@Monoman1

Not sure if you missed my message under all the posts in the past few days, but can you confirm if the magic collar on followers is bugged or not? In an earlier post, I mentioned that no matter what I did, the magic curse kept getting reapplied on followers after being removed no matter what I did, short of having to reinstall the mod.

Hey Monoman1.  My race records comment above was meant more for the SE version, and as a general warning for people in LE using Dawnguard and Usleep and getting black face bug as a result.  Though if they follow your steps with the merged patch, that shouldn't happen.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Removing Npc clothes isn't particularly heavy. Don't know how you got that impression. 

I might have overstated the issue, but I supposed there's quite a bit of overhead using a "manual" unequip like SLS does compared to using lower-level techniques.  My idea was mostly to inform you of this alternative that could inspire you

8 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Is the gate curfew not working a known issue? I was able to walk in and out at 10:30 at night without issue. XD

Not afaik. Is door lockdown enabled?

5 hours ago, Lute said:

@Monoman1

Not sure if you missed my message under all the posts in the past few days, but can you confirm if the magic collar on followers is bugged or not? In an earlier post, I mentioned that no matter what I did, the magic curse kept getting reapplied on followers after being removed no matter what I did, short of having to reinstall the mod.

Can't confirm either way. Haven't played skyrim in earnest in months. All I can say is that I tested it and seemed to work ok. You never said which follower framework you're using. 

47 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

Is it normal for the "Chance of creature rape" to be stuck at 50%? It's greyed out for me and I am unsure how to enable that slider.

Probably need to enable 'creature content' on the sex page. 

11 hours ago, TheSurvibalist said:

is there a second way other than swallowing to get rid of cum addcition?

Buy cum from alchemists and chug it down or wait out the addiction effects. 

Coincidentally, I've done a small amount of work on being able to collect cum from your body. Still think it'll have balance issues though. And I do prefer encouraging your character to be covered in cum. Perhaps I should do like milk addict and decrease cum hunger rate depending on how much cum you're covered in. 

15 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

It shouldn't need USLEEP as a master (none of the changes depend on something added by it), but it would require adding Dawnguard as a master for the vampire head parts.

Won't be able to do those head parts then tbh. This is the whole reason there's a dawnguard patch. 

15 hours ago, jfraser said:

Hmm...I don't have the toll turned on. Is that a requirement? 

Yea, probably...

Just keep in mind that there's 2 types of curfew. Gate curfew and licence curfew. 

Gate curfew is solely allowing you out through the gate of the city

Licence curfew is allowing you out around the streets at night but also works outside of walled cities. 

Both are on different mcm pages. 

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Buy cum from alchemists and chug it down or wait out the addiction effects. 

Coincidentally, I've done a small amount of work on being able to collect cum from your body. Still think it'll have balance issues though. And I do prefer encouraging your character to be covered in cum. Perhaps I should do like milk addict and decrease cum hunger rate depending on how much cum you're covered in. 

if i could offer a suggestion..?
FHU - Fill Her Up and Fill Her Up (Baka Edition) would be a cool way to get cum from a sex act thats not oral... so like with the FHU Baka Edition on SE (i use your Survival SE Conversion), Fill Her Up actually has an animation where you drip cum out. if Survival could pick up on that somehow I think it would be cool to gather that cum to drink later

On 1/8/2021 at 1:07 PM, Monoman1 said:

Only vanilla edits should be races and some dialogue. Usleeps not a master so everything is pulled from Skyrim.esm (or Update.esm). I'll see if I can copy edits from Usleep without making Usleep a master. 

If there's changes to anything else then it might be worth checking LE vs SE versions in case of wild edits. 

if I'm not mistaken, the dawnguard and thus the USSEP/USLEEP facegen edits actually only rearrange the facegen data so that it conflicts with itself.  In skyrim it was brows/eyes/hair, but dawnguard changed it to hair/brows/eyes or something, so that the dawngaurd hair was overwriting the Skyrim brows and causing it to conflict.

Hi, I have been using this mod on my new playthrough and everything has been great. I just noticed however, NPCs keep spanking my character (male, female and even my current follower Lydia) even though I have set the proximity spank NPCs to “Only Males”. I have tried turning off all spank options in SL Survival as well as Spank That Ass but even then every human NPC keeps spanking my character? I’m forever at -20 HP/MP/Stam because of that lol XD. Any ideas on what is causing this?

2 minor bugs i noticed in the SSE version i use:

• when you buy regular stuff, like ingots, from a merchant and then try to sell them a weapon (which they will deny because you do not have the proper license) you will get the money back that you paid for the ingots, but get to keep the ingots (merchant thoughts probably: "WHAT!? You're trying to sell me THAT. Forget it, take your money and leave NOW!" ?)
  • Merchants at orc camps don't have a bribe dialogue-option for me -> the only way to buy/sell licensed stuff is by making an exception in the license1 mcm atm i think

i do however believe that it's reasonably safe to assume that those bugs exist in the LE version as well?
Should be fairly easy to check/replicate.

3 hours ago, yeahhowaboutnooo said:

2 minor bugs i noticed in the SSE version i use:

Can confirm the first at least. 

9 hours ago, ikuikuchan said:

Hi, I have been using this mod on my new playthrough and everything has been great. I just noticed however, NPCs keep spanking my character (male, female and even my current follower Lydia) even though I have set the proximity spank NPCs to “Only Males”. I have tried turning off all spank options in SL Survival as well as Spank That Ass but even then every human NPC keeps spanking my character? I’m forever at -20 HP/MP/Stam because of that lol XD. Any ideas on what is causing this?

You probably used 'bend over' in the wheel but got knocked out of the state somehow without ever 'getting up' so you're still considered as being bent over. 

17 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

If I wanted to add additional potions to rape potions, how to go about that? Is there a keyword for lactacid or cum potions that are used if other potions have the keyword added will get picked up or is there a config file or is it hard coded?

Thanks!

Not so simple I'm afraid as there are a lot of conditions to consider (addiction). It's scripted into _SLS_ForcedDrugging.

18 hours ago, TheSurvibalist said:

if i could offer a suggestion..?
FHU - Fill Her Up and Fill Her Up (Baka Edition) would be a cool way to get cum from a sex act thats not oral... so like with the FHU Baka Edition on SE (i use your Survival SE Conversion), Fill Her Up actually has an animation where you drip cum out. if Survival could pick up on that somehow I think it would be cool to gather that cum to drink later

There's an animation somewhere that has your character bouncing up and down on a potion bottle. My idea is to fill empty cumtainers when played but the problem is that I don't know that I can do that without adding functionality to FHU. And since baka took over FHU recently I don't want to do a tweak for it. So it's in limbo for now. 

On 1/8/2021 at 6:39 PM, Monoman1 said:

Can't confirm either way. Haven't played skyrim in earnest in months. All I can say is that I tested it and seemed to work ok. You never said which follower framework you're using. 

Oops-- sorry about that. I'm using EFF.

On 1/9/2021 at 5:07 AM, Monoman1 said:

Only vanilla edits should be races and some dialogue. Usleeps not a master so everything is pulled from Skyrim.esm (or Update.esm). I'll see if I can copy edits from Usleep without making Usleep a master. 

If there's changes to anything else then it might be worth checking LE vs SE versions in case of wild edits. 

If you delete the "wild" edits in Tes5Edit, that fixes the problem cleanly without having any dependency problems.

As I alluded to in the first post, and which was then explained to me :) the CK copies data it doesn't need to, but you can delete the unnecessary records in Tes5Edit, leaving only the required changes, which avoids the problem of excessive overwrites on records you didn't want to change anyway.

58 minutes ago, sattyre said:

Just a heads up for anyone creating dialoge.  Now it can be voiced with the generic skyrim voices, a new mod from Nexus:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184  I haven't used it, but I saw the new post and thought it worth passing along.

That's very interesting. I've been waiting for something like that since someone put me onto an AI voice synthesizer before. But that one was pay-walled/proprietary. 

I love taking big cocks deep in my asss.wav

Cum all over my tits!.wav

Pretty neat. It's not perfect though. There's still no way to instill inflection or emotion. It uses whatever it's got. So those lines above sound a bit on the subdued/robotic side. But if you put in 'Hey there' she sounds really shrill and aggressive. She also can't pronounce 'huge'. I guess some messing about with the spelling might fix it. But it's definitely useful. No doubt about it. 

2 hours ago, waiyan said:

Would you please make a lite version which features only RND needs fulfilled through oral sex?

Nope.

10 hours ago, Lute said:

Oops-- sorry about that. I'm using EFF.

Ok. I use eff as well.