45 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Perhaps as property of Legio Damnatorum you're not allowed to carry anything except your approved equipment. Any weapons/armor/gold you pick up 'poofs' to the legion (dangerous). Legion blacksmith will kit you out if you lose stuff. Bikinis/slutty clothes mandatory of course. Accomplish tasks to get more/better gear. Eg: Start with an iron bikini bra and panty. Get some pauldrons for completing a task. Gain a rank = steel bikini. Fail a task/get a companion killed = mandatory devices. Legio Damnatorum can't buy licences but are exempt from licences/tolls too. 

Am I undermining the existing SLS systems? Since you can't really own anything it seems like you can't progress until you're not Legio Damnatorum. But you can gain skills/perks with help from companions that don't charge by the hour. Is it a reasonable tradeoff? Would you volunteer early game? How do you get out of the legion? Gain enough ranks. Send them enough items of value?

This sounds interesting and I would probably play it, but my understanding is that one of Sexlab Survival's goals is to integrate Sexlab into many aspects of the game, and I fully support that goal. (Maybe that is a misunderstanding on my part.)

I would like to see bidirectional integration beween the mercenary guild and Simple Slavery++, meaning the mercenary guild is an SS++ destination, and the mercenary guild can send you to SS++ under certain failure conditions.

And I would like the proposed mercenary guild to have some aspects related to sex, so that it further integrates Sexlab into more aspects of the game. An obvious idea would be the player character has to "service" the mercenary guild leaders in order to get additional assignments. I'm sure there are other more creative possibilities as well.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea I use that too. + jobs of skyrim. None of them really 'introduce' you into combat really though. 

Have you tried the old 'turn it off and back on'. Though exit the menu between toggles. 

I can't see myself making elaborate quests. If I do it it'll be cookie cutter stuff. Simply because anything else would take too long. 

Perhaps as property of Legio Damnatorum you're not allowed to carry anything except your approved equipment. Any weapons/armor/gold you pick up 'poofs' to the legion (dangerous). Legion blacksmith will kit you out if you lose stuff. Bikinis/slutty clothes mandatory of course. Accomplish tasks to get more/better gear. Eg: Start with an iron bikini bra and panty. Get some pauldrons for completing a task. Gain a rank = steel bikini. Fail a task/get a companion killed = mandatory devices. Legio Damnatorum can't buy licences but are exempt from licences/tolls too. 

Am I undermining the existing SLS systems? Since you can't really own anything it seems like you can't progress until you're not Legio Damnatorum. But you can gain skills/perks with help from companions that don't charge by the hour. Is it a reasonable tradeoff? Would you volunteer early game? How do you get out of the legion? Gain enough ranks. Send them enough items of value? 

You could have it where you try to go outside of town without a license and after the standard conversation with the toll guard he tells you there is a group of mercs/adventurers/etc looking to recruit fresh members and that you should join.

if you decide to join

The merc/adventurer/etc group decides to take you on but since you're fresh you start off as basically their pack mule/eye candy/etc. They decide to buy you a short term bikini license and weapons license and give you basic bikini armor. They take you out to your first dungeon, teach you a few things, play with you and tease you. You can have different options on how much you are willing to take. ie/teasing, playing gets more sexual/etc or if you don't play along they get more sexist/abusive/angry. At the end you come back to town with them and they give you enough money so that you can get yourself a magic license.

They like you so much they happily give you the money to get yourself a short term magic license and invite you to keep going with them. It becomes a progression of sexual content (eventually you can get all the licenses long term through them at the cost of possibly becoming their slutty plaything/toy/whore in the process)

you can quit at any time you come back

or They give you money for a short term magic license and then give you the boot or you decide to leave because you don't want to do what they say. Now you're on your own but you have short term bikini armor license and weapons/magic license to get you started

Ideas for stuff that can happen while you're with them:

-sexual/ misogynistic comments as you walk with them (progressive the more time you spend with them the worse they get)

-Newbie hazing- they make you get a tattoo of their group name on a sexual area of your body, as part of the hazing to join the group you have to be spanked by all members (Progressive the more time you spend with them, more tattoos, spanks, maybe into peeing/cumming on you,etc, and eventually sexual stuff like gang bangs, threesomes, animals, etc, option to refuse)

-they decide to camp and ask you to cook etc. After some drinks they ask you to entertain them by dancing and other sexual performances (Progressive the more time you spend with them, sex/threesomes/gang bangs, animals, etc, option to refuse)

-they make you pay the toll but not with money (Progressive into eventually whoring you out and not just to humans, option to refuse)

-they try to get you addicted on drugs/alcohol (Progressive where you become an addict and they make you do humiliating/demeaning stuff for them for drugs/alcohol, option to refuse)

14 minutes ago, skyrim482 said:

Question what does the file "Open Mouth Mod for SLSO" do? I have have slso but is this something needed to make a feature work? Im playing on sse so it may not be compatible anyways. Thanks

Stops sexlab auto closing your mouth during sex due to facial expression changes. 

16 minutes ago, Ds4nch3z said:

You could have it where

The problem with narrative driven quests is that you're kind of limited to doing it once per playthrough. On the other hand the player could conceivably gain all perpetual licences and have a run of very bad luck, lose them all and end up back at square one. More than once. 

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The problem with narrative driven quests is that you're kind of limited to doing it once per playthrough. On the other hand the player could conceivably gain all perpetual licences and have a run of very bad luck, lose them all and end up back at square one. More than once. 

That's a good idea, many different ways one could end up losing their license and having to start over. The group could always be available for you to join and do stuff with to get licenses in the event that you cannot afford one. Something could keep track of your progress with the group so they remember when you come back

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Have you tried the old 'turn it off and back on'. Though exit the menu between toggles. 

Yeah,  I've turned it on and off again, I haven't actually tried buying the curfew license yet though, was hoping to get arrested first. but maybe buying the license and then letting it expire will actually trigger the stuff.

On a similar note I have the magic license turned off and while I don't get cursed or anything, vendors and enforcers still sort of throw a fit if I try to buy staffs or tomes, I've sort of turned off vendor blocking whenever I do that, but I don't really do that often enough.

for spank that ass sorry to ask here i'll try to find it in the description but how to you heal your masochism status and make it go down to normal levels? I wasnt sure if this is the same thing as masochism state with this mod

it basically you can pray to a shrine once a day to lower your lewdness, i thought maybe the same thing coudl happen with masochism perhaps?

i still have a problem with curfew, i disabled them in mcm. i disable curfew license, etc. but the message curfew is beginning will always happen in game. and after that chaos happen. the guards or npc that inherit guard class, will start to force greet me nonstop. eventhough the curfew is ending. the guards still force greet me. i disabled guards behaviour (all option). and it still force greet me. my only solution is to disable/kill the npc so it wont bother me again. i even tried to uninstall some baka mods such as SLHH and SLAPR (since both SLAPR and SLHH have forcegreet ).

but its still happening so its probably the new update (i make a new save and new patch, so probably not my fault). sorry cant help much because i dont know how to write papyrus.

3 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

i still have a problem with curfew, i disabled them in mcm. i disable curfew license, etc. but the message curfew is beginning will always happen in game. and after that chaos happen. the guards or npc that inherit guard class, will start to force greet me nonstop. eventhough the curfew is ending. the guards still force greet me. i disabled guards behaviour (all option). and it still force greet me. my only solution is to disable/kill the npc so it wont bother me again. i even tried to uninstall some baka mods such as SLHH and SLAPR (since both SLAPR and SLHH have forcegreet ).

but its still happening so its probably the new update (i make a new save and new patch, so probably not my fault). sorry cant help much because i dont know how to write papyrus.

Again, Wheel -> Misc -> Debug -> GetActorPackage will tell you exactly what mod/package/scene is running on an Npc. You don't have to guess. So a screenshot of that would be nice but timing might be tricky. There are many force greet packages in SLS. 

Notifications about curfew ending/starting are normal even if curfew is disabled and doesn't cause problems. 

Once again:

If you are globally disabling licences then disable all 'licence 2' options first.

If you don't want tolls then you should keep toll evasion enabled for now, set toll gold to zero and pay the toll. 

4 hours ago, tamai said:

how to you heal your masochism status and make it go down to normal levels?

It's very difficult in my experience. Basically:

1. Don't get spanked - wear respectable clothes/armor

2. Don't get raped. 

3. Don't wear devious devices. 

And do all these for a long period of time. 

(You know, all the things you like making your character do)

8 hours ago, ttpt said:

On a similar note I have the magic license turned off and while I don't get cursed or anything, vendors and enforcers still sort of throw a fit if I try to buy staffs or tomes, I've sort of turned off vendor blocking whenever I do that, but I don't really do that often enough.

I'll have a look. Probably missing a check on the option. 

54 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Notifications about curfew ending/starting are normal even if curfew is disabled and doesn't cause problems. 

I dont agree here. The message could be considered bugged because it is tied to a function that should be off and therefor do nothing.
I spend hours trying to figure out stuff like that in a variety of mods, so the less mods behave like that the easier I think it is for mod users to customize and debug their mod profiles. 
The message irritated me too and made me go back and check curfew functioning or not.
Its just about mods clearly communicating with us poor users :P (saving mod creators from the corresponding bug reports too) 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I dont agree here. The message could be considered bugged because it is tied to a function that should be off and therefor do nothing.

It IS a bug. Don't think I said anywhere that it isn't. I said that it is normal which is different. 

Is it something to get worked up about? No. Not if curfew is operating as expected. If only you knew the things that are running in the background without your knowledge.... The fact that curfew has a notification that just makes it visible is all that seems to bother people. There are some people around here that are quite..... anal tbvfh. 

Mod users seem to think turning stuff on and off is simple. I can assure you that it is not. "Please add a toggle for x". How many times have I heard this. Six words. Lots of implications. Lots of possible complications. Possibly a ton of work. But still just 6 words for a mod user to type. Easy.

Mod users need to give mod authors a break. I'm not sitting in front of my pc 24/7 doing technical support for content I created for free. Quite frankly I'm getting pretty tired of modding and supporting them in general. It really is a full time job on top of my full time job. And it seems modding for Skyrim is pretty much dead these days. Haven't seen anything interesting posted for a long time now. Thus my motivation to continue dwindles. And so anal retentive posts about a spurious notification twice per game day irk me. Irk me to the point that I don't want to even bother looking at it. So maybe..... relax. Be patient. Sure report problems. But read the last couple of pages first and try not to piss us off, yeah? Because it's actually counter-productive. 

Duplicate reports & straight-up piss poor reports (and I've had lots of these in the past month or that from people that don't read but expect to be given a hand-tailored solutions) and the only thing it makes me do is just not bother logging in. 

In fact.... 

*Logs out*

:P

It IS a bug. Don't think I said anywhere that it isn't. I said that it is normal which is different. 

Is it something to get worked up about? No. Not if curfew is operating as expected. If only you knew the things that are running in the background without your knowledge.... The fact that curfew has a notification that just makes it visible is all that seems to bother people. There are some people around here that are quite..... anal tbvfh. 

well....

this seems to be clearly a missunderstanding. I just tried to make fun about how these kind of small bugs are a big deal for us poor souls, that is all.
Might be it was lost in translation, sorry for that. Did not mean to be rude or something. 

No need to be so rude really. I just tried to explain the problem, not attack you. 

Mod users seem to think turning stuff on and off is simple. I can assure you that it is not. "Please add a toggle for x". How many times have I heard this. Six words. Lots of implications. Lots of possible complications. Possibly a ton of work. But still just 6 words for a mod user to type. Easy.

Nobody things its easy, but its the only thing WE have that allows us to play the mods in an enjoyable way or make them compatible with the gazillion other mods out there. 

What else should we type? I mean we give feedback and make suggestions and yeah, not everything might be reasonable because we do not have the insights. But how should we get them really.... its not like the code explains itself to us. 

Mod users need to give mod authors a break. I'm not sitting in front of my pc 24/7 doing technical support for content I created for free. Quite frankly I'm getting pretty tired of modding and supporting them in general. It really is a full time job on top of my full time job. And it seems modding for Skyrim is pretty much dead these days. Haven't seen anything interesting posted for a long time now. Thus my motivation to continue dwindles. And so anal retentive posts about a spurious notification twice per game day irk me. Irk me to the point that I don't want to even bother looking at it. So maybe..... relax. Be patient. Sure report problems. But read the last couple of pages first and try not to piss us off, yeah? Because it's actually counter-productive. 

This is really rude. I really want to be at good terms with you, you were my favourite mod creator that basically kept me in this and motivated me to make my own fixes. 
But I dont know how to answer to this anymore. I will not back out of here but I will also not be called words like that over what is maybe just a simple missunderstanding. 
I also dont know how to formulate feedback anymore so that it cannot be interpreted as some rude, anal attack on some mod creator. Really now... 
Same with Spank that Ass. I tried to report an issue and you went after me like I saw a ghost. I still dont know if you believe me on the issue I have with the mod, its just hilarious. Its a mod I dont want to miss anymore and dived into it to try and understand its structure to maybe find a fix when you dont have time. 
But all that came back were attacks, so... 

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

well....

this seems to be clearly a missunderstanding. I just tried to make fun about how these kind of small bugs are a big deal for us poor souls, that is all.
Might be it was lost in translation, sorry for that. Did not mean to be rude or something. 

No need to be so rude really. I just tried to explain the problem, not attack you. 

Nobody things its easy, but its the only thing WE have that allows us to play the mods in an enjoyable way or make them compatible with the gazillion other mods out there. 

What else should we type? I mean we give feedback and make suggestions and yeah, not everything might be reasonable because we do not have the insights. But how should we get them really.... its not like the code explains itself to us. 

This is really rude. I really want to be at good terms with you, you were my favourite mod creator that basically kept me in this and motivated me to make my own fixes. 
But I dont know how to answer to this anymore. I will not back out of here but I will also not be called words like that over what is maybe just a simple missunderstanding. 
I also dont know how to formulate feedback anymore so that it cannot be interpreted as some rude, anal attack on some mod creator. Really now... 
Same with Spank that Ass. I tried to report an issue and you went after me like I saw a ghost. I still dont know if you believe me on the issue I have with the mod, its just hilarious. Its a mod I dont want to miss anymore and dived into it to try and understand its structure to maybe find a fix when you dont have time. 
But all that came back were attacks, so... 

Gosh people are awful sensitive these days. I did not mean to offend anyone. Perhaps there's a bit of lost in translation here. But IF you are obsessing over an innocuous notification then that still is being anal retentive in my book. This is LL/Bethesda modding. Nothing is ever going to be perfect. 

The main thrust of my previous point, in a less cranky way, is (and this isn't necessarily directed at you personally but collectively): I have over 7,000 hours in the CK creating this shit. People coming in here and complaining about spending "ages" debugging something I simply find laughable because they don't know the meaning of the word. Then people coming in and reporting the same bug as posted 2 posts up starts to gets annoying (because the onus is now on me to spend even more of my time explaining same things again). Then throw in the people that drop into the thread, dump a bug report (like a hot steaming turd) with one line, no information, bold writing and exclamation marks then you're just starting to piss me off (because I'm apparently supposed to follow up and investigate with no information). 

All I'm asking is please be considerate of my time when posting bug reports. Do a little digging yourselves. 

Now. As for STA. I'm not sure when I attacked you there. I simply could never recreate the bug you mentioned. If I can't recreate it then what should I do? Should I start making wild edits to the mod in the hope that something fixes it? Akin to shooting in all directions in the dark. That's not a good idea. Then you simply deleted the dummy. Seemed to fix it for you. But I think that's like using a bazooka to kill a fly. It should have created all kinds of problems, errors, unresolvable references and collateral damage. I can't support that as you've essentially created a fork. That should be fairly obvious. 

Give me steps to recreate the issue and I will look into it when I have the time. If I don't forget. With all the other stuff I need to look into.

It is a sad rule for most things created: many many will quietly enjoy, and only voice if they run into trouble. I also do it to much. It is even more true in adult area were people try to keep even more silent about enjoying.

It is silly, but remember you bring joy to many that stay silent, and i hope you will keep find joy in the thing you create enough to keep you motivated for longer, because it is fantastic work!

Gosh people are awful sensitive these days. I did not mean to offend anyone. Perhaps there's a bit of lost in translation here. But IF you are obsessing over an innocuous notification then that still is being anal retentive in my book. This is LL/Bethesda modding. Nothing is ever going to be perfect. 

Yeah, perfection of course is thing that we will hardly achieve. 
As a mod users we often dont know if something that appears so simple to us is acutally hard and time consuming to fix. 
And of course we look at mods from another perspectice, like trying to understand its mechanisms via experience, since creating detailed instructions is a very hard thing to do understandably. 

The main thrust of my previous point, in a less cranky way, is (and this isn't necessarily directed at you personally but collectively): I have over 7,000 hours in the CK creating this shit. People coming in here and complaining about spending "ages" debugging something I simply find laughable because they don't know the meaning of the word. Then people coming in and reporting the same bug as posted 2 posts up starts to gets annoying (because the onus is now on me to spend even more of my time explaining same things again). Then throw in the people that drop into the thread, dump a bug report (like a hot steaming turd) with one line, no information, bold writing and exclamation marks then you're just starting to piss me off (because I'm apparently supposed to follow up and investigate with no information). 

I did not want to complain, I love doing it. Even when I can invest SOME hours into testing a mod I feel like I can at least offer a tiny bit of help.

I agree with you 100% on how that feedback should be done and since I now have dozens of file uploads here myself I feel the pain of getting ridiculous feedback and strangest support questions. 

All I'm asking is please be considerate of my time when posting bug reports. Do a little digging yourselves. 

yeah, that is certainly true. While sadly the board is so full of information it is hard to keep on track with everything.

Now. As for STA. I'm not sure when I attacked you there. I simply could never recreate the bug you mentioned. If I can't recreate it then what should I do? Should I start making wild edits to the mod in the hope that something fixes it? Akin to shooting in all directions in the dark. That's not a good idea. Then you simply deleted the dummy. Seemed to fix it for you. But I think that's like using a bazooka to kill a fly. It should have created all kinds of problems, errors, unresolvable references and collateral damage. I can't support that as you've essentially created a fork. That should be fairly obvious. 

yeah, might be just what arrived here on the other side of the text. I quit forums 2003 but then facebook came and ofc I cannot use Loverslab mods without this board. Its sadly one of the more complex and heated ways of human communication. I have to take a step back sometimes and not always try to read the worst possible offense out of someones line. 
So sorry if I missread that above. 

As for STA: funny enough I had zero issues since I headshoted the dummy with the bazooka. The only thing that MIGHT feel off is that I think slapping is not happening anymore during Sex. 
I installed latest STA version first and will come back to that problem soon. The thing is: I had big troubles recreating it myself. It seems to occur only for some special types of NPC so I thought it might be faction related. 
The Dummy deletion was not a fix, but me trying to figure out which exact part of the mod causes the behaviour. I would not want to use the mod like this for a serious game. 

Give me steps to recreate the issue and I will look into it when I have the time. If I don't forget. With all the other stuff I need to look into.

Will do. And no pressure of course. 

And one last thing:
From several sides now I heard that indeed Sexlab Survival is THE interesting thing for many this year for Skyrim. 

Curfew disabled, getting spammed by guards and others.

Setup: Loaded SLS, loaded preset, all licenses disabled. Activated Licenses, disabled all licenses on page 2 , disabled licenses again. Getting messages about toll and curfew. Then entering bathroom under bannered mare, leaving into bannered mare, sinmir force greets.

20201115014642_1.jpg.6b620639ce8f239d5900b899bedf7ba7.jpg

20201115014516_1.jpg

16 minutes ago, Abraxas67 said:

Curfew disabled, getting spammed by guards and others.

Yes. I know. I'm working on it.....

I think the FG is actually toll evasion. Turn it back on. 

StopQuest _SLS_CurfewQuest

StopQuest _SLS_CurfewGuardAliases

Your 2nd screenshot isn't useful because it's a vanilla package that's running as indicated by 'Skyrim.esm'. Get me a screenshot with 'SL Survival.esp' please.

The AI may quickly switch from vanilla to FG package and back. So depending on how you time it you'll get the vanilla AI package.