4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It should. I'd have to check it out.ย 

Ok

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Mmmm. Between the script hit,ย LOS weirdness and general problems when applying the cover animation at the wrong time causing you to get stuck,ย I don't think this would work all that well for what it would bring.ย 

ย 

SLS's approach is to encourage you to cover yourself manually. I think covering yourself decreases willpower hits from events like getting spanked etc.

More ideas to encourage you to cover yourself are welcome.ย 

Gonna stick with the SLS's approach then. I think it also impacts willpower on catcalls (not sure)
Maybe covering yourself could count as not naked (count as Slooty)? Idk if that's really doable and/or worth it.

On another note, I questioned on the Spank That Ass thread about having an option to add NPCs to

a non-spank list (maybe through a new faction that we could just add any NPC we want to it? Idk what'd be the best way to do it codewise)
and I guess that would also fit here (for the proximity spanks). Would that be possible?

34 minutes ago, Fulanoo said:

On another note, I questioned on the Spank That Ass thread about having an option to add NPCs to

a non-spank list (maybe through a new faction that we could just add any NPC we want to it? Idk what'd be the best way to do it codewise)
and I guess that would also fit here (for the proximity spanks). Would that be possible?

Yea there kind ofย is a faction. I added it in the beta. There's... problems though. It's in SLS. There's a.... weird relationship between SLSย and STA. STA handles some kinds of spanks and STA handles other kinds of spanks. If I put the faction in one mod I can't run GetInFaction checks in the other mod without making it a master.... So for the moment I'm a bit stuck.ย 

ย 

There's an option in the SLS debug menu to disallow spanks on Npcs. This includes proximity spanks and hello comments (SLS) but not bump or furniture spanks (STA). I guess I could just make one faction in each mod and add the npc to both. Seems a little wasteful.ย 

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There's a.... weird relationship between SLSย and STA. STA handles some kinds of spanks and STA handles other kinds of spanks.

ย 

I'm reluctant to ask, but here goes...

ย 

Maybe sometime in the future freeze the standalone STA, leaving it as-is for users who don't want SLS,ย merge the STA functionality back into SLS, and only improve the combined mod going forward?

ย 

That would benefit users who use both STA and SLS -- we could reduce our ESP count by 1.

23 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

ย 

I'm reluctant to ask, but here goes...

ย 

Maybe sometime in the future freeze the standalone STA, leaving it as-is for users who don't want SLS,ย merge the STA functionality back into SLS, and only improve the combined mod going forward?

ย 

That would benefit users who use both STA and SLS -- we could reduce our ESP count by 1.

I'm amazed. Its been 25mins and you haven't been attacked for this statement yet ?

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm amazed. Its been 25mins and you haven't been attacked for this statement yet ?

Well, I was not trying to be mean to folks that donโ€™t use SLS, but I admit that I am a huge fan of SLS and I have a keen desire for SLS development to continue as smoothly as possible.

45 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Well, I was not trying to be mean to folks that donโ€™t use SLS, but I admit that I am a huge fan of SLS and I have a keen desire for SLS development to continue as smoothly as possible.

I can't even imagine not running both SLS and STA ?
ย 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea there kind ofย is a faction. I added it in the beta. There's... problems though. It's in SLS. There's a.... weird relationship between SLSย and STA. STA handles some kinds of spanks and STA handles other kinds of spanks. If I put the faction in one mod I can't run GetInFaction checks in the other mod without making it a master.... So for the moment I'm a bit stuck.ย 

ย 

There's an option in the SLS debug menu to disallow spanks on Npcs. This includes proximity spanks and hello comments (SLS) but not bump or furniture spanks (STA). I guess I could just make one faction in each mod and add the npc to both. Seems a little wasteful.ย 

Cool, that debug option is only on the beta version right?
It does seem wasteful to add one faction in each mod, but I guess it'd be the only way aside from making one of them a master.

Hello Monoman

a new mod has appeared, Public Whore. Looks like a light version of slaverun without that endless dialogue quests.

my beg on you and survival : please make the conditions multiplier for slaverun at city gate also for public whore.

thanks

My character's stuck with the curse that drains her magicka, even after I got the collar removed and have the magicka license. I tried resetting the license system through MCM, but the effect lingers. Could someone help me out? Is there a console comm,and I can use? >.<

ย 

Edit: Figured out how to do it with the player.dispel command.

Awkward bug anyway. I think it ocurred because the collar was forcably removed and then replaced during an event in which a follower removed the devices I was wearing, including that collar. I thought the license would fix it, but I guess the event buggered it up.

9 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Hello Monoman

a new mod has appeared, Public Whore. Looks like a light version of slaverun without that endless dialogue quests.

my beg on you and survival : please make the conditions multiplier for slaverun at city gate also for public whore.

thanks

Looks interesting. Only played it for a bit but I've a couple of issues with that mod (personally).ย 

1. It's solely focused on the PC. You can hide behind other females with slaverun and they'll get fucked instead.ย 

2. Non stop, unavoidableย chain sex isn't really my thing. Got 7 days and 60 clients on my first try (I know you can change it). Pretty rough. The wear and tear would be fairly bad.ย 

ย 

If the mod author wants they could make the PC a public whore when they buy a whore licence. SLS already sends mod events when licence statuses change. Eg: No whore licence -> just purchased a whore licence.ย 

ย 

Whore licence definitely needs more incentives to be purchased if they are to become a public whore though.ย 

Whore licence definitely needs more incentives to be purchased if they are to become a public whore though.ย 

ย 

I still feel the most appropriate benefit of a whore license is that you should always receive payment from sex when you have one*. The point of a pimp is to make sure the Johns pay, and in this instance the state (the Jarls) become the pimp and the pimps cut is the cost of the whore license. The problem is that to do that effectively SLS would have to become a prostitution mod as well, and it is already so may other things.ย ?

ย 

ย 

*Even rape

On 4/1/2021 at 4:02 PM, Monoman1 said:

ย 

It should. I'd have to check it out.ย 

I've never had much trouble with slaverun. But then it's been in my load order forever and I don't really play the story.ย 

Perhaps I'd see some major difference if I uninstalled it.....?

Slaverun's for me were threefold:ย getting a setup that didn't crash when I entered Whiterun and then Dragonsreach, and then during playing Slaverun itself. Some scenes seemed fragile, butย In my experienceย you can get into Dragonsreach reliably then you can keep Slaverun as an immersion mod (I often did). I pretty much played the mod list above with slaverun alone when I played through the quests; it didn't matter what I added as long as I wasn't running the quests.

ย 

My favorite bug (SE) was the first training scene outside Whiterun; I forget his name but the guy you meet in Riverwood suddenly goes running back to Riverwood right in the middle, while the other guy and I floated up into the air.

On 4/1/2021 at 6:58 AM, Fulanoo said:

I used the Amputation Framework own menu to remove PC's left arm and I can still equip and use spells on the left hand.

Seems to work ok to me.ย  The only issue I see is that if you already have the hand equipped before using the edit menu then it stays equipped until you try to equip something else and then everything works as expected.ย 

Seems to work ok to me.ย  The only issue I see is that if you already have the hand equipped before using the edit menu then it stays equipped until you try to equip something else and then everything works as expected.ย 

Some other mod must be conflicting with it here then, maybe CGO. Thanks for the help anyway, I'm gonna try to find out what is messing with it.

The inflation potion doesn't apply any scaling to my character and I've been playing a long time after I got drugged with it. I'm using BHUNP + BHUNP scripts for SLIF and as you can see in this screenshot the values indicate there should be a lot of scaling:

ย 

Spoiler

SLS.jpg.38a4357a89b7206a554580800b046515.jpg

Breast scaling is that low because it's affected by MME and it seems to override SLS. It's also the only part that scales automatically, aside from belly scaling from RND which surprisingly works.

ย 

I already tried asking in SLIF but no one could help. I have tried all settings I can think of but nothing helps. The only thing that works is manual scaling with Nioveride. Any help that is appreciated, and also, how long does the potion last?

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Looks interesting. Only played it for a bit but I've a couple of issues with that mod (personally).ย 

1. It's solely focused on the PC. You can hide behind other females with slaverun and they'll get fucked instead.ย 

2. Non stop, unavoidableย chain sex isn't really my thing. Got 7 days and 60 clients on my first try (I know you can change it). Pretty rough. The wear and tear would be fairly bad.ย 

ย 

If the mod author wants they could make the PC a public whore when they buy a whore licence. SLS already sends mod events when licence statuses change. Eg: No whore licence -> just purchased a whore licence.ย 

ย 

500 scripts, not 4000. as long as whore license is connected with the other licenses that is no deal. too much trouble.

my question was just to give it the same entrance / exit requirements at city gate as slaverun.ย  this is only fair.

2 hours ago, Intronacious said:

The inflation potion doesn't apply any scaling to my character

Does inflation apply from any mod? It's possible your body/skeleton combo doesn't have the nodes used. Might be better to ask in the BHUNP forum. I seem to recall people having problems in the past with BHUNP (or might have been one of the other newer body types maybe) and inflation but don't remember exactly.ย 

ย 

Looking at the pic your PC's butt and belly should be noticeably bigger than normal. Are they?

Inflation potion also does not apply breast scaling at the node level but instead as a morphs for what I think are better shapedย boobs. If you click that 'modus' option and change it to morphs it'll change the display.ย 

ย 

Inflation potion breast scaling is applied as morphs:

BreastsFantasy

BreastsSmall

BreastPerkiness

NippleLength

BreastsSSH

DoubleMelon

ย 

Ass and belly on nodes:

slif_butt

slif_belly

ย 

I believe these are translated internally in slif.ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Intronacious said:

how long does the potion last?

Around 1 - 2 days.ย 

13 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

500 scripts, not 4000.

Hate this argument.ย 

ย 

How many of those 500 scripts are running?

How many of those 4000 scripts are running?

You've obviously investigated thoroughly :P

ย 

Script count != script efficiency.ย 

ย 

Tiny fragment scripts are needed to do absolutelyย anything interesting via dialogue. It's just the way skyrim works.ย 

More dialogue decisions/actions = More scripts.ย 

Unless you do a deep dive you can not compare mods on script count alone.ย 

ย 

I'm not defending slaverun here. Just this misguided notion people have that irks me a little.ย 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Does inflation apply from any mod? It's possible your body/skeleton combo doesn't have the nodes used. Might be better to ask in the BHUNP forum. I seem to recall people having problems in the past with BHUNP (or might have been one of the other newer body types maybe) and inflation but don't remember exactly.ย 

ย 

Looking at the pic your PC's butt and belly should be noticeably bigger than normal. Are they?

Inflation potion also does not apply breast scaling at the node level but instead as a morphs for what I think are better shapedย boobs. If you click that 'modus' option and change it to morphs it'll change the display.ย 

ย 

Inflation potion breast scaling is applied as morphs:

BreastsFantasy

BreastsSmall

BreastPerkiness

NippleLength

BreastsSSH

DoubleMelon

ย 

Ass and belly on nodes:

slif_butt

slif_belly

ย 

I believe these are translated internally in slif.ย 

ย 

Around 1 - 2 days.ย 

ย 

No, they are not any bigger than normal. Yes I have some node scaling in the MCM but I don't see any difference on the breast. What BHUNP forum? Are you talking about the nexus? I asked there but BakaFactory isn't very helpful.

ย 

But I noticed something interesting. If I set NiOverride to 100% for belly and butt and then wait a few hours, I can see them slowly growing until they reach a certain stage. Is that how you're supposed to achieve the scaling or is it manual scaling? I don't think they will go back again when the effect ends. NiOverride for breasts doesn't do squat.

1 hour ago, Intronacious said:

ย 

No, they are not any bigger than normal. Yes I have some node scaling in the MCM but I don't see any difference on the breast. What BHUNP forum? Are you talking about the nexus? I asked there but BakaFactory isn't very helpful.

ย 

But I noticed something interesting. If I set NiOverride to 100% for belly and butt and then wait a few hours, I can see them slowly growing until they reach a certain stage. Is that how you're supposed to achieve the scaling or is it manual scaling? I don't think they will go back again when the effect ends. NiOverride for breasts doesn't do squat.

Maybe try installing a different body/skeleton to see if it makes any difference. Sorry but I've very little experience with BHUNP.ย 

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I think it was a load order problem, I ran loot and started a new save and now things are working fine.
The problem is that SLS also blocks equipping Two-Handed weapons (I use CGO which allows equipping Two-Handed weapons in one hand)
I tried changing the code and compiling but I had some trouble with SLS dependencies.

Any chance you could either share your development script folder or maybe compile this script? I think the small changes I made are enough for my case.

_SLS_AmputationHelplessAlias.psc

38 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

That's a really strongย horgasm

I guess it's missing a little context.ย 

ย 

The basic premise is that as you become more of a cum addicted cock junkie your tonsils become a clitoris. Here are my preliminary notes from the changelog:

- Added bonus SLSO enjoyment when a male cums inside the PC (vaginal, anal or oral). The amount of enjoyment gained is based on the size of the load and how addicted to cum the PC is.ย 
- Cum addicts may orgasm when swallowing cum if their addiction level and enjoyment is high enough (SLSO). These kinds of orgasms ignore devious belts....ย 

ย 

I'm not certain at this point what the conditions for successful orgasm should be. Addiction level sure. I also wanted to increase the chances depending on how much satiation is gained (eg Ravenous to hungry etc) but it's tricky script wise.ย