9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:
On 8/3/2021 at 2:00 AM, valeforgery said:

Ah, okay. Damn, I'd hoped there was a separate toggle - I like the other daydreaming features, but sometimes the headtracking makes me feel seasick, especially if I have to go into first person. Still, I can keep using the debug menu.

Is it solid reproducible for you or seemingly random?

I have been having this "issue" as well *on the sse version*. I dont know about "solidly reproduceable", as I have no idea what makes it get stuck :D. But when addicted my character will at some point, usually rather quickly, start headtracking individuals of somewhere in the world - making first person all but impossible and 3rd person a bit silly looking (running along looking back over my shoulder). Personally I disable daydreaming and go to racemenu and back to fix it. 

9 hours ago, Sekrain said:

Hey, sometime ago i installed and did all the setup for the mod to include the bikini armor, got it all working properly
I stopped playing for a bit and a week ago i hop back in and the bikini armor is proccing the animation and warning about the character not wearing anything

I havent add anything else since then, and im not sure exactly what could be causing that ?

Obviously something must have changed. Try the test bikini armor button in the mcm under bikini licence.

5 hours ago, khunzo said:

I have been having this "issue" as well *on the sse version*. I dont know about "solidly reproduceable", as I have no idea what makes it get stuck :D. But when addicted my character will at some point, usually rather quickly, start headtracking individuals of somewhere in the world - making first person all but impossible and 3rd person a bit silly looking (running along looking back over my shoulder). Personally I disable daydreaming and go to racemenu and back to fix it. 

There's an option in the wheel menu to toggle the offending option 

Misc -> debug -> look at debug -> Set IsNpcVar to 0

some things:

- Feedback

Trauma is SO nice!

- suggestion - all in one hotkey

option to disable the "all in one hotkey" please

or make it ignore when set to "Esc".
I just set it to esc and now i m fucked because I cannot get into the MCM anymore (stuck on the wheel....)

- question

do I understand correctly that licenses that I buy in whiterun also apply to other towns? I had the impression every town requires its own licenses?

- question2

does the whoring license to something now? (latest BETA version installed).

no pressure here at all, just wondering. I know it might require soft dependency for the prositution mods.

- question3 - DDs

when I dont want DDs or just a few, can I just leave the list of unwanted DDs empty? meaning delete all DDs between the brackets [ ] or will this cause problems?

for future reference I would suggest an MCM toggle for devices :D (but I know now how much work it is).

I also wanted to suggest a DDequip connection maybe? would make Device handling alot easier.

- question4 - locked toll gates

might be a bug or just me beeing stupid again, but how do I ENTER a city with toll gates locked? I found no guard to pay the toll outside?

and the gate was... well... locked :D

Also also, the toll is only meant to be paid just for leaving the city, no? 

- suggestion 2 - whoring license

whoring license could just apply for sex in general, asuming that every woman that is caught fucking is a prosititue and has to have a prositution license?

basically some kind of "general sex" license?

Sex with guards and other enforcers is always excluded? maybe also animal sex (which could require its own license, loool... nvm)

- suggestion 3 - exclusion list

one click solution for the exception list maybe? like "click" all items on list are now exceptions instead of the need to select them individually?

maybe this is already the case and I m stupid, in this case sorry :D 

- suggestion 4 - licence check

any chance we could have an option for guards NOT checking the inventory but just the items equipped? 
Would make SL Survival at lot more manageable for more roleplay oriented gamers. I just want the licences to force the PC naked before purchasing a licence.

I dont consider the inventory part of the game (just to explain the idea behind it).  

- suggestion 5 - guard behaviour

Guard Behaviour:

- guards stop you when dirty (BiS bridge? -> even force you to bath?)
- guards stop you when you are running

- guards stop you when you are covered in cum (maybe also BiS tie in?)

- bug? - Troubles of Heroine compatibility?

Is there an incompatibility with Troubles of Heroine?
The Whiterun kennel house looks not like expected and the guy there has no kennel dialogue. hmm

(Survival loads after ToH tho)

UPDATE: I now uninstalled ToH but the Kennel is just gone with it, hmm. Welp :(
Maybe the bashed patch fucks it up, dunno. 

(see screenshot)

20210804164821_1.jpg

Edited by Nymra

Hey! Can you tell me why i could be evicted from home? I have no bounty or everything and I have a perpetual license. immediately after buying the house, i was evicted. I payed the free and when trying to sleep in the house, i was evicted again. Any Idea what causes this?

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Obviously something must have changed. Try the test bikini armor button in the mcm under bikini licence.

I updated SL Survival, got the test bikini armor and all the armor has the bikini keywords yet it still shows that it is not wearing anything (also, some of the armor pieces are visually missing which wasnt happening before but that might be related to something outside Survival)

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

- bug? - Troubles of Heroine compatibility?

Is there an incompatibility with Troubles of Heroine?
The Whiterun kennel house looks not like expected and the guy there has no kennel dialogue. hmm

(Survival loads after ToH tho)

Not the same Kennel.

Myself was confused also.

TOH kennel is outside Whiterun while Survival Kennel is inside Whiterun, along the wall behind the house that belong to the lady who sells fruits

Edited by tuxagent7
1 hour ago, Gwentag said:

Hey! Can you tell me why i could be evicted from home? I have no bounty or everything and I have a perpetual license. immediately after buying the house, i was evicted. I payed the free and when trying to sleep in the house, i was evicted again. Any Idea what causes this?

This sounds like what was happening to me.  One suggestion is to enable the property license if it is disabled and set the price of the perpetual license to 1 or something low, and just buy that.  

Hi, I'm really enjoying this mod and love how much it talks to other mods. I also use milk mod economy and was initially hoping that the jiggles effect could be triggered by MME's inflation, but the affected nodes don't match up with what survival detects. In particular, MME inflates breasts using the breast node, whereas survival is looking for breastsfantasy, and MME uses pregnant instead of belly. Is there any workaround I can do to get these two mods to line up a bit better?

For reference, I use 3BA by Acro, SLIF, and have set up the Tullius json files for SLIF posted by Acro himself to get the body's nodes working in SLIF (which it does!). 

EDIT: My apologies, I probably should have dug around more before posting. There's a Milk Mod Morph customizer on pg 32 of MME SE topic forum which lets you change which morphs milk mod uses, so I was able to switch breast inflation to breastsfantasy inflation and now survival can recognize the jiggles. That being said, I personally like the look of pregnancybelly more than belly so it would be cool if there was a way to change which morphs survival monitors in SLIF.

Edited by hexofishy
2 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Not the same Kennel.

Myself was confused also.

TOH kennel is outside Whiterun while Survival Kennel is inside Whiterun, along the wall behind the house that belong to the lady who sells fruits

LOL!
Thx alot :P
then everything is working as intended, nice. 
I wondered too, why the Kennel is now outside... 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thank you, that was a lot more convenient solution - RTFM I suppose :). Thank you for the mod as a whole, having a lot of fun with it.

4 hours ago, hexofishy said:

Hi, I'm really enjoying this mod and love how much it talks to other mods. I also use milk mod economy and was initially hoping that the jiggles effect could be triggered by MME's inflation, but the affected nodes don't match up with what survival detects. In particular, MME inflates breasts using the breast node, whereas survival is looking for breastsfantasy, and MME uses pregnant instead of belly. Is there any workaround I can do to get these two mods to line up a bit better?

For reference, I use 3BA by Acro, SLIF, and have set up the Tullius json files for SLIF posted by Acro himself to get the body's nodes working in SLIF (which it does!). 

EDIT: My apologies, I probably should have dug around more before posting. There's a Milk Mod Morph customizer on pg 32 of MME SE topic forum which lets you change which morphs milk mod uses, so I was able to switch breast inflation to breastsfantasy inflation and now survival can recognize the jiggles. That being said, I personally like the look of pregnancybelly more than belly so it would be cool if there was a way to change which morphs survival monitors in SLIF.

Spoke too soon, it looks like Survival uses NPC Belly, NPC L Butt, and NPC R Butt. So only boob jiggles from MME for me. Dunno why I was under the impression that the belly and butt inflation used morphs

Hi I am trying to enjoy the mod, see version. However every time I start it, (getting stripped in whiten for lack of licensing) my sexlab animations stop working. They black screen and freeze the game. I have tested it, it is survival that is causing it. I didn’t understand the xedit bit of the requirements, but I installed sseedit and ran it. Is there something I am missing to get this mod working? Thanks!

On 8/4/2021 at 7:11 AM, Nymra said:

- suggestion - all in one hotkey

option to disable the "all in one hotkey" please

or make it ignore when set to "Esc".
I just set it to esc and now i m fucked because I cannot get into the MCM anymore (stuck on the wheel....)

Open your quest log, then go to the option on the far right "system". That's the same menu you get hitting the ESC key so you can fix your keybind.

4 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

does this mod comes with head tracking ...if so how to disable the shead tracking !? it suddenly started !?

On 8/4/2021 at 4:11 PM, Nymra said:

uestion

do I understand correctly that licenses that I buy in whiterun also apply to other towns? I had the impression every town requires its own licenses?

Licences are global regardless of the place of purchase.

- question2

does the whoring license to something now?

Let's you be outside buildings during curfew hours. Far as I can tell there's no functional difference between this and curfew licence except the way guards talk to you and the fact it's way cheaper (but I may be wrong here, I haven't ever not bought a whoring licence).

might be a bug or just me beeing stupid again, but how do I ENTER a city with toll gates locked? I found no guard to pay the toll outside?

and the gate was... well... locked

If you came to Whiterun after going through Helgen (no matter if it's vanilla start or LAL) the gate is always closed until you convince the guards you have an important message for the jarl. This is vanilla. If you came to Riften for the first time the gate is always closed and the guards are trying to extort you for money. This is also vanilla and has nothing to do with SLS.

No other gates should be closed when entering, unless some other mod locks them up.

Edited by belegost
1 hour ago, belegost said:

Licences are global regardless of the place of purchase.

thx! 

Let's you be outside buildings during curfew hours. Far as I can tell there's no functional difference between this and curfew licence except the way guards talk to you and the fact it's way cheaper (but I may be wrong here, I haven't ever not bought a whoring licence).

ah ok, that is something to work with! 
Still stand with my suggestion of it maybe turning into some kind of sex license, hmm :D maybe a consensual sex license

If you came to Whiterun after going through Helgen (no matter if it's vanilla start or LAL) the gate is always closed until you convince the guards you have an important message for the jarl. This is vanilla. If you came to Riften for the first time the gate is always closed and the guards are trying to extort you for money. This is also vanilla and has nothing to do with SLS.

No other gates should be closed when entering, unless some other mod locks them up.

I was in whiterun thousand times before it happened. But I just installed SL Survival when it happened. Maybe it is because I changed the MCM while in the vicinity. I will keep an eye on it and how it behaves.

So just in this case: it was clearly not a vanilla problem. 

Not sure if that is caused by this mod or anything else I might have installed, but whenever I start dancing via wheel menu I get this type of debug message boxes pop up all the time. Is there a way to turn it off? If this has nothing to do with SLS does anyone have an idea what other mod could be causing it?

Spoiler

20210807220558_1.jpg

20210807220607_1.jpg

20210807220614_1.jpg

Edited by belegost
9 minutes ago, belegost said:

Not sure if that is caused by this mod or anything else I might have installed, but whenever I start dancing via wheel menu I get this type of debug message boxes pop up all the time. Is there a way to turn it off? If this has nothing to do with SLS does anyone have an idea what other mod could be causing it?

Reveal hidden contents

Yes its SLS.

Dancing is unfinished

On 8/6/2021 at 6:06 PM, boita said:

This could be a nice addition to the daydreaming feature.

I can see a lot of potential problems with it. Example: Deus Mons has statues covered in moss and other harvestable plants. Changing the statue in such a significant way would cause those plants to hover or be inside parts of it.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yes its SLS.

Dancing is unfinished

Thank you.

I have an issue I can't seem to find anyone else having so no idea what I've done wrong... I get given "Imperial Cum" from the Kennel Keeper but it doesn't show up in my inventory. Even if I use player.additem for any of the cum items, I notice my inventory weight goes up but immediately goes back to what it was. If I then try to player.removeitem it tells me my item count is 0. Any ideas on this?

Nevermind, I'm just retarded. I had a gag, so food items weren't being shown in my inventory until I removed it.

Edited by Magstevo
Guest AthenaESIV

Recently I redid most of the sounds in SL Survival, the slapping sounds from Slap That Ass (I'll redo more at another time), and the sounds from Toys SE. Been tweaking this while working on a ton of quest content for Whorecrux, so I chose to match those sounds fairly closely.

I found a lot of sounds to be really jarring, and some (most notably the clapping sex sounds from Slap That Ass) had a huge amount of background noise in them. Many were just set at a very high dB level (the scream from Toys was def the worst offender... those sounds were so Shrill I had to take my headphones off, yikes).

Basically used more reserved sounds, not entirely happy with it, but an improvement. Maybe someone will enjoy, just make sure to set it up in its own empty mod in MO2 so you can easily disable them if you're not a fan.

(tbh I'm not happy with sounds relating to SL at all, it is def Sexlab's weakest feature. Playing sounds based on animation tags, mutual or differential enjoyment, whether people are watching, in public, etc... all things that would be amazing additions, but I understand it is not a feature most people have interest in)

EDIT: While some of the sounds are new additions and may not be to everyone's taste, many of the edits are background noise reduction and level controls on SLS and STA's existing sounds... If you add my zip archive below in MO2 as a separate mod, you can go through the sounds I added and easily delete the ones you do not like, then the original SLS sounds will continue to play.

SL Survival + Spank Sounds Redone v4.zip SAMPLE FIXED - Slimy2.wav SAMPLE ORIGINAL - Slimy2.wav SAMPLE ORIGINAL - Clap_4.wav

SAMPLE FIXED - Clap_4_.wav SAMPLE ORIGINAL - Clap_4_.wav

Edited by AthenaESIV
4th update: Added whistles (dB reduction), swallow sounds, several others. I believe that should be about all of them. Samples provided.
18 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Many were just set at a very high dB level (the scream from Toys was def the worst offender... those sounds were so Shrill I had to take my headphones off, yikes).

Toys MCM (last tab) has volume control, for a few categories of sounds, including screams. If its volume only, just just turn that down.

If you are willing, and have improved sounds for Toys, I'd incorporate them right into the mod, and give you credit.