On 10/11/2020 at 9:51 PM, Monoman1 said:

I have added checks to my mods that any hotkey registered must be > 0 before registering. I don't think many people know of this bug. Before I discovered it I assumed RegisterForKey(0) would do nothing. And it does. Until TapKey is used as well.

Just stumbled over that bug as well after trying out the compulsion feature. I tried to go through my rather long modlist and tried to bind all keys to something - there is a problem: Some mods like Hunterborn for example refuse to bind a key to any key that is already bound to something else - even by other mods. So my problem is, i run out of keys xD

Wouldn't it be easier to just add a choosable a key for the use of the compulsion feature so we are able to select a "throw away key" for that?

1 hour ago, Manu82 said:

Just stumbled over that bug as well after trying out the compulsion feature. I tried to go through my rather long modlist and tried to bind all keys to something - there is a problem: Some mods like Hunterborn for example refuse to bind a key to any key that is already bound to something else - even by other mods. So my problem is, i run out of keys xD

Wouldn't it be easier to just add a choosable a key for the use of the compulsion feature so we are able to select a "throw away key" for that?

Hunterborn appears to have a check for RegisterForKey(0)

Function ReassignHotkey(int aiKeyCode, string akName)
    If aiKeyCode
        RegisterForKey(aiKeyCode)
        DebugMode("Hotkey " + aiKeyCode + " registrationg refresh for " + akName + ".")
    EndIf
EndFunction

And I don't assign the hotkeys in hunterborn and never had any issue. How/what makes you think you have this bug? 

You should check your active scripts section in 

4 hours ago, dePog said:

Ok, so this is probably my fault somehow, but Apropos isn't working since I updated from 0.591 to the current Survival version. Haven't changed any other mods, just updated Survival.

I'm hoping someone might know what obvious stupidity I may have done (or not done). I have used the reconnect feature in the Survival MCM (clicked the x next to Apropos). I have also tried all the reset features within Apropos' MCM. Have tried putting Apropos above and below Survival in MO2's load order. I have even started a new character since updating, but still Apropos is not firing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

You haven't actually said what's wrong? 'Isn't working' is not very specific. 

And apropos 1 or 2?

Have you tried asking in the apropos thread?

20 hours ago, keitsoru said:

If so, there are a couple things I feel it would bring to the mod:

If all you want is adjusting pet collar settings based on licences then I think much of this could be done from the pet collar side since I added modevents and storageutil variables around licences. I don't use pet collar and so I wouldn't really have a whole lot of interest in following up tbh. 

20 hours ago, donkeywho said:

If you are periodically getting a PC or NPC with a purple body (textures OK on head hands feet, BUT legs arms torso all flat purple), have a look at the MCM 'Trauma' settings

Usually means you're missing textures. Did you customize the textures? Did you rebuild the texture lists afterwards? 

I've got max traumas set to the highest and haven't had any problems so far. 

4 hours ago, lucakro said:

it kinda already exist in the form of gender bender

when you go to sleep there's 10% chance of going futa or something like that. I'm no modder but making a patch between something in Survival like a scene or a potion to triggering that doesn't seem too difficult. 

Yeah I know. Like I said, progression content is nice, Monoman1's idea was more about initiating a quest you need to complete to remove the curse. Think it was that you would have to have aggressive sex with X females, using defeat or other, but it was just script notes.

22 minutes ago, RMCW said:

Yeah I know. Like I said, progression content is nice, Monoman1's idea was more about initiating a quest you need to complete to remove the curse. Think it was that you would have to have aggressive sex with X females, using defeat or other, but it was just script notes.

i didnt know about that but it sounds good, i guess. im a bit of a sucker for curses and forcing me to do something but i guess i would like a more submissive route back like earning a potion by slaving away or something like that

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Usually means you're missing textures. Did you customize the textures? Did you rebuild the texture lists afterwards? 

I've got max traumas set to the highest and haven't had any problems so far. 

@Monoman1

Thanks for the reply,  NO, I've not fiddled with the textures or anything like that, and MO shows nothing else overwriting SS

Everything went purple after a sexlab event

All previously added tats remained visible even when the body turned purple, but the 'bruise' marks, that I assume come from Trauma, vanished.  I removed the tats, and the body still remained purple

I was wondering if the issue might lie here in nioverride.ini?  Mine has the base number of body overlays increased, as shown below, to 24

OOIC,

what's your's set at?

and does SS add a max number of bruise textures/can it add as many as 24+ ?

If you still think that it's not likely to be SS that's the 'CAUSE' of my prob, I'll maybe have another look at what Spank that Ass 4 and apropos2 after effects are doing, as any excess number of overlays may really lie there,

I suppose, of course, if all three mods are adding texture overlays, they might all be working OK, and one mod's next addition eventually takes it over the top limiting value,  and I just happened on the Trauma settings as a lucky quick fix ?

Depending what you think, I might go back and amend my first post, as I certainly don't want to point the finger at any innocent mod, but rather just say that what I did might be a quick fix, even if not the 'certain' cause

======================================

nioverride.ini : partial settings

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=24 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

27 minutes ago, slonez1 said:

Did this mod used to have a feature where all food was removed from containers throughout the world?  I thought it did, but now I'm missing that option.  If i'm wrong, can you point me in the right direction?

That is a feature of Mortal Weapons and Armors i believe.

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=24 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

I can relate to this problem, sometimes, with to many effect active, both classic slavetat and ni overlay, some will not get applied (BiS dirt might not show, or YPS lipstick might disapear when BiS dirt is applied or apropos 2 has many overlays). When i try to mess with nio ini, like increase number, i get the purple texture problem too, so i always revert to lower number and it work again. 

to compare, i have iNumOverlays=25 and iSpellOverlays=10 for body.

I have to day not really understood what difference is between spell and normal overlay. Is spell overlay those that show up as "external" in Slavetats?

----

I actually came for another strange issue i just realize, i have "follower needed to leave town" at 0, and i do not currently have follower, but i still have working option "my follower got me covered" at toll gate.

Strangely, when i set follower needed to 1, it will correctly detect i am without, and toll guard will say "you need a follower to leave"...

one of the textures for trauma is not good. it makes your character body turn blue(missing texture). if i disable trauma the body return to normal color. it s not my racemenu running out of overlay i checked and theres still 6 free body slot. and i checked the overlay that caused this has no name in racemenu.

4 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

one of the textures for trauma is not good. it makes your character body turn blue(missing texture). if i disable trauma the body return to normal color. it s not my racemenu running out of overlay i checked and theres still 6 free body slot. and i checked the overlay that caused this has no name in racemenu.

same

12 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

screenshot?

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

And I don't assign the hotkeys in hunterborn and never had any issue. How/what makes you think you have this bug?

After testing - aside from getting huge latency on anything script related - it kept spamming "there is no waterfall to shower under", which is from BiS. So i opened up the MCM (in this case without reloading the save i made before testing) and tried to bind a key to the shower option. Though it didn't let me choose a key and instead instantly sent the message "hotkey already in use for field dressing - hunterborn" which was also an unbound key. So i figured it might be the unbound key from BiS as well as those from Hunterborn. And probably more, i didn't have the time to test it further yet, since i have a lot of mods i don't bind keys for - and have lot's of hotkeys already in use nonetheless.

That's why i thought it might actually be easier to switch the one "key" for SLS to something else than to figure out how to bind every unused key elsewhere... If possible since some mods don't allow using a key already in use.

I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked, but given that this support thread is now 353 pages, finding it (if it exists at all) would be an exercise in self flagellation.

"Is it possible to resolve the incompatibility with Open Cities?"

In terms of immersive mods, I would have to list Open Cities near the top if not on top. The ability to freely walk in and out of these large cities is fantastic. I just wonder if it could be possible, as there are several unique ideas that would be fascinating to integrate into my current mod list.

Thanks for any answers in advance.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You haven't actually said what's wrong? 'Isn't working' is not very specific. 

And apropos 1 or 2?

No dialogue was showing at all using Apropos2.

However, after deciding to leave it alone,  two days later it has now spontaneously decided to start working. Just another mystery in the annals of Skyrim modding, lol.

the one that start with "Body" is from Trauma section of SLS. the one with the blank names also come from SLS (when i disable trauma it disappear too).

DirtFX is from BiS Tweaked.

spank is from Spank That Ass.

only the thing i pointed is the cause. the other is working as intended. sry almost 1 am. gonna go to bed.

also when the slot is not in use the name is "default".

6 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

the one that start with "Body" is from Trauma section of SLS. the one with the blank names also come from SLS (when i disable trauma it disappear too).

DirtFX is from BiS Tweaked.

spank is from Spank That Ass.

only the thing i pointed is the cause. the other is working as intended. sry almost 1 am. gonna go to bed.

also when the slot is not in use the name is "default".

I don't want you to disable trauma, that gets us nothing. I need you to hover over each of those press T and change them to default until ONLY that blank one is left. I want to see what that is, it isn't normal for that space to be blank like that.

47 minutes ago, shiftbitlogic said:

I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked, but given that this support thread is now 353 pages, finding it (if it exists at all) would be an exercise in self flagellation.

"Is it possible to resolve the incompatibility with Open Cities?"

In terms of immersive mods, I would have to list Open Cities near the top if not on top. The ability to freely walk in and out of these large cities is fantastic. I just wonder if it could be possible, as there are several unique ideas that would be fascinating to integrate into my current mod list.

Thanks for any answers in advance.

If this was a long time ago and the only things that happened in the cities was the Toll Gate and licenses it would be reasonably possible to make it work with open cities. Now with Guards reacting to your actions, curfew, and toll evasion; all of which rely on the city being its own cell in some way I wouldn't say it is impossible, but it would probably be extremely difficult to get things working with open cities.

1 hour ago, Tenri said:

If this was a long time ago and the only things that happened in the cities was the Toll Gate and licenses it would be reasonably possible to make it work with open cities. Now with Guards reacting to your actions, curfew, and toll evasion; all of which rely on the city being its own cell in some way I wouldn't say it is impossible, but it would probably be extremely difficult to get things working with open cities.

Thanks for the response Tenri.
I guess I do not know enough about how Open Cities made the transition of pulling things into the main world. Interestingly, FWIW, it seems Slave Run (and all the guard/enforcer scripts / triggers seem to work with it. So maybe there is some slim hope for it yet...