22 minutes ago, PInute said:

the things modders are writing are different now

Quest mods are being made still. Fewer than before, and mostly smaller. There are a few things I'm looking forward to in the works.

Perhaps Toys will spark a few more?

But it's hard to invest in creating a massive quest mod project when TESVI is "imminent" ... in game development terms, if not real ones.

20 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Quest mods are being made still. Fewer than before, and mostly smaller. There are a few things I'm looking forward to in the works.

Perhaps Toys will spark a few more?

But it's hard to invest in creating a massive quest mod project when TESVI is "imminent" ... in game development terms, if not real ones.

In fairness, just last year Todd Howard apparently said TES VI was still years off. Whether that's changed since Microsoft's acquisition of Zenimax, well, you got me, but that's the last update on an ETA that I'm aware of.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Not that it isn't interesting, because it is, but is there any chance we can move the conversation about the state of Adult mods on Lovers Lab to a thread of its own, please? It has sort of moved off topic.

?

Heh. Point taken. My post started as a simple plea to Monoman to remember his mod doesn't have an end that people want to read so there's no timetable, then I got into a my reasons for saying that, and well, forgot to say it. So I've said it now ?.

2 minutes ago, PInute said:

Heh. Point taken. My post started as a simple plea to Monoman to remember his mod doesn't have an end that people want to read so there's no timetable, then I got into a my reasons for saying that, and well, forgot to say it. So I've said it now ?.

I guess a lot of it is a personal thing. Putting my current problems with skyrim aside for a moment. As a Modder if I have an idea for something then I'll want to see it in game asap. So I work on developing it and basically don't play skyrim until its done. Its not long before the next idea comes along and I want to see that in game. So another period of not playing the game. The ratio of modding to actual play has to be at least 10:1 if not vastly higher. So eventually you'll ask yourself some hard questions. Most pertinent being "why exactly am I doing this?"

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Unfortunately,

1st log. No errors. 

2nd log. One error related to setting inn costs. - You're either running an older version of SLS or you have something in your load order overriding the 'RoomCost' global and setting it back as a constant. Don't really understand the point of a constant global variable..... Contradiction of terms...

Regarding eviction. I can't seem to recreate any issue. Property licence disabled. I've gone and bought the house in riften. Got myself a bounty. Waited several days. But things are behaving as expected. 

BTW eviction by bounty should only be possible when you're sleeping in the house. The guys come in and throw you out. 

Eviction via property licence is 'silent'. There's no event about it except maybe a notification. 

The loop of being able to pay the fine with the strongbox appears to be a little bug. But I don't think it's the actual source of the problem. 

Try enabling property licence, set the perpetual cost to zero, buy one and wait 24 hours. Then see what happens. 

I kept playing and the following morning I got the message that my eviction had been lifted.  So I guess paying the fine triggered the code to do its job, but who knows why it happened in the first place.  :)

As for reproducing it, to be exact, you'd need to have the fine before buying the house.  I'll be buying the house in Markarth soon, I'll get a bounty first and see if I can recreate it.

15 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I guess a lot of it is a personal thing. Putting my current problems with skyrim aside for a moment. As a Modder if I have an idea for something then I'll want to see it in game asap. So I work on developing it and basically don't play skyrim until its done. Its not long before the next idea comes along and I want to see that in game. So another period of not playing the game. The ratio of modding to actual play has to be at least 10:1 if not vastly higher. So eventually you'll ask yourself some hard questions. Most pertinent being "why exactly am I doing this?"

Because you have a fertile imagination and the skills to put it into the game? Maybe you define 3.0 as what you really want or can do easily, release it, sorta promise to do only .0.1 bug fixes and try to go have some fun (persuasive voice for coders, seldom effective).

Jbezorg once complained that he seldom got past level 10 while working on SD, and threatened to stop working just to play the game. I seem to remember him tying up some loose ends and doing that for a while.

At least, whichever way he went, he didn't first have to make the choice between building a different release or somehow fixing a broken install.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's not that mods are getting worse. Mods are getting better. But if you played this for ten years, you are going to be struggling to see anything fresh.

itis not only about 10 years old mods, i meant this more about maybe one y<ear old versions and versions that came up in last time. for example your devious follower . lets take a detail.

fresh game, newest version of df .  what  happens already after one hour gameplay ? i cant talk to any npc anymore because

" your follower interrupts and convince them to fuck  her slave"  sexscene following. try to talk to the npc afterwards. just the same happens. try to talk tro someone else, just the same happens. game over.

this did not happen in some versions before.

Thats what i mean with rew mods versions and unplayability. if not in content ,.then in technique. 

in content  :  i play cursed loot 8.4 because in 8.5 rope came in and i dont like it. that is a mattrer of taste, but there is no option to disable it. you have to take it or leave the mod. not to talk about the useless furnitures in  dd5 and cl 9.  oh i am trapped in a furnitre. how can i come down from this ?  is that all kimy has to offer for furniture. look at maria eden or Billy what they offer (ed) with furnitures..

btw manoman :  why does Delphine take 100 onehundred gold for a night in sleeping giant ? in a fresh one hour old game ?  i didnt had survival installed in that game, deinstalled skyrim with everything  and my documents before. a clean new game. maybe someone knows this miracle. i dont know any new mod or version in my game that could cause this.  but it is new.

23 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

btw manoman :  why does Delphine take 100 onehundred gold for a night in sleeping giant ? in a fresh one hour old game ?  i didnt had survival installed in that game, deinstalled skyrim with everything  and my documents before. a clean new game. maybe someone knows this miracle. i dont know any new mod or version in my game that could cause this.  but it is new.

Do you have Devious Followers installed?

If not you can go into xEdit and find the Room cost global in Skyrim.esm and check what is overwriting it (But 100g even sounds like DF)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.2de1a417284d71c6d250ddff6ab36457.png

47 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Do you have Devious Followers installed?

If not you can go into xEdit and find the Room cost global in Skyrim.esm and check what is overwriting it (But 100g even sounds like DF)

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.2de1a417284d71c6d250ddff6ab36457.png

yes, i got df, but i didnt saw anything about room prices. what to do ?

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

As a Modder if I have an idea for something then I'll want to see it in game asap. So I work on developing it and basically don't play skyrim until its done. Its not long before the next idea comes along and I want to see that in game. So another period of not playing the game. The ratio of modding to actual play has to be at least 10:1 if not vastly higher.

Exactly this.  This is my life.  The ratio of time building versus time playing is crazy high.  Eventually, you have to take time to play the game, enjoy the fruits of your efforts, and experience first hand how your content is working.  It keeps a mod developer grounded.  It's very, very unfortunate that your game isn't working now.  I really hope that you can resolve the problem, roll back, reinstall, or whatever it takes.  As a major content producer, if you were to decide to move on, it would be quite a loss.

24 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

It is just an old left over feature from a long time ago, there is no MCM option for it. The only way* to get rid of it is to fix it in xEdit

*Not the only way, there are other ways. But the only 'good' way. ?

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

It is just an old left over feature from a long time ago, there is no MCM option for it. The only way* to get rid of it is to fix it in xEdit

*Not the only way, there are other ways. But the only 'good' way. ?

i see another way  :  DEINSTALL

46 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

So disable the slut deal. 

You can press a button right?

what slut deal ?

Ah i remember what you mean. you mean the i am a slut deal. no it isnt that easy. i havent made any deal yet. the interrupter comes when you want talk to an npc, but the answer doesnt come. instead this comes :

your follower convinced them to fuck her slave

and a sexscene starts. good idea. problem : no cooldown. this interrupter comes always,. ALWAYS !

i found that sentence in the translator, it is defintely DF, but i didnt found it in the ck.

i am tired of those buggy mods, it hasnt been in the earlier version i played last time. deintall and forget it.

btw i did the same with survival, the cum adiction wasnt worth all the scripts, the toll agents, the interfewrence with all the other features. as said before, i would love to have the cum addiction solo.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

this did not happen in some versions before.

This is not the forum to have this discussion. You are factually incorrect about the historical behavior, and other things besides, but why are you raising your DFC issues here? That's just annoying for SLS users who are already complaining about this thread. There is a DFC forum for you to do this.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Room price is a vanilla global, you can just set it from the console unless a mod is overwriting it in script dynamically, which DFC does not do.

The animation is not applied when I use "cover self" only the facial expression is applied, but the animation does not.  On the other hand, if I activate that option in Cursed Loot, there it works.  I don't know what the problem is.

Do this also happen to someone else?

1 hour ago, Dweny said:

The animation is not applied when I use "cover self" only the facial expression is applied, but the animation does not.  On the other hand, if I activate that option in Cursed Loot, there it works.  I don't know what the problem is.

Do this also happen to someone else?

Did you rerun fnis?

11 hours ago, Dweny said:

Yes, I actually started a new game again and it keeps happening.

Also disable the same option in Cursed Loot.

Hmm. I dunno then. 

SLS uses a different animation file \meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_ZaZCoverSelf.HKX

I guess you could try copying DCLs cover animation and rename it. But I don't think that's the problem. It's got something to do with fnis I'd imagine. 

Do other animations from SLS work like the 'beg for cock' in the wheel menu?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. I dunno then. 

SLS uses a different animation file \meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_ZaZCoverSelf.HKX

I guess you could try copying DCLs cover animation and rename it. But I don't think that's the problem. It's got something to do with fnis I'd imagine. 

Do other animations from SLS work like the 'beg for cock' in the wheel menu?

Well you won't believe me, but I did the first thing you tell, I took the cursed loot animation and renamed it with the original one, I ran FNIS again and the animation already works. (Before it didn't work even using FNIS)

I guess there was some kind of conflict between those two animations

1 hour ago, Dweny said:

Well you won't believe me, but I did the first thing you tell, I took the cursed loot animation and renamed it with the original one, I ran FNIS again and the animation already works. (Before it didn't work even using FNIS)

I guess there was some kind of conflict between those two animations

Skyrim. :Shrugs:

But I actually recommend swapping out the zaz animation for the DCL one as it reduces the footstep sound bug.