11 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

If I set it to 1 trauma/actor I see all the working overlays, but sometimes PC or any other NPC has a chance to catch the pink version.

Well it should be easy enough to track down on the player right? Save your game and use ShowRaceMenu to remove the overlays one by one until you find the culprit. 

The mod is intelligent enough that you can actually add/remove trauma textures and it should not mess things up but you'll have to do a texture reset. 

In gregaaz case it sounds like it's not fading out which is another reason I'm not fully convinced it's trauma for him/her. 

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Player: "This is very inconvenient. Please fix!

*Sigh*

Would be funnier if it wasn't so true...

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Well it should be easy enough to track down on the player right? Save your game and use ShowRaceMenu to remove the overlays one by one until you find the culprit. 

The mod is intelligent enough that you can actually add/remove trauma textures and it should not mess things up but you'll have to do a texture reset. 

good idea, time to get the PC traumatized a lot.

(the dds look all okay, so maybe it's just one with a bad link to the dds?)

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

And it's only this one Npc? Funny. 

I would not have thought having the same base would be a problem. Many npcs share the same base and overlays should be applied to the object instance not the base. 

In your case I'm not fully convinced it's trauma. I don't know enough about the doppleganger to have a strong opinion either way. 

Since I don't know where the problem originates the best I can do for right now is add code to the wheel debug menu to list overlays on Npcs and clear any selection you click on. 

Was this dopplerganger in combat? 

Was she raped? 

Any idea what triggered smurfing?

@donttouchmethere & @gregaaz

I added code in the previous version to throttle traumas. Did this issue occur before updating to 0.635? 

This issue is difficult to pin down because I have, largely, been unable to recreate it. I've only ever gotten it for the player and that was while being whipped to oblivion by half of whiterun. 

• I only encountered smurfing in two use cases: first, when YPS changed a (previous) male character to female. When this happened, she smurfed out after a few minutes. Resetting the texture library fixed that problem. More recently, it happened with the doppelganger, and has proved resistant to the reset function. 

• She was in combat, but the smurfing did not appear until some time after. Prior to that, trauma worked correctly (and continues to do so for her face - note the black eye in my screenshot) I suspect it might be a result of doppelganger's template (the player character) overriding/interacting with the doppelganger's own trauma skins when it routinely updated her appearance to match mine, though other comments leave me open to there being a specific injury that's problematic (seems less likely since the purple showed up without a clear cause unless she got pinched by a mudcrab or something that I didn't notice - the PC was bathing in a river at the time so that's a possibility). 

• I was about to write to you that I had only ever played version 635 and so couldn't comment. However, MO2 metadata is telling me I have version 629 so I will try updating today after work and I will report back on whether or not this resolves the problem. Hopefully I haven't wasted your time with a old-version bug :(

If it's helpful, here is a modwatch link for my current setup.

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

I only encountered smurfing in two use cases: first, when YPS changed a (previous) male character to female. When this happened, she smurfed out after a few minutes. Resetting the texture library fixed that problem. More recently, it happened with the doppelganger, and has proved resistant to the reset function. 

Well that I could forgive at least as there's male and female textures so swapping over probably caused that hiccup. 

1 hour ago, gregaaz said:

She was in combat, but the smurfing did not appear until some time after. Prior to that, trauma worked correctly (and continues to do so for her face - note the black eye in my screenshot) I suspect it might be a result of doppelganger's template (the player character) overriding/interacting with the doppelganger's own trauma skins when it routinely updated her appearance to match mine, though other comments leave me open to there being a specific injury that's problematic (seems less likely since the purple showed up without a clear cause unless she got pinched by a mudcrab or something that I didn't notice - the PC was bathing in a river at the time so that's a possibility). 

Combat traumas should happen pretty fast usually. As long as the script engine isn't swamped. 

@Monoman1 I just in the last couple of days had a conversation with @Lupine00 about adding some new additional properties (Devious Followers - Continued) which modifications can use. In this case it is properties that count the number of punishments, an enslaved player character has had. I'm thinking of commissioning (or suggesting) a "bad end" mode from @Pamatronic though you could do it too. But @Pamatronic has some excellent mod author resources that provide execution and torture functionality, I won't be surprised if they were willing with permission (and/or credit) to allow to embed some of their resources in this mod. To implement just such functionality so there's another execution taking place in Skyrim (e.g. beheading - through axe, or guillotine, hangings or even crucifixion). Which through configurable options could either be nude (naked) not a stitch of clothing on (and in inventory) or with clothing, though with any devious devices added and equipped (but not gags and blind folds) as well as whether the functionality was active. As well as configurable option as to whether sex (based on already configured  type parameters setting) is taking place during the execution, this new setting will also determine if anal or vagina preventing devices get removed by Devious Follower or other slave master. Also the length of the death camera during this scene needs to be configurable as well so the scene of the dead body after the execution is complete is visible for long enough, to allow for the possibility to see the dead corpse visible from 3rd person (permitting screenshots and screen capture), execution takes place possibly in 1st person or 3rd person.

18 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Go into the sexlab mod folder SexLabFrameworkSE\SKSE\Plugins folder (Or just SexLabFrameWorks\SKSE\Plugins if you are on LE) and delete the file PapyrusUtil.dll from that folder

Then try it again

I dont have a file called "PapyrusUtl.dll" anywhere in my skyrim folder, googling it gives the SE version on nexus mods (PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions) , I'm playing the LE version, one hit did surgest deleting the version that comes with campfire (expect I've not got that installed)

2 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

I'm thinking of commissioning (or suggesting) a "bad end" mode

Sorry but I'm not that interested in bad ends. 

1 hour ago, candibelle said:

Is there a way to have the jiggles system read morphs from other mods and not just the SLIF value? I love the effects but not the torpedo boobs! 

Sure. Recompile the script. Sorry but adding configurability to that is difficult because I don't know the range of values the nodes will take or how they'll impact the formula. 

1 hour ago, Cthugha99 said:

I dont have a file called "PapyrusUtl.dll" anywhere in my skyrim folder,

You did read the FAQ right?

49 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Sorry but I'm not that interested in bad ends. 

Sure. Recompile the script. Sorry but adding configurability to that is difficult because I don't know the range of values the nodes will take or how they'll impact the formula. 

You did read the FAQ right?

That's alright. So when implemented by someone else they will need to have there own location in Skyrim for it, unless they pick a spot from the tweaked JK's Skyrim mod you made, then alter (claim a spot) from location(s) with their mod.

What if Hostlers (horse sellers) was one of the ways you could acquire cumtainers. Perhaps they sell them to you but also offer you a proposition.

The Hostlers might off you a quest or objective to bring them filled bottles of horse cum and buy those from you. They might not only want their stallions worked but you might get more gold if you bring them cum from a premium horse farm. Ex the white run hostler might give you a bonus for cum gathered from the solitude stables. It would allow them to obtain new bloodlines for breeding purposes which is actually realistic.  Maybe special options for work might come up under begging from a Hostler.

Thanks again for all you do!

@Monoman1 Since your not very interested in "Bad Ends" is it possible please for you to do a tweaked version of UnderPants (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46096-underpants/) modification with an import/export feature please? This will go well with your survival modification, as female characters can be wearing underwear via it while having other items on top. For instance any of the keyworded bikini modifications including the one you have the esp for on this mod's file page.

16 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm imagining the complaint on the forum now.

Player: "My character can't craft anything. I can't use a forge, or alchemy table, or disenchant anything. Why Monoman? Why?"

Monoman: "Does your character have any arms?"

Player: "No. But I need to craft prosthetics!"

Monoman: "How will your character craft them with no arms?"

Player: "This is very inconvenient. Please fix!"

i suggest a healthy amount of troll cum see a doctor oooooorrrr didnt here it from me but F1 lets you heal limbs

4 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

What if Hostlers (horse sellers) was one of the ways you could acquire cumtainers. Perhaps they sell them to you but also offer you a proposition.

The Hostlers might off you a quest or objective to bring them filled bottles of horse cum and buy those from you. They might not only want their stallions worked but you might get more gold if you bring them cum from a premium horse farm. Ex the white run hostler might give you a bonus for cum gathered from the solitude stables. It would allow them to obtain new bloodlines for breeding purposes which is actually realistic.  Maybe special options for work might come up under begging from a Hostler.

Yea. Read it the first time. 

Maybe some day but I've already got enough work on my plate. 

4 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Monoman1 Since your not very interested in "Bad Ends" is it possible please for you to do a tweaked version of UnderPants (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46096-underpants/) modification with an import/export feature please? This will go well with your survival modification, as female characters can be wearing underwear via it while having other items on top. For instance any of the keyworded bikini modifications including the one you have the esp for on this mod's file page.

I'm practically semi-retired at this stage and only picking and choosing the work I do. 

38 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

tbh i found this kinda a problem too so i just set the body slider down to fit the mod idea of being flat to being thicccccc so just lower your boobs size in racemenu 

Devious body alteration has nice scaling in my experience. And it's what I based the math off of. 

9 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

The blocking features aren't working anymore due to changes made in Ordinator.

Fantastic. 

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

They just really LOVE robot dancing.

Skyrim seems to be full of anime dancing to me. 

Not really my cup of tea. 

12 hours ago, tamai said:

always post on xvideos or from your onedrive

Cheers :)

Cleaned it up a bit and added laughing. 

At the moment you can either fail to impress the crowd based on the factors posted before or impress them. It's a bit polarized but meh. 

Currently while failing to impress Npcs will randomly: 

1. Just idle

2. Say a nasty comment. 

3. Throw some junk at you. 

4. Booo you

5. Laugh at you.

Seems good enough for a mode you wouldn't want to be in really. Though I might make dancing exp gains better in front of a crowd so you might want to subject yourself to it. 

http://www.xvideos.com/video61102435/tough_night_at_the_inn_ii

Haven't done much for impressing the crowd yet but it will probably have Npcs:

1. Just idle (applaud)

2. Say a nasty comment

3. Whistle at you. 

4. Give you gold.

5. Give you skooma/lactacid/ale.

6. Throw gold at your feet.

Suggestions for comments are welcome but I'll be taking VERY few as each comment needs to be done >= 16 times :(

I'm finding that, despite the new voice tool, creating lines is actually taking longer than my old method. With the old method you either didn't have the words or the tone was never going to work and I'd move on. But now it's like if I just tweak this or that a little I can get it right. Twenty minutes later and I'm still working on the same line. The tool can however, sometimes, more or less nail it off the bat. 

Also think dancing in an inn will require a whore licence. We'll see. 

Edit: I suck at embedding. 

Hi,

I have some questions about mod added locations and setting them up in SexLab Survival please see below:-

How do you register mod added locations outside of a city but in Skyrim please?

Also when adding mod added homes how is the eviction feature handled please?

Are the town or city in Skyrim DLC Dragonborn monitored by this mod?

How do you add information for new mod added locations outside of DLC created locations and Skyrim?

How do you add information for new mod added locations in DLC created locations outside of Skyrim?

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter.

Kind Regards,

KLongad Sirtup