2 hours ago, Dweny said:

By the way, I don't know if it's a bug or what, but traders keep showing me the vanilla "trade" option. In the same way, the mod option is shown. I guess it should just show the mod option, right?

Nah it's normal. 

Removing the regular buy stuff dialogue wouldn't be good for compatibility. So instead you're turfed out of the menu when buying/selling something you shouldn't via the normal dialogue. 

Whereas the other dialogue will allow you to buy/sell anything but at a serious penalty. 

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Ifyou get devices from the toll, you always get a rope harness, always. never a leather harness , an ebony one or a restrictive corset or no harness at all.  why always a rope harness ?

Remove all rope harnesses from DeviceList.json. 

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Remove all rope harnesses from DeviceList.json. 

Haha funny, no you cant be serious. there is a device.list json in skse data. you mean this ? there are only references to ddx with a number in front. you mean i shall search somewhere in ddx the rope itrems, notice their number and look for the number in that devicelist and delete it ?  i have no idea where in ddx this number shall be, maybe in ck items ?

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Haha funny, no you cant be serious. there is a device.list json in skse data. you mean this ? there are only references to ddx with a number in front. you mean i shall search somewhere in ddx the rope itrems, notice their number and look for the number in that devicelist and delete it ?  i have no idea where in ddx this number shall be, maybe in ck items ?

Nope. Deadly serious. If you want to customize DDs for SLS you modify DeviceList.json. Add/remove the devices you want. And run Device Patchup in the mcm.

There's a guide along with a device spreadsheet for this in post #2 of this thread. 

Don't forget to save your json between updates. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Nope. Deadly serious. If you want to customize DDs for SLS you modify DeviceList.json. Add/remove the devices you want. And run Device Patchup in the mcm.

There's a guide along with a device spreadsheet for this in post #2 of this thread. 

Don't forget to save your json between updates. 

ok i got the harnesses. i could go on with gloves, boots, gasmasks and all the garbage i dont like., but this is only for survival, only for the taxmen.

what would happen if i delete these items directly in DDX ?

48 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

ok i got the harnesses. i could go on with gloves, boots, gasmasks and all the garbage i dont like., but this is only for survival, only for the taxmen.

what would happen if i delete these items directly in DDX ?

At the very least log spam. Lots of log spam. I wouldn't do it. 

You're right though. DD itself should have a single centralised device selection database for other mods to use. Instead of having every other mod handle it...

I upgraded from 629 to 635 mid-game (relevant?), and now I notice every passing female, fully dressed or not,  is getting the sls half naked cover equipped. Has anyone else seen this? If it's been previously discussed, please point me to the right page to start reading.

Thanks

P.S. SlsHalfNakedCover is getting equipped almost immediately. Open the console, select an NPC, resetinventory, disable, enable, close console, and within 15 seconds the NPC has SlsHalfNakedCover.

1 hour ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

I upgraded from 629 to 635 mid-game (relevant?), and now I notice every passing female, fully dressed or not,  is getting the sls half naked cover equipped. Has anyone else seen this? If it's been previously discussed, please point me to the right page to start reading.

Thanks

P.S. SlsHalfNakedCover is getting equipped almost immediately. Open the console, select an NPC, resetinventory, disable, enable, close console, and within 15 seconds the NPC has SlsHalfNakedCover.

Must be an outside mod. The only time SLS adds half naked cover to an npc is during daydreaming, after talking to a male. This is to refresh their outfit after making them naked. The very next line of code removes 999 half naked covers....

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Must be an outside mod. The only time SLS adds half naked cover to an npc is during daydreaming, after talking to a male. This is to refresh their outfit after making them naked. The very next line of code removes 999 half naked covers....

Thank you. You are entirely correct. 

I am still using Bikinifier, and somehow it was assigning only one item to everyone, the half naked cover. Disable it, and resetting the inventory on an npc causes the outfit to stay. It was working much faster than when it had to calculate what outfit to assign, though.

Guess it's a sign this playthrough's going unstable. I've been playing the same character since January.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Added option 'Drain magicka to' for the magic curse.

So this means that Magicka won't be able to regenerate but if you take a potion it won't be drain ?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Changed sticking out tongue to stick out tongue first and then open mouth so that I can use QueueNiNodeUpdate(). Timing will be off but at least I don't have to force the camera now which can break it. 

Yes time to reactivate the Ahego face

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

So this means that Magicka won't be able to regenerate but if you take a potion it won't be drain ?

Not exactly. It means the curse will drain your magicka down to that value and then stop. It relies on built in condition checks. So it's light. But slow. It may not stop at exactly X. But should be close enough. Your magicka should be able to regen up to X also. Good enough to kill a skeever. Probably....

1 hour ago, tuxagent7 said:

This scenario seems real good but all of the requiements needed...

Can't argue with you there. I think a lot of it could be done 'softly' with a different approach. But it's a wip so it's forgivable. Though changing approach later is... messy. I just hope pchs comes back to finish it....

It's worth a whirl IMO, if you can find the esp space. 

how do cum bottles work ? can u get them only from alchemists ?  i understtod there are empty bottles that i can use to store cum for later use ?  How to use an empty container ?

i get trouble with guard because idont have whore license, but i have disabled all licence and curfew - i have disabled everything except cum

How About This Configuration? (Just Suggest).

To Avoid Blank Empty Magicka Bar (Because I Use iHud) To Minimize Hud As Possible When Cursed. Also Fast Hiding Bar In Full State. (if Player Set to 0 Magicka Draining and No Regeneration Penalty).

It’s Detrimental Effect.

622373868_Screenshot2021-03-20124701.thumb.jpg.0e217049a0d2b09a6a4fc4f5da927c83.jpg

On 3/19/2021 at 6:29 PM, shiagwen said:

can u get them only from alchemists ? 

Yes

i understtod there are empty bottles that i can use to store cum for later use ? 

Yes

How to use an empty container ?

Use the Action -> Cum menu

You must have at least 2 layers of cum in one area and an empty cumtainer. 

I'll check out the curfew thing when I get a minute. I guess it was just the introduction?

16 hours ago, Black714 said:

How About This Configuration? (Just Suggest).

Wouldn't be my preference. But do as you wish obviously. 

On 3/19/2021 at 4:23 AM, Monoman1 said:

Beta time.

@Monoman1 I tried to download the 0.642 beta file and LL is saying that the file is unavailable.

EDIT: I guess I was trying to download it just as you were updating it.

I was able to successfully download the 0.644 beta file.

@Monoman1

Hey, it's been a while since a took a break from Skyrim, but I got back to it and I did my thing. You know the thing we talked about, if you remember that is.

You can now simply and a BareFeet keyword to any footware, and the SLS will apply the barefoot debuff like if you were barefoot.

Great for footwraps, falmer shoes, slave heels or any other modded footware that leaves your feet bare.

Feel free to add it to the official download. I don't think there is any downsides. It is lightweight and I do not see anything that could go wrong with it.

_SLS_LicBikiniCurse.pex _SLS_LicBikiniCurse.psc

@Monoman1 I checked 0.644 beta SL Survival.esp with SSEEdit.

I saw a new issue that I have not seen before when checking the esp in the past. Do I need to worry about this?

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [53] SL Survival.esp
[00:01] _SLS_BikBreakTawobaDwarvenGloves "Break Dwarven Gloves To Bikini" [MISC:53108B4B]
[00:01]     MISC \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [53108B49] < Error: Could not be resolved >

EDIT: I looked at the other similar records, and it seems like the WhatIAm property refers to the record's own FormID, so I just changed that field to point to FormID 53108B4B. I hope that is okay. Thanks!

11 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

If we activate this.. is there ways for the PC to lose weight? or would drinking more cum make PC blossom more?

Neither. Right now it's just a flat daily increase. 

14 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I hope that is okay.

Yep that's what it should be. I Missed one. 

15 hours ago, TheArchlich said:

Feel free to add it to the official download. I don't think there is any downsides. It is lightweight and I do not see anything that could go wrong with it.

I'll take a look but at first glance I see GetKeywordByString(). They (™) say to try to avoid using this. I don't know the reasons other than it may match more than is intended. 

Also it's purpose. Whatever about forced slave heels, I don't know why you would voluntarily equip footwraps that expose the foot. Anything else would be better and it's essentially the same as going barefoot anyway so I'm not sure I see the point.....?

Only reason I can think of after that is for frostfall coverage. 

That voice in the head is another great idea. you can do more of it !

But i dont understand what to do when npc takes clothes of,voice sais you know you want it just do it.

if i go to wheel menu choose cum and start those some animation starts, but she doesnt goes to the cock and suck it.  so  what to do ?

another point is about licence. i dont want them except whoring licence. how can i enable that one and the rest disable ?

MM1, once again thanks for a great mod.  I will literally never let this leave my load order and am mad I didn't have it earlier.  Thanks for the mod suggestion for Skyrim Underground.  It is fantastic mod to go with SLS.

I see that you implemented my suggestion on the SE page for an MCM to remove the curfew notification.  I would also suggest a similar treatment for the guards noticing me in town/needing to pay the toll and when they noticed/or not if I have escaped through the underground.  The rationale is similar.  How would I know if they caught me escaping or not? Telepathy?  I think this would add a bit more to the "I think I slipped out without them noticing me" mentality/roleplay.  Now I am get the notification and dread going back to the city or load an earlier save.

Thanks again!