In theory at least this should be a very popular patch because it gives both mod users something they have actually been asking for

It gives SLAdv users an enforcement mechanism ALA when you go into a town that requires you to be naked someone comes up and physically takes your clothes from you.

and it gives SLS users continuity between the license system and the criminal justice system. 

Everything appears to be working so testers can try this new version let it overwrite the last version of course 

SLS license to SLA crime patch.7z

Sorry,

Installation instructions:

Unzip into the SL Adventures Script folder. Let it overwrite. 

Refresher on what to be testing from the original post

Spoiler

The best way to test this is to Set these laws in SLAdv

Nudity is inverted illegal: So it is a crime to wear clothes

Skimpy clothing is illegal to wear

covered in cum is illegal

wearing armor is illegal

carrying weapons is illegal (either equipped or in inventory your choice the script will be an exception for both)

using magic is illegal

being out at night is illegal (you should make sure the settings for the night in SLAdve and the curfew hours in SLS are the same in their MCMs)

Being collared inverted so NOT wearing a collar is illegal

With a clothing license, you will not be fined for being naked.

With an Armor or Bikini license, you will not be fined for wearing armor

With a whore license you will not be fined for being covered in cum or wearing skimpy outfits.

With a weapon license, you will not be fined for equipped weapons or having them in your inventory.

With a magic license, you will not be fined for using magic. 

and a Curfew license will prevent you from getting fined for being out at night.

If you have a freedom license you will not be charged for not wearing a collar.

small suggestion on the side:

- Make guards detect dirt from BiS, adjustable via MCM maybe (say dirt over 50%). 
-> sent dirty PC to kennel

probably we could add a bath tub to the kennel too? 

or maybe interact with the mod that adds bath rooms to inns? so the guard can sent dirty PC to a bath in the Inn which is locked until bathing is completed?

FYI if you are using SL Survival in SE and have SL Triggers

This Add-on mod adds trigger events for getting licenses ripped up based on SexLab events 

and using the format that Heinz01 used for those I added these triggers

LoseFreedomLicense.json

LoseCurfewLicense.json

LoseWhoreLicense.json

Heinz01's addon has the Bikini, Weapons, Armor, Clothes, and Magic.

6 hours ago, stolensweetroll said:

Check your "Active Effects" tab in Magic menu, and see if there is any debuff that is draining your stamina. To see from which mod it is, open the console and type help followed by the name of the debuff.

About SLSO, make sure you marked the option "Use Separate Orgasms" in SexLab MCM. Some mods don't play well with SLSO, though.

it's orgasm fatigue ...but whenever i write help orgasm fatigue it turns compitable at the console help ..

35 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

it's orgasm fatigue ...but whenever i write help orgasm fatigue it turns compitable at the console help ..

Yes Orgasm fatigue is a thing in SLS and it does exactly what you describe it doing (No Stamina regen at high enough levels and no Magicka regen either)

You turn it off here

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8bde1a0a3a49fb80f7d1d2306506041e.png

**********WARNING WARNING WARNING************

It is inadvisable to turn off a feature while the effect is currently active. Please wait for it to go away before deactivating it. 

10 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Everything appears to be working so testers can try this new version let it overwrite the last version of course 

SLS license to SLA crime patch.7z 11.4 kB · 7 downloads

Sorry,

Installation instructions:

Unzip into the SL Adventures Script folder. Let it overwrite. 

Refresher on what to be testing from the original post

Reveal hidden contents

The best way to test this is to Set these laws in SLAdv

Nudity is inverted illegal: So it is a crime to wear clothes

Skimpy clothing is illegal to wear

covered in cum is illegal

wearing armor is illegal

carrying weapons is illegal (either equipped or in inventory your choice the script will be an exception for both)

using magic is illegal

being out at night is illegal (you should make sure the settings for the night in SLAdve and the curfew hours in SLS are the same in their MCMs)

Being collared inverted so NOT wearing a collar is illegal

With a clothing license, you will not be fined for being naked.

With an Armor or Bikini license, you will not be fined for wearing armor

With a whore license you will not be fined for being covered in cum or wearing skimpy outfits.

With a weapon license, you will not be fined for equipped weapons or having them in your inventory.

With a magic license, you will not be fined for using magic. 

and a Curfew license will prevent you from getting fined for being out at night.

If you have a freedom license you will not be charged for not wearing a collar.

I will test now! I have thought or question about whore license, does it also allow public sex? 

And other random thought, in perfect world, owning whore license would also turn back "wearing skimpy is crime" back to "wearing not skimpy is crime", but of course i see how this is impossible to do

Oh wait i am stupid... Okay i have to rethink, right now, whore license only gives benefit, and is vey cheap. So maybe idea would be to have "not wearing skimpy is crime" instead, and have clothes license and armor license allow to wear not skimpy?

This way, cheap whore license let you leave at night, have sex, be cover in cum, but make you wear skimpy or get fined, unless you also have expensive clothes/armor license?

40 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

I will test now! I have thought or question about whore license, does it also allow public sex? 

It doesn't, my thinking is whoring should be indoors even with a license. Obviously when/if Teutonic approves this and adds to the next patch my hope is that it will be configurable to people desires. 

But whoring licenses only allows the "trappings" of whorish behavior. Walking around around in skimpy alluring outfits, and being covered in cum (going back out after a successful client)

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

small suggestion on the side:

- Make guards detect dirt from BiS, adjustable via MCM maybe (say dirt over 50%). 
-> sent dirty PC to kennel

probably we could add a bath tub to the kennel too? 

or maybe interact with the mod that adds bath rooms to inns? so the guard can sent dirty PC to a bath in the Inn which is locked until bathing is completed?

I would like to do more with BiS but that seems really severe. I could maybe add it as an additional guard behavior. Probably only for walled cities. For this though BiS needs a stock way of cleaning your character (at inns probably) without any kind of addons or extra mods. The simpliest thing to do probably is just add dialogue to innkeepers "I need a bath (10 Gold)", fade to black (because adding tubs is going to conflict), fast forward 20mins. 

9 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

If your search term contains a space you need to encapsulate it in quotes - help "Orgasm fatigue"

Orgasm fatigue lowers your total maximum stamina/magicka but it shouldn't be draining them. (doesn't affect regen).

8 hours ago, Corsayr said:

**********WARNING WARNING WARNING************

It is inadvisable to turn off a feature while the effect is currently active.

It should be okay to toggle anytime in this case at least. 

3 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Again in a more configurable setting that might be switchable

If you're feeling brave you could add toggles to SLadv mcm script to enable/disable requiring a licence to fire a crime. This would reinstate the compatibility for those without SLS. With the current logic if a licence type is disabled in SLS or SLS is just not installed then the logic will always be false which may not be desirable. The check then becomes:

&& (bDontRequireClothesLicence || StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "_SLS_HasValidClothesLicence", Missing = -2) == 0) \ 

You could add a toggle for each licence type, which is a lot of toggles and variables unfortunately (above). Or just add a single global toggle and use it for every check (below). 

&& (bLicencesNotRequired || StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "_SLS_HasValidClothesLicence", Missing = -2) == 0) \ 

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If you're feeling brave you could add toggles to SLadv mcm script to enable/disable requiring a licence to fire a crime. This would reinstate the compatibility for those without SLS. With the current logic if a licence type is disabled in SLS or SLS is just not installed then the logic will always be false which may not be desirable. The check then becomes:

The spot the script line is currently in true is the deal breaker. As long as all the && checks are false you get a fine. 

As far as changing SLAdv MCM Toggles, my hope is that Teutonic will add that. They had indicated in PMs on this that if I (okay we?) could get the code up to there organization standards it can be rolled into the next patch which could be in the next week or so. 

For my part I never actually imagined a consequence version of owning the licenses. Is the whoring license mandatory? (Like fishing licenses in Futurama? ?)

Side note, I have noticed (based on comments on the Focus Pokus discussion thread) that whatever you make someone is going to want it to do the exact opposite of what you made it to do. Does realizing that make me a real modder? ?

4 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

whatever you make someone is going to want it to do the exact opposite of what you made it to do. Does realizing that make me a real modder? ?

*Sigh*. Yup, you're certainly getting there. 

5 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

As far as changing SLAdv MCM Toggles, my hope is that Teutonic will add that.

Ah ok. Cool. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

But from the logic of my initial thought process

License is a permit, it permits you to do things.?

Oh i see, well in my case, armor or cloth would allow you to do the thing of wearing whatever you want and not be under limit of "not wear skimpy is crime", but i realize: 

24 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Side note, I have noticed (based on comments on the Focus Pokus discussion thread) that whatever you make someone is going to want it to do the exact opposite of what you made it to do. Does realizing that make me a real modder? ?

...i think that is exactly what i do right now, sorry ??

6 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

...i think that is exactly what i do right now, sorry ??

no it's okay. Modding is about seeing what is and ask what can be... ?

The greatest mod of all time "Fuck the Thieves Guild" by @MadMansGun is a testimony to this!

Skyrim: You can join the Thieves guild and do stuff for them!

MMG: How about I just kill them all and take their stuff? 

Brilliant! ? 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I would like to do more with BiS but that seems really severe. I could maybe add it as an additional guard behavior. Probably only for walled cities. For this though BiS needs a stock way of cleaning your character (at inns probably) without any kind of addons or extra mods. The simpliest thing to do probably is just add dialogue to innkeepers "I need a bath (10 Gold)", fade to black (because adding tubs is going to conflict), fast forward 20mins. 

yeah well, would be a good start if the guards would check for dirty Characters. Would force to wash more regularly. I also wished Sexlab Adventures had a check for that in terms of crime. But a night in the kennel is also a good motivation to be washed regularly when entering cities. 

I am using the mod "Friendlier Tavenrs with Baths and Barns". It adds awesome bath rooms to inns. I did not find compatibility problems yet. 
Maybe a soft dependency?

Other thing:
How about guards checking also if Character is sprinting? 
I think they check for sneaking, but I might be wrong. 
Basically both would be awesome to force the PC to behave normally inside cities and not sprint powerplay style because nobody cares :)