7 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

it comes always.

It's to initialize unknown mod races. It should only occur once per... race or voice type. I can't remember which. 

8 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

also, i would llike to know which of these features are new in beta or if all are already in 6.35 :

Daydreaming mushrooms are in 0.635. Daydreaming voices and cock potions are only in the beta. 

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's to initialize unknown mod races. It should only occur once per... race or voice type. I can't remember which. 

Daydreaming mushrooms are in 0.635. Daydreaming voices and cock potions are only in the beta. 

so i stay in beta.   the scene with the voice just do it is really one of the best moments i have in loverslab in 10 years. i hope it becomes solid.

i get enraged about this not recogniozing race window. it seems to be indepnedent from other problems. i know it is not caused from survival, because that was running without it in some games before. it must be an interfering mod. i am going the delete stairs.

the problem with the high heels i could only solve in starting a new game. not a solution in technical terms, but practical.

14 hours ago, 121121 said:

what led me to believe its responsible is that  everything worked just fine before installing, and after uninstalling it went back to working properly.

i had a similar issue when i first installed SLS, can you lease post your load order, it will go a long way in figuring out why you are crashes and stuff.

also read the requirements section of SLS the author did a stupendous job of writing a very details info section. you maybe missing a requirement.

most common cause for ctds are missing dependencies.

are you using skyrim se or le?

Edit: also forgot to ask you are you using fnis? did you run fnis? did it give you any warnings about too many anims?

started a new game and the window with that cant get race did not happen. ......   nothing happened..... no cum message at all and no cum counting in mcm.......i get a headache

run the device patchup has no effect on not getting any dd when changing devicelist

eedit : i never thought there would be a mod with harder bugs than maria eden

4 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

started a new game and the window with that cant get race did not happen. ......   nothing happened..... no cum message at all and no cum counting in mcm.......i get a headache

Is it a vanilla race/voice?

I've already set those up for you. Only mod voices/races need to be setup. 

yes a nord.  nusbie voices elf chicken m for sexlab

what do you mean with set those up ? english is not my language ( an i dont like it )

beside this i have no problems with survivaal 5.91 the problems come with the higher versions - and the good content.

7 hours ago, shiagwen said:

what do you mean with set those up ? english is not my language ( an i dont like it )

beside this i have no problems with survivaal 5.91 the problems come with the higher versions - and the good content.

"set those up", in this case, means that Monoman had already set up the cum load size for all vanilla races in Survival.

For custom races, the first time you get a cum load from them, you should be prompted to choose a load size.

If the prompt is not appearing, you might want to go to SLS mod folder, and then check the file SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/RaceLoadSizes.json to see if the custom races have already a load size assigned to them. If they're not, then I'd suggest reinstalling SLS.

I don't understand, i installed the mod correctly but the Daydream feature is not working for me, i set arousal to 30 set my arousal to 30 and nothing happens?

EDIT: nvm i'm stupid had to go and talk to an npc for some reason i thought it would make

Spoiler

npcs around naked

but i can guess that would cause performance issues for some anyways, i got another issue one that exist on an older save since updating my carry weight drastically went down and i don't know why because the menu settings i had are still the same unless some new feature was added the past year that would effect player stats besides the gender difference stat settings which i have all off, Yes if you are wondering i updated from a very very old version to the latest which could very well have ended in disaster but so far everything seems good.

3 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

"set those up", in this case, means that Monoman had already set up the cum load size for all vanilla races in Survival.

For custom races, the first time you get a cum load from them, you should be prompted to choose a load size.

If the prompt is not appearing, you might want to go to SLS mod folder, and then check the file SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/RaceLoadSizes.json to see if the custom races have already a load size assigned to them. If they're not, then I'd suggest reinstalling SLS.

i dont have a custum race. but a window appeared that sais race not detected, tell how big it is to determine the amount of cum.

is this maybe because of sos for females ?

4 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i got another issue one that exist on an older save since updating my carry weight drastically went down and i don't know why because the menu settings i had are still the same unless some new feature was added the past year that would effect player stats besides the gender difference stat settings which i have all off, Yes if you are wondering i updated from a very very old version to the latest which could very well have ended in disaster but so far everything seems good.

Try disabling minav. 

17 hours ago, shiagwen said:

eedit : i never thought there would be a mod with harder bugs than maria eden

Most likely you messed up the json when you edited it.

1 hour ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Did anyone manage to make ahegao work with SL Util+? I installed the open mouth mod but my toon becomes tinier than Alice in the Wonderland. I know there is a compatibility issue as @Monoman1 said, I'm just asking if anyone found a way around it.

Open Mouth Mod v1.0 For SL Utility+ 15-March-2021.7z

Try this but I make no guarantee of anything. 

22 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Mmm. Personally I've always found the rescue scenario too safe/pretty boring and lackluster. There's absolutely no 'fear' of overexposure. Even it's just a chance of SS I'm not sure I ever be too bothered with exposure. But I'll see if I can add an option. Would be nice if there were more outcomes. Like I dunno, all your stuff is left where you 'died' and you're sent back to the inn. Or you wake up in a cave as a troll/wolf packs bitch. There's got to be something better than simply respawn. It's a very underdeveloped side of frostfall and sls.

Thanks! I think the main flaw is the Simple Slavery stuff not working when you collapse due to hypthermia, but I appreciate you looking into allowing for the normal frostfall events too. :)

I do know what you mean about the boringness, and I do like the 'fear' aspect, but I think that already exists even in the good frostfall hypothermia events, especially alongside this mod and the mods which compliment it. For example, in one instance I woke up inside of a temple after having succumbed to hypothermia (in no due small part due to a combination of the bikini curse [I've set bikini items to provide little to no warmth & coverage] and being unable to carry more, potentially warming items), I did not have enough money to pay the debt of my devious follower, nor enough for a magic license to avoid the collar, nor enough to leave the town gate, I was also wearing bondage heels from the cursed loot mod which left me vulnerable to attacks. I spent four very fraught in-game days in that town trying to scrounge enough cash just to leave town safely, all the while my debt increasing to the devious follower. Obviously I needed to start all over again to get to my target too once I did actually manage to leave. More events would be good too though, obviously!

On a side note, what do you guys do about bikini armours not from the 'world of' mod in terms of allowing equips? I recently came across an armour from the 'cursed loot' mod which I'd set as bikini armour and I think it would be overpowered if I were to wear it alongside the items from the 'world of' mod, which I can do since it occupied the 'body' slot. Do you forbid everything that isn't a gauntlet/helm/boot, or do you allow for pauldrons and ab protectors? I am curious as to what people think.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Try disabling minav. 

Most likely you messed up the json when you edited it.

Finally made it.  Must have been these tricky commas  Juhuu+

this is an important step !

though i need to have the tollman outside the gate, preventing people to enter the city, which is realistic.  inside i have to go to them by free will. howeer, next exit is free.

point is, if slaverun or not, the pc has to go naked or wear DD inside the city. therefore this toll works. of course there is no meaning to pay the toll, so it is as high as possible.

24 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i just deleted the complete line which has a number that shows it is rope , for example 337xxxxxxx

yes but if you made a single mistake then it makes the entire file unreadable. 

Check it using an online json checker. 

21 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i just deleted the complete line which has a number that shows it is rope , for example 337xxxxxxx

ok now that i get rid of that rope crap i can ask a very serious question

will survival make it through a whole gameplay without breaking erors ? 

until  now, i had no problems with 5.91, but with 6.35 and beta things went worse soon.

which mods would you never play together with survival for a full game ?

slaverun, cursed loot, pop, skooma whore, moe nastycriters, defeat, radiant prodstituion, tdf prostitution, solutlion, confablation, sos for females, well, thats my list

devious followers, lola, maria eden  these are outside my list

i am still looking for a slavery mod to go to from simple slavery++.   i like to sell her .....but noone can treat her as she deserves

37 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

which mods would you never play together with survival for a full game ?

slaverun, cursed loot, pop, skooma whore, moe nastycriters, defeat, radiant prodstituion, tdf prostitution, solutlion, confablation, sos for females, well, thats my list

devious followers, lola, maria eden  these are outside my list

I play on Skyrim SE.

In my main MO2 profile, which is very stable, I use Sexlab Survival with DD 5.1, More Nasty Critters, Horny Creatures, Animal SOS, SlaveTats, FadeTats, RapeTats, Apropos2, Fill Her Up, Dripping When Aroused, Sexlab Defeat, Devious Followers Continued (DFC), Spank That Ass, Sexlab Separate Orgasm (SLSO), Prison Overhaul Patched (POP), Simple Slavery++, Devious Cidhna, Submissive Lola, Laura's Bondage Shop, Captured Dreams, SLUTS Resume, and The Ancient Profession (for prostitution).

I have s separate MO2 profile for Slaverun, and another separate profile for Deviously Cursed Loot (DCL). Those mods both affect the game world a lot, and I prefer them in their own profiles with a smaller set of other mods.

Slaverun is too unstable for me to play through a full game.

26 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I play on Skyrim SE.

In my main MO2 profile, which is very stable, I use Sexlab Survival with DD 5.1, More Nasty Critters, Horny Creatures, Animal SOS, SlaveTats, FadeTats, RapeTats, Apropos2, Fill Her Up, Dripping When Aroused, Sexlab Defeat, Devious Followers Continued (DFC), Spank That Ass, Sexlab Separate Orgasm (SLSO), Prison Overhaul Patched (POP), Simple Slavery++, Devious Cidhna, Submissive Lola, Laura's Bondage Shop, Captured Dreams, SLUTS Resume, and The Ancient Profession (for prostitution).

I have s separate MO2 profile for Slaverun, and another separate profile for Deviously Cursed Loot (DCL). Those mods both affect the game world a lot, and I prefer them in their own profiles with a smaller set of other mods.

Thanks for your overview.so i can compare it. i dont play se because my pc has brown shadows right from the start.  se never made it outside riverwood.

you have 5 mods from my list, 12 not from my list and 3 from my outside list. even with the 32 bits i could easily play the mods without dcur and slaverun.

isnt captured dreams abanodoned because of health problems ? ancient profession looks interesting, but se only and early alpha since a year ....

so how do you make separate game profiles ? that would be much work and loading chaos, no ?

that means you concentrate on the main quests in slaverun and cursed loot. i have to say the main quest in slaverun is ruined by that ugly ivana and waaaayyyyyy tooo looong dialogues. disable story mode disables most sexscenes too, so an overhaul of that mod to separate dialogues from sexscenes would fit well.

i never liked the quests in cursed loot.  run here,  run there , put in devices, put out of devices. i just made the leon quest and chloe 8.4.

if cursed loot and slaverun are so unstable and i dont like the quests anyway , the question is, if the otzher content is worth the risk of a broken game.

about lola and devious followers continued, i tried them more than one time and they always showed me their bad sides, stuck in non- funcionality. and lola is more a non-adult mod, trivial sweetrolls and ale fetching than humiliating sex scenes. and whipping never worked and broke.   whipping works only in maria eden 2.01 and in pop, to my experience. even in slaverun whipping slides on the floor and furnitures pc didnt fit in.

edit :  looks like monoman does play slaverun together with survival because of his start slaverun button. i would like to hear his opinion.

i dont know another way to put npcs into dd,  except with the clothingshooter in maria eden.  whats worse, ME or SR ?   bah but iwould prefer ME.

21 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

edit :  looks like monoman does play slaverun together with survival because of his start slaverun button. i would like to hear his opinion.

i dont know another way to put npcs into dd,  except with the clothingshooter in maria eden.  whats worse, ME or SR ?   bah but iwould prefer ME.

I use slaverun yes but only for:

- Advancing Town enslavement which gradually increases difficulty - need clothes licence. Cant trade clothes. Cant wear clothes to increase your disguise distance. Pushes you out to towns further away from whiterun = dangerous journeys. 

- random npc sex

- as consequnce for entering the zaz slave faction - you'll be selected for random rape before 'free' females. Try not to get enslaved. 

I don't really play through the story any more. I personally find the replay value of linear SL quests.... questionable. 

All this talk of stability/breakage I find a bit funny. This is a Bethesda game. Its already broken and unstable. Add mods on top and you increase the odds of breaking/instability. Its the price you pay for modding. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Dialogue loops for as long as it takes to check your inventory. 

Bigger inventory or a lot of scripts running = longer check time. 

Ah I see - so it's not really an issue but more a way for the mod to mask what it's doing behind the scenes.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I also don't play Slaverun. The main reason for it is the amount of forced cutscenes, where you lose control your character and even using console commands you can't stop it.

Of course, playing Slaverun is basically another game using Skyrim's software.

I don't want to play "another game" in Skyrim, I want to play Skyrim with "another games".