@Monoman1 Does it really have to update pickpocket leveled lists every time you open the MCM? I managed to break the SexLab MCM because the process wasn't complete when I saved the game. Had to start over after spending about one hour on MCMs. I was sloppy but it's an example of what can happen if you're impatient. Just now I clicked the SLS menu by accident and had to wait for the lists to update just to be sure it wouldn't break anything.

It would be better if it only updates the lists if you have extra loot enabled and you change something there. Or you could add a button to build them manually just like Bikini lists.

7 minutes ago, Inception said:

It would be better if it only updates the lists if you have extra loot enabled and you change something there. Or you could add a button to build them manually just like Bikini lists.

Yea I noticed this. It shouldn't be doing it. I've been meaning to look into it. Very busy though. 

7 minutes ago, Quest_Items said:

Is this mod compatible with "Go to bed" ?

Possibly not. 

If the crosshairs is not touching the bed when the sleep menu opens then you are considered as sleeping on the ground. 

But you can just disable sleep deprivation. 

1 hour ago, Quest_Items said:

Is this mod compatible with "Go to bed" ?

Actually, it's fine with GoTo Bed. At least in my install.

But if you install anything that replaces bed models ... maybe Noble Skyrim or JK's, or some furniture mod with different meshes, it could cause them to all be terrible.

CoW Improved has issues with this.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But if you install anything that replaces bed models ... maybe Noble Skyrim or JK's, or some furniture mod with different meshes, it could cause them to all be terrible.

I use Noble Skyrim and don't have this issue of all beds being "terrible". Noble Skyrim doesn't have any plugin or script changing the beds, it's just a model replacer. About JK, I don't use it, so I can't say if it's compatible with SLS or not.

28 minutes ago, Freudian said:

I am using the modified version of Bikini armors, but most of the items are still completely invisible :( (Most things aside from boots, gloves and pauldrons.) Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Did you run bodyslide?

So I've started a new game with the new beta and I have a problem I didn't have before: My character keeps looking in the direction of NPCs (often my follower, but also other NPCs), which is quite irritating. I only updated this and DFC, everything else remained the same. Any chance this might have to do with Survival or DFC? I didn't find much regarding this issue aside from some headtracking mods causing it, which I'm pretty sure I never had installed.

3 minutes ago, blarghxxx said:

So I've started a new game with the new beta and I have a problem I didn't have before: My character keeps looking in the direction of NPCs (often my follower, but also other NPCs), which is quite irritating. I only updated this and DFC, everything else remained the same. Any chance this might have to do with Survival or DFC? I didn't find much regarding this issue aside from some headtracking mods causing it, which I'm pretty sure I never had installed.

just a guess because I read your post, but maybe this has to do with the built in spanking feature? (PC spanks NPC). or maybe daydreaming. But just guessing, maybe you can try until monoman replies

by switching on/off its individual features

EDIT: you should be dead certain what you installed or not because you use a mod manager? (I hope) :)

10 minutes ago, blarghxxx said:

Its probably the IsNpc variable. If you're unlucky it seems to get set wrong once per playthrough. 

All you have to do is Misc>debug>Look at debug>Set IsNpc var to 0

For your consideration:

The mod Man Those Borders (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/681) would be a nice integration point. Even though the PC can walk around the border checkpoints, possible gate extensions or other traps could be placed to make it less beneficial (e.g. skyrim chainbeast mines). 

It could allow for new border guard behavior different than enforcers and traditional guards. Maybe the borders guards are bored and don't care about curefew license. Or maybe they are pleased you have a whore license. Just in time! Maybe they are predetermined with NPC needs from begging and PC will need to fulfill those needs before passing (like reverse begging).

Maybe there is a patrol of these guards within general vicinity of the border checkpoint making evasion harder. And if you evaded town/city, you will be punished accordingly.

Maybe these guards use dogs, trolls, and other animals to man the border. And maybe they have needs as well.

Thanks for "listening"!

Orgasms are being counted incorrectly.  Just noticed this because I'm in the middle of doing DCL's "The Bound Queen", and my orgasms are incrementing despite being in a chastity belt and not receiving any pleasure, but am forced to give bjs to Julius.   And the animations chosen are not ones where the player is masturbating at the same time, like Billy's Squatting Blowjob.  

33 minutes ago, Majin Buu said:

Having an issue with purchasing licenses, saying "Stop wasting my time girl. Licenses are only people of import." and I'm not sure what setting is causing this.

There's a "block buying license" or something like that option on MCM. You can set a percentage chance that the guy that sells the license won't sell to you at that moment. Maybe that's it? You gotta wait till next day to buy them.

1 hour ago, Majin Buu said:

Having an issue with purchasing licenses, saying "Stop wasting my time girl. Licenses are only people of import." and I'm not sure what setting is causing this.

Sounds like the licence style option. Where you need to unlock licences before you have access to them. 

2 hours ago, mangalo said:

The MCM description for the "Allow chain collar" in the "Settings" tab (v661) seems to be off, is it just me ?  It's talking about the price of homes etc.

Fixed. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Orgasms are being counted incorrectly.  Just noticed this because I'm in the middle of doing DCL's "The Bound Queen", and my orgasms are incrementing despite being in a chastity belt and not receiving any pleasure, but am forced to give bjs to Julius.   And the animations chosen are not ones where the player is masturbating at the same time, like Billy's Squatting Blowjob.  

Are you using the beta?

If so and your PC is a cum addict they have a chance to have an orgasm when swallowing cum depending on factors. Chastity belts don't matter in this case. 

5 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

he mod Man Those Borders (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/681) would be a nice integration point

Looks interesting enough. Might take a look at it some day. Up to my eyeballs in wartimes tweak atm. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Are you using the beta?

If so and your PC is a cum addict they have a chance to have an orgasm when swallowing cum depending on factors. Chastity belts don't matter in this case. 

I am, so that explains that, except that I don't get any arousal reduction from said orgasms, which is sad.  :)

Is there an option in STA for males only spanking that im not seeing was just curious? Was trying out Wartimes and the mom would leave the cage to spank me x_x

Also having tested wartimes I have a suggestion to maybe delete the chair near the cooking pots, since its too close to the pot/mead barrel so you only move like 1 inch when delivering his food/mead and don't get to appreciate the animations to and from plus he sometimes get up and gets stuck between the chair/ upper shelves bouncing up and down when talking to him sometimes.

Another thing i noticed is the notifications for anal,vaginal, level keep displaying over and over again for notifications and dont stop once compulsion sex starts.

12 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I am, so that explains that, except that I don't get any arousal reduction from said orgasms, which is sad.  :)

Hmm. I'll check that out and see if I can't do something about it. It's probably DD interfering....

3 hours ago, tamai said:

Is there an option in STA for males only spanking that im not seeing was just curious? Was trying out Wartimes and the mom would leave the cage to spank me x_x

There's no option AFAIR. Need to look at this but it's not straight forward giving the interaction/shared work load between SLS and STA. Must see maybe if the SLS portion of STA (what you're wearing) can be separated entirely from SLS and back into STA via mod event or something. But I'm quite busy...

3 hours ago, tamai said:

Also having tested wartimes I have a suggestion to maybe delete the chair near the cooking pots, since its too close to the pot/mead barrel so you only move like 1 inch when delivering his food/mead and don't get to appreciate the animations to and from plus he sometimes get up and gets stuck between the chair/ upper shelves bouncing up and down when talking to him sometimes.

The distance doesn't bother me all that much tbh but Npcs probably exit out the stupid side of the chair. I'll see if I can change it to exit forward/left instead. Space is at a premium in the cell, especially when the zaz stuff spawns in, so I'd like to keep as much of the furniture as I can. 

41 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. I'll check that out and see if I can't do something about it. It's probably DD interfering...

50/50 it's SLA or SLSO.

Both check for a belt before allowing arousal reduction from orgasm. For logical reasons.

If you want to reduce arousal with a belt in place, you may need to reduce it explicitly.

If you're going down the path of hard-dependency on SLAX, then I could provide a method to handle it reliably, so you can tell SLAX to generate an orgasm, flagging what obstacles you wish to ignore, and it will adjust arousal and update SexLab stats for you and return whether an orgasm really happened.

Also, there's the setting in SLSO that makes orgasms forbidden, which also blocks orgasms.

It's not much used, but I think there are mods that use it now.

Certainly, I intend to use it.