I'm honestly sorry for asking that because the mod used to work just fine until now. I've been getting CTDs before the main menu whenever SL Survival.esp is active.

I know it's very likely to be a missing master - but the thing is, I have all the masters enabled (Skyrim.esm, Update.esm, SexLab.esm, SimplyKnock.esp). And the game works just fine if I disable SL Survival.

Are there any known incompatibilities maybe? I'll keep on troubleshooting on my end.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Then if you want to run more than one module you've got esp space to worry about. 2/255 esp space is a much more pressing problem than 0.1MB / 3.1GB of memory lost in my book. 

I agree completely. ESP slots is a very strong argument for keeping all of the SLS features together in a single mod.

On a personal level, for folks like me who convert SLS myself for Skyrim SE whenever @Monoman1 provides a new version -- I prefer having to convert one mod for Skyrim SE rather than having to convert several mods.

1 hour ago, poporaltemporal said:

As you said that "Spank that Ass" has come off SL Survival already then has done its part. However what comes to cum inflation there are other belly scaling things in SL survival that makes bit of mess in my opinion.. Anyhow as said in the first message the mod is awesome and basically the though in rip off things like this would hopefully reduce the maintenance work on this mod and allow other people to work and expand some features.

I completely agree and value your time and this is just discussion not anything else. Peace.

SLS doesn't handle cum inflation, it works with FHU to handle this function as Monoman already told you. AFAIK the only other belly scaling things in SLS are from needs mods and the inflate potion. Which...you can just turn off if you don't like them?

59 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

My problem with the configuration is that I test out mods often that cause my skyrim break often :D And I am kinda bothered to configure everything everytime. Tried to look out mcm configure transfer from save to another but there seems not to be such things. Also I am not happy about the kennels monoman mentioned creature sex but well the main thing about them is that they modify cells which other mods modify too. So I rather had the kennels off completely.

There is an import and export settings function in SLS on the first page, I use it frequently and it works just fine.

55 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

There is an import and export settings function in SLS on the first page, I use it frequently and it works just fine.

I agree. I also use the export/import settings and almost all settings are transferred.

I'm aware of only two settings that don't transfer properly: Snowberry Start, and Creature Content. (You have to toggle Creature Content off and on after import.)

37 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

My problem with the configuration is that I test out mods often that cause my skyrim break often :D And I am kinda bothered to configure everything everytime. Tried to look out mcm configure transfer from save to another but there seems not to be such things. Also I am not happy about the kennels monoman mentioned creature sex but well the main thing about them is that they modify cells which other mods modify too. So I rather had the kennels off completely.

Ah cool. Milk addict is not installed but well think the milk is silly thing and that well skooma or alcohol for such addiction would be more annoyance. As there are mods that cause you to be raped or have paired vision and difficult movement in case you are drunk etc.. Only mod missing is kinda 'aggresive alcoholism" that would make your character steal or obtain alcohol ways you mentioned.

SLS has an option to export and import its configs.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Another point to consider: One of the reasons I keep adding stuff on to survival is that it has a ton of resources to call on at this stage. If I cut the mod to pieces then there's going to be a lot of duplication of these resources into each module  which is actually going to cut any efficiency gains you get by dividing the mod up. 

Breaking it up makes even less sense when we consider all the plugins you've made redundant by offering working alternatives in Survival. In this case, taking a negative and turning it to a positive is contraindicated.

2 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I'm aware of only two settings that don't transfer properly: Snowberry Start, and Creature Content. (You have to toggle Creature Content off and on after import.)

I'll take a look at those. There are probably more in the beta. I always forget some. 

4 hours ago, decaluka said:

Are there any known incompatibilities maybe? I'll keep on troubleshooting on my end.

I'm not aware of any CTD issues on startup other than missing masters. But that's easy to recognise/fix. 

Are you SE? Doesn't it have a decent crash log?

If not all I can suggest is an inverted esp disable approach - Leave SLS enabled and start disabling other mods.

5 hours ago, poporaltemporal said:

I completely agree and value your time and this is just discussion not anything else. Peace.

Apologies. I don't mean to be curt but this topic comes up pretty often. So often it's probably going in the FAQ. 

I've got to admit it irks me a little as from my perspective it can quite often read like (between the lines): "Your mod is crap but I quite like X feature. Make a mod for me please..."

No... just no :P

I'm too old and long in the modding game to give a h00t. You'll take it or leave it!

(that's not directed at you. It's just my general attitude to this topic)

I figured out what was causing the endless evictions in some of my files. It was Estrus Chaurus mod. It has an option where if the character is infested cities don't want to accept them (although the feature never denied me anything) for some reason even without any of my files having an infested character, sexlab survival seem to consider it a reason to evict them. Offchance I used the "cure infections MCM" option and 24 game hrs most (not all) evictions were lifted. However it was still glitchy as it lifted evictions even for characters without a property license when I did this.

I'm having some trouble getting the SLA + SLS patch in the main topic to work.

Can someone help me out? I'm on SE and I'm using the patch installed directly but I'm still getting fined for Skimpy Clothes + Cum and being outside at night despite having the Whore License...

Moved post to SE thread, sorry! Thought here was appropriate since the source file and explanation for the SLA+SLS patch was here

7 minutes ago, adoiad said:

Are there any more incompatibilities? I cannot load a save made after installing this mod.

Nothing that should cause a saved game to not load. What happens when you try starting a new game? Will it start okay? 

Have you tried using some kind of save game cleaner? 

Another thing that may happen to cause a crash after installing this mod would be if you are now over your animation limit. Anytime you add a mod with animations there is always a chance of that happening. 

On 3/27/2021 at 6:07 PM, Xiaron said:

SLS doesn't handle cum inflation, it works with FHU to handle this function as Monoman already told you. AFAIK the only other belly scaling things in SLS are from needs mods and the inflate potion. Which...you can just turn off if you don't like them?

Think there is also needs etc belly scaling and yes you can turn it all off as you all have said dozen times.

Probably should use the import / export settings bit just that SLS is not the only mod and SLS has updated between my playtimes so have been interested to see new features. If I would import old settings in worst case scenario the import would turn off some new features.

It's very possible that it's my animation limit. I have the animation extender that lets me have a lot more but with a warning I'm over the limit. My game works fine with the warning but I suppose it's possible this mod sent it just over the edge.

After collecting cum from off character, a filled cumtainer is added to my inventory but the empty one is still there. Does anyone else have this problem?

Using a filled cumtainer still adds an empty one to my inventory, so I just end up with infinite cumtainers.

it never ends.  Next :

Npc is 30 cm too high for every animation, because the pc wears DD Boots. But the feature in sexlab therefore is enabled. i already reinstalled sexlab and everything, no effect. maybe this comes from the slaverun patch that deploys DD on npcs ?

and

at the end of the animation a window opens that asks which size the npc has to determine the amount of cum.  Well , that is definitely SLS. But why ?

On 3/23/2021 at 5:59 PM, Monoman1 said:

I'd say you'd be safe enough with the recompiled scripts. I didn't actually change anything inside so the function calls are all the same. Nor did I update the device list. 

What mods are incompatible with 5?

As for furniture. The thought did cross my mind. Maybe some day. I haven't even checked it out in game yet. In any case, if I can't do it without a hard dep I won't do it. 

What follower framework. Havent had any complaints like this for a long time. Check if your follower framework in installed OK. Make sure any file overwrites are legit. 

You can always set followers required to zero in the toll menu. 

This leads to the question if @Lupine00 wants (or thinks itd be appropriate) to add a barefoot keyword to Slax instead of SLS....?

sorry for late response i fixed it already. like you said i was using the wrong follower framework. i switch to the one you recommended and it works fine thanks

On 3/27/2021 at 1:03 PM, Monoman1 said:
On 3/27/2021 at 10:05 AM, Herowynne said:

I'll take a look at those. There are probably more in the beta. I always forget some.

@Monoman1 I also suspect that the Daydream Arousal setting is not saved on export. I cannot find that setting in the output JSON file.

I left a city without paying a toll with a follower and they said that they weren't happy about it, then stripped me of the clothes in my body slot, which happened to be the SLS_nakedcover clothes. My character then walked around for some time, going into and out of other locations without it re-equipping onto her, so I reset it manually in the MCM menu. I think an exception should be added to that particular item.

Also, with the frostfall compatibility settings, there's an option to get sent to 'simple slavery' or some other mod I've forgotten the name of upon freezing to death; the values are weighted so that there is always a 100% chance to get sent to either 'simple slavery' or the other mod. In my experience, this overrides the usual options of rescue and makes it so you always get enslaved when you freeze to death. Could you make it so that the other rescue events work too? I'd like it so that there is a small chance of being enslaved, and a rather higher chance of the more typical rescue events to occur. No idea if this is possible, but it'd be nice! Also, when I've frozen to death and get sent to simple slavery, it just dumps me in the bidding room on the side of the bidders rather than behind the bars.

hi Quick question from an unexperienced modder, for some reason SL:S makes my game horribly instable.
i cant enter whiterun without my game crashing, i cant go near whiterun without it crashing, opening menus rendomly crashes the game, etc.

i would really like to use this mod but the game just becomes unplayable...
i've already tried to reinstall it several times,
does anyone have tips for me on how to fix this?

19 minutes ago, 121121 said:

for some reason SL:S makes my game horribly instable.
i cant enter whiterun without my game crashing, i cant go near whiterun without it crashing, opening menus rendomly crashes the game, etc.

I have been using SLS for a over a year and I have not seen those symptoms.

What troubleshooting have you done already? What leads you to believe that SLS is responsible for these crashes?

53 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I have been using SLS for a over a year and I have not seen those symptoms.

What troubleshooting have you done already? What leads you to believe that SLS is responsible for these crashes?

what led me to believe its responsible is that  everything worked just fine before installing, and after uninstalling it went back to working properly.

race not recognized.  how big is the creature to determine the amount of cum

that is what this wndow sais, at the end of the rape. if it was a blowjob, it does not count to cum.

it comes always.

also in sexlab framework  fnis sexlab framework idles and creature idles have a ? and i cant rid of it.

i have no problem with animation, everything works, thats why i wonder about this, maybe this has to do with not recognizing what race it is.

also, i would llike to know which of these features are new in beta or if all are already in 6.35 :

daydreaming with voice, mushrooms

cum bottles in cock form

12 hours ago, divinefire said:

On the topic of import/export on a few options not saving, you might check out cum replenish time also. It's always at 24 hours after export.

ok

14 hours ago, 121121 said:

does anyone have tips for me on how to fix this?

Not really. It's not usually a problem. There's very little happening in whiterun exterior that I can think of. There's a couple of invisible markers loaded/unloaded for location tracking purposes. If you're SE check the SE page and makes sure all it's requirements are installed. 

17 hours ago, shiagwen said:

WHen i delete something from the devicelist  no devices will be placed at all

Run the device patchup in the mcm. 

18 hours ago, Alexi04 said:

I left a city without paying a toll with a follower and they said that they weren't happy about it, then stripped me of the clothes in my body slot, which happened to be the SLS_nakedcover clothes. My character then walked around for some time, going into and out of other locations without it re-equipping onto her, so I reset it manually in the MCM menu. I think an exception should be added to that particular item.

Yes half naked cover should be excluded. I thought it was. I'll have a look again.

18 hours ago, Alexi04 said:

Could you make it so that the other rescue events work too?

Mmm. Personally I've always found the rescue scenario too safe/pretty boring and lackluster. There's absolutely no 'fear' of overexposure. Even it's just a chance of SS I'm not sure I ever be too bothered with exposure. But I'll see if I can add an option. Would be nice if there were more outcomes. Like I dunno, all your stuff is left where you 'died' and you're sent back to the inn. Or you wake up in a cave as a troll/wolf packs bitch. There's got to be something better than simply respawn. It's a very underdeveloped side of frostfall and sls. 

19 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I also suspect that the Daydream Arousal setting is not saved on export. I cannot find that setting in the output JSON file.

OK.

On 3/29/2021 at 10:34 AM, shiagwen said:

Well , that is definitely SLS. But why ?

You think the message box and your height problem are related? That's a big jump. SLS doesn't mess with animations really, other than hooking into events. 

Does the SL option handle Nio Heels? I think it does HDT. Not sure about NIO tbh. Might be too new. 

On 3/29/2021 at 6:34 AM, LordFlawn said:

Using a filled cumtainer still adds an empty one to my inventory, so I just end up with infinite cumtainers.

I'll check that out. Obviously not meant to happen. 

On 3/28/2021 at 8:28 PM, poporaltemporal said:

If I would import old settings in worst case scenario the import would turn off some new features.

If you're saving your settings.json then new features added will default to their defaults if the setting isn't found in the json. So any features that are by default enabled will still be enabled.