7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The basic premise is that as you become more of a cum addicted cock junkie your tonsils become a clitoris.

My head just went ... poof!

Seriously?

Could these things simply not be defined or explained? That leaves people room to make up whatever story suits them.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The basic premise is that as you become more of a cum addicted cock junkie your tonsils become a clitoris.

That's a nice "side effect" when all of your holes are being constantly filled up with fresh cum. Or maybe "cursed" cum?

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Seriously?

It's Skyrim. It's beyond our imagination limit.

When doing a S.L.U.T.S Resume hauling job, all my inventory is taken away and temporarily put into the S.L.U.T.S. escrow chest, as expected.

Unfortunately, that makes my SLS licenses expire.

Does anyone else also have this problem? How do you work around this problem?

(I know that I could turn off the license system in SLS, but I am hoping for a more elegant solution.)

14 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

When doing a S.L.U.T.S Resume hauling job, all my inventory is taken away and temporarily put into the S.L.U.T.S. escrow chest, as expected.

Unfortunately, that makes my SLS licenses expire.

Does anyone else also have this problem? How do you work around this problem?

(I know that I could turn off the license system in SLS, but I am hoping for a more elegant solution.)

The licenses will be back at their original duration as soon as you get back the physical documents from your inventory. is that the only issue this is causing? 

2 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

The licenses will be back at their original duration as soon as you get back the physical documents from your inventory. is that the only issue this is causing? 

Hmmm... That doesn't seem to work for me. The licenses are expired when I get them back from the escrow chest.

The next time I enter a city, the guard says they are expired and tears them up, and I have to re-buy them.

8 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Hmmm... That doesn't seem to work for me. The licenses are expired when I get them back from the escrow chest.

The next time I enter a city, the guard says they are expired and tears them up, and I have to re-buy them.

Depends on how the items are being removed. 

If for some reason.... they are recording the base items and just duplicating them back to you it won't work because all the information 'stamped' onto the licence base object is not set up. It would be a blank licence to SLS. I don't know why someone would do it this way and not just use RemoveAllItems. I think this would also affect custom enchanted items because the enchantment is saved to the objectRef because there is no exact base of that type with that exact enchantment. 

Basically it sounds like the object references are being destroyed. 

You'd have to ask that mod author how it's being handled. 

9 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Is it possible their actually duration ran out? Not having them on you will not extend their duration, If they are set to expire on Tuesday they will expire on Tuesday even if they are in a chest. 

If not, have you tried dropping them and picking them back up again? or there is even an MCM (or wheel menu... I forget) option to rescan your licenses. MM1 put it in there for me cause sometimes the added to inventory events do not trigger correctly. This may be similar to that. 

Just now, Corsayr said:

Now thinking about it, there is one potential issue I can imagine with SLUTS and that is curfew. Without the curfew license you may be sent to the kennel or something when you are just trying to make a delivery. 

Yes, I do worry about that. I always make sure to start my SLUTS run early in the morning, and I try very hard to finish the run before curfew starts.

6 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

If not, have you tried dropping them and picking them back up again? or there is even an MCM (or wheel menu... I forget) option to rescan your licenses. MM1 put it in there for me cause sometimes the added to inventory events do not trigger correctly. This may be similar to that. 

Thank you very much for those tips! I will try both of them to see if they help.

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If for some reason.... they are recording the base items and just duplicating them back to you it won't work because all the information 'stamped' onto the licence base object is not set up. It would be a blank licence to SLS. I don't know why someone would do it this way and not just use RemoveAllItems.

SLUTS Resume is just using RemoveAllItems to transfer everything to a holding container.

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Depends on how the items are being removed. 

If for some reason.... they are recording the base items and just duplicating them back to you it won't work because all the information 'stamped' onto the licence base object is not set up. It would be a blank licence to SLS. I don't know why someone would do it this way and not just use RemoveAllItems. I think this would also affect custom enchanted items because the enchantment is saved to the objectRef because there is no exact base of that type with that exact enchantment. 

Basically it sounds like the object references are being destroyed. 

You'd have to ask that mod author how it's being handled. 

Thanks for the feedback @Monoman1. Yes, I will follow up with @Scrab if the drop-and-pick-up and license-rescan ideas don't work.

8 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

SLUTS Resume is just using RemoveAllItems to transfer everything to a holding container.

Ugh. 

ObjectRefs.... Yay!

I dunno then. I'd have to look into it. I've had my licences stolen plenty of times by defeat and SD. Dunno why this would be any different. 

@Herowynne

Try running Check Licence Statuses in the wheel debug menu. 

26 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Yes, I do worry about that. I always make sure to start my SLUTS run early in the morning, and I try very hard to finish the run before curfew starts.

In Resume, I use a Faction that is added to the Player Alias in Haul Quests, meaning the Player would be part of that Faction while any SLUTS Missions are active

Never really played with this mod so not sure if I get it right but: Curfew is a mechanic that causes Guards to throw you into some Prison like building until morning, aye? Perhaps its possible to check for this Faction when Curfew starts to make the Player immune to it? (I dont know the Faction right now. I belive its SLUTS_JobFaction, though I have to take a look into the mod for that)

10 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Curfew is a mechanic that causes Guards to throw you into some Prison like building until morning, aye?

Dunno if that bothers me all that much tbh. Perhaps ponies should have to 'stable up' in the kennel for the night? 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Dunno if that bothers me all that much tbh. Perhaps ponies should have to 'stable up' in the kennel for the night? 

Stopping the Player from a delivery at any point in time glitches out the Cart and that is irreversible

Beside that, I dont think it would break my mod if you dont do anything against it, pretty sure people are used to it by now, so Ill leave that up to you

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I dunno then. I'd have to look into it. I've had my licences stolen plenty of times by defeat and SD. Dunno why this would be any different. 

@Herowynne

Try running Check Licence Statuses in the wheel debug menu. 

Good news! I was mistaken and confused by the "license expired" notification message at the beginning of the haul job when SLUTS Resume stored my SLS licenses in the escrow chest.

I normally use short term SLS licenses. This time, I did a more controlled test, and ensured that I was able to get back to the escrow chest before my SLS licenses expired, and (yay!) they were not expired when I retrieved them from the SLUTS escrow chest. I got notification messages that correctly showed the time remaining on the licenses - the time I spent on the haul job and return trip had been deducted from the license time, so everything appears to be working correctly.

My guess is that, in the past, my short term licenses have always expired while I am on the haul job or return trip, but I was confused because I got "license expired" notifications when SLUTS stored the licenses in the escrow chest, and I got "license expired" notifications again when I retrieved them from the escrow chest. It did not occur to me that the licenses might have actually expired while I was away. Doh!

Now that I better understand what is happening, I will need to change how I play. In particular, in order to do back-to-back SLUTS haul jobs, I will need to invest in long term or perpetual SLS licenses.

Thanks for everyone's help and ideas! I really appreciate it!

23 minutes ago, sekuzeku said:

i wish there was a mod that just mimic the strip/sex enforcer

Originally Slaverun's strip and sex function was a separate plugin. I think Waxenfigure wrote it and it was eventually merged into Slaverun. Maybe someone has it and can can forward port?

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Perhaps ponies should have to 'stable up' in the kennel for the night? 

That would be fine if SLUTS knew it was intended, but instead you'll remain on the clock and fail your delivery due to time.

SLUTS and SLS have a few other little niggles working together. Historically, I've had many issues with other mods that made the SLUTS dialogs break, and HDT is a bit of an issue with SLUTS carts so I haven't used it in quite a while. Does it work with SMP now?

My feeling is that maybe cart pulling ponies should be confined to custom-built tracks - like the one in Trapped in Rubber - as Skyrim in general was not made for them. You could still do pony outfit deliveries, just without a cart.

Maybe Gunslicer could make an animation for a Reikling to ride you? :) 

I was joking but...

Maybe it's possible to use the horse mechanics and some model swaps with Nemesis replacement animations to really do that?

Though, I guess if you can attach a cart, why not something else?

An undertaking for people who really like messing around with Skyrim.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

HDT is a bit of an issue with SLUTS carts so I haven't used it in quite a while. Does it work with SMP now?

Short answer is Yes. SLUTS works for me on SE, using a UNPB body with CBPC for body physics, and HDT-SMP for apparel and hair physics, such as for the pony tail anal plug equipped by SLUTS.

I don’t know whether the cart itself uses HDT-SMP.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

That would be fine if SLUTS knew it was intended, but instead you'll remain on the clock and fail your delivery due to time.

SLUTS and SLS have a few other little niggles working together. Historically, I've had many issues with other mods that made the SLUTS dialogs break, and HDT is a bit of an issue with SLUTS carts so I haven't used it in quite a while. Does it work with SMP now?

My feeling is that maybe cart pulling ponies should be confined to custom-built tracks - like the one in Trapped in Rubber - as Skyrim in general was not made for them. You could still do pony outfit deliveries, just without a cart.

Maybe Gunslicer could make an animation for a Reikling to ride you? :) 

I was joking but...

Maybe it's possible to use the horse mechanics and some model swaps with Nemesis replacement animations to really do that?

Though, I guess if you can attach a cart, why not something else?

An undertaking for people who really like messing around with Skyrim.

>helps the Rieklings by being their horse in battle
lol
I'd really like to see the vanilla carriage's horses being replaced by pony girls though.

I was also curious if there's any item that can heal the trauma caused by SLS?