I just want to take a moment to say thank you, which doesn't ever get said enough these days. That Thank you is to both the author and to all of the people who take the time to test things on a user end and provide appropriate feedback. This is one of the most expansive mods I have ever seen, its impressive to say the least. When bugs occur its frustrating for the user but much more so for the author who created it and wants it to work more than anyone else. This mod would not be where it is without Monoman1's  dedication to help the community enjoy the content he created and resolve bugs there within. We are all on the same team and want a better collective skyrim at the end of the day. Your work is appreciated.

???

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yes. I know. I'm working on it.....

I think the FG is actually toll evasion. Turn it back on. 

StopQuest _SLS_CurfewQuest

StopQuest _SLS_CurfewGuardAliases

Your 2nd screenshot isn't useful because it's a vanilla package that's running as indicated by 'Skyrim.esm'. Get me a screenshot with 'SL Survival.esp' please.

The AI may quickly switch from vanilla to FG package and back. So depending on how you time it you'll get the vanilla AI package. 

Tried some time now but I cannot get better debug message. Either Skyrim.esm or no crosshair ref

But for your recommendation, Activated the toll evasion. Set detection Distance to 0. Stopped the quests, _SLS_CurfewQuest &  _SLS_CurfewGuardAliases

and no harrassment anymore. All quiet on the Whiterun Frontier :)

50 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Could people with the force greet bug try this version and get back to me if it works for you or not and I'll post it up ASAP. 

Sexlab Survival 0.627 (15-Nov-2020).7z 55.15 MB · 1 download

- Fixed toggling off licences globally will toggle off the new licence types. 
- Fixed a bug with merchant restrictions and magic licence disable. I think.
- Fixed toll evasion FG bug. Should now be safe to turn off toll evasion again if you want. 
- Fixed some iffy logic in eviction. Toggling the property licence should now instantly evict/unevict you IF there aren't other conditions keeping you evicted - your bounty is over the limit or outside mods are blocking you via the API. 
- Fixed kennel slaves not getting devices until the sliders were set in the mcm.

Issue with Force Greet resolved. Works now like a breeze!

Thank you!

Thanks for the update - I have tested the evict event API with EC+ and it is working perfectly.

Would you consider adding a ModEvent out to signal when a license check occurs please. This would allow evictions/un-evictions (or other SLS related external content) to be triggered at a more logical/immersive time.

Once again - thanks for all the time and effort you have put into SLS it is much appreciated

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Would you consider adding a ModEvent out to signal when a license check occurs please

When a check occurs or when a stop and search happens?

Because you aren't always stopped when a check occurs (if you're not breaking any rules). But there's also the 'check window' when loading into a city where a toll guard will stop you either way if a check is still in progress after 0.5 seconds (to stop you being able to just run away before it completes).

I'm guessing you mean whenever one of the guys talks to you? But again that might include an event like: "Hold on there a second there" & "Ok you can go".....

31 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm guessing you mean whenever one of the guys talks to you? But again that might include an event like: "Hold on there a second there" & "Ok you can go".....

Yes, ideally when a stop or conversation occurs please,, as at that point the guy who stopped you has an opportunity to notice something resulting in a... "consequence".

Hello ?

So my dream is, to create a condition check in SLAdv crime reporting mechanic to look for a license from SLS.

Something like this

Spoiler

image.png.92006b4a085adbf9ce1f919fda93a817.png

Basically you would set (as an example) Being naked in public as a crime (inverted so it is actually a crime to NOT be naked) and create an exclusion for the PC (much like how the Thane exclusion works) if they have a valid clothing license.

and so on and so forth for the items listed in the screenshot. 

My question to you is what is the best way to query SLS with a condition check for those licenses? At first I was thinking it could be a simple  has item style check because they are inventory items, but then I thought that might not work because you have them even when they are expired... 

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

So my dream is, to create a condition check in SLAdv crime reporting mechanic to look for a license from SLS.

Depends on how you want to do it. 

A)

Use the globals. Would require hard dependency or script check. 

_SLS_LicenceClothesValidUntil > GameTime = a valid licence

_SLS_LicenceClothesValidUntil < GameTime = no licence or expired

B)

Check the script variable directly. Would require a soft dep interface to be safe if SLS is not a hard dep as you are casting to a foreign type (_SLS_LicenceUtil)

If ((Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0420BB, "SL Survival.esp) as _SLS_LicenceUtil).HasValidClothesLicence

; Player has no/invalid clothes licence

Else

; Player has a valid clothes licence. 

EndIf

Or

C)

I can look into adding some mod events for you to capture. Or global StorageUtil variables. But it's going to have to be scripted. 

Which approach you'd be better to take depends on how and when you plan to check the variables. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

{snip}

The plan (such that it is at this time) would be to stick it in as an additional qualification in something like this in the SLAdv script

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3200212f7d8281fa30a18e02f51fb9a9.png

But I would need to consult more knowledgeable folks to be sure that is feasible. My logic is to sort of coattail the thane immunity process. 

1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

So from the description of the Jiggle toggle it sounds like it detects SLIF enlargement, but if I don't use SLIF would it still be able to catch breast inflation from MME? There's an option in MME that scales them up by the amount of milk inside (without using SLIF.)

Given the math was fairly complex (for me) I wouldn't be in any rush to do so....

@Corsayr

Added this to _SLS_Api. Might interest you. 

Function SendLicenceStateUpdateEvent()
	; Event sent when a licence changes state: Either from/to HasValidxxxxLicence/!HasValidxxxxLicence or a licence type has been enabled/disabled
	; Note this event is also sent periodically at the beginning of every game day.

; Valid Global Variables:
	; _SLS_HasValidMagicLicence
	; _SLS_HasValidWeaponLicence
	; _SLS_HasValidArmorLicence
	; _SLS_HasValidBikiniLicence
	; _SLS_HasValidClothesLicence
	; _SLS_HasValidCurfewLicence
	; _SLS_HasValidWhoreLicence
	; _SLS_HasValidPropertyLicence
	; _SLS_HasValidFreedomLicence

; Values: -1: Licence type disabled, 0: Does not have licence or licence expired, 1: Has a valid licence

; Eg 1: StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "_SLS_HasValidMagicLicence", Missing = -2) == 1 ; Magic licence is enabled and the player has a valid magic licence
	; Eg 2: StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "_SLS_HasValidBikiniLicence", Missing = -2) == -1 ; Bikini licence is disabled
	; Eg 3: StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "_SLS_HasValidWeaponLicence", Missing = -2) == -1 ; All licences are disabled (because currently you can only disable weapon licences by disabling all licences)
	; Eg 4: StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "_SLS_HasValidClothesLicence", Missing = -2) == 0 ; Clothes licence is enabled but the player hasn't got a valid clothes licence
	; Eg 5: StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "_SLS_HasValidClothesLicence", Missing = -2) == -2 ; SLS is probably not installed

SendModEvent("_SLS_LicenceStateUpdateEvent")
EndFunction

Basically sets global StorageUtil variables (which any mod can access without dependency) and then sends a mod event to inform other mods that there's been an update. Might help. If not then it probably might help others anyway. 

8 hours ago, Rosy-Rose said:

Are there any hopes of a standalone version of the kennels? It's far-and-away my favorite feature in the mod, but I don't know if it would be worth installing all 600+ scripts just to have it. I'd gladly donate for such a thing!

Either way, great mod, mang!

Check this out and follow it in detail. 
Should be no more problems with huge mod loads.

As far as I can see the most features of SLS can be deactivated. 

I used to install big mods for just some of their features and never had any big issues that could be traced back to them. 

On 11/12/2020 at 4:19 AM, Corsayr said:

did you check on the license tab in the MCM to see what is triggering the curse? (99 times out of 100 for me it is the boots, they have to be high heels and the default is 5 for the offset. I find 3.5 to be more reasonable.)

you are right it was the boots not the armor and its fixed now i just need to find whats giving me 2 arousal per spell cast becues going from 0 arousal to 100 per fight makes the content more sex, sleep into more sex to more sleep just to be able to fight maybe one more battle before repeating content

On 11/15/2020 at 5:20 PM, Corsayr said:

I love this, i hope you will share it when you do it!

29 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

i just need to find whats giving me 2 arousal per spell cast

I know this is also a feature of Sexlab Adventures, if you have this mod, see if its enabled in MCM, i think it is however off by default

9 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

I love this, i hope you will share it when you do it!

I do have an early version that can be tested if folks are willing. It appears to be working for me. 

File Deleted use the new version 

This will be changed eventually because Teutonic wants the forms defined in another script and pulled over a different way to the crime law script. Once I get that figured out (or more accurately: BW explains to me what that means ?), they said they would roll it into the next update for everyone! Which will hopefully then add MCM options for turning it off and on. Right now it is always on. (please do not download if you do not want license to prevent you from being fined for crimes.)

The best way to test this is Set these laws in SLAdv

Nudity is inverted illegal: So it is a crime to wear cloths

Skimpy clothing is illegal to wear

covered in cum is illegal

wearing armor is illegal

carrying weapons is illegal (either equipped or in inventory your choice the script will be an exception for both)

using magic is illegal

being out at night is illegal (you should make sure the settings for night in SLAdve and the curfew hours in SLS are the same in their MCMs)

Being collared inverted so NOT wearing a collar is illegal

With a clothing license you will not be fined for being naked.

With an Armor or Bikini license you will not be fined for wearing armor

With a whore license you will not be fined for being covered in cum or wearing skimpy outfits.

With a weapon license you will not be fined for equipped weapons or having them in your inventory.

With a magic license you will not be fined for using magic. 

and a Curfew license will prevent you from getting fined for being out at night.

Opps for got one

If you have a freedom license you will not be charged for not wearing a collar.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

@Corsayr

Added this to _SLS_Api. Might interest you. 

Do I need a new script or something to use this?

I have a working copy already (see above) but Teutonic wanted some changes and this might be better suited? 

This is a sample of the script I am currently using

Spoiler

&& (((Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000D09E8, "SL Survival.esp") as GlobalVariable).GetValue()) > (Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()) == FALSE) \

Hi monoman1 - 

The new trauma system is really sweet. Really good work. It's super satisfying to see my character looking beat up after finishing a fight. In fact, I think if you wanted to separate it out as a separate mod you'd see a lot of people using it.

Just a thought, and not something I'd consider high priority (since I'm happy using it as part of SL Survival), but it's a great feature and I like I said - I think it's solid enough to stand on its own as an independent mod.

1 hour ago, aspirine2 said:

level 4 ..and stamina isn't regenerating..is there somthing buggy with my save ..or is there an option to tick in the mcm ...also my pc never reach orgasm with SLSO ...!?

many thanks in advance 

Check your "Active Effects" tab in Magic menu, and see if there is any debuff that is draining your stamina. To see from which mod it is, open the console and type help followed by the name of the debuff.

About SLSO, make sure you marked the option "Use Separate Orgasms" in SexLab MCM. Some mods don't play well with SLSO, though.