4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Minor thing i forgot to ask and am curious about... i've seen a checkbox for "Sexy Moves" but couldn't find anything about it. Is that the ancient FNIS sexy moves mod or something else, and what would it do if installed and checked?

Just allows you to change your animation set via the wheel. 

Guest AthenaESIV
11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm not sure if that fits or doesn't fit with the SLS mantra. Mostly in SLS women are either whores or wives. Being an adventurer is discouraged.

Perhaps your idea should be reversed? Perhaps not. I'm not sure. 

I think it is. I've never done anything except basic dialogue edits in TesEdit. 

IME the dialogue views are pretty good for visualizing the flow of dialogue. There's also little visual changes if something is 'invisible continue' or exit dialogue or a force greet etc. The only problem with views is that if the dialogue tree gets very big then the responsiveness of the UI goes way down. It can take several seconds to change anything. That doesn't sound like much but when you need to make a lot of changes it becomes a real slog. Ideally try to split the views up as much as possible so that it stays snappy. That's not so easy if you've got a lot of dialogue under one root topic. 

The other problems with views is that once you get used to working in views you won't really want to try the other way -> the manual line by line way. 

Not IME. If you want everything to be equally random you just stuff them all in one info an check the random flag. 

Difficult to say really. Probably depends on hardware as much as how much dialogue there is. 

I'd assume that once the root of the dialogue tree has good conditions then the rest of the dialogue check conditions further in should never be checked. And so shouldn't affect performance. This being bethesda though.... who knows. I've never noticed any issues though. 

Not that I'm aware of. 

Sure. You can use scripts to perform checks and set a global or script variable or faction or whatever then use built in conditions on the dialogue tree. In the pic I posted there's a bunch of infos in the middle for you to select a licence type you want. If licences are disabled then you're shunted past all that and fast forwarded to the end of the dialogue. See the green line at the bottom of the pic that's a bit cut off? That's if you've got licences disabled. 

I don't know about jumping from one tree to another though. Not sure that's possible. 

tyvm for the reply Mono, much appreciated and lots of helpful info!

On 4/10/2021 at 11:11 PM, Corsayr said:

That is what I was wondering about, I could remember there had been a thing a while back were there was some kind of vanilla bug or something where it did a check for sex of the PC and only returned a positive if that was male. This was behaving JUST LIKE that bug. Which is why I asked here, because you are the one that pointed it out long ago. It had somehow managed to get copied over into something like Devious Lore(?) but that got fixed a long time ago. 

But I could not remember enough about it to do a search. ?

So I asked instead, and here we are. ?

On 4/10/2021 at 9:50 PM, Corsayr said:

They say the wait I know you line, but when I click on them to talk I get no dialog box at all.

i believe this is what you're talking about:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4978860-unofficial-skyrim-special-edition-patch/page-853#entry84628088

posted that more than half a year ago on the ussep posts section (because ussep does not have a bugs section ?)

to quote myself:

The 00020F9A response has an unnecessary "Subject.GetPCIsSex(Male)" condition, which results in the "Wait, i know you" bug, mentioned here: http://en.uesp.net/w...yrim:Crime#Bugs

Deleting this condition, fixes this bug. Would be great if this could be included in USSEP.

Can someone help me with the CK? I edited the dialogues so they would fit for my male PC and head canon why they treat a man like that. And I really like that the guards make nasty comments (stuff like "hey sweetroll" is gender neutral, super funny xD). But when someone says "woman" it kinda ruins my head canon and reminds me that the mod is for females. xD

So, is there a way to delete some voiced comments like "Out of my way, WOMAN" for example. And where do I edit the text in the upper left corner? (appears when someone pushes me out of the way or a guard sneers at me) Would like to switch the "girl/woman" for "boy". So far I only know how to edit Player Dialogue and some Messages. I would also like to change the "Get Her!" (when they search for you, I guess) into "Get him!" - is there a voice path with that line?

Also: Devious Devices covers Male PCs very well, it seems. Does the "Bikini Armor" have a male version? I can't imagine a sexy male bikini version at all! I dunno, okay a thong-like thing would be hot, I guess.^^ But since I heard that there even is a male corsett version, I believe everything. So, anyone have a male PC that wears that bikini thingy?

9 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

So, is there a way to delete some voiced comments like "Out of my way, WOMAN"

You can just slap a 'GetSex' condition on it. 

9 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

And where do I edit the text in the upper left corner? (appears when someone pushes me out of the way or a guard sneers at me)

Ah not unless you edit a script. 

2 hours ago, GabrielMidnight said:

Wow, didn't know that site.

Ah yes! It's like the SLS aroused dreaming mode... but an entire site.

You know what they say? Once you go SAM, you ...

Spoiler

... never might go back.

Because merging female-centric armor replacer mods to use SAM skimpy armors is a never-ending grind.

If you only want males in your game, you don't hit that snag, but your armor choices are a ... bit ... limited still.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You can just slap a 'GetSex' condition on it. 

Ah not unless you edit a script. 

Ah, I see. I shouldn't touch a script, will mess it up. xD But I know how to do the "getsex" condition. :)

25 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Ah yes! It's like the SLS aroused dreaming mode... but an entire site.

haha Okay, I Will have a look around on the site. xD Not 100% really sure what it is about yet. I once tried the "revealing armor" with SoS but ended up having like "no" clothes at all. The prisoner thingy basically only was a belt with that mod. I was more hoping for a hot pants when I installed it back than. lol^^ I have the mod that makes nearly all NPCs male tho.

Hello,

i'd like to use SLS, but i'm also using Trade and Barter (very good and complete economy mod IMO), and they're conflicting in a nasty way.

from the SLS FAQ, put the conflict points in bold 

Spoiler

Q. Vendors have too much/too little gold.

A. Move Survival lower in your load order and set the 'Female Vendor Gold' slider again. Technical explanation: This happens because something is overriding Survivals override of the LeveledItems 'VendorGoldxxxx'. The 'Use all' flag must be set for dynamic changing of vendor gold in game to work. You can load your complete load order in TesEdit and check the 'VendorGold' entries in the 'Leveled Items' section in Survival.esp to figure out what's overriding it. 

There's also a Json file you can customize to set how much gold male vendors should have and by extension how much gold female vendors will then have. The file is: '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\MerchantGoldDefaults.json'. If you make any changes to the file you'll need to set the vendor inequality slider again before changes will take effect. 

T&B uses mod-specific entries in the leveled lists for vendor gold (removes the vanilla ones from lists) and can adjust those entries dynamically through the MCM. On the other hand, SLS uses its Json to give gold bases after setting it to 0 through a script (? or uses vanilla lists?), resulting in merchants having 0 gold when both mods are used. Would there be some way to make them play nice with each other, or entirely disable that part of SLS (i don't want to recklessly touch SLS's .esp/delete stuff to keep T&B's functionalities)?

this happens even with SLS inequality disabled, which is annoying for a mod as modular as yours.

Been using T&B since forever, but since SLS's update that introduced inequality debuffs, my vendors have literally 0 gold.

EDIT : ugh, the vendor gold changes seem to be completely baked into the sls_main.psc script, meaning it's gonna fuck stuff up if i try to do anything. Why? Why change vanilla assets instead of making a mod-specific copy to put in the leveled lists instead? You're already touching all vendor chests and even made your male VendorGold lists, making your own lists replacers instead of touching the vanilla ones with scripts was just a single little step away! this makes your approach to touching vendor gold so irremediably incompatible with other economy mods! Why? there is so much consideration for modularity and compatibility in the rest of the mod...

EDIT 2 : sorry for the aggressive rant. But the problem also touches mod-added merchants somehow (ex: Laura's Bondage Shop has 0 gold, DLC Dollmaker has 0 gold), and it's definitely SLS doing stuff because T&B works perfectly fine alone.

I codn't find much information on the bikini thing... using the falmor armor and boots cause it was what i could efford, the info thing shows it has keyword but not bikini flag. Is there something left i have to do? Are there any items at all that have, for example, both the keyword and killerheels? Or do i still need to edit stuff to fullfill all requirements? At least i assume i currently don't... i'm regularly out of breath but from the MC options i assume that's how it's supposed to work wearing a bikini?

Also uhm... i was put in an armbinder because beeing in DCLs prison made the guards believe i left town. Does that expire at some point or will i have to stay tied forever now in Whiterun?

7 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I codn't find much information on the bikini thing... using the falmor armor and boots cause it was what i could efford, the info thing shows it has keyword but not bikini flag. Is there something left i have to do? Are there any items at all that have, for example, both the keyword and killerheels? Or do i still need to edit stuff to fullfill all requirements? At least i assume i currently don't... i'm regularly out of breath but from the MC options i assume that's how it's supposed to work wearing a bikini?

The license tab under the bikini license info will tell you what is triggering the curse. My experience it is usually the heels. It requires an offset of 5.0 for SLS to consider the footwear to be high heeled (default setting).

That is actually a bit too much in my experience. Try resetting the heel requirement to 3.5 if it does indeed turn out to be the foot wear causing the curse

53 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

The license tab under the bikini license info will tell you what is triggering the curse. My experience it is usually the heels. It requires an offset of 5.0 for SLS to consider the footwear to be high heeled (default setting).

That is actually a bit too much in my experience. Try resetting the heel requirement to 3.5 if it does indeed turn out to be the foot wear causing the curse

So wearing heels and bikini is supposed to not trigger it? That's good to know at least^^ I didn't really get the entire concept at all xD
I thought maybe it's just so i can have any armor and beeing out of breath is the price i have to pay. 

Guest AthenaESIV

What does it mean when a mod adds an active effect to the player, which you can see listed in the console, but it is set to 'inactive'?

Are these inactive effects scanned on game process updates? Someone once told me that active effects are a big reason why SexLab scenes sometimes take forever to start, because there are way too many current active effects and the game has to chug through all of them when performing certain actions.

It seems like SLS and Public Whore are each adding dozens of inactive effects to the PC in my game, in regard to SLS, this is even for effects and features which I have turned off completely in the MCM.

My PC has 168 active effects on her currently, and at least a few dozen of them are from SLS and PWhore. Is that something that will kill performance? Is it not supposed to happen at all with things disabled in the MCM?

tyty!

Hello @Monoman1,

Do you think that it would be possible to make an addon or a patch to replace all the bottles of '' cum '' of the Trouble of heroine mod

by the ones that are in SLS?

You both use the same names for the bottles but only your version is compatible with Ineed and fed the PC

For some reason when I have SL survival on, I cant have any weapons equipped when sneaking.  The character automatically unequips them. I cant see this to be one of the planned effects of the mod. Any reason why this may be happening? Anybody had a similar problem?

1 hour ago, ps2004man said:

For some reason when I have SL survival on, I cant have any weapons equipped when sneaking.  The character automatically unequips them. I cant see this to be one of the planned effects of the mod. Any reason why this may be happening? Anybody had a similar problem?

No longer an issue. I had slicksneaking also in my load order. Once I got rid of it (and replaced it with sneaktools) it sorted the issue. It must have been some sort of conflict (?).

8 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

What does it mean when a mod adds an active effect to the player, which you can see listed in the console, but it is set to 'inactive'?

Are these inactive effects scanned on game process updates? Someone once told me that active effects are a big reason why SexLab scenes sometimes take forever to start, because there are way too many current active effects and the game has to chug through all of them when performing certain actions.

It seems like SLS and Public Whore are each adding dozens of inactive effects to the PC in my game, in regard to SLS, this is even for effects and features which I have turned off completely in the MCM.

My PC has 168 active effects on her currently, and at least a few dozen of them are from SLS and PWhore. Is that something that will kill performance? Is it not supposed to happen at all with things disabled in the MCM?

tyty!

If you don't use inequality you can delete the spell from the race records. Should remove a good few. Yes there's a certain performance hit I'd imagine for every effect. Even if it's inactive it's conditions need to be rechecked periodically. But sometimes a spell is the most efficient way as far as I know. Individual spells are generally lightweight. Unless you're talking cloak spells. 

Sometimes it's also the only way to capture certain events. Combat start/stop is one and cell change is the other. It's cross my mind many times that these should have been mod events. But Bethesda. Imagine all the mods out there trying to capture those events and adding 1 spell each to do it. What a waste of resources. It's something that should have been bundled into some popular framework mod of some sorts. Usleep even. 

Edit: Does anyone know what the sexlab spell scan is trying to do? Is it just to remove HDT heels? Surely it'd be easier/faster to just unequip the boots and be done with it?

5 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Do you think that it would be possible to make an addon or a patch to replace all the bottles of '' cum '' of the Trouble of heroine mod

by the ones that are in SLS?

You'd have to ask Aradia. They're his/her bottle meshes.

23 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

cum message box does not appear always

Most likely either: 

1. The animation isn't opening your characters mouth. In which case you can do it manually via the wheel or

2. You have some condition that removes your choice - you're addicted to cum or being raped and forced to swallow or so hungry/thirsty that you swallow anyway. Either of these should print a notification though. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

How do you remove gold by adding stuff to a leveled list?

Maybe i'm not using the correct terminology, I'm also surely not aware of all the modding intricacies involved in touching vendor gold and compatibility. In hindsight saying "don't touche the vanilla assets" was also dumb. so let me show instead.

Spoiler

image.png.9c9cf6692c6e7b45b5238ed4ddf771c0.png

Spoiler

image.png.124b3a8eb43d9a6980aa2868bd99fee2.png

T&B replaces the basic vendorgold flat amount by a list referencing a global value, adjustable through the MCM of the mod. It also uses the McM to trigger quests that can add certain amounts of gold to merchants. This way the vendor chests don't need to be touched directly (exception of the khajit caravans, removing the 750 flat directly to add the list/global because they don't have one by default).

Sls scripts seem to rely on those flat values, and it somehow fucks shit up when the script runs. Mod merchants have 0 gold. female merchants have 0 gold. male merchants have your sls_merchantmale gold + the T&B variable gold quest amount. I'm wildly guessing that the inequality calculation from your script is removing too much gold and trying to replace stuff that doesn't exist.

My real question/desire would be : can the economy management be made optional entirely like the rest of inequality features, so other economy mods can be used alongside SLS? or is there a way to make it compatible at least? Like, not running the money-altering script if inequality is disabled. At least the difference would be solved after an inventory refresh.

On 3/30/2021 at 6:22 PM, doomcat9 said:

i had a similar issue when i first installed SLS, can you lease post your load order, it will go a long way in figuring out why you are crashes and stuff.

also read the requirements section of SLS the author did a stupendous job of writing a very details info section. you maybe missing a requirement.

most common cause for ctds are missing dependencies.

are you using skyrim se or le?

Edit: also forgot to ask you are you using fnis? did you run fnis? did it give you any warnings about too many anims?

sorry have been gone for a while, im using legacy edition, and my FNIS isnt giving any errors/warnings also attached my load order.

LoadOrder_Skyrim.txt