May I once again offer up my appreciation for this mod. It has led to some unique encounters that would not have otherwise occurred, such as finally scraping enough money to be able to leave town by doing the murder mystery quest line in windhelm only to lose everything because I made the mistake of sleeping in the now abandoned house and having the guy show up to say hey you didn't pay your house tax we're taking everything including all the money I just made and now I have to start from scratch. XD

One suggestion: make the curfew for going through the gates apply to arrival as well. So you wouldn't be able to enter a city after 8:00 p.m. and then, if you really insisted it was very important, they would say okay, will let you into the city and laugh and then dump you in the kennel. ;)

Incidentally, for anyone using the inigo the Brave follower mod, since he uses his own package, he will not be recognized as a follower for the purposes of this mod.

Edit: oh, speaking of the kennel, I would like to request the ability to toggle DD devices off completely.

Edited by jfraser

Recommanded tweaks for the Tongue height with ahegao face ? I vaguely remember seeing medium height maybe ? It looks perfect with the daydreaming opening mouth but it's kinda too low when it's the ahegao post sex face.

Or is there a way to use open mouth for the ahegao ? I thought editing the ahegao.json but the strength of the mouth is already maximum 100.
The other issue I have with ahegao is during sex, it seems my char closes her mouth on expression refresh and the tongue stays equiped clipping with the closed mouth, but I think this comes from Sexlab Utility+

On 4/25/2021 at 11:01 AM, Monoman1 said:

DeviceList.json.

Notepad++

Posture collar is steel afaik. 

If you have one in your inventory then via the licences 1 menu. 

Equip the item. Go to licences 1. Click 'Get equipped forms'. Click the form list and select the item you want. Then click add exception. 

How can you add an exception if you can't equip the item? One of the mods I use adds an invisible weapon token to my inventory, so I keep being stopped a if I don't have a weapon license even with an apparently empty inventory.

On 7/4/2021 at 5:03 AM, jfraser said:

May I once again offer up my appreciation for this mod. It has led to some unique encounters that would not have otherwise occurred, such as finally scraping enough money to be able to leave town by doing the murder mystery quest line in windhelm only to lose everything because I made the mistake of sleeping in the now abandoned house and having the guy show up to say hey you didn't pay your house tax we're taking everything including all the money I just made and now I have to start from scratch. XD

One suggestion: make the curfew for going through the gates apply to arrival as well. So you wouldn't be able to enter a city after 8:00 p.m. and then, if you really insisted it was very important, they would say okay, will let you into the city and laugh and then dump you in the kennel. ;)

Incidentally, for anyone using the inigo the Brave follower mod, since he uses his own package, he will not be recognized as a follower for the purposes of this mod.

Edit: oh, speaking of the kennel, I would like to request the ability to toggle DD devices off completely.

The idea of curfew really is to suck you into the city at night so that you have to whore/steal/or use the kennel. 

On 7/4/2021 at 5:24 PM, boita said:

Recommanded tweaks for the Tongue height with ahegao face ? I vaguely remember seeing medium height maybe ? It looks perfect with the daydreaming opening mouth but it's kinda too low when it's the ahegao post sex face.

Or is there a way to use open mouth for the ahegao ? I thought editing the ahegao.json but the strength of the mouth is already maximum 100.
The other issue I have with ahegao is during sex, it seems my char closes her mouth on expression refresh and the tongue stays equiped clipping with the closed mouth, but I think this comes from Sexlab Utility+

Someone posted higher tongues here somewhere. It'll be in the next beta probably but I don't have a link sorry. Try searching. 

I also posted a patch for utility+ but also don't have a link sorry. Can't remember what version it was for either

On 7/4/2021 at 6:19 PM, Xiaron said:

How can you add an exception if you can't equip the item? One of the mods I use adds an invisible weapon token to my inventory, so I keep being stopped a if I don't have a weapon license even with an apparently empty inventory.

All invisible items like this should be excluded automatically at this stage. 

What mod/item was it and was it a toll guard or enforcer/vanilla guard?

10 minutes ago, Ursur1major said:

Question, I was a bit surprised when I realised this mod doesn't prevent you from buying the Hearthfire plots;

Is this something you're planning on implementing or are they just too bothersome to deal with?

I seem to recall @Monoman1 saying in a previous post that he avoids making SL Survival dependent on any of the DLC.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

As best I could figure out it was the weapon placeholders from All Geared Up Derivative. And I'm pretty sure it was a vanilla guard or enforcer the last time I was stopped, but I can't remember if a toll guard reacted the same. I'll test that and try to confirm the problem items then report back shortly.

@Monoman1 I got the high tongues, looks much better now as I've put open mouth to 85%. I got couple of other questions.

While day dreaming and talking to a male NPC merchant, I noticed you can buy his outfit as he removes it, that will leave him naked :D .

I really like the forced drug on rape, would it be possible to assign more drinks on that feature? I would like to add Become Futanari potions or/and MME futa semen (chances to get futa). Also would be neat if female followers could get forced too, make them inflate. Question about the inflate potion, does it grows the weight or is it only breasts and ass ?

Orgasm fatigue is a nice idea but would be cool if it were more dynamic. Didn't seem to correspond to my char, okay she's always high aroused and would orgasm 4 or 5 times :P but I consider her to be quite skilled in sex now. If it would be tied to sex experience or sexlab perversity, the more experienced the char, the more endurance she has. So I tried to put high value for Orgasm fatigue but later on it reverts back to default it seems, in the end I disabled it.

What does the "start fucking" wheel button do ? I tried it and couldn't stop it, making the scripts clog and stuck into the save. Now of course I did a save before trying that ;) It's next to the Cum menu, looks easy misclick on it.

And lastly I like your dancing ideas and implementation, hopefully you'll continue to implement more to it like risks of getting molested.

On 7/6/2021 at 9:20 AM, Xiaron said:
On 7/5/2021 at 11:04 PM, Monoman1 said:

As best I could figure out it was the weapon placeholders from All Geared Up Derivative. And I'm pretty sure it was a vanilla guard or enforcer the last time I was stopped, but I can't remember if a toll guard reacted the same. I'll test that and try to confirm the problem items then report back shortly.

Toll guards don't seem to be having the same issue, but a vanilla guard just stopped me with the chopping vegetables line with only this in my inventory (plus magic license so it skipped collaring my PC.) Invisible items are ADWings and the ALLGUD weapon tokens.

Spoiler

Inventory for licence forcegreet.jpg

Edited by Xiaron
Added spoiler for image.

I have a few questions, I apologize if these questions have been asked before.

Could you tell me how added detection for some armor which is not detected by SLS

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/106494

I made a modification so that one of the armor becomes light.

Next question Comments made to the PC.

Could it be possible that it is not done immediately example: if It's not the town whore.

Before commenting have some level required which might depend on sexlab fame.

Thank you in advance

4 hours ago, boita said:

While day dreaming and talking to a male NPC merchant, I noticed you can buy his outfit as he removes it, that will leave him naked :D .

Yes, I also bought Belethor’s outfit inadvertently, which left him naked afterwards.

I temporarily cheated myself a licence because it was the easiest way to get around a bug. Now I want to get rid of the licence and go back to regular gameplay.

Can I just drop the licence and the mod will then act as if I never had a licence? Or will it remember that the licence exists, even if I place the licence in a container? If I place the item in a container, will the mod still try to run scripts on it to calculate the expiry date?

Generally, what's the safest way to dispose of unwanted licences without creating new bugs?

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

I temporarily cheated myself a licence because it was the easiest way to get around a bug. Now I want to get rid of the licence and go back to regular gameplay.

Can I just drop the licence and the mod will then act as if I never had a licence? Or will it remember that the licence exists, even if I place the licence in a container? If I place the item in a container, will the mod still try to run scripts on it to calculate the expiry date?

Generally, what's the safest way to dispose of unwanted licences without creating new bugs?

Just dump it on the ground. Status is dependent on the document being in your possession. 

12 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Could you tell me how added detection for some armor which is not detected by SLS

Probably depends on the weight class rather than keywords. Meaning if you sort your apparel inventory by class it should be light armor.

12 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Next question Comments made to the PC.

Could it be possible that it is not done immediately example: if It's not the town whore.

Before commenting have some level required which might depend on sexlab fame.

Doing dialogue based on soft requirements is doable but tricky. Not sure it's worth the effort tbh. 

Plus I'd probably have to duplicate many of the dialogues for those running SLSF and those not.

14 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Toll guards don't seem to be having the same issue, but a vanilla guard just stopped me with the chopping vegetables line with only this in my inventory (plus magic license so it skipped collaring my PC.) Invisible items are ADWings and the ALLGUD weapon tokens.

Had a look but I can't figure it out. 

ALLGUD items are marked as non playable and they're armors so they should be fine.

ADWings... I'm guessing is animated wings of some sorts but the one I downloaded doesn't have any armor/weapon records at all. 

I'm not convinced these mods are responsible. 

Though it is likely a weapon and probably hidden. I don't think there are checks in SLS for hidden weapons as I never expected it. I'll see about adding checks.

17 hours ago, boita said:

While day dreaming and talking to a male NPC merchant, I noticed you can buy his outfit as he removes it, that will leave him naked

Haha

I really like the forced drug on rape, would it be possible to assign more drinks on that feature?

A customizable json is probably the best approach at this stage. Don't know if I'll get around to it though.

Question about the inflate potion, does it grows the weight or is it only breasts and ass ?

Breast morphs and belly and ass nodes AFAIR.

Orgasm fatigue is a nice idea but would be cool if it were more dynamic. Didn't seem to correspond to my char, okay she's always high aroused and would orgasm 4 or 5 times :P but I consider her to be quite skilled in sex now. If it would be tied to sex experience or sexlab perversity, the more experienced the char, the more endurance she has. So I tried to put high value for Orgasm fatigue but later on it reverts back to default it seems, in the end I disabled it.

Yea. Think I'd agree. Though I won't tie it to SLS sex experience as that's on a per race basis. Probably better to tie it to sexlab sex experience. Or just make it it's own thing:

Had too many orgasms today? Then you'll be able to tolerate more tomorrow.

Had no orgasms today? Then you'll be able to tolerate less tomorrow.

Or something like that. 

What does the "start fucking" wheel button do ? I tried it and couldn't stop it, making the scripts clog and stuck into the save. Now of course I did a save before trying that ;) It's next to the Cum menu, looks easy misclick on it.

I may add pop up help for this as I've been asked several times lately. It's an auto clicker for SLSO. The script it starts is used for compulsive sex but this is a manual start up for that if you want it. That's all. It's a bit more obvious if STA is installed as it has 'squishy sounds' that make it more... obvious.

As for stuck scripts see the big warning message when you enable compulsive sex and https://www.loverslab.com/topic/158818-modder-psa-re-registerforkey/

And lastly I like your dancing ideas and implementation, hopefully you'll continue to implement more to it like risks of getting molested.

Dancing has stalled completely I'm afraid due to all the voice lines required. I'm generally not satisfied with the base output from synthesized voice applications which means I need to do them all by hand.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:49 PM, Ursur1major said:

Question, I was a bit surprised when I realised this mod doesn't prevent you from buying the Hearthfire plots;

Is this something you're planning on implementing or are they just too bothersome to deal with?

Very difficult, if not impossible, to modify dialogue of non hard requirements.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Had a look but I can't figure it out. 

ALLGUD items are marked as non playable and they're armors so they should be fine.

ADWings... I'm guessing is animated wings of some sorts but the one I downloaded doesn't have any armor/weapon records at all. 

I'm not convinced these mods are responsible. 

Though it is likely a weapon and probably hidden. I don't think there are checks in SLS for hidden weapons as I never expected it. I'll see about adding checks.

Yes, ADWings are animated wings from Animated Dragon Wings which appear to have an invisible token when equipped. 

Would a hidden weapon show up in the console or is it hidden there as well? Player.showinventory doesn't show me anything that appears to be a weapon record, just a handful of armor records, but I haven't heard of hidden items before so I'm not sure if I would see anything.

Having an issue with Frostfall rescue alongside Simple Slavery: When my character reaches 100 Exposure, she is teleported to the SS cell and after that she falls to the ground and screen goes black. Then, she awakens at a random inn, bypassing the auction completely.

I use Hexbolt's Simple Slavery++ version. Idk if it's the cause (SLS seems to be designed to work with the "old" Simple Slavery).

I've been using the .662 beta for a long while, but I did just recently noticed that followers registered on the trauma slots for the trauma system keep getting unregistered. I hadn't quite noticed because if they are not registered on the slots they get assigned to the dynamic slots.

But yeah, basically I launch my game, load a save, check the MCM, no followers registered, so I slot them in, everything works fine, check the MCM they are still there save, finish my session, and the next time I launch my game again they are not slotted and I have to do it again. I think they also just lose any traumas they had possibly accumulated from last sesion.

Maybe a minor inconvenience but it trauma on followers just doesn't seem to be working.

2 hours ago, ttpt said:

the next time I launch my game again they are not slotted and I have to do it again. I think they also just lose any traumas they had possibly accumulated from last sesion.

I'm using beta 0.661, and I see somewhat similar behavior.

The behavior that seems to occur for me is that follower trauma does not show after starting the game, but as soon as a new trauma occurs for a follower, then all the prior traumas from before the previous save get applied to the follower.

In short, no traumas showing on follower immediately after loading a save, and those previously accumulated traumas don't display on follower until after a new trauma occurs.

Huhu Monoman

I think I stumbled on an issue that may be SE specific.

Following situation happenend across two different LO one with a lot of script stuff going on and one with quite a bit less scripting intensive mods.

Using Wartimes and the Snowberry start, playing normally till Father sends you on the supply run, takes your clothes and all of your items. Entering Whiterun and the Toll Collector checks your licenses. This has a very high tendency to get stuck in an infinite loop. Up to this point, every other time - even with a full inventory - he said his line only 1, maybe 2 times. A workaround is to console "kill" him run away and repeat it as long as you are in the city since he will chase you even up to Dragonsreach. This happenend to me around 3 to 4 times already.

Ending the suply run and returning to the city will not cause it to happen again. I don't have any specific numbers, but I have the feeling that having very few items in the inventory (or having items in some kind of seperate inventory) can somehow break the toll collectors.