3 minutes ago, 2generic said:

Any thought to making the misogyny stat penalties for women percentage based? Flat reduction means the difference gets smaller and more irrelevant as you gain levels.

I think that is a good idea as this will maintain the reductions even if the character goes Legendary level perks (plus this can occur multiple times with each skill perk tree). This is once he has fixed Ordinator perk blocker being broken in the latest release (version 9.30.0) of the perk overhaul mod.

20 minutes ago, 2generic said:

Any thought to making the misogyny stat penalties for women percentage based? Flat reduction means the difference gets smaller and more irrelevant as you gain levels.

Yea. That is originally the way I wanted it. But I couldn't find a way of doing it without scripts. And running scripts on all actors seems like a bad idea. It currently uses built in conditions = less heavy. 

Perhaps @Lupine00s SL disparity has some wizardry to do it?

24 minutes ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Hi,

I have some questions about mod added locations and setting them up in SexLab Survival please see below:-

How do you register mod added locations outside of a city but in Skyrim please?

Also when adding mod added homes how is the eviction feature handled please?

Are the town or city in Skyrim DLC Dragonborn monitored by this mod?

How do you add information for new mod added locations outside of DLC created locations and Skyrim?

How do you add information for new mod added locations in DLC created locations outside of Skyrim?

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter.

Kind Regards,

KLongad Sirtup

Locations outside of skyrim are not supported as it would require a dependency. Which isn't going to happen. 

Eviction does not support mod added homes either. 

34 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. That is originally the way I wanted it. But I couldn't find a way of doing it without scripts. And running scripts on all actors seems like a bad idea. It currently uses built in conditions = less heavy. 

Perhaps you should think of the debuffs in a different way; the approach of removing hit points, magicka, and stamina from max is perhaps not the best way to debuff females vs males.

It creates a number of issues, though perhaps many are less in Requiem, which I'm probably never going to use, and know nothing about other than it involves a hairy patcher I'm not going to run.

Some of those problems got sort-of solved. Like the situation where a female character would simply keel over dead due to the debuff plus another debuff.

Or where starting PC is almost a one-hit kill.

Or that women have the same damage output, excepting power-attacks, and thus kill each other faster than men.

Or that thing where you have to hit a man for half an hour before his health bar starts moving, then suddenly it drops like mad.

I also dislike the debuff on magicka for women in SLS, and you can't disable it - though you can easily work around that for the player.

I'm sure anyone reading has figured out where I'm headed by now...

Replace the stat modifiers with perks, that are percentage based in implementation.

Reduce female melee damage delivered.

Increase their damage taken.

Reduce female bash damage.

Increase female staggers taken

Reduce female staggers dealt.

Reduce female power attack damage dealt.

Increase female power attack stamina costs.

Increase their armor weight, so they can't go heavy armor without putting all their stats into stamina.

And so on... To your taste.

If you want to debuff magicka, increase female spell costs.

Could also reduce spell ranges too or something to be really horrible.

And as a tiny compensation, you could slightly reduce falling damage, because all women are skinny gymnasts.

i.e. the goal was simply to debuff females in a slightly immersive way.

It doesn't have to be done exactly as it is now. Other ways work the same ... or better.

Not only does it do away with the need for minimum health hacks, you don't get that thing where after a few levels, you sort of catch up to where you'd be as a starting male and you can just about live; instead you are rubbish forever.

It also solves that problem of females not being able to sexy time in SLSO without artificial stamina buffs.

A little quirk of the speed buff given to men, is that it makes them more likely to get stuck.

I spent ages experimenting with speeding up rapists so they could easily catch you in the SLD rape chase-down, and making them faster just made them behave more and more erratically. I don't believe the pathing AI handles move speed changes correctly.

It might make more sense to reduce female move speed, and that only in combat - so you can walk around Skyrim at normal speed, but then have poor ability to move about in combat.

As for SLD, were it to handle perks, they would be dynamic anyway, based on things like your milk maid level, or how sore your vajajajaj is.

12 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Replace the stat modifiers with perks, that are percentage based in implementation.

Perks can't be configured though. Not in game at least. If I was to set a 33% debuff then that's what you'd all have to take really. 

It's worth considering of course but there is a downside. 

13 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Reduce female melee damage delivered,

Should already be in place. 20% IIRC (unconfigurable perk). Dunno about bash damage though. 

34 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Perhaps @Lupine00s SL disparity has some wizardry to do it?

Locations outside of skyrim are not supported as it would require a dependency. Which isn't going to happen. 

Eviction does not support mod added homes either. 

Perhaps if the door is locked perhaps some wizardry of taking the mod added player home's key and locking the door. Though they could give themselves a new key, how about dynamically while evicted script a lock change to one which has no key for it and none assigned then assign it to the mod home, lock the door(s) and then when the eviction is over restore the original lock.

Could another developer create an addon to extend the system tracking player location for DLCs and/or mod added locations?

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Perks can't be configured though.

It's not quite so cut and dried as that.

Even in the worst case, you could just make a few perks, and have less adjustment resolution.

But there are some tricks I think might fancier, if you want to look clever.

The CK docs seem to think you can edit them. Maybe it only works in FO4 or something; I haven't tried, but I can see what ought to work.

(It says minimum required SKSE Version: 1.06.07). That sounds pretty old!

It comes down to what you want. If you really want script free percentage modifiers; then it's the way.

The absolute modifiers are filled with problems, that I'm sure you're aware of.

If only the C++ source for mfg console were a thing, we could fix LE.

I remember all those people telling me that it's easy to iterate over all the effects on the PC (or an NPC).

But none of them showed me any source that could do it.

Still waiting for that!

At least getting the real current value is a solved problem in SE though.

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Should already be in place. 20% IIRC (unconfigurable perk). Dunno about bash damage though. 

I guess unconfigurable was OK before?

Did you try editing it at runtime?

Did it not work?

21 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It's not quite so cut and dried as that.

Never is ;)

22 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

ven in the worst case, you could just make a few perks, and have less adjustment resolution.

Yep true. And is probably what I would do. 

22 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

But there are some tricks I think might fancier,

What trick is that? Link? 

If it involves C++ then I'd be out of my depth I'm afraid. 

23 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I guess unconfigurable was OK before?

Did you try editing it at runtime?

Did it not work?

Think damage can only be modified by a perk? Could be wrong. 

By far the biggest problem I have with stuff like this is that I'm always reluctant to go back and retrofit a feature. It's messy work and in the end does anyone even know or appreciate it? 

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

reluctant to go back and retrofit a feature

That's what DF development consists of almost entirely.

So enjoyed swapping deal allocation from massive lists of dialog conditions to script.

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

What trick is that? Link? 

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Perk_Script

Bool SetNthEntryValue(Int n, Int i, Float value)

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SetNthEntryValue_-_Perk

There are up to four values. You can see them in the CK; some are mapped to some enumerations, and others are the magnitude/scale etc. depending on the perk.

My first thought was you could just make Perk ranks, and then set the rank you want to get. Which would only require a sane number of perks to get lots of perky variations.

But when I looked, you can, as I hoped, just set the values into the Perk.

They even persist through save/load.

So you only need one perk to do it all. Or two ... one that has the is male condition and the other has the is female ... if you want to do it that way.

On 2/12/2021 at 5:28 PM, KLongad Sirtup said:

@Monoman1 I just in the last couple of days had a conversation with @Lupine00 about adding some new additional properties (Devious Followers - Continued) which modifications can use. In this case it is properties that count the number of punishments, an enslaved player character has had. I'm thinking of commissioning (or suggesting) a "bad end" mode from @Pamatronic though you could do it too. But @Pamatronic has some excellent mod author resources that provide execution and torture functionality, I won't be surprised if they were willing with permission (and/or credit) to allow to embed some of their resources in this mod. To implement just such functionality so there's another execution taking place in Skyrim (e.g. beheading - through axe, or guillotine, hangings or even crucifixion). Which through configurable options could either be nude (naked) not a stitch of clothing on (and in inventory) or with clothing, though with any devious devices added and equipped (but not gags and blind folds) as well as whether the functionality was active. As well as configurable option as to whether sex (based on already configured  type parameters setting) is taking place during the execution, this new setting will also determine if anal or vagina preventing devices get removed by Devious Follower or other slave master. Also the length of the death camera during this scene needs to be configurable as well so the scene of the dead body after the execution is complete is visible for long enough, to allow for the possibility to see the dead corpse visible from 3rd person (permitting screenshots and screen capture), execution takes place possibly in 1st person or 3rd person.

Did you ask Teutonic? I mean Sexlab Adventures has a Crime System so it would be the very thing you would like to have for a bad ending?

22 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You did read the FAQ right?

yes, I need to install that overly complex MO, and based on the last time i installed it, I'll need to install each of my mods one at a time since it doesn't have a batch install, then  fix all the errors becouse it cant find this master file or that master file dispite the fact I've already installed it. I gave up after the 20th file (and that was back when I only had 50 mods). so use the "crappy non-virual mod manager" option and click on the link and download PapyrusUtil_v33.zip and extract and overwite files. great but, PapyrusUtil_v33.zip doesn't contain PapyrusUtil.dll. easiest answer uninstall SL survival and forget about it

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Much better than a flat penalty, for all the reasons stated.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It might make more sense to reduce female move speed, and that only in combat - so you can walk around Skyrim at normal speed, but then have poor ability to move about in combat.

That might not be the best way to go.  With all the other penalties, women are already at a serious disadvantage.  Female warriors are often depicted as smaller, more fragile, and less damaging -- but also faster and more mobile.  They're all skinny gymnasts, and the barely-there armor they seem to favor (for mobility, of course) helps too.  Why not give them a small speed boost if not wearing heavy armor?  That encourages a more stick & move approach to combat.  If she really wants someone to go toe to toe with a big guy, she can bring along a man for that.

2 hours ago, Cthugha99 said:

yes, I need to install that overly complex MO, and based on the last time i installed it, I'll need to install each of my mods one at a time since it doesn't have a batch install, then  fix all the errors becouse it cant find this master file or that master file dispite the fact I've already installed it. I gave up after the 20th file (and that was back when I only had 50 mods). so use the "crappy non-virual mod manager" option and click on the link and download PapyrusUtil_v33.zip and extract and overwite files. great but, PapyrusUtil_v33.zip doesn't contain PapyrusUtil.dll. easiest answer uninstall SL survival and forget about it

How about trying Vortex mod manager instead as it is so much better it is inspired by Mod Organiser 1.0 and Nexus Mod Manager. It has the powerful features of Mod Organiser but the simplicity of Nexus Mod Manager. As well as potentially a feature neither had which is the ability to be extended with extensions to allow completely new features independently developed to come into being. PapyrusUtil's dynamic link library is actually called StorageUtil.dll for its file name, that's why you couldn't find it and that it doesn't have an esp, esm or (Skyrim SE - esl)!

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Why not give them a small speed boost if not wearing heavy armor?

Personally, I flip one way or the other on this in my own games, but the SLS community seems to largely favor "completely unfair hard mode" whenever possible.

But I'm more inclined to be player-centric in how I make my changes. I don't change hundreds of NPCs when I can change one PC.

But... another but... some people really want female NPCs to be weak, and love what SLS does.

So, putting in a cruel combat slowdown would probably suit a lot of users.

And if it's optional, no puppies would be hurt in the making of that feature.

I don't think you would want to slow them too much though as they'd just appear to walk everywhere.

However, speeding up females has the same issue I raised with males - except the PC of course.

And if you want your PC to run faster, you can just use SLD.

To make female NPCs more "agile" probably requires a combat style change, rather than a speed change.

9 hours ago, Cthugha99 said:

yes, I need to install that overly complex MO, and based on the last time i installed it, I'll need to install each of my mods one at a time since it doesn't have a batch install

If you have a complex game, you need a complex tool. No escaping it really.

MO isn't overly complex at all.  It is sufficiently complex.

The Vortex design is that pattern where it tries to look simple, but then doing more complex tasks becomes extremely complicated.

Once you've learned MO, there's no reason to learn Vortex, but if you learn Vortex, you're going to end up learning those complicated things anyway.

I'm not saying it's worse, or better than MO; maybe Vortex has some slight edge for managing SE/FO4 etc. but NMM is fragile, limited, and doesn't do what you'd hope, so you have to be extremely minimalist in what you use it for.

It doesn't matter what tool you use, the complexity is arising from the Skyrim and the mods, not the mod manager.

You can edit all the text files for MO to add lots of mods and have it pull them from Nexus for you, or use local copies.

But with MO, once the mods are in MO, you don't need to install each one for a new game. That's the whole point!

And you can have as many versions of a single mod in your MO as you like, with different ones used in different profiles.

If you just want to spike off and try a completely new game config, you can do it simply by forking off an existing profile.

21 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Fantastic. 

Skyrim seems to be full of anime dancing to me. 

Not really my cup of tea. 

Cheers :)

im not good with making mods but as a question/suggestion any chance you can make the folder with the dances blank and you can fill them yourself with dances or have a system like yps hair where you can import your own hair styles (you can import your own dances)

20 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Perhaps you should think of the debuffs in a different way; the approach of removing hit points, magicka, and stamina from max is perhaps not the best way to debuff females vs males.

It creates a number of issues, though perhaps many are less in Requiem, which I'm probably never going to use, and know nothing about other than it involves a hairy patcher I'm not going to run.

Some of those problems got sort-of solved. Like the situation where a female character would simply keel over dead due to the debuff plus another debuff.

Or where starting PC is almost a one-hit kill.

Or that women have the same damage output, excepting power-attacks, and thus kill each other faster than men.

Or that thing where you have to hit a man for half an hour before his health bar starts moving, then suddenly it drops like mad.

I also dislike the debuff on magicka for women in SLS, and you can't disable it - though you can easily work around that for the player.

I'm sure anyone reading has figured out where I'm headed by now...

Reduce female melee damage delivered.

Increase their damage taken.

Reduce female bash damage.

Increase female staggers taken

Reduce female staggers dealt.

Reduce female power attack damage dealt.

Increase female power attack stamina costs.

Increase their armor weight, so they can't go heavy armor without putting all their stats into stamina.

And so on... To your taste.

If you want to debuff magicka, increase female spell costs.

Could also reduce spell ranges too or something to be really horrible.

And as a tiny compensation, you could slightly reduce falling damage, because all women are skinny gymnasts.

i.e. the goal was simply to debuff females in a slightly immersive way.

It doesn't have to be done exactly as it is now. Other ways work the same ... or better.

Not only does it do away with the need for minimum health hacks, you don't get that thing where after a few levels, you sort of catch up to where you'd be as a starting male and you can just about live; instead you are rubbish forever.

It also solves that problem of females not being able to sexy time in SLSO without artificial stamina buffs.

A little quirk of the speed buff given to men, is that it makes them more likely to get stuck.

I spent ages experimenting with speeding up rapists so they could easily catch you in the SLD rape chase-down, and making them faster just made them behave more and more erratically. I don't believe the pathing AI handles move speed changes correctly.

As for SLD, were it to handle perks, they would be dynamic anyway, based on things like your milk maid level, or how sore your vajajajaj is.

even with the debuff slider put all the way up to 100(-100F +100M) the game is still playable if you plan things out (also idk if this will run well with requiem its a big mod that changes ALOT and have strict rules when it comes to adding new things with alot of patches with even more strict rules) also sneaking and pickpocket is still OP along with speech

On a different topic, I was thinking about curfew.

If there are no women out and about but whores, why aren't the Enforcers having a nap, or off getting a truncheon polish from the aforementioned whores?

e.g.

Could we have a chance slider for "Enforcers take the night off"?

Which would apply during curfew hours.

2 hours ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

im not good with making mods but as a question/suggestion any chance you can make the folder with the dances blank and you can fill them yourself with dances or have a system like yps hair where you can import your own hair styles (you can import your own dances)

Yea. I've already added the ability to add dances via json. 

The format of the json is changed now though so I wouldn't bother changing the current one.  

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Could we have a chance slider for "Enforcers take the night off"?

Which would apply during curfew hours.

Besides the immersion factor would it serve any other purpose? 

Shops are usually shut and guards enforce curfew more than the enforcers so is there something to gain? (that's a question not a statement)

I don't think messing with the players speed going into and out of combat would be a good idea. I find sudden, unexplainable speed changes pretty annoying. And if it's done just as you're entering combat then it just adds to the problem. You might expect to be able to run away but then the speed changes and you get an axe in the back of the head just as the speed drops. It's difficult to gauge your readiness when it keeps changing. 

I haven't noticed much issue with giving males a 10% speed bump. Gives them a bit of an advantage on open ground but if there's so much as a pebble in the way then it wipes out that advantage generally. I have seen what you're talking about though. Npcs unable to take turns like a car going too fast. I don't think 10% falls into that category though. 

I like hexbolts idea. Which is why bikini armor experience increases your speed :)