thought it would fit. For something simple/not too complex that could be expanded if you find something better... You could find notes in your stashes (maybe even save ones?) a là "You stole from me, now you know how that feels. Meet at <place> if you want them back!"
As a raw solution you could find a hooded stranger there that gives you one of the begging tasks and you can get your things back if successful. For something more complex it could be thieves guild related (i.e. disabled if you killed them all, they might recognize you if you got the skeleton key...), otherwise some dirty work for them?

I don't really want to change the event that much. Hired thugs is a good event IMO. It's nice and immersive. It just kind of lacks any sort of... compatibility. 

In my Death alternative/defeat setup they'll defeat my PC (usually), but for some reason DA never seems to kick in. I'll run off. They'll keep coming but I'll tear chunks out of them before they down me. Eventually I'll kill them. 

Even if DA kicked in I suspect they'd eventually show up again in their slow march of doom. Unfortunately I don't know if much can be done to preserve the hired thugs from SLS when it's the defeat mods that kind of need to handle it I think. 

20 hours ago, shiagwen said:

race not recognized. how large is the reature that is about to cum ?

the creature is named Sven or Bandit .......

Weird... they seem to be of vanilla races, right? If you have mods that modify the vanilla races (such as Imperious), it can cause SLS to not recognize the races correctly, since SLS itself changes some of the race records. Noticed it once wit the inequality effect.

I have a reproducible problem where if I start a new game, wait a while (until everything's loaded etc.), then click on the 'enable trauma' button it gives me a notification about SLIF not being installed (which is fair enough, I don't want that mod and gathered it was only a soft dependency here), then after the notification I get a game-breaking bug where my character will repeatedly 'look to the side', crane her neck to see something in the distance/to the side. The save will then be broken and nothing will ever make her look straight ahead again. I don't much care about either trauma or belly scaling or whatever, but if I don't touch the trauma button the default seems to be that trauma is enabled (my character is getting marks and wounds) despite the button to enable it not having been pushed to enable the functionality, and I don't want either trauma or a character who's never actually looking at the stuff in front of her.

I believe someone at some point mentioned that this type of problem might be solved by Mfg fix, which I already have and which is doing nothing to solve it, regardless of where it's placed in the load order. I'm playing on SE's most recent conversion. It's not a one-off, the neck thing happens every time, and it happens immediately after the SLIF install notification coming from this mod. Any easy way around it, it's driving me mad..?

22 minutes ago, BYJE137 said:

I have a reproducible problem where if I start a new game, wait a while (until everything's loaded etc.), then click on the 'enable trauma' button it gives me a notification about SLIF not being installed (which is fair enough, I don't want that mod and gathered it was only a soft dependency here), then after the notification I get a game-breaking bug where my character will repeatedly 'look to the side', crane her neck to see something in the distance/to the side. The save will then be broken and nothing will ever make her look straight ahead again. I don't much care about either trauma or belly scaling or whatever, but if I don't touch the trauma button the default seems to be that trauma is enabled (my character is getting marks and wounds) despite the button to enable it not having been pushed to enable the functionality, and I don't want either trauma or a character who's never actually looking at the stuff in front of her.

I believe someone at some point mentioned that this type of problem might be solved by Mfg fix, which I already have and which is doing nothing to solve it, regardless of where it's placed in the load order. I'm playing on SE's most recent conversion. It's not a one-off, the neck thing happens every time, and it happens immediately after the SLIF install notification coming from this mod. Any easy way around it, it's driving me mad..?

Up 1 post.

When using crafting stations (forge, cooking stations, etc.) people come up an spank and sometimes they say "this will help you keep your mind of things" or something very similiar and then equip a random drug (or just lactacid?) on your character.

I believe it is either a Survival, STA, or Milk Addict feature. Sadly it stopped working for me. The NPC still say the line, come up to the character, but then nothing happens. Does anybode has observed similiar behaviour on SE with the latest beta versions of SLS, STA on SE?

2 hours ago, Silvain said:

When using crafting stations (forge, cooking stations, etc.) people come up an spank and sometimes they say "this will help you keep your mind of things" or something very similiar and then equip a random drug (or just lactacid?) on your character.

Furniture spanks are handled by STA. They shouldn't equip any drug though.....

The dialogue might sound like it but that entire event was repurposed from milk addicts trip + spank event to what it is now. Which is why they say stupid stuff like "junkie slut" etc.

1 hour ago, UrFaveComrade said:

I just started a new game and I have the Bikini Curse, even though I don’t have any bikini armour mods. How can I remove it?

Drop the bikini licence, disable bikini licence in the mcm. Buy an armor licence instead.

48 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Furniture spanks are handled by STA. They shouldn't equip any drug though.....

The dialogue might sound like it but that entire event was repurposed from milk addicts trip + spank event to what it is now. Which is why they say stupid stuff like "junkie slut" etc.

Huh, that is weird, since that has been happening since one of the earlier version of SLS. I always used it together with STA so I thought it was intended behaviour. Well I can live without since it was a bit strange anyway, I just thought I broke something with my current modlist.

Stuff suddenly changing without me knowing what caused the change always stresses me out. :D

Thanks for explaining.