Just now, Naps-On-Dirt said:

For the record, I'm not using SLSO, and I'm running SLAX as my arousal mod.  :)

Hmm. That's probably it then. I'll double check if there's a check for SLSO on the whole cum swallowing giving orgasms. Probably shouldn't do it if SLSO is not installed.

12 hours ago, tamai said:

Is there an option in STA for males only spanking that im not seeing was just curious? Was trying out Wartimes and the mom would leave the cage to spank me x_x

That is from proximity spank at SLS. STA should only handle bump spanks and furniture spanks (the cooking spit is considered furniture).
It be nice if STA had some more option for spanking, like SLAX type of armor and maybe remove the hardcoded if its clothing spanking is true (or make it an MCM option idk).

1 hour ago, gamecp9@sina.com said:

How to change the color of slavetats?

Don't slavetats have an MCM option to change the tattoo color?

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

50/50 it's SLA or SLSO.

Both check for a belt before allowing arousal reduction from orgasm. For logical reasons.

Don't know about SLAX, but SLSO has a chastity belt orgasm toggle.
Btw, SLAX should overwrite SLSO right?

Would it be possible to add a "Hide Clock/Time" option to this mod? A lot of things rely on the time of day, and I think it would be wonderful to not know precisely how long you have until guards start harassing you. Or for sneaking out of the walled cities, exactly what time you left so you know exactly what time to return. I've tried simply not looking at it, but the time is everywhere in the menu screens (and wait and sleep screens). Unfortunately the closest thing I've found for the time is a SE mod called "Time Format Changer" but I'm using LE.

BTW, I love that you added the remove compass thing. I used to have a separate mod that did that, now I don't need it.

Just may have noticed something about the FHU integration. If a character has an anal plug in, swallowing cum doesn't seem to increase the FHU pool value. Can anyone else duplicate this? I'm using the latest SLS and Baka FHU versions.

19 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Just may have noticed something about the FHU integration. If a character has an anal plug in, swallowing cum doesn't seem to increase the FHU pool value. Can anyone else duplicate this? I'm using the latest SLS and Baka FHU versions.

Yep. Have known about this since it was added. FHU always expects ah...... cum to be coming from a certain direction. So there's no way I avoid it unless I edit the FHU scripts. I don't want to do that. Best I can do is request that @factoryclose add a function to FHU that I can call to inflate actors that will ignore plugs/chastity belt or anything else. I do my own checks for gags etc. 

2 hours ago, EagleFive said:

Would it be possible to add a "Hide Clock/Time" option to this mod? A lot of things rely on the time of day, and I think it would be wonderful to not know precisely how long you have until guards start harassing you. Or for sneaking out of the walled cities, exactly what time you left so you know exactly what time to return. I've tried simply not looking at it, but the time is everywhere in the menu screens (and wait and sleep screens). Unfortunately the closest thing I've found for the time is a SE mod called "Time Format Changer" but I'm using LE.

BTW, I love that you added the remove compass thing. I used to have a separate mod that did that, now I don't need it.

Hmm. Well there's no stock clock displayed in the HUD in skyrim. I've used 'A matter of Time' mod since forever though, which does add a time widget. I can see the appeal of not knowing the time. Perhaps I could even add a 'timepiece' you can buy that would enable it but manipulating the UI is a bit of a nightmare tbh. + I'd have to change the stock 'wait' menu interface to one without time. And I don't know that I can change the wait menu interface on the fly in game. 

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. Well there's no stock clock displayed in the HUD in skyrim. I've used 'A matter of Time' mod since forever though, which does add a time widget. I can see the appeal of not knowing the time. Perhaps I could even add a 'timepiece' you can buy that would enable it but manipulating the UI is a bit of a nightmare tbh. + I'd have to change the stock 'wait' menu interface to one without time. And I don't know that I can change the wait menu interface on the fly in game. 

Yeah, everything I saw mentioned it being a pain to try to eliminate it everywhere because it's in so many places.

Maybe an easier alternative is to give a slider for +/- to the times, meaning guards can start enforcing rules a bit early (to maybe a lot early) because, why not? They are the guards, what are you going to do? Then you won't know exactly when or how much time you have, just that "it's getting late."

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yep. Have known about this since it was added. FHU always expects ah...... cum to be coming from a certain direction. So there's no way I avoid it unless I edit the FHU scripts. I don't want to do that.

Thanks for the explanation! And thanks for your concern and care about avoiding conflicts with other mods. I do like SLS's oral->anal cum fill integration with FHU -- that is yet another of SLS's "essential" features.

10 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

Btw, SLAX should overwrite SLSO right?

It used to be advisable. SLAX fixed some questionable decisions in SLSO's orgasm handler patch for SLA.

Those may have been fixed and improved upon in SLSO now, so possibly you can try either way.

Or it may break SLAX by changing functions that got updated... so if you really want the safe way you should merge the code files by hand and rebuild.

I'm working on an updated SLAX now, and it will definitely be properly compatible with latest SLSO.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yep. Have known about this since it was added. FHU always expects ah...... cum to be coming from a certain direction. So there's no way I avoid it unless I edit the FHU scripts. I don't want to do that. Best I can do is request that @factoryclose add a function to FHU that I can call to inflate actors that will ignore plugs/chastity belt or anything else. I do my own checks for gags etc. 

I can make a patch for it. Adding a code to Ignore plugs/chastity belts would be all?

3 hours ago, EagleFive said:

Maybe an easier alternative is to give a slider for +/- to the times, meaning guards can start enforcing rules a bit early (to maybe a lot early) because, why not? They are the guards, what are you going to do? Then you won't know exactly when or how much time you have, just that "it's getting late."

This is overall a much better solution.

It avoids modifying a whole bunch of swf files in a potentially conflicting way (widescreen mods).

It keeps the change - that really relates only to SLS features - internal to SLS.

Besides, it's crazy not to have some idea of time. I wouldn't mind it if times were across the game changed to approximates like "Dawn", "Early morning", "Mid-morning", "Before noon", "Noon", "Early afternoon", etc.

But... you would still need places you could check the time - would want "clock" mods for locations like Solitude.

35 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

I can make a patch for it. Adding a code to Ignore plugs/chastity belts would be all?

Sure, sounds good. 

But by 'patch' do you mean it would be a separate download or something? SLS calls function InflateTo() directly. I understand that you probably wouldn't want to add another parameter (IgnorePlugs) to the function for backwards compatibility. But you could add a new function so it wouldn't affect backwards compatibility. 

But I'm not familiar with the ins & outs of FHU so I'll leave it up to you to decide the best approach.

9 hours ago, EagleFive said:

Maybe an easier alternative is to give a slider for +/- to the times,

Yea. It does seem like the best solution but..... Always a but. As it is the timing is kind of tricky. Especially since there's essentially 2/4 timers going on. Start/end, Slaverun start/end. I'll keep it in mind though. 

On 1/10/2021 at 4:35 PM, Monoman1 said:

There's an animation somewhere that has your character bouncing up and down on a potion bottle. My idea is to fill empty cumtainers when played but the problem is that I don't know that I can do that without adding functionality to FHU. And since baka took over FHU recently I don't want to do a tweak for it. So it's in limbo for now. 

Is there any Update on this?

I just thought of this again when i saw the recent conversation with Baka.

Don't read this post, see this one instead: 

----------

Hi hello,

I generated voice files using SKVA Synth for Sexlab Survival which can be downloaded here (1.82 Gb archived, 2.20 Gb unpacked): https://mega.nz/file/HjIDlKbQ#oBxvBx0K8HIlrCn2oh7MgIm3sgYQsr4PXxtF5G2lQ7c

This will make NPC's dialog lines voiced but there are a few caveats as always:

1. For the sake of sanity and laziness this was made by batch so don't expect speech to be top notch tuned. Generated audio ranges all the way from atrocious to nearly perfect. I attached few examples to this post so you can check it out for yourself and decide whether or not you need this.

2. Even though I used all SKVA Synth's available voice models including those from Patreon, there are still some major voices missing. So don't expect it to have 100% coverage for now.

3. There are few lines in which asterisks are used to accent some words and in other lines it's used to describe NPC's actions. For example:

"The man that lives there is *very* friendly and you don't even have to pay."

"*Before you have time to react he reaches down pinches a tuft of your pubic hair, pulls it out roughly and holds the hairs up to your face*"

Again, being this batch generated I didn't want to edit lines by hand, so I decided to remove all text contained within asterisks, brackets, square brackets and "<...>" contructions from speech generation.

5. My CreationKit64 keeps crashing when I try to generate .lip files by batch so I just used dummy .lip files. This means that lip sync will be off.

6. And, finally, I play Skyrim Special Edition so I generated voice files based on Sexlab Survivel SE version 0.635. But this should work fine on Legendary Edition as well as newer versions of Survival as long as dialog lines remain more or less the same.

Voice models used:

Spoiler

DLC1SeranaVoice
DLC2FemaleDarkElfCommoner
DLC2FemaleUniqueFrea
DLC2MaleDarkElfCommoner
DLC2MaleDarkElfCynical
FemaleArgonian
FemaleCommander
FemaleCommoner
FemaleCondescending
FemaleDarkElf
FemaleElfHaughty
FemaleEvenToned
FemaleKhajiit
FemaleNord
FemaleOldGrumpy
FemaleOldKindly
FemaleOrc
FemaleShrill
FemaleSultry
FemaleUniqueAstrid
FemaleUniqueDelphine
FemaleUniqueKarliah

FemaleUniqueMaven
FemaleUniqueVex
FemaleYoungEager
MaleArgonian
MaleBrute
MaleCommoner
MaleCommonerAccented
MaleCondescending
MaleDarkElf
MaleEvenToned
MaleGuard
MaleKhajiit
MaleNord
MaleNordCommander
MaleOldGrumpy
MaleOldKindly
MaleOrc
MaleSlyCynical
MaleSoldier
MaleUniqueMercerFrey
MaleUniqueTullius
MaleUniqueUlfric
MaleYoungEager
Maven

Installation:

1. Install the downloaded archive using your Mod Manager.

2. Let it overwrite Sexlab Survival OR let Sexlab Survival overwrite it if you want to keep lines that are already voiced as they are. And you're done!

Also would like to use this post to thank @Monoman1 for this insanely well made mod. Thank you.

_SLS_Beggi__SLS_BeggingPus_0001F131_1.wav _SLS_Tolle__SLS_TolledGate_0000A0F3_1.wav HousePurch__SLS_LicHouseSo_000D8C89_1.wav

Edited by DoubleCheeseburger
34 minutes ago, DoubleCheeseburger said:

1.82 Gb archived, 2.20 Gb unpacked)

!!!

It's soooo big.

Thanks for making this. Did you follow the discussion on the DFC forum about creating LIP files?

It seems like you have a method for making the dummy LIPs; is the same as mentioned there?

I want to do something to make that better ... if I ever get time.

Also curious what causes some LIP files not to generate through the CK - but you wouldn't have come across that as you used the 64-bit CK that can't seem to generate them anyway.

It looks a bit like that feature was hacked in for modders rather than being Beth's own preferred workflow.

All we need now is community sharing and evolving edited batch files for SKVA so that people can cooperate to improve the individual lines.

35 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Did you follow the discussion on the DFC forum about creating LIP files?

Hmm... DFC is Devious Followers Continued I assume? Anyway, no, I haven't seen the discussion. Oddly, I can't even find anything "lip" related in there. Do you have a link by any chance?

The way I did it, at least for now, I grabbed Stock_10.lip from Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice and executed the following command in Windows CMD:

for /R %G in (*.wav) do copy Stock_10.lip "%~dG%~pG%~nG.lip"

This copied Stock_10.lip next to every single .wav file in subfolders with appropriate file name. Super quick and lazy way just to make NPC's lips move. :)

42 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Also curious what causes some LIP files not to generate through the CK - but you wouldn't have come across that as you used the 64-bit CK that can't seem to generate them anyway.

It looks a bit like that feature was hacked in for modders rather than being Beth's own preferred workflow.

I don't know myself. Originally, I tried to batch generate .lip files for SLSF Fame Comments SE but it crashed with 0xC0000005 exception after some time. Moreover, I'm pretty sure that it's some specific dialog line that is causing Creation Kit to crash because after restart CK crashes immediately. And I don't know what line it is due to lack of any usable log. I might try again for SL Survival later, maybe it will work just fine. The process is just sooo long.

14 minutes ago, DoubleCheeseburger said:

Do you have a link by any chance?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130527-devious-followers-continued/?do=findComment&comment=3375073

Read forward from here. Or back and forward.

This is where I located an open-source tool that knows how to make LIP files of arbitrary length - which means

a) possibly it can read a target length from a WAV already

b) if it can't, you can create that capability

Also, long, long ago, I created two different programs to produce phoneme animations from WAV audio.

So, I could theoretically go beyond simply putting nonsense phonemes in there and produce something as good (or likely better) than Beth's own LIP generator.

I say better, because it seems likely Beth haven't touched this code since Oblivion and there all kinds of libraries available now that weren't then.

In my ideal world, somebody else runs off and does it right away so I don't ever have to do it.

But a batch based WAV to LIP generator would clean up the most fragile part of the bulk dialog generation.

If you read back from my post, you can see that finalfrog had issues with LIPs that didn't auto generate for DFC, but generated manually just fine.

Nothing I've done to those dialogs made them generate, and I tried quite a few things.

Nor is there anything that leaps out about them in the ESP. (Or maybe I'm just blind).

Someone with more time to experiment could likely reduce it to a minimal repro-case and from there work out the cause, but again, there are other things I should be doing.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130527-devious-followers-continued/?do=findComment&comment=3375073

Read forward from here. Or back and forward.

This is where I located an open-source tool that knows how to make LIP files of arbitrary length - which means

a) possibly it can read a target length from a WAV already

b) if it can't, you can create that capability

Thanks a lot. Silent Voice Generator seem to be working fine and fast. Very nice.

Personally I don't care about lip sync in games very much to create some alternative to Bethesda's tools. Or at least not before SKVA Synth gets better itself. So I'll just be using Silent Voice Generator.

1 hour ago, Onomatophobia said:

How is this mod affected by SexLab - Fame mod? I saw it in the Interfaces tab, but cant figure out how do they interact with each other.

Pretty sure Survival doesn't get affected by player's fame, but it does increase fame during various quests. For example during begging quests.