Hey,

As some of you might know I created voice files for SexLab Survival using SKVASynth a few months back.

Since then, the SKVASynth author has released many new voice models and I've improved my tools and skills regarding making of voice packs, so I regenerated files for SexLab Survival from scratch.

The updated version features:

- More voiced dialogue lines which were previously missing due to bugs in my xEdit script;

- Many new voice models;

- Better dialogue filtering which results in smaller size of the entire package;

- Real lip sync files created using Creation Kit instead of dummy .lip files.

Download links (choose one):

SexLab Survival 0.635 voice files (1.51 Gb archived, 1.73 Gb unpacked): https://mega.nz/file/SrZ2TL4K#MTooV6DxKW9m0K9OI5F9JYkyew50ScHLBXvDJ8ePWaI

SexLab Survival 0.662 Beta voice files (1.59 Gb archived, 1.83 Gb unpacked): https://mega.nz/file/urBiyJQC#2CW27L3hKagvLbcB-kGXVycteRa-WQbDIIPgwLwvTNc

More details can be found in my "voicification" thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168547-doublecheeseburgers-xvasynth-based-mod-voicification-thread/

1 hour ago, DoubleCheeseburger said:

Hey,

As some of you might know I created voice files for SexLab Survival using SKVASynth a few months back.

Since then, the SKVASynth author has released many new voice models and I've improved my tools and skills regarding making of voice packs, so I regenerated files for SexLab Survival from scratch.

The updated version features:

- More voiced dialogue lines which were previously missing due to bugs in my xEdit script;

- Many new voice models;

- Better dialogue filtering which results in smaller size of the entire package;

- Real lip sync files created using Creation Kit instead of dummy .lip files.

Download links (choose one):

SexLab Survival 0.635 voice files (1.51 Gb archived, 1.73 Gb unpacked): https://mega.nz/file/SrZ2TL4K#MTooV6DxKW9m0K9OI5F9JYkyew50ScHLBXvDJ8ePWaI

SexLab Survival 0.662 Beta voice files (1.59 Gb archived, 1.83 Gb unpacked): https://mega.nz/file/urBiyJQC#2CW27L3hKagvLbcB-kGXVycteRa-WQbDIIPgwLwvTNc

More details can be found in my "voicification" thread: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168547-doublecheeseburgers-xvasynth-based-mod-voicification-thread/

Can I use this voice file for LE version? or I have to convert them first?

10 hours ago, dakotad said:

ok running into a problem  for some reason i cant get my stamina to come back up. i stood still after i took a potion and lost it like nuts.my load order and please some he

Are you sure it's the bikini curse? If the bikini curse is white in your active effects it means it's currently dormant and if it's red it means it's active and draining stamina. If it's red then you need to figure out why. Open the mcm, Licences 1, scroll down to bikini licence and it will display the trigger.

On 7/11/2021 at 1:42 PM, DoubleCheeseburger said:

Hey,

Good work.

On 7/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, Silvain said:

Following situation happenend across two different LO one with a lot of script stuff going on and one with quite a bit less scripting intensive mods.

I've seen this happen when:

You enter via the door and a regular licence inspection with the toll guards is fired.

You move away from the door before entering dialogue with the toll guard.

Further into town you get stopped by a vanilla guard on enforcement duty and he does his dialogue and force greet.

Toll guard never got the memo and keeps coming. 

StopQuest   _SLS_LicenceForceGreetQuest

should do the trick

On 7/9/2021 at 1:28 AM, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Having an issue with Frostfall rescue alongside Simple Slavery: When my character reaches 100 Exposure, she is teleported to the SS cell and after that she falls to the ground and screen goes black. Then, she awakens at a random inn, bypassing the auction completely.

Waking up at the inn is a frostfall behavior. It's been so long since I did that part I'm not sure what order things are meant to happen tbh. I'd have to go back and look.

On 7/9/2021 at 2:58 AM, ttpt said:

I've been using the .662 beta for a long while, but I did just recently noticed that followers registered on the trauma slots for the trauma system keep getting unregistered. I hadn't quite noticed because if they are not registered on the slots they get assigned to the dynamic slots.

What about not using the slots and just stick with dynamic?

I'll have to look into it later.

40 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I've seen this happen when:

You enter via the door and a regular licence inspection with the toll guards is fired.

You move away from the door before entering dialogue with the toll guard.

Further into town you get stopped by a vanilla guard on enforcement duty and he does his dialogue and force greet.

Toll guard never got the memo and keeps coming. 

StopQuest   _SLS_LicenceForceGreetQuest

should do the trick

Jep, that sounds about right. I also observed the tendency for it to happen when a) I don't have much stuff in the inventory and b) I don't have any licences at all. Actually the more licenses I have the speedier and more reliable the checks seem to be.

But thanks, I'll note that down.

5 hours ago, dakotad said:

ok it green and im at the verry beginning of the game. if i disable sls it goes back to normal and im not sure what in sls is causng it its why i came here

If you're at the very beginning of the game then you can't possibly have the bikini curse so I don't know what's green or what green means. You'll have to provide more detail.

Try disabling inequality and see what happens. 

So I'm trying to make a cursed collar for a toys framework toybox that causes the player to be constantly hungry for cum. I have attached the _SLS_CumAddict script to the item and also made an alternative version of the _SLS_CumAddictionHunger global with a constant value of 2 which I link to in the script properties, all the other properties I used the same values as the base script. But.......... nothing happens on equip and the SLS MCM shows a value of 0 for hunger, What am I doing wrong? If some clever boffin could tell me what im doing wrong I would be grateful. Thanks.

Edited by audhol
1 hour ago, audhol said:

So I'm trying to make a cursed collar for a toys framework toybox that causes the player to be constantly hungry for cum. I have attached the _SLS_CumAddict script to the item and also made an alternative version of the _SLS_CumAddictionHunger global with a constant value of 2 which I link to in the script properties, all the other properties I used the same values as the base script. But.......... nothing happens on equip and the SLS MCM shows a value of 0 for hunger, What am I doing wrong? If some clever boffin could tell me what im doing wrong I would be grateful. Thanks.

At a simple level you could probably just Adjust _SLS_CumAddictionHunger higher and either:

Simple: Wait for the hourly update

Less simple: Call DoUpdate()

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

At a simple level you could probably just Adjust _SLS_CumAddictionHunger higher and either:

Simple: Wait for the hourly update

Less simple: Call DoUpdate()

OK thanks, I was thinking it wasn't working but obviously I just didn't wait long enough. 

Hey Monoman, quick question. I don't use the amputator framework but I do use Apropos2, however it seems like it's impossible to gain access to the troll in the kennel (without an amputation if I'm seeing conditions correctly). Am I missing something or is that the case?

17 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Hey Monoman, quick question. I don't use the amputator framework but I do use Apropos2, however it seems like it's impossible to gain access to the troll in the kennel (without an amputation if I'm seeing conditions correctly). Am I missing something or is that the case?

Yes I believe the conditions are very narrow. Even if you're amputated i think you'll not 'choose' to do it if you have the gold to pay for healing from a priest. 

Only other condition I think is being a cum addict. 

Hello,

I just sorta noticed that the Bikini Json is very light on the light armors.  Leather and Hide are the only ones included, everything else, Iron, Steel, Steeplate, dwarven, falmer, wolf, ebony, blades, dragonbone are all Heavy armors.  So the progression stops at leather.

I have the one with both Remastered and Expanded, but I double checked the main one and it was also lacking Elven, Glass, dragonscale, Imperial Light, Imperial Studded, Scaled

Other Bikini armors missing were Daedric, Ancient Nord, Imperial Heavy,

Probably want to include at least Elven to the main included version with the main file,  and add the others to the combined.

I was thinking about doing it myself, but you could probably do it faster with fewer mistakes.  Thank you.

Edit - unfortunately, it looks like some of the blame lies with the TAWABA SLS JSON script.  It is lacking several of these and I'm not sure if I should just add them

Edited by delgathar

Ok, here is my version of the Pumpkin/Remastered bikini json made with attached script.  Just overwrite the old BikiniArmors.json  The script is a modified version of the script on page :

The main thing I did was correct an error.  It was spitting out an invalid json. This might have been why Elven armors weren't populating even though they were included in the json.  Now the json output is valid.  I also added Dragonscale, Glass, Daedric, Imperial Heavy, Imperial Light, Nordic Heavy, Nordic Light, and Ancient Nord bikini's to the list.  Stalhrim bikini is not yet included, but I'll add it to the script when it gets included in one of the two packages.

Just adding to the Json doesn't mean they will populate.  After clearing and updating the bikini list the MCM showed the same entries, stopping at Leather, so I suppose the reason Elven doesn't populate may because it is not even listed.

TAWOBA SLS JSON.pas BikiniArmors.json

image.png

Edited by delgathar
On 7/15/2021 at 10:07 PM, delgathar said:

Hello,

I just sorta noticed that the Bikini Json is very light on the light armors.  Leather and Hide are the only ones included, everything else, Iron, Steel, Steeplate, dwarven, falmer, wolf, ebony, blades, dragonbone are all Heavy armors.  So the progression stops at leather.

I have the one with both Remastered and Expanded, but I double checked the main one and it was also lacking Elven, Glass, dragonscale, Imperial Light, Imperial Studded, Scaled

Other Bikini armors missing were Daedric, Ancient Nord, Imperial Heavy,

Probably want to include at least Elven to the main included version with the main file,  and add the others to the combined.

I was thinking about doing it myself, but you could probably do it faster with fewer mistakes.  Thank you.

Edit - unfortunately, it looks like some of the blame lies with the TAWABA SLS JSON script.  It is lacking several of these and I'm not sure if I should just add them

When I did the combined Json file I just put the armors the category that was closest to it instead of making new categories. All the armors are in the json though. I think elven is with the dwarven stuff like that. 

On 7/17/2021 at 2:22 AM, delgathar said:

Just adding to the Json doesn't mean they will populate.  After clearing and updating the bikini list the MCM showed the same entries, stopping at Leather, so I suppose the reason Elven doesn't populate may because it is not even listed.

Yea it needs to be coded

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea it needs to be coded

If you would that would be awesome.  I'm alright at making small hacks to other people's code when the script is small to begin with, but this didn't look like a simple edit I could do in one place. 

Thank you,

16 hours ago, Corsayr said:

When I did the combined Json file I just put the armors the category that was closest to it instead of making new categories. All the armors are in the json though. I think elven is with the dwarven stuff like that. 

Hrm, for some reason I'd get dwarven, wolf, steel plate, and so on, but Elven never spawned.