2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

But i dont understand what to do when npc takes clothes of,voice sais you know you want it just do it.

There's nothing to do currently. It's all just your PCs imagination. 

There will hopefully be something like you describe though eventually. Might even be as simple as using the wheel to 'get down on your knees and open your mouth' as the guards like to tell you every now and then. 

I need a better knees animation though. 

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

another point is about licence. i dont want them except whoring licence. how can i enable that one and the rest disable ?

Whore licence doesn't really serve much purpose right now other than being a much cheaper curfew licence. Which is probably why you got the force greet about curfew. Those aspects of whore and curfew are joined. Of course respectable women get a curfew licence. Whore licence if it's ever developed will probably have some nasty strings attached. 

If you just want that licence then you can disable all the others but weapon and armor. They were added way back when I didn't think licences would be such a big part of the mod. But you can either just set the perpetual cost of these licences to zero and buy them or you can use the debug menu to give yourself them as a workaround. 

1 hour ago, JayDrizzle said:

I would also suggest a similar treatment for the guards noticing me in town/needing to pay the toll and when they noticed/or not if I have escaped through the underground

Ah yea. Ok. Don't think it's a big job. Hopefully. 

13 minutes ago, mangalo said:

I'm a bit out of the loop regarding the "Open mouth" mod, could you perhaps add an entry in the "Features" blog or the mod description ?

Also, the mod scripts conflict with Sexlab Utility Plus, is it harmless ?

Its to stop SL expression manipulations from overriding the manual mouth open and ahegao faces. 

I don't think its compatible. OsMel needs to do an update for it. But being a beta I don't think it would be nice to ask for an update just yet

Im playing the version 635 and found a minor bug.

When i changed the carry weight penalty under misogyny and the player character is high from skooma, the health drop down to -20. The values for magic and stamina at the same time drops down to minus values. Because of defeat the char ended up in an endless bleedout.

When i change the penalty after the skooma timed out, the penalty works like expected.

I'm having trouble both reducing the volume of the new voices in your head, and lowering the chances/disabling it altogether.  Regardless of what I set them to, they eventually set back to 100%.  I'm not sure what triggers the reset. I tried loading a save, then quitting and restarting the game and loading a save, but it didn't recur.  I just know that both settings eventually go back to 100%.  I'll try to figure out when.

Edit:  Got it to recur but don't know what triggered it.  I went into the Bannered Mare, came out and went to talk to the Toll Collector and both settings were back at 100%.

Quick question

I started a new play through and re-added a few mods and now I am getting the issue (in SE) where during (after?) sex the PC gets set to a scale of .1 and made tiny. 

Does anyone remember off hand what was the interactions that caused that? It had something to do with the open mouth, SLSO, and sexlab tweaks it think...

On 10/4/2020 at 8:05 AM, ttpt said:

Yeah, after testing with the new survival that overwrite of Utility Plus with the new "Open mouth scripts for SLSO 1.6.7" seems to have been the culprit. On the other hand this probably means that Utility Plus maybe needs an update or maybe not depending on what is actually happening with SLSO. Everything seems normal but then again everything seemed normal last time until my PC had sex and then became really tiny.

5 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Quick question

I started a new play through and re-added a few mods and now I am getting the issue (in SE) where during (after?) sex the PC gets set to a scale of .1 and made tiny. 

Does anyone remember off hand what was the interactions that caused that? It had something to do with the open mouth, SLSO, and sexlab tweaks it think...

Yeah that was me actually, my solution was just to let OsmelMC's utility plus scripts override any survival or SLSO scripts, but actually most important Monoman1's Open mouth scripts, since if I put that under Utility Plus the minimizing of NPCs happens, Basically I just let Utility Plus override anything it wants. This may interfere with some open mouth features from survival probably, but I haven't actually noticed it.

Which is you know, much better than the actually noticeable shrinking or both PC and NPCs. Yeah, it affects NPCs too, so if you've noticed fewer women around, they are still around, just really small. You can actually use a detect life spell to help you find them if that's the case.

Of course though, this was all in LE, I don't know if there's a version of Utility Plus for SE, but if that's the case then it's a problem between Utility Plus and the Open Mouth scripts, so I'd fiddle with their order in MO.

It does say Open Mouth scripts for SLSO

It does not say Open Mouth scripts for Utility Plus

:P

11 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm having trouble both reducing the volume of the new voices in your head, and lowering the chances/disabling it altogether.  Regardless of what I set them to, they eventually set back to 100%.  I'm not sure what triggers the reset. I tried loading a save, then quitting and restarting the game and loading a save, but it didn't recur.  I just know that both settings eventually go back to 100%.  I'll try to figure out when.

Edit:  Got it to recur but don't know what triggered it.  I went into the Bannered Mare, came out and went to talk to the Toll Collector and both settings were back at 100%.

Oh. Haha.

I did something stupid. 

I've had SLS and SL utility plus in my load order together since probably 609. I've always gave Utility the override just for the fact is improves every sexlab mod I have over just survival. Its always the lesser of problems that occur. I remember back in 635 beta updates it was conflicting but I never reported it at Mono's request since the ahegao faces were going to be changed for the next update and would waste Osmel's time. 644 I find removes that stuck feature that popped up so it actually works better than 635. for me.

So far 644 everything works that I use just great. Hope you keep modding Mono, your one of best mods I have in my load order.

10 hours ago, Corsayr said:

PC gets set to a scale of .1 and made tiny. 

I can't remember how I fix that, but try using this loadorder for left and right side in MO. I haven't noticed this error for a long time.
1.Sexlab
2.Sexlab Utility Plus
3.SLSO
4.Open mouth scripts
And maybe you need to disable all scaling in sexlab.
Let me know if that helps.

So here's something I learned today that may or may not be news to people. 

If you RegisterForMenu() or RegisterForUpdate() on a quest script then all scripts attached to the quest will receive the event. And I think the new RegisterForUpdate will override the old one (if there was one on another script) possibly throwing off the timing of everything. Not sure if aliases on a quest receive the event as well. 

This is probably obvious to some people as it does say on the wiki that it registers the form. Never really understood what that meant until now. 

It's not a big deal for SLS as I've been big on compartmentalizing scripts into their own quests anyway. Which is why there's so many quests in SLS. 

Discovered this today when a really random bug popped up that made zero sense. Was making a 'compatibility mode' for armor breakdowns that wait until the crafting menu is closed to give you your stuff because mods like 'living takes time' and 'time passes' were passing time for every item added making breaking down an armor into loads of bikini pieces take on the order of an entire day to complete. But when I was exiting the menu my PC was swallowing a whole load of cum randomly for reasons that baffled me for a while. Lol. 

Just thought I'd throw it out there. Might save someone some time some day. 

28 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

But when I was exiting the menu my PC was swallowing a whole load of cum randomly for reasons that baffled me for a while. Lol. 

Well, you were just sitting there for a full day hogging the workstation. Alvor got bored :)

On 3/21/2021 at 6:42 AM, Monoman1 said:

I'll take a look but at first glance I see GetKeywordByString(). They (™) say to try to avoid using this. I don't know the reasons other than it may match more than is intended. 

The HasKeyword function would always return false even if the correct keyword is present. Besides the possibility of matching something that is not intended is technically possible, but in reality it's 0. And the function clearly exists for a reason, so somebody who created the function definitely disagrees with They (™). Feel free to change it, if you can get it to work tho.

On 3/21/2021 at 6:42 AM, Monoman1 said:

Also it's purpose. Whatever about forced slave heels, I don't know why you would voluntarily equip footwraps that expose the foot. Anything else would be better and it's essentially the same as going barefoot anyway so I'm not sure I see the point.....?

You get the footwraps every time you go to prison and on the vanilla start. Also falmer shoes exist. Also as I said there are modded boots that leave the feet bare. I for example have converted all the boots from The Amazing World of Bikini armors to be barefoot.

As for equipping footwraps volunteerly yeah it is pointless, but it's not like it's not pointless in vanilla. And now it's realistic (in my opinion).

Also it may seem like not a big deal to you, but it is a big deal if you have a foot-fetish :).

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Well, you were just sitting there for a full day hogging the workstation. Alvor got bored :)

Thirsty work I guess :P

1 hour ago, TheArchlich said:

And the function clearly exists for a reason, so somebody who created the function definitely disagrees with They (™)

There are many functions that exist that have flaws. Existing does not necessarily mean perfection. 

There are a ton of comments in my code in the line of "God damn bethesda!". Or "because bethesda *sighface*". 

I'm not saying no. I'm just being disagreeable on that point ;)

9 hours ago, TheArchlich said:

The HasKeyword function would always return false even if the correct keyword is present. Besides the possibility of matching something that is not intended is technically possible, but in reality it's 0. And the function clearly exists for a reason, so somebody who created the function definitely disagrees with They (™). Feel free to change it, if you can get it to work tho.

I think the TheArchlich is saying nothing wrong with Keyword.GetKeyword(String name) ... and I agree. Whoever "They" are ... I haven't even seen what they are saying, so I can't address specifics. But could be genuinely intended to discuss the DD GetKeywordByString() ... I'm not sure.

I'm not 100% clear whether this post was really about GetKeyword() which takes a String, or about the internal DD function GetKeywordByString().

If the latter, I see absolutely no hazard in it... but read the following before returning to that.

But here's why GetKeyword() has been involved in past problems...

Problems that were real, and caused problems in two popular mods for quite while, and had nothing to do with GetKeyword() having something inherently broken in it. GetKeyword() simply helped obscure a mistake by a mod author.

Historically, DD introduced some keywords for its devices; we all know them well.

Captured Dreams added some new devices using these keywords.

Except it didn't...

Due to some CK mistake/bug/who-knows-what CD ended up with its own copies of some of the keywords, in its own ID space - copies that had identical names.

So, if you loaded both mods you'd have:

DD:zad_DeviousBelt

and

CD:zad_DeviousBelt

These are different Forms.

CD didn't inject.

CD didn't overwrite.

CD had its own distinct form for some keywords.

(I don't recall now exactly which keywords were replicated, but it probably included Belt).

And the relevant part of this, is that its copy of the keyword had the exact same name as the originals.

The result was that - if you had CD installed - calling GetKeyword() could return a different Form to getting the Form by ID, or having it preset into a property. Code that used it appeared to work on certain devices, but failed to work with all of them.

GetKeywordByString() is perfectly suited to cross-mod keywording scenarios, just as long as no other mod replicates CDs mistake.

There was never an inherent problem with GetKeyword() - what CD did was broken, and some of its devices wouldn't work properly because they effectively had the wrong keywords on them, regardless of how you obtained those keywords, DD would have different Forms for the keywords on its devices.

Nothing complicated about it; a very simple problem, and nothing especially wrong with GetKeyword() - replicating keywords in CD was always a mistake, regardless of how they were obtained.

The only problem with GetKeyword() is that it can help obscure this mistake, but I don't see how that's a general argument against using it where it's appropriate to do so; that's just FUD.

Returning to the DD function GetKeywordByString() ... that is a series of comparisons against defined strings that returns a well-defined keyword object. There's no chance to get the wrong keyword object in this case. GetKeywordByName() in DD is safe. Slow, not particularly useful in most cases, but certainly safe.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Is there an easy way to prevent rapists from using double distilled skooma? I would prefer they only use Skooma whore drugs as I can control the visual effects from that. DDS just makes the screen unviewable.

When a screen effect gets to be too much, or I'm in a sex scene but everything is blurry because of drugs or whatever, I use 'sisme 0' in console.  I have NO idea what that stands for, but it removes all screen effects.

25 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

When a screen effect gets to be too much, or I'm in a sex scene but everything is blurry because of drugs or whatever, I use 'sisme 0' in console.  I have NO idea what that stands for, but it removes all screen effects.

SetImageSpaceModifiersEnable

Congratulations to SexLab Survival for reaching discussion Page 404.  ?

20 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Congratulations to SexLab Survival for reaching discussion Page 404.  ?

ikr! 

Earlier I had opened a bunch of LL pages going through my notifications and right open in a new tab (like i always do), and I happened to glance and see Sexlab Survival page 404, and though "oh god now what?" ?

but it was just really page 404 ?

48 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'll try that thanks!

51 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Congratulations to SexLab Survival for reaching discussion Page 404

I don't know what you're talking about. This page does not exist ;)

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

GetKeywordByString() is perfectly suited to cross-mod keywording scenarios, just as long as no other mod replicates CDs mistake.

Soo....

If I understand this correctly. 

HasKeywordString() matches eh... any string match? Exact string match?

And then it's the first match by load order right? So IF it's any match and slax was to have keyword 'SLA_BikiniArmor' and SLS has keyword '_SLS_BikiniArmor' then

HasKeywordString("BikiniArmor") would try to match SLAXs bikini keyword and would fail on armors that had _SLS_BikiniArmor?

Granted it is very unlikely for another mod to have 'barefoot'. Does SLAX? It's not an impossibility. 

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Is there an easy way to prevent rapists from using double distilled skooma? I would prefer they only use Skooma whore drugs as I can control the visual effects from that. DDS just makes the screen unviewable.

I think SLS copies skooma whore drug formlist on start up. So if you were to remove DDS from SWs formlist it shouldn't get copied in. 

But I don't know what effect that would have on SW!