16 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Good news!

Please don't tell me this is the first time you've lost your licences?

I need to add some stealing events :P

6 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

I was also curious if there's any item that can heal the trauma caused by SLS?

Not atm. Currently it wouldn't serve much purpose. Traumas don't have any effect and they're short lived by default. Tying them into STA pain would certainly make some sense. Shoe-horning them into STAs overly convoluted pain system at this point is daunting....

Does anyone have experience using Sexlab Survival together with Requiem?

Are there any features of either mod that need to be changed or turned off for compatibility? Any special patches or plugin edits that need to be made? Obviously there needs to be a patch made for conflciting edits to containers and levelled lists.

Is it recommended not to use both mods together?

21 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I've used requiem since forever. So I'd say you're safe enough ;)

Requiem also has gold weight. So disable one or the other. 

Thanks for the response. If you've used them both together then that's reassuring.

SLS adds a LOT of debuffs to attributes/skills, and Requiem makes balance changes to NPC attributes. I was wondering how badly this would screw up Requiem's delicate gameplay balancing. I'm OK if it's hardcore difficulty, I just don't want it to become impossible to progress or have gameplay mechanics become permanently unusable lol.

Do you have any tips for using Requiem with other loverslab mods? I'd hate to get a few hours into a game and then realize that there's an incompatibility that requires a new game to fix. Like, obviously I'd patch all the conflicts I can find in TES5Edit. I'm more worried about the scripted stuff since I can't read that in TES5Edit.

I found a devious devices patch for Requiem. I deleted all the other stuff, but I kept the edits to add the already Reqtified keywords to zaz BDSM weapons so they won't kill the player during whipping (since the reqtifier makes weapons cause more damage).

5 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Do you have any tips for using Requiem with other loverslab mods?

Not much I can think of off the top of my head. But like I said I've used requiem since forever so any fixing I've done was a long time ago. 

A single hit is going to kill you so TK dodge or similar is pretty much required from the get-go, even though requiem has it's own dodge. Requiem's is locked behind a perk though so I think it's only fair to use TK dodge. It's not like you can dodge forever, especially with reduced stamina from inequality. 

I wonder if the trauma textures are intended to be the weird bluish violet overlay over the entire skin? Coupled with the tanned skin of my PC it creates an effect of .. well, dead body (likely from drowning). It looks surprisingly.. realistic and gross at the same time ? . Should it work that way or do I experience some texture bug?

35 minutes ago, Operand said:

I wonder if the trauma textures are intended to be the weird bluish violet overlay over the entire skin? Coupled with the tanned skin of my PC it creates an effect of .. well, dead body (likely from drowning). It looks surprisingly.. realistic and gross at the same time ? . Should it work that way or do I experience some texture bug?

If this is a light blue covering the entire body section? Then it sounds like the glitch. Haven't really been able to figure out why/when it happens. Next beta will have a possible fix + a safeguard mechanism and info dump for me to try to figure it out. 

Until then just disable the trauma system. Enable it again if you want. It doesn't happen that often in my experience. Partly why I'm having such trouble nailing it down. 

If it's just a kind of a blue hue around the texture itself then that's the way it's meant to look. Bruises are usually blue/black with different hues based on age in my experience. (Bruises on me myself before any smart ass comes in - I'm not beating someone up to get a comparison). You can swap out the textures if you have a similar group of textures. Or just remove ones you don't like. Press the button in the mcm if you do change them. 

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Until then just disable the trauma system. Enable it again if you want. It doesn't happen that often in my experience. Partly why I'm having such trouble nailing it down. 

Hm.. From what I can tell - this happened to me 12 out of 12 cases (so far). It was like -

1. Oh, blue overlay, looks weird, probably a bug!
  2. Well, disable the trauma and retry, see for the next time!
  3. Next time - here we go again, go to 1
  4. ...
  5. Wait a second, it happens every time
  6. How about I ask if it's actually intended?

So if it's not intended - then that's good, however what I can see that in my case I at least consistently experience it, it's not that one time it works and another time it doesn't. In fact, I'm also asking because I don't know how it is intended to look.

EDIT: Yep, it covers the entire body in my case.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Please don't tell me this is the first time you've lost your licences?

I need to add some stealing events :P

Yes, it is pretty common for my licenses to expire, and to lose my licenses in defeat/enslavement events. ?

As I said, my mistake/confusion was probably due to the "expired" notification when my licenses were initially stored in the SLUTS escrow chest.

And I would love to see some license stealing events added to SLS ! ?

On 4/4/2021 at 2:54 PM, Scrab said:

Stopping the Player from a delivery at any point in time glitches out the Cart and that is irreversible

Beside that, I dont think it would break my mod if you dont do anything against it, pretty sure people are used to it by now, so Ill leave that up to you

Doesn't SLUTS have a detach from cart button? like if you find yourself near a town at night you're very likely to get curfewed into an inn so detaching for the night is pretty much the solution. SLUTS has all sorts of jank you have to work around a lot of it's quirks to play with it, but that really shouldn't be up to other mods to fix.

Folks. Someone here must know what I'm talking about. There's a wagon wheel bondage furniture item you can enter that has your character's back to the wheel and the PC facing outward with her arms and legs bound on the other side of the wheel.... Sound familiar? What's it from? I would have put money on it being in Zaz pack. There's wheels in ZAP but none of them animate as described. This is somewhere in my game but can't remember where....

Edit: Oops nvm. Tilted wheel. Not wheel of carriage.

Note to self: coc zbftestzone

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

download.jpg.64196ec84091b7f035aba6c23b4d4fc4.jpg

I believe I've squished the random trauma smurfing bug. Amazing the difference a -1 instead of a 0 makes.....

Good job! Btw didn't you consider option to make trauma system work through Slavetats?

+ 1 more question: What is maximal number of trauma textures for each sector? I already adjusted number of racemenu overlay slots but i still think i don't have enough (with trauma, YPS and bunch of other mods that want to do stuff... ? )

1 hour ago, Searinoxii said:

Btw didn't you consider option to make trauma system work through Slavetats?

Why? There was an overlay system in SLS already. And it's a bit faster I think and it cuts out the middle man. If you're referring to the smurfing problem then it wouldn't have mattered. The problem was in the trauma system not the overlay system. The trauma system was creating a single blank texture in the texture list. It would have been sent to slavetats too. 

1 hour ago, Searinoxii said:

What is maximal number of trauma textures for each sector?

Either Max Traumas setting or the total number of textures available for that area. Whichever is lowest. 

By default there are 26 body textures and 11 face textures. 

Personally, I find that somewhere mid - lower is better because the textures are mirrors. So with every trauma possible applied it looks a little too... symmetrical. Better to have the odd bruise here and there IMO. 

Edit: Just to point out that they don't need to be mirrored. If anyone is interested in either: 

Creating more that would apply in different places to the existing textures (but keep it to the body/face) or

Creating an entirely new pack

Then that would be awesom. 

Awesome mod! Just a thought, I always wanted to use the Cum alchemy mod but I didn't like how you could only collect cum by killing enemies. I was wondering what you thought of adding an option during oral besides swallowing/spitting you could also choose to collect cum for Cum Alchemy or just for later consumption ?

Thanks for the great work!

On 4/4/2021 at 8:37 PM, Lupine00 said:

I was joking but...

Maybe it's possible to use the horse mechanics and some model swaps with Nemesis replacement animations to really do that?

Though, I guess if you can attach a cart, why not something else?

An undertaking for people who really like messing around with Skyrim.

Chain Beasts. If they're stable, I haven't looked for some time but plan to.

Posted this on the se version but was told to add it here as well:

Hi. Long time user, first time poster

First, thanks for maintaining the mod. There's a lot of features in here that I can no longer play without, which is a rare thing to achieve. So well done.

2 Bugs to report:

- entering the east gate of riften results in licence dialogue and consequences even when I have licenses turned off
- going to sleep in Proudspire manor in Solitude when tolls and evictions are off results in me still being evicted and my items confiscated 

5 hours ago, FarmingDarkness said:

- entering the east gate of riften results in licence dialogue and consequences even when I have licenses turned off

Tried all gates but can't seem to find any issue. You mean the gate beside the forge? 

All the trigger boxes are disabled when you disable the licence system. 

Only issue I've noticed is that the gate guards aren't disabled when both tolls and licences are disabled. Fixed now. 

5 hours ago, FarmingDarkness said:

going to sleep in Proudspire manor in Solitude when tolls and evictions are off results in me still being evicted and my items confiscated 

How are you disabling eviction? 

It's currently not possible to truly disable it. You can only set the bounty so high that it's unlikely to happen. 

If I have purchased perpetual licenses, does this prevent the guards from approaching the PC?
Normally if the PC is wearing weapons or armor the guards would intervene.
This is no longer the case, so I am looking for possible reasons.
SLS/Enforcer approaches worked for over 400 hours, but now the PC is only addressed for curfew (because no perpetual license for that).

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

If I have purchased perpetual licenses, does this prevent the guards from approaching the PC?
Normally if the PC is wearing weapons or armor the guards would intervene.
This is no longer the case, so I am looking for possible reasons.
SLS/Enforcer approaches worked for over 400 hours, but now the PC is only addressed for curfew (because no perpetual license for that).

IF you're talking about the wearing armor or wearing weapons or unsheating or using magic checks, that's different from the license stuff

the solution to that was using the console for

help _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown

and see if it returns any number other than 0 and if so then do

set _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown to 0

to make them works again.