Hi!  I have a problem that I caused that I hope can be reset by a simple variable set somewhere.  My game was inexplicably crashing, so I started removing mods I don't use and changed my ENB (which I should have done between new characters but whatever) and finally using a NIOcleaner found here on LL, which I think was the culprit.  After I cleaned my save of the leftover stuff from the removed mods, I noticed that in SLS I was no longer addicted to cum, and I have always already paid the toll.  I was able to reset the addiction by disabling it and re-enabling it and it started over.  But I can't get tolls to start functioning.  I tried the same thing (disable/enable) but it had no effect.    

Is there something simple I can set to say I haven't paid the toll yet?  Maybe that will start it up again.  

This is probably moot because when DCL 9 comes out it will probably require a new savegame so everything will be clean-slated anyway, but until then if there's an easy solution I'd like to try it.

On 11/18/2020 at 11:45 AM, Corsayr said:

The solution could even be something as simple as a keyword the Enforcement systems check for on the slot 32 armor, and wearing something with that keyword would require a clothing license.

Just thinking about this again...

Does it already work like this? Except instead of a special keyword it looks for ArmorClothing, right?

When they search what you have on you for violations it probably just looks for positive results and wouldn't care about contradictions. 

So if an armored top had BOTH keywords

ArmorClothing

and

ArmorHeavy 

The script would find it if it was searching for armor or clothing, right? 

On 11/18/2020 at 12:36 PM, Monoman1 said:

I see. I'd be somewhat afraid that it would cause a lot of confusion though. 

I don't think it would be that confusing, people already deal with multi tier license requirements for things like Enchanted Armor. 

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Hi!  I have a problem that I caused that I hope can be reset by a simple variable set somewhere.  My game was inexplicably crashing, so I started removing mods I don't use and changed my ENB (which I should have done between new characters but whatever) and finally using a NIOcleaner found here on LL, which I think was the culprit.  After I cleaned my save of the leftover stuff from the removed mods, I noticed that in SLS I was no longer addicted to cum, and I have always already paid the toll.  I was able to reset the addiction by disabling it and re-enabling it and it started over.  But I can't get tolls to start functioning.  I tried the same thing (disable/enable) but it had no effect.    

Is there something simple I can set to say I haven't paid the toll yet?  Maybe that will start it up again.  

This is probably moot because when DCL 9 comes out it will probably require a new savegame so everything will be clean-slated anyway, but until then if there's an easy solution I'd like to try it.

Maybe the script cleaner removed scripts Sexlab Survival forced onto the player when the game started and now SL Survival doesn´t add them back onto the player, breaking things. I´ve always asked myself if scriptcleaners can make this stuff happen. Idk if this is true though. Just a mere theory of mine.

Maybe uninstall SL Survival,  go into your game, save, leave the game, reinstall SL Survival and then go back into skyrim letting SL Survival install as if it were a new game. But I feel like this would break the universe or worse. Idk if this is very safe to try.

1 minute ago, lucakro said:

Sorry if i missed it somewhere but whore licenses and curfew licenses don't make a difference (yet), right?

The guards will tell you to get off the streets at night if you do not have one or the other, and you have set up Curfew.

32 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

is it just me or the Import function is broken?. the values displayed are correct but for example the compass still disappear and skill gain (experience debuff) still there,

the save MCM settings feature then importing them?

If yes, then I have had issues importing settings from one update to the next at times.

Started using the latest version yesterday, with a new character so there wouldn't be any conflicts. However, I am tempted to go back to the previous version due to dialogue changes.

Has the misogynistic comments that used to only come from males, now been added to female NPCs ? The first person I met (other than Ralof) was Gerdur, and she started calling me a bitch and slut. Then other females I met did similarly. Sort of wrecks the immersion when they alternate between saying nice things like "Hear is the key to the house. stay as long as you like, friend", then "Get out of my way, bitch!"

Plus, when I added a male follower, he alternated between normal follower style conversation and derogatory speech. This wasn't the case in the previous version.

I wasn't wearing any restraints, just normal clothing, so that wouldn't be the reason for the comments.

Is this behaviour intended, or have I got a possible mod conflict? (Even though its the same modlist i was using with the previous Survival version)

Thanks,

dePog

PS: Plus the extra sounds are ... well, .... sometimes less is more. Not a fan, but I could easily edit those out myself. Its the new female trash talk that is my main gripe, lol.

2 hours ago, dePog said:

Its the new female trash talk that is my main gripe, lol.

I believe that was added in 0.623.

Here is a quote from the changelog for 0.623: “Added some comments for Npcs this time. Added over 30 comments for MaleNord, MaleBrute and FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander (Last two are reused comments from guards). Added a toggle for Npc comments. Even Jarl Balgruuf might compliment you on your lovely bum now!”

Specifically, Gerdur uses the FemaleNord voice, which is why you heard those remarks from her. Female guards also use the FemaleNord voice, and the misogynistic comments were originally said by female guards. Other NPCs besides guards can now also say those comments.

Personally, I like the added NPC misogynistic comments, even though the NPC might seem to contradict themselves.

5 hours ago, dePog said:

Seems I'm going to be sticking with 0.591 forever, then. :(

Or you could actually read Herowynne's post and stop being a drama queen :P

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Added some comments for Npcs this time. Added over 30 comments for MaleNord, MaleBrute and FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander (Last two are reused comments from guards). Added a toggle for Npc comments. Even Jarl Balgruuf might compliment you on your lovely bum now!”

Besides guard comments have that bipolar disorder too. In fact there's probably not a LL mod here that adds comments to npcs that aren't as described. 

I considered adding an option to disable friendly comments but it wouldn't be very compatible and probably too much work. 

I have a little idea for Your wonderfull mod and i hope You like it

I call it "Corrupt Toll Collector"

Passing a gate at night now becomes even more dangerous, than now there is a chance (percentage to set in the MCM, if possible) that the PC will meet a Toll Collector in very bad mood.

TollC.: »Hold it, woman! Show me Your papers.«
PC.: »Here they are, Sir.«
TollC.: »What is this? Where do You store this important documents? In the arse of a swamp troll? Its unreadable!«
PC.: »If You just bring it a bit closer to the light, Sir, You may...«
TollC.: »No. This is simple unacceptable, girl. Sorry, but I have to confiscate this – and all the stuff, it covers. Go to the Quartermaster and ask for a new one. And take better care of this valuable documents in future.«
Now the PC has two options:
A) Accept the harshness of the world and submit, lose a lizence an the according stuff.
B) Protest: »No, You cant do that. I payed for it. Do You know how expensive these damn lizences are?«
TollC.: »Hm, I see. Maybe You can convince me to let You go with a warning.«
PC: »Convince You?«
Now the TollCollector has two answers:
A) TollC.: »(Sigh) Pay me 200 Gold an I will forget what I have seen.«
B) (if PC owns a whore-Lizence) »I see, that You are a whore. No surprise, I have to say. Tell you what, give me a good Blowjob an i let You go.«
Now 3 options for the PC
A) refuse, lose a licence and some stuff.
B) Accept. Keep stuff, but lose some gold or dignity.
C) Complain: »This is obviously a shakedown!«
But this ist not the infamous Guard of Riften.
TollC.: »Okay, now its 400 gold AND a blowjob – or i will take a closer look to Your other licences, too.«
PC can now accept or refuse, losing a second licence and the stuff it covers.

As i said, just an idea.

16 hours ago, dePog said:

Started using the latest version yesterday, with a new character so there wouldn't be any conflicts. However, I am tempted to go back to the previous version due to dialogue changes.

Has the misogynistic comments that used to only come from males, now been added to female NPCs ? The first person I met (other than Ralof) was Gerdur, and she started calling me a bitch and slut. Then other females I met did similarly. Sort of wrecks the immersion when they alternate between saying nice things like "Hear is the key to the house. stay as long as you like, friend", then "Get out of my way, bitch!"

Plus, when I added a male follower, he alternated between normal follower style conversation and derogatory speech. This wasn't the case in the previous version.

I wasn't wearing any restraints, just normal clothing, so that wouldn't be the reason for the comments.

Is this behaviour intended, or have I got a possible mod conflict? (Even though its the same modlist i was using with the previous Survival version)

Thanks,

dePog

PS: Plus the extra sounds are ... well, .... sometimes less is more. Not a fan, but I could easily edit those out myself. Its the new female trash talk that is my main gripe, lol.

you might wanna look at SL fame comments or something if you have that installed or updated recently

20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

The guards will tell you to get off the streets at night if you do not have one or the other, and you have set up Curfew.

20 hours ago, Corsayr said:

yeah but there deoesnt seem to be a difference between it and the curfew license

47 minutes ago, lucakro said:

yeah but there deoesnt seem to be a difference between it and the curfew license

You're questions wasn't worded to ask if they were different from each other. ?

Individually they do both make a difference, just it is the same difference at this time. ?

Now, if you use my SLAdv patch they do both have individual functions separate of each other, and I am trying to get Baka to add a tie in for SLAP... But Rome wasn't built in a day. ?

Hmm, I'm still getting issues to get the cover animation to work with a new save using the wheel.

I have zaz, DCL and even Selfcover animations and loaded via FNIS.

zaz and DCL are active though. Yet it is not initiating.

Nor do I have the "half-naked" on.

I'm a bit clueless, since the animation is clearly there and she covers up using the automated one from DCL. but switching this off and trying the wheel does nothing. Any idea?

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Or you could actually read Herowynne's post and stop being a drama queen

ummm... I did read the post. The dialogue changes are now "a feature". As I don't like this feature, and can't turn it off via the MCM, I will stick with 0.591 as it does all the things I want. 

I like your mod and think its a superb achievement. The "drama" is just my disappointment that I won't be able to see what advances you make to the mod in the future.

Genuinely wishing you all the best,

dePog

6 hours ago, dePog said:

ummm... I did read the post.

Are you sure? 

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Added some comments for Npcs this time. Added over 30 comments for MaleNord, MaleBrute and FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander (Last two are reused comments from guards). Added a toggle for Npc comments. Even Jarl Balgruuf might compliment you on your lovely bum now!”

20201122074830_1.jpg.1390de9abb9d58b287a1ec2e3d2d58f4.jpg

10 hours ago, Tempy said:

Hmm, I'm still getting issues to get the cover animation to work with a new save using the wheel.

I have zaz, DCL and even Selfcover animations and loaded via FNIS.

zaz and DCL are active though. Yet it is not initiating.

Nor do I have the "half-naked" on.

I'm a bit clueless, since the animation is clearly there and she covers up using the automated one from DCL. but switching this off and trying the wheel does nothing. Any idea?

The ZAP cover animation was included into SLS a few updates back. Did you rerun fnis since? Look for notifications as well. Your PC won't cover herself if her DFC willpower is zero. 

17 hours ago, mogon said:

As i said, just an idea.

I think I'd rather focus on ways to 'help' the player out at this stage. Give her ways forward, if in humiliating/misogynistic ways. 

The whole point of SLS really is to still allow the player to actually play the game but in a fairly weakened state. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Are you sure?

OK, you win, lol.

But in my defense your MCM is a work of some impressive proportions. Takes me forever to set up a new character now. I pack a lunch, grab a few beers, then head into your MCM.

When I was working on my Tiefling mod I thought it was huge, and could hardly keep track of what I had done, but Survival is on another planet. Truly amazing accomplishment.

Cheers,

dePog

4 hours ago, dePog said:

OK, you win, lol.

But in my defense your MCM is a work of some impressive proportions. Takes me forever to set up a new character now. I pack a lunch, grab a few beers, then head into your MCM.

When I was working on my Tiefling mod I thought it was huge, and could hardly keep track of what I had done, but Survival is on another planet. Truly amazing accomplishment.

Cheers,

dePog

Yea, I know the mcm has become a bit.... sprawling. But that's what import/export settings is for. 

2 hours ago, rickyking01 said:

Would it be possible for followers to be dismembered as well?

Ah probably not. 

I can see trying to do it for Npcs being a bit of a minefield. 

SLS unequips weapon, vanilla AI re-equips weapon, SLS unequips weapon, vanilla AI re-equips weapon, etc etc etc a few hundred times a second. 

2 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

The rape is not happening. Only happens with follower -> PC. What is the conditions to happen with NPC -> PC?

I don't know what you're talking about.