9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm probably going to remove the base DCL bondage adventure anyway and replace it with something eventually.

\o/ Yay!

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Also I'd just point out that you're probably going to run into your pet peeve there with the likes of: 

"If it isn't the brain dead cock slut, bend over for me cupcake"

"OMgeee you're the greatest wizard in existence almighty one! Allow me to throw myself into that puddle so you don't have to walk in it"

I'm being facetious of course but you get my meaning. But I guess we're used to that kind of thing already anyway. 

I just pretend they are being sarcastic. ?

7 hours ago, Durante said:

Hey Mono. I've got a great mod I've been using on SE that enhances SL survival experience!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46659

I use that too, it's great! 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

oh, and someone over on the SSE forum was saying that the Kennel master cannot understand gag talk. Not sure how any of that works, but I can see how that would be a problem, especially since they tend to equip gags on you. ?

Afraid I don't know how to unblock gag dialogue. 

I'm sure someone here must know. Faction probably?

These are some CBBE bodyslide files for Leather Sandals for use in SSE. They may work fine in LE, but not tested.

No one ever did a decent (or any) set for CBBE in LE, so these are fixed up a little, made for CBBE with added 2 Zaps for the shoe (one removes the lowest strap as well as the shoe) and the thigh band, so they can be worn as barefoot footwear. I had a hell of a time finding anything useful and decent looking to use with Barefoot Realism, so here is the result.

You need the original mod, I included the SSE converted ESP, but it's probably not required. Instructions on how to get the sound for barefeet are in the file.

I thought I'd drop these here, since it's the most active thread for Monoman1's mods, and I like all of his stuff, and some may find these useful for use with this mod or the Barefoot Realism Tweak, or for whatever.

LeatherSandals_1.jpg

LeatherSandals_3.jpg

LeatherSandals_4.jpg

LeatherSandals_5.jpg

Leather Sandals CBBE - Bodyslide with Zaps - SE Esp.7z

On 4/26/2021 at 10:33 PM, Monoman1 said:

But I think you dismiss this part of the mod as being somewhat unimportant while I think it underpins many of the other parts in and even around SLS. 

No. That's not it. I don't think it's unimportant. It's actually quite important to me, but perhaps not in the same way or for the same reasons.

I find it just as, or even more troubling, when a certain bed doesn't work properly as a way to obtain rest, when I think it should.

There are a number of areas in SLS where there's a location or NPC that needs special handling. Whether an area is "in" a particular city or not, for example.

Those can, often, be configured in the MCM, and support dynamic modification.

To me, beds feel the same. It should be entirely up to the player to decide whether a given bed is comfy or horrible, or whether it's a bed at all. It should also be up to the player to decide whether a bed is subject to unanticipated adventures. That way, you don't spend two real days travelling to CoW, and then get teleported away before you can do anything there, unless you think that's ok - which you might. And if you have a mod that changes a bed, it isn't suddenly rendered useless.

The approach of getting further and further into the internals of Companions/Mage Guild/Thieves Guild is a time sink that is likely to end in frustration.

There will always be one player (and then another, and another) who has installed some mod that impacts that guild in an unanticipated way, who is unhappy, or wants a fix, or a change, or support for their favorite content mod because they feel what you did conflicts with it.

And so, you invest a lot of time and effort in trying to make those guilds interesting and fun in SLS, but instead of happiness and rewards for your hard work, you're getting grief and complaints. That rare player with the conflict is raising a stink, even if 99.9% of players are happy.

Instead of any (further) special support for those guilds, you could (for example) implement a pair of drop downs that lets the player set the behavior of the bed under crosshair in the MCM.

Spoiler
  • Bed Quality
    • Not a bed
    • Awful bed
    • Poor bed
    • Comfy bed
  • Bed Risk
    • No night escapades
    • Rare night escapades
    • Common night escapades
    • Always night escapades

You could use StorageUtil tags or something, so even other mods can see how a bed is tagged.

That would mean the player can make beds work how they want, and you don't have to make the logic for bed filtering infallible.

Now, I'm not saying you should go out and do that, just that it's a possible path. It's about agreement "in principle" on the best path, even if that is never possible or achieved. Maybe in a perfect world, bed recognition would work exactly as you intend, for all beds. But what if my intention differs from yours?

Would it be possible to prevent the player from using crafting furniture, getting training or learning spells if orgasm fatigue makes stamina/magicka go below zero?

I've set myself a roleplay rule for this and it makes SLS so much more brutal and disempowering.

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

Would it be possible to prevent the player from using crafting furniture, getting training or learning spells if orgasm fatigue makes stamina/magicka go below zero?

Will eventually be added to SLD, which will probably support fatigue via SLAX or SLS.

Is it possible to have the propery licenses extend to work with homesteads? As in Helhjarchen Hall, Windstad Manor and Lakeview Manor?
I really like how the property license thing is handled, and the consequences for not having one.  
Also, are there any plans for developing the amputation part of the mod any further?

1 hour ago, Thelargir said:

Is it possible to have the propery licenses extend to work with homesteads?

Not without making hearthfires a requirement. And you know there's going to be a very vocal minority that won't want that. 

Personally, I've never bothered with hearthfire homes. Think I did once. Years ago when it first came out. All that grinding building materials never interested me. And then when they plopped all that outpost building into fallout 4 my interest in it plummeted. 

Funny thing is I used a building mod for new Vegas eons ago and quite liked it. Guess I've changed :D

1 hour ago, Thelargir said:

Also, are there any plans for developing the amputation part of the mod any further?

Yup. Always plans. Whether it will come to something who knows. Looked at it again recently. And here's the conundrum I come up against. 

Let's say you get your right forearm amped. Ok so you want a neat dwarven prosthesis to replace it (increase the cost of temple healing to stupid levels so prosthetics are favored). All that's totally fine. Now. It's only your right arm ok? Most dwarven robot mods replace both right and left limbs and because amp framework works by shrinking individual nodes this presents three significant problems. 

1. The 'prosthetic is never going to 100% match your stump. it'll either begin or end after it. Unless we get a modeler on board to make them specifically for amputator. (good luck with that). Now. If you've ever had a dodgy set of gauntlets or boots that are invisible you'll see how this is important. Equipping a pair of gloves removes the normal hand mesh at the wrists (and feet meshes at the ankles). So if you got an amped right arm then actually the body mesh also needs to be replaced when you equip a prosthetic so that the prosthesis extends from at least the elbow and down to the wrist. And then you need a hand slot replacement that matches. And then you can't equip any other armor in the body or hands slots, which might get boring real quick. Bikini armor with altered slots will alleviate that particular problem somewhat. But this leads to problem 2.

2. As far as I can tell limbs would have to be replaced in pairs Or you wouldn't be able to wear both a prosthesis and armor in that slot. Because you can not have a lovely hand prosthetic in the right hand and equip iron gauntlets in the left without making a combination mesh for every prosthetic to vanilla (and custom mod armor) ever made. Which is impossible of course. 

3. If you replace the body mesh then you need a lot of different meshes. Lets say we only have one type of dwarven prostheses. Just for that one variant of prosthesis you're going to need a different body model for: 

Left forearm amped.

Left forearm and right forearm amped

Left forearm, right forearm, right knee amped

Left forearm, right forearm, right knee, left knee amped

Left shoulder amped.

Left shoulder, right forearm amped.

Left shoulder, right forearm, left knee amped. 

I'll stop here but you can see where this is going fast.

And problem 4 to a lesser extent is that we'd need prosthetics for all of the above and beyond that support both cbbe and unp (+ bodyslide of course). 

It seems simple on the surface but when you delve into it it's far more complex. 

I'm curious if anyone has any experience using this mod with BakaFactory's mods (i.e. BaboDialogue, SLAP Redux, SLHH Redux)? There's a lot of stuff those mods do that should combine nicely with SLS, but I'm wondering if there are any known incompatibilities before I try to work out a load order including both.

Oh, and something separate I thought of - with this new update, you've been talking about ways to be exempt from certain restrictions, mostly by submitting in certain ways, particularly vis-a-vis Wartimes. Have you thought of adding a similar exemption for females who are members of the Sisters of Dibella?

I have a question!

V.635 feature: "- Added empty 'cumtainers'. You can use these to collect cum from your body and store it for later. You can also pour full cum bottles onto your body for future reasons. Use the wheel menu."

I get the empty container and pc's body fill with cum with the mod FHU. But when i open the AIO wheel and choose to "collect cum", nothing happened. And i choose the"pour cum" then a window shows up with nothing but a "back" on the top. Is there any other mods i need to successfully collect cums?or what settings i missed? I also installed hentai pregnancy and SLSO btw.

31 minutes ago, Jaeton said:

I have a question!

V.635 feature: "- Added empty 'cumtainers'. You can use these to collect cum from your body and store it for later. You can also pour full cum bottles onto your body for future reasons. Use the wheel menu."

I get the empty container and pc's body fill with cum with the mod FHU. But when i open the AIO wheel and choose to "collect cum", nothing happened. And i choose the"pour cum" then a window shows up with nothing but a "back" on the top. Is there any other mods i need to successfully collect cums?or what settings i missed? I also installed hentai pregnancy and SLSO btw.

"collect cum" works with cum ON your body, not IN your body. also SLACS and other mods that change how cum on the body is counted conflicts with that feature if you have any.

"pour cum" needs you to have a filled cumtainer to pour on yourself.

10 minutes ago, Clockwinding said:

"collect cum" works with cum ON your body, not IN your body. also SLACS and other mods that change how cum on the body is counted conflicts with that feature if you have any.

"pour cum" needs you to have a filled cumtainer to pour on yourself.

Thanks for help. I do install SLACS so now I understand why it doesn't work. It's really a pitty that the author of SLACS has disappeared for almost a year. And the patch of both mods may delay for a long, long time.

52 minutes ago, IgnisDomini said:

I'm curious if anyone has any experience using this mod with BakaFactory's mods (i.e. BaboDialogue, SLAP Redux, SLHH Redux)? There's a lot of stuff those mods do that should combine nicely with SLS, but I'm wondering if there are any known incompatibilities before I try to work out a load order including both.

Don't use those mods myself but I think they work ok mostly. They may fight for priority of 'hello' or 'bump' events. SLS has several features that work from hello events: 

comments

proximity spanks

cat calling

player pushing

All can be turned off if they cause problems. 

54 minutes ago, IgnisDomini said:

Oh, and something separate I thought of - with this new update, you've been talking about ways to be exempt from certain restrictions, mostly by submitting in certain ways, particularly vis-a-vis Wartimes. Have you thought of adding a similar exemption for females who are members of the Sisters of Dibella?

Think I have that mod installed but I'm not sure I ever progressed it. Can you outline what the mod is about and how you think it fits? Wartimes fits SLS pretty well due to the demands placed on you by your father. Does SOD have some similar tradeoffs?

50 minutes ago, Jaeton said:

But when i open the AIO wheel and choose to "collect cum", nothing happened

To add to what clockwinding said: you need two layers of cum on any one area (vag/ass/face) to collect. 

43 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Thanks for your impressive effort. The interaction of SLS with Wartimes is sublime, it is as if they were the same mod. Keep up the good work! 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not without making hearthfires a requirement. And you know there's going to be a very vocal minority that won't want that. 

Personally, I've never bothered with hearthfire homes. Think I did once. Years ago when it first came out. All that grinding building materials never interested me. And then when they plopped all that outpost building into fallout 4 my interest in it plummeted. 

Funny thing is I used a building mod for new Vegas eons ago and quite liked it. Guess I've changed :D

That's completely fair. It would tie in very well with the alternate starts that let you begin with one of those homes however. 
Shoals rest farm as well. I just like the idea of losing the license, then getting kicked out of the home in the middle of the night, left naked and alone out in the wilderness :P
Wouldn't it be possible to make some kind of addon esp though, that make it tie in with Hearthfire? That way, its still optional for people who don't like it.

As for the amputation thing, I can see how that's really hard to get working. Just kinda hoping there could be some more interactions or something from enforcers/followers when you've lost one or more limbs. I can see it meshing really well with Devious Followers I.E. Also as punishment for theft etc. Having your hand chopped off for stealing seems reasonable in this harsher version of Skyrim. 

Anyway, really appreciate all your work on this! It's a great mod, and it works flawlessly in my experience :)

Hello. I would appreciate a little help!
My PC lost her arm, and I went to the kennel. I'm trying to talk to the keeper so he can let my PC into the cage to the troll ("let me in ..."), after which I get two dialogue options:
1) "Nevermind..."
2) "...forget it".
In both answers, the PC refuses the troll

What could be the problem?
My character lacks a limb (debuff) and also spent 2 nights in the kennel. 

14 minutes ago, john0423 said:

My character lacks a limb (debuff) and also spent 2 nights in the kennel. 

It's a bit unintuitive but your character will try anything to not suck a trolls dick. So if you have enough gold to pay for healing you won't get the option. 

Later if your character becomes creature corrupted enough or she becomes a cum addict you'll always have the option.