5 hours ago, Onomatophobia said:

How is this mod affected by SexLab - Fame mod? I saw it in the Interfaces tab, but cant figure out how do they interact with each other.

Currently just increases fame in certain events. Doesn't use it. 

That may change.

Does anyone know if SLSF fame ever goes down? Can't say I've ever seen it. 

9 hours ago, DoubleCheeseburger said:

I generated voice files

Neato. I look forward to trying it out whenever I get around to actually playing the game again :)

13 hours ago, Thisdudeja said:

I just thought of this again when i saw the recent conversation with Baka.

For that I would also have to annoy @factoryclose to provide a function that would allow me to drain cum without animations or cum leaking meshes being equipped (silently more or less. Just drain with belly deflation).

Unrelated but: At least I have finally added a 'Collect cum' button when giving blowjobs and empty cumtainer count > 0.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:46 PM, EagleFive said:

A lot of things rely on the time of day, and I think it would be wonderful to not know precisely how long you have until guards start harassing you.

I suggested the same slider approach @Lupine00 mentions in the SE thread a little while back and I think a couple of other people also seemed to like the idea.

What might make such a change even more powerful would be the ability to customize the (...randomized/slider-based?) consequences/outcomes associated with breaking curfew in the MCM. Currently there's no ability to modify the 'harshness' of curfew outcomes, at least from what I can gather, aside from time-linked metrics (how much time do you have to go find a safe place, start/end-time), but that's a separate idea. Lots of potential ways to modify this component, some of which presumably would take a lot of work, but perhaps not all of them. Option to disable the port to inn outcome option in walled cities, you get throw directly into the kennel the first time you're caught out? Size of bounty? Option to have restraints added when sent to an inn (so you're safe and won't be able to run around and harm yourself outside)? Option to have guards tell the kennel owner that player should not be allowed to pay for a cell key for some (ideally configurable) time period if entering voluntarily.

I love the outcome where you talk to the kennel owner early on about what kind of place this is and he throws you into the kennel without the option of paying for a cell key - it would be nice if a similar option could also execute later on, so that you'll sometimes not be able to buy a key from the kennel owner but the kennel owner will instead add restraints and throw you in there without a key. Configurable probability of this happening, maybe this outcome could be avoided if you have a talk to the license guy to make sure your kennel insurance is up to date..

Just throwing ideas out there.

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Does anyone know if SLSF fame ever goes down? Can't say I've ever seen it.

It can go down but it all depends on your settings, also your avoidance of the places where you want it to go down at.

3 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

What might make such a change even more powerful would be the ability to customize the (...randomized/slider-based?) consequences/outcomes associated with breaking curfew

I think I'd probably be even more reluctant to change that. It's already a rats nest of conditions....

Inside walls/outside walls

HasInn?

HasKennel?

HasBeggingLair?

HasHome?

HasWartimesHome?

HasPropertyLicence?

IsPropertyLicenceEnabled?

IsEvicted?

ViolationCount?

Even more conditions for punishments like IsDeviousDevicesInstalled etc. 

This is a really nice mod that I want to include in my load order for the needs/survival mod integration, but some of the other features are too invasive. I'm also playing a male character which makes it rather immersion breaking. Would it be possible to include MCM toggles for features like barefoot walking, licences, NPC interactions etc.?

8 minutes ago, Frosferes said:

This is a really nice mod that I want to include in my load order for the needs/survival mod integration, but some of the other features are too invasive. I'm also playing a male character which makes it rather immersion breaking. Would it be possible to include MCM toggles for features like barefoot walking, licences, NPC interactions etc.?

That is asking too much unfortunately, that is to much work to put on top of his already big list of things hes already working on. So I would say its safe to say thats not going to happen sorry.. but thats just my thinking.

7 minutes ago, tamai said:

That is asking too much unfortunately, that is to much work to put on top of his already big list of things hes already working on. So I would say its safe to say thats not going to happen sorry.. but thats just my thinking.

Perhaps it is, I'm not very familiar with the CK so I'm not sure how difficult adding toggles would be. I suppose it depends on how modular each feature of the mod is on the back-end. I'd like to hear what Monoman thinks regardless.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:
9 hours ago, BYJE137 said:

I think I'd probably be even more reluctant to change that. It's already a rats nest of conditions....

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Even more conditions for punishments like IsDeviousDevicesInstalled etc. 

Completely understandable in light of this :)

3 hours ago, Frosferes said:

So, I'm a little confused. Have you actually looked at the MCM in game at all? Because you can turn the barefoot speed debuff to 0 and stagger chance to 0. You can also disable licenses, and turn off both guard behavior and NPC comments. So what exactly is it you consider too invasive that you can't turn off? Because all your examples you can already turn off.

Edit: Looks like Monoman already replied and said the same thing. Whoops.

9 hours ago, Frosferes said:

Would it be possible to include MCM toggles for features like barefoot walking, licences, NPC interactions etc.?

It's possible to disable barefoot walking effects, which disables the function for all practical purposes.

It's possible to disable licenses.

It's possible to disable all the different guard interactions.

I think you can even disable begging.

So what can't be disabled that needs new MCM capabilities?

The only limitations I'm aware of in the toggles are for weapon licenses.

9 hours ago, Frosferes said:

All of that can already be disabled in the MCM. Set barefoot speed to 100 and pain stumble chance to 0% turn off all the licenses. and NPC stuff you have to be more specific there is a lot of NPC interactions. ?

I don't know how feasible it is, but it would be nice if there were a once per force greet check of my equipment.  I have to click through 10 or more "Hold on there a second there princess." before they finally talk.  I get the feeling that it is looping the force greet instead of looping the inventory check after the force greet.

Force Greet

Check inventory slot 1

Force Greet

Check inventory slot 2

etc. is how it currently seems to work.

I was hoping you could make the check more like this:

If IsChecked == 0

Force greet

Check inventory slots

If contraband

confiscate()

If Licensed
   GuardComplains()

Set IsChecked 1

wait 1000

Set isChecked 0

If IsChecked == 1

Force greet

"Pay the toll or move along"

or something to prevent these long strings of stacked forcegreets.  Thank you.

EDIT-  I take it back.  I clicked through over a hundred "One Moments..." before I gave up and reset the client.  I don't have 100 items in my inventory so I'm thinking it is taking me too long to click through the loop so it's giving me a new loop.

So yea, once the first forcegreet happens, it should temporarily disable forcegreets until the player exits the dialog.  I've normally had to suffer a string of forcegreets, but this is the worse it has ever been.

Probably out of the scope of this mod but i figured i would just throw the idea out there anyway :D

So when you come to jarl balgruf with the news of the dragon attacks he gives you armor which is almost immediately taken away by the guards every time if you dont have a license ;-;  not sure if there can be an exception there or what or maybe he doesn't give you armor at all or maybe his gift includes 24 hour armor license depending on your license situation anyway just an idea thats all.

Another thing is for the wartimes mod, I saved the "fathers heels" as a part of my outfit but it never equips them for some reason always have to do it manually which isn't a big deal but just thought i woudl say something

2 hours ago, Basic_stuff said:

I am having trouble with buying licenses, it doesn't give me the full selection for whatever reason, i have them ticked in the menu but it wont let me buy a weapon, armor or magic license.

Is 'Licence style' set to default?

3 hours ago, tamai said:

So when you come to jarl balgruf with the news of the dragon attacks he gives you armor which is almost immediately taken away by the guards every time if you dont have a license ;-;  not sure if there can be an exception there or what or maybe he doesn't give you armor at all or maybe his gift includes 24 hour armor license depending on your license situation anyway just an idea thats all.

Think I'd rather just change the reward to gold....

3 hours ago, tamai said:

Another thing is for the wartimes mod, I saved the "fathers heels" as a part of my outfit but it never equips them for some reason always have to do it manually which isn't a big deal but just thought i woudl say something

Mmm... yea. They have the sexlabnostrip keyword. Anything with it is ignored. Not sure what to do about that. 

If I take it off then they'll be confiscated. 

You could remove the keyword and add them as an SLS exception. Same probably goes for the collar. 

6 hours ago, delgathar said:

I don't know how feasible it is, but it would be nice if there were a once per force greet check of my equipment.  I have to click through 10 or more "Hold on there a second there princess." before they finally talk.  I get the feeling that it is looping the force greet instead of looping the inventory check after the force greet.

No offence but 'clicking to go faster' is akin to throwing your PC to make it go faster :P

Seriously though, I think you might be confusing force greet with dialogue looping? If the other Npcs aren't rushing to greet you then it's not a force greet. Looping through the dialogue is normal - the script hasn't finished scanning your inventory (not just equip sots). And so the mod can not determine what dialogue to use if you have not been cleared. Chicken and egg type thing. 

If you're really impatient then just tab out of the dialogue instead. 

Other than that if the check is taking a long time you might want to check the health of your save in Falrim tools. Active scripts and suspended stack counts are usually a good indicator. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Think I'd rather just change the reward to gold....

I see that would be better honestly

Mmm... yea. They have the sexlabnostrip keyword. Anything with it is ignored. Not sure what to do about that. 

If I take it off then they'll be confiscated. 

You could remove the keyword and add them as an SLS exception. Same probably goes for the collar. 

no worries its not a huge deal i was just wondering if there was a workaround

Posted a little beta update. Mostly just to support something in Wartimes. 

There is a little something else that's hidden... that might interest some people and I'd like to get feedback on how well it works or doesn't. It doesn't have any Mcm options and it's off by default. 

To start it:

StartQuest _SLS_SteepFallQuest

To turn it off:

StopQuest _SLS_SteepFallQuest

What does it do? Essentially it's an attempt to add consequences for trying to traverse rugged terrain. If you run down (or up) a steep slope you may trip and rag doll to the bottom, potentially hurting or killing yourself. Jumping is the same. Jump too far and you'll rag doll. It's intended to:

A) Stop silly mountain climbing/descending. (Have fun running down the side of High Hrothgar now :P)

B) Try to level the AI path finding playing field. Eg. Running away from enforcers and jumping off rooftops and walls has certain risks with it....

But of course it's not perfect. And has all the usual lovely bethesda quirkiness such as

1. Awkward fall down/get up animations. 

2. Helicopter feet. (love this one beth!)

3. Slidey physics of slowly impending doom.

4. HilariBad falling deaths. 

A note on 'heaviness'. 

Jumping is handled purely by events so it should be pretty damn light. 

Running... unfortunately I could find no event based option that I liked so it's a continuous update every 0.5 seconds. Now usually it executes a very simple IF statement, stores your current height and that's it. 2 lines of code (if you've not tripped and fallen) so it's about as short and as efficient as I could possibly make it. 

Try it. See what you think. The heights could be adjusted via mcm later if I decide to keep it. 

Oh and it works nice with trauma giving you a nice bruise to go with your fall. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Other than that if the check is taking a long time you might want to check the health of your save in Falrim tools. Active scripts and suspended stack counts are usually a good indicator. 

I also noticed the checks take ages and my save is fine. i'm not sure if that works but maybe you could skip scanning anything else than weapons/armor? At least that i'm often carrying a row of alchemy stuff, food and random shit makes me think that it's not my chopping axe and the 10 armor things that take so long...

12 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I also noticed the checks take ages and my save is fine. i'm not sure if that works but maybe you could skip scanning anything else than weapons/armor? At least that i'm often carrying a row of alchemy stuff, food and random shit makes me think that it's not my chopping axe and the 10 armor things that take so long...

The only thing I can do to make licence checks faster is to overhaul the approach. Currently it is a 'per object type' approach. Meaning there's an inventory scan for every type of object - (Armor, weapon, magic items etc). This was the wrong approach in retrospect (everything's great in retrospect. Never envisioned licences becoming so big). I should have used an 'inventory object' type approach. Which would reduce it to a single inventory scan. I have plans to do it but calling it a massive job is a bit of an understatement....

Still though, the more licences you have the longer the scan will take because it's a fail on first hit type affair. So the more objects you have that pass the licence check the longer it'll take. Which is why it's really quick in the beginning - because you don't have a licence for anything so everything is an almost immediate failure of the licence check. 

Folks, any recommendations for a mod to replace POP? POP's a great deterrent. Have used it for years. But it's take up 3 esp spaces now with 2 mods I never use. It's getting harder to justify in my LO, so.... suggestions?

What does it do? Essentially it's an attempt to add consequences for trying to traverse rugged terrain. If you run down (or up) a steep slope you may trip and rag doll to the bottom, potentially hurting or killing yourself. Jumping is the same. Jump too far and you'll rag doll. It's intended to:

A) Stop silly mountain climbing/descending. (Have fun running down the side of High Hrothgar now :P)

B) Try to level the AI path finding playing field. Eg. Running away from enforcers and jumping off rooftops and walls has certain risks with it....

Does this work while riding a horse? Horses in Skyrim seem to have some kind of magnetic attraction for the terrain ?

Also: does it work with Better Jumping mod? (LE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65044 SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18967)