19 minutes ago, Thelargir said:

Wouldn't it be possible to make some kind of addon esp though, that make it tie in with Hearthfire? That way, its still optional for people who don't like it.

It may be possible. 

It's been so long since I worked on eviction that I don't quite remember how it works. 

If I'm honest. It actually may be possible to add those homes without a hard dependency because the homes are all in the skyrim worldspace (I think). 

The boarding the door up doesn't need the esp. 

I can disable the normal door via script without dependency.

I can possibly teleport guys inside to evict you by getting and placing them around an existing HF object also via script.

But it's awkward work and just doesn't hold my interest right now. Maybe later.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Will eventually be added to SLD, which will probably support fatigue via SLAX or SLS.

Does SLD tracks drunkeness?

1 hour ago, IgnisDomini said:

I'm curious if anyone has any experience using this mod with BakaFactory's mods (i.e. BaboDialogue, SLAP Redux, SLHH Redux)? There's a lot of stuff those mods do that should combine nicely with SLS, but I'm wondering if there are any known incompatibilities before I try to work out a load order including both.

I tried running all 3 of them with SLS but didn't get good results. SLAP never worked, SLHH worked somewhat and BaboDialogue had some clashes with SLS. At some point BaboDialogue broke survival's proximity spank and bump spank and sometimes guards would spam BaboDialogue's 'hello' nonstop (when you had expired SLS licenses). Maybe tweaking with BaboDialogue's MCM might get you better results (I was able to 'fix' the proximity and bump spank by disabling some stuff on BaboDialogue's MCM), but its MCM is very confusing in my opnion, so I ended up removing BaboDialogue and SLAP and starting a new save.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yup. Always plans. Whether it will come to something who knows. Looked at it again recently. And here's the conundrum I come up against.

Doesn't the amputator framework comes with some metal circular thingys to put on the stump? Wouldn't that be enough to make the prothesis match the stump? And I guess the player would just have to accept they can't equip something on the other arm/leg, idk.
And how about using a texture overlay on top of the limb to simulate a prosthetic limb?
Idk if all that would be worth the trouble though.
Oh btw, if the pulling PC's pubic hair feature ever happens, would it be possible to also add a red overlay on the body area?

35 minutes ago, Fulanoo said:

Wouldn't that be enough to make the prothesis match the stump?

Not necessarily. It doesn't really have to though. The problem is more about the sheer number of models needed for every permutation of amputation. 

I think the handiest thing to do would just say you met a shady dwarven artifact dealer who says he can help you with your amputated hand. You agree and 'go for an operation' or something and wake up like this:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.af3f2ff98eedff19c203f0d44aa8fdc3.jpg

With all limbs amped (minus the chest piece). Then I don't have to worry about permutations or combinations. 

2 hours ago, IgnisDomini said:

I'm curious if anyone has any experience using this mod with BakaFactory's mods (i.e. BaboDialogue, SLAP Redux, SLHH Redux)? There's a lot of stuff those mods do that should combine nicely with SLS, but I'm wondering if there are any known incompatibilities before I try to work out a load order including both.

Yes.

The first problem is Baka's mods are not written in English.

If you speak... I'm not sure... Korean? Then those are maybe good mods.

In English they are about 30 degrees tilted towards silly, because they don't translate well.

They'd need a complete do-over of the dialog to not feel incredibly odd.

The actual translations that exist are ... sort of functional I guess.

The second problem is that his mods are actually quite benign compared to SLS, and so you'll get helpful people constantly giving you clothes, or money, or nice guards trying to help you. Yes, there are nasty rapists around, but most characters aren't like that. However, as the mods are unaware of SLS, the exact same character can take on a nice Babo role and a nasty SLS one, seconds apart...

As Monoman calls it, "my pet peeve".

If you don't mind NPCs who personality-flip from sentence to sentence, and give you free stuff, undermining SLS begging, you'll be fine.

I don't think your game will explode. I've used those mods on and off a lot.

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

With all limbs amped (minus the chest piece). Then I don't have to worry about permutations or combinations.

Sounds good to me.

Treating arms and legs separately isn't really creating lots of extra permutations, as long as you stay symmetrical and swap both arms, or both legs.

38 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

In an ideal world it wouldn't happen. Guess I'm just so used to it at this stage. 

37 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Sounds good to me.

Treating arms and legs separately isn't really creating lots of extra permutations, as long as you stay symmetrical and swap both arms, or both legs.

Sure. Two states is probably manageable. But again the downside here is no body armor would be allowed to be equipped since it's now your birthday suit. So the only thing you could use really is slot altered TAWoBA stuff.

Aside from possibly not having anything to cover your bits and pieces there may also be problems with devious suits as well....

21 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Yes.

In English they are about 30 degrees tilted towards silly, because they don't translate well.

The actual translations that exist are ... sort of functional I guess.

The second problem is that his mods are actually quite benign compared to SLS, and so you'll get helpful people constantly giving you clothes, or money, or nice guards trying to help you. Yes, there are nasty rapists around, but most characters aren't like that. However, as the mods are unaware of SLS, the exact same character can take on a nice Babo role and a nasty SLS one, seconds apart...

If you don't mind NPCs who personality-flip from sentence to sentence, and give you free stuff, undermining SLS begging, you'll be fine.

I don't think your game will explode. I've used those mods on and off a lot.

Right, I'll probably refrain from using Baka's mods then, as that's a major pet peeve of mine too.

Unfortunate, because I would really like an equivalent of SLAP and SLHH, particularly, that synergizes well with SLS.

On 4/28/2021 at 12:52 PM, Lupine00 said:

How long since you used? Most of the Dialog has been rewritten and work on localizing has been going on for a bit. 

On 4/28/2021 at 12:52 PM, Lupine00 said:

The second problem is that his mods are actually quite benign compared to SLS, and so you'll get helpful people constantly giving you clothes, or money, or nice guards trying to help you.

Clothes yes, I am not so sure about the money part. and for helpful or nice guards they mostly start out trying to be nice to get you to have sex with them, but as you keep refusing they get nastier about it.

4 hours ago, IgnisDomini said:

Unfortunate, because I would really like an equivalent of SLAP and SLHH, particularly, that synergizes well with SLS.

SLHH is more framework than stand alone. It is really intended for other mods to hook into its harassment mechanic. The bump trigger was just so it could do something on it's own while mods were created to hook in. But as we have all seen bump triggers are not exactly the most reliable thing. But in any case it only has dialog during the scene and it is not nice or friendly dialog. 

And SLAP dialog is like what I said earlier, sure they can be nice an often start that way but as you play fewer and fewer people will be nice unless you are "nice" to them. 

***Edit***

Also the MCM controls how quickly they turn nasty when you refuse them. It also controls how often the 'ask' for sex or try to dialog for sex VS simply attacking you. 

25 minutes ago, Ar4chnid said:

What exactly triggers getting jiggles? I imagined it'd be related to getting railed by lots and lots of people/creatures, but in my experience that's not the case

SLIF morph values. Generally speaking bigger slif butt, breasts, belly = more jiggles. The morphs/nodes I've chosen may not suit every body type though. 

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Any idea ?

I guess slaverun assumes that unless otherwise stated that all females are 'free'. Meaning they should be naked but don't need to be restrained. You can try adding an npc to the zaz slave faction and wait and see what happens. 

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

SLIF morph values. Generally speaking bigger slif butt, breasts, belly = more jiggles. The morphs/nodes I've chosen may not suit every body type though. 

Right, but is there anything in this mod that changes butt/breast size? The cum inflation mechanic changes belly size, but as far as I can see, that's it

do you know the id for the zbffactionslave to use with console command addtofaction ? is there an easy way to make the mall to slaves ?

the mod creates slaves and free women, you can stop it by disable npc check, but you can not influence the % of slaves and free

then you can enable the slaves to get a  set of DD, but the free can get max. gloves and boots. no influence on that.

i want them all in a full set of DD with more pieces, so they all look different.

do you know of a patch that makes that ?  if not, do you know a way how to get it ?

maria eden had a clothing-shooter with whom you can give npcs a set of clothings, you have to prepare these sets before.

Back to Survival, back to a theme i already asked for a while ago. now i ask again, buit in a different way. it is about city gates and toll.

actually you have a multiplier for slaverun. could you please make this multiplier generally, independent from slaverun and any other mod, just to make survival itself a bit harder at the city gate  ?

So while doing a little work on yps fashion tweak it occurred to me that the approach it uses for stockings is very good. It's a bit on the slow side (if I'm honest it's very slow), not sure if that's down to using slavetats or what but it:

1. Won't ever clip through your armor unless your legs clip already.

2. For reasons I don't understand actually works on heels. I would have assumed that the overlay would be 'dismembered' with new feet. This means it doesn't matter what you're wearing on your feet - how high they are/what shape they are. Now there is some of the usual skyrim transparency issues but in general it's far superior. 

3. Doesn't necessarily need to consume a slot, though I think it should. 

There's going to be issues if you want to do it on Npcs though. Because OnEquipped() event is a half-assed, POS basically. 

20210501135818_1.jpg.c6a42d56b6625b5becf363786d221640.jpg

So.....

Why don't we have underwear that also does the same thing? Bras/panties etc. Might allow for some interesting underwear mechanics. Is there anything like that out there? 

44 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Why don't we have underwear that also does the same thing? Bras/panties etc. Might allow for some interesting underwear mechanics. Is there anything like that out there?

This mod provides clothing and underwear as RaceMenu overlays. I have not tried it myself.

Beauti-Full Clothing Bodypaints - RaceMenu Overlays for Body Feet and Hands

LE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93508

SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20445

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Why don't we have underwear that also does the same thing?

If the strip behavior is responsive, would be good.

The mod above's attempts at chainmail look bad though.

The knitted items look quite alright. Probably lore friendly or something.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

This mod provides clothing and underwear as RaceMenu overlays. I have not tried it myself.

Beauti-Full Clothing Bodypaints - RaceMenu Overlays for Body Feet and Hands

LE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93508

SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20445

Mmm. They don't look great IMO. 

Most of them look like all over body stockings type thing. I'd rather keep it to separate bra/panty. 

7 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

If the strip behavior is responsive, would be good.

Doesn't seem like that's possible. Slavetats is great and all but it's a bit of a slow beast. Even with yps slavetats delay set to 0.0 it still takes several seconds to change over and back. 

I'm tempted to try adding direct overlay functionality....