Guest AthenaESIV

I really like the way SL Survival uses sounds, I've customized them to use 2B voice lines in my game, and lately I've been working on redoing all the voices in my game (SL Survival, PC Head Tracking, Sexlab, and several other mods that add voice) to use Widowmaker from Overwatch and some French voices that mix well with hers (building that library of voices is what is taking the most time, I'm really picky lol)...

Anyway... The SLS and Spank That Ass sex sound system is IMO far superior to anything else I've tried in the past. Any chance you might consider expanding on it in the future? One specific request I would mention:

• adding a moaning feature during sex that goes along with STA's "clapping" and "wet sounds" feature... Using the same triggers those sound effects use, would it be possible to simultaneously fire off a moan sound? Do the claps and wet sounds use the current SL animation's keywords to determine what sound is used? (I don't think they do, but only mention it to allow playing normal moans vs oral sex moans)
  • Does SLS / STA keep track of SLSO's enjoyment at all? Or do they just send 1 way modifiers to SLSO? If they do, maybe make it so a different sound folder (or file name prefix) is used at higher enjoyment levels?)

Thanks Mono as usual, your mod is a cuntinuing source of inspiration for us all!

P.S.:

Since you integrate with FHU and iNeed, how about a feature where when the PC eats or drinks food, a message window pops up and explains a man took her food or drink, cums on it, hands it back to her, and laughs as they walk away telling her to enjoy her meal... Then  a choice (if cum hunger is high - no choice is given) to eat the food anyway, or go without and throw it away.

12 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I don't want you to disable trauma, that gets us nothing. I need you to hover over each of those press T and change them to default until ONLY that blank one is left. I want to see what that is, it isn't normal for that space to be blank like that.

I have this blank

Hopefully this will help?  Pics order is

Front - All Purple

Rear - All Purple

Racemenu Body Paint - top of list

Racemenu Body Paint - Bottom of List - showing the same 'blank' row

Racemenu Texture Info from 'Blank' space

Racemenu Body Paint 'Blank' space now RESET to default - normal body reappears

Exit from Racemenu with Normal body textures

NOTE:  I reset ALL the other rows to default first and the purple body remeined.  It was only on then restting the 'blank' row to default that the purple disappeared

You get the same start and end points it you use the remove Trauma textures in the SS MCM

(For completeness Mod 8C in my LO is sanctuarycleanup.esp, but other texture references I've seen don't seem to match the Mod LO number)

(apols for the multiple edits that anyone may have seen, but getting the pics all in the right order was a nightmare!)

TESV 2020-11-25 11-33-14-06.jpg

TESV 2020-11-25 11-33-32-16.jpg

TESV 2020-11-25 11-34-06-09.jpg

TESV 2020-11-25 11-34-07-94.jpg

TESV 2020-11-25 11-34-46-92.jpg

TESV 2020-11-25 11-35-18-19.jpg

TESV 2020-11-25 11-35-47-79.jpg

14 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I don't want you to disable trauma, that gets us nothing. I need you to hover over each of those press T and change them to default until ONLY that blank one is left. I want to see what that is, it isn't normal for that space to be blank like that.

didnt i showed you only the blank one did something wrong? in the screenshots? the other is not a problem.

1 hour ago, skullgirls_ said:

also i know its because of trauma because the <blank> disappear when i disable trauma.

What I wanted was to see if the blank had a shape so I could match it to the texture file that might be causing it but I can't tell with the 100 different textures currently applied to your character.

I think I got what I need from DonkeyWho though. 

One more question are you both on LE or SE?

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

What I wanted was to see if the blank had a shape so I could match it to the texture file that might be causing it but I can't tell with the 100 different textures currently applied to your character.

I think I got what I need from DonkeyWho though. 

One more question are you both on LE or SE?

LE for me

Hi Monoman

Okay so here is how you recreate this error at home 

set battle trauma chance to 100% 

go into console and activate TIM (so you don't die but take damage)

Get into a fight

It seems to happen when all the body trauma spaces get filled (12? seems to be the cap) then it starts cycling removes an old trauma and applies a new one. 

- In fact if you let your test attacker go for a bit they will eventually remove it (but it will come back if you keep letting them hit you)

Possibly needs a cool down timer between applications?

I tried this a bunch of times and it happens consistently. So you should be able to recreate it.

***Further testing***

It happens less consistently with a lower change of trauma (set 15%) but it still eventually happened. This seems to support the notion that a cool down timer might be a viable fix.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Okay so here is how you recreate this error at home 

Hmm nope. Still seeing no issues. 

tgm, coc embershardmine01, stood around for 5 mins while 5 bandits whacked away. 

Even went so far as to re-script the all in one key to add a traumas directly and pressed the key as fast as I could. Then met up with the bandits again and let them whack away while pressing the key as well....

Nothing. 

What NiO numbers are you using? How many max traumas? 

Can someone provide a log when you smurfize please?

16 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

adding a moaning feature during sex that goes along with STA's "clapping" and "wet sounds" feature... Using the same triggers those sound effects use, would it be possible to simultaneously fire off a moan sound? Do the claps and wet sounds use the current SL animation's keywords to determine what sound is used? (I don't think they do, but only mention it to allow playing normal moans vs oral sex moans)

Might make some changes maybe, Don't know what though right now. Moaning is kind of already handled in SL. In fact I'm think SLSO already uses different sounds for different enjoyment levels. 

16 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

oes SLS / STA keep track of SLSO's enjoyment at all? Or do they just send 1 way modifiers to SLSO? If they do, maybe make it so a different sound folder (or file name prefix) is used at higher enjoyment levels?)

STA does. For deciding voice lines. 

17 hours ago, shiftbitlogic said:

FWIW, it seems Slave Run (and all the guard/enforcer scripts / triggers seem to work with it. So maybe there is some slim hope for it yet...

Slaverun's interpretation of town boundaries is more straight-forward. SLS distinguishes between inside gate, just outside gates or somewhere else entirely. Slaverun is also stateless. It doesn't care where you've been or haven't or for how long. 

Open cities is nice and all but I can't see SLS ever working with it. Anyone is welcome to try if they want. 

18 hours ago, Ursur1major said:

Although it does appear to currently be stuck at "night" regardless of time of day for me, can anyone else confirm this?

Seemed to be working fine when I checked it. 

22 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

also the compulsive sex seems not working nicely with apropos2. it spam the entire wear and tear states. after 1 compulsive sex, the entire left side is full of messages for about 10 min.

Compulsive sex has nothing to do with apropos afair. 

22 hours ago, Manu82 said:

After testing - aside from getting huge latency on anything script related - it kept spamming "there is no waterfall to shower under", which is from BiS. So i opened up the MCM (in this case without reloading the save i made before testing) and tried to bind a key to the shower option. Though it didn't let me choose a key and instead instantly sent the message "hotkey already in use for field dressing - hunterborn" which was also an unbound key. So i figured it might be the unbound key from BiS as well as those from Hunterborn. And probably more, i didn't have the time to test it further yet, since i have a lot of mods i don't bind keys for - and have lot's of hotkeys already in use nonetheless.

That's why i thought it might actually be easier to switch the one "key" for SLS to something else than to figure out how to bind every unused key elsewhere... If possible since some mods don't allow using a key already in use.

Are you using the latest BiS tweak? I added checks. 

43 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm nope. Still seeing no issues. 

tgm, coc embershardmine01, stood around for 5 mins while 5 bandits whacked away. 

Even went so far as to re-script the all in one key to add a traumas directly and pressed the key as fast as I could. Then met up with the bandits again and let them whack away while pressing the key as well....

Nothing. 

What NiO numbers are you using? How many max traumas? 

Can someone provide a log when you smurfize please?

Did you get any trauma at all? God mode might not work as you do not actually take damage. I tested using TIM (Toggle immortal mode)

I have 20 available body overlays set in Skee64 (SE's version of NiO)

I'll get you a log in a bit (making cranberry Sause atm) ?

Guest AthenaESIV
33 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Might make some changes maybe, Don't know what though right now. Moaning is kind of already handled in SL. In fact I'm think SLSO already uses different sounds for different enjoyment levels. 

I'll take a look for voice packs for this again to use as a foundation for making my own SLSO pack... IIRC all of the SLSO sound packs I tried seemed to be completely ignored and never proc'd, will check into it and follow up if I have any luck. tyty

This week I've been going through and fixing a lot of the shittiest sounds in Sounds of Skyrim and also tweaking kojak747's fix even further. Amazing to me how low quality some of the sounds in that mod are, and how ridiculously loud they are... Also almost no sounds in that mod do fade ins and fade outs... I really need to start sharing the tons of tweaks I've made over the years - properly packaging and documenting them is my bane though, lol

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

coc embershardmine01, stood around for 5 mins while 5 bandits whacked away.

I'm running version 0.629 on Skyrim SE.

I did a similar test without tgm but with a very high healrate, so that I was taking damage but not dying.

I observed no problems for about the first 5 minutes, and then after that I occasionally saw the bright blue full-body texture flicker in, and then flicker out after a second or two. This process continued to repeat itself every 20 or 30 seconds or so.

Here is a screenshot of the full-body blue texture:

Spoiler

20201125133623_1.jpg.85f94c4ecb1a8f7f110932b8b575ff14.jpg

And here is another screenshot a couple seconds later after the full-body blue texture has gone away:

Spoiler

20201125133640_1.jpg.5c15e8bc2aa60b951efbc4c15ac45a08.jpg

So those of you who have had this bug please try this and see if you can get the bug to happen

Change your NiO or Skee64 (if you are SE) to 24 body overlays

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.46249a8cc56758e460b94d430db1eb58.png

Remove the Body - Left Middle Back (F).dds from the Sexlab Survival SE\textures\SL Survival\BattleWounds folder

and then reset the textures from the MCM

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d8d76f2dc1a03e0b931dda59a5add8e4.png

Then see if you can get it to do the purple thingy again. 

I did those 3 things and now all the sudden I can't get it to happen anymore

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Remove the Body - Left Middle Back (F).dds from the Sexlab Survival SE\textures\SL Survival\BattleWounds folder

Why that particular texture? :SquintyEyes:

11 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

i dont know if this count?

Possibly. I don't know. I use apropos 2. Never had any issue. But I've never set the hotkeys either. 

Again this issue is above my pay grade. It's an undocumented bug between 2 base papyrus/skse functions. So you'd have to talk to either bethesda/skse team (good luck with that). Or ask any mod author with hotkeys to add checks to ensure they are never registering for key 0. 

A possible issue I've found, but not entirely certain it's this mod or another but struggled to find another of my mods that appears to do this or not.

Head tracking? (probably not the right term I want) seems to occur with my character turning her head to stare at people constantly even as I move away, or out in the wilds with just a companion. In first person this causes the hands to be off to one side but doesn't seem to stop spells or whatever from going where the cursor is targeting at, but in third person does look a little strange as she's constantly straining to look over her shoulder. I thought it might be the day dreaming with "staring at men" but I've turned that off and it didn't change anything.

Thanks for any help if anyone knows what's up, or if not this mod and I need to track down another to solve this. 

EDIT: Found what seems to fix this. Opening up the menu with G, going to misc and then into debug, setting the look at to 0 stopped the staring at NPCs.

On 11/24/2020 at 10:29 PM, skullgirls_ said:

also the compulsive sex seems not working nicely with apropos2. it spam the entire wear and tear states. after 1 compulsive sex, the entire left side is full of messages for about 10 min.

I had this as well. It all seemed to work otherwise though, but turned it off as the text spam didn't stop no matter what I did and thought it might mess something up down the line. No idea if it was related to apropos or not though, as never seen those states appear in the top left with it.

41 minutes ago, CrouchingStand said:

Head tracking? ... she's constantly straining to look over her shoulder. I thought it might be the day dreaming with "staring at men" but I've turned that off and it didn't change anything.

Offering my experience -- I play Skyrim SE, and I use PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE. I also have SL Survival's Daydreaming feature turned on. Everything works okay for me: the head tracking works, and the Daydreaming works, and my player character does not strain to look over her shoulder.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Why that particular texture? :SquintyEyes:

The reason that one is, I was doing the test and tracking which textures showed up when the blank one was present in the list.

Every other texture in the battlewounds folder showed up multiple times, and that one never showed up. ever...

Its absence "could" easily be a coincidence of probability, but it was odd that the #2 least common had 5 appearances and it none at all. Unless it was in EVERY group... just as a blank...

?

I did the three things I listed without testing in between and something appeared to have fixed it... I doubt it was the NiO change since there was always plenty of blanks (but if trauma is going to use 12 slots you will want at least 24 to make room for slavetats and dirt textures.)

It could be JUST rebuilding the texture data base...

Or there might be something wrong with that texture, there are like a gazillion different "types" of DDS file maybe that one is one that Skyrim don't like?

I don't know what the policy on suggestions is but have you considered something like this mod seems exactly down this mods alley. Because you can circumvent alot of problems via crafting and this way you can both force the player in some unpleasant devious devices and there is a licence thing and asking for permission to use crafting. I dont know if it is too much work since the mod itself has problems with the devious part but the idea is nice. Anyway awsome mod keep up the awsome and amazing things you do.

Hi Monoman, mod is amazing. Thank you!

Three things really what I would like to ask about:

1. There is only one kennel which in Whiterun? if there is only one, would it be possible to add one to each cities? Or even add more out in the wilderness for the tired adventurer?

2. modified inn prices. Does not work at all for me, inn still costs 10 gold everywhere.

3. Option to not have the  first action with kennel master? It would be great.

I like some of the new changes to the mod, especially the daydreaming effects. My only complaint; the tongue effect doesn't really work well. facial expression can make it be placed weird, especially if your character face isn't standard (with my character it appears just below the lower lip). I don't suppose there can be a button to turn it off?

The compulsive sex is an awesome idea. I tried it but it seems to create issues with animations playing properly (the timing goes off on the animations, they run out of sync, etc). I checked in the save editor and I wasn't getting the reported errors it might generate, so I don't know what's happening there. But I'm hoping it can be resolved because it is a great idea.

I noticed the "autosuck" feature seems to work on dogs but not horses (I haven't tried it with other creatures). Is that typical?

12 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Offering my experience -- I play Skyrim SE, and I use PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE. I also have SL Survival's Daydreaming feature turned on. Everything works okay for me: the head tracking works, and the Daydreaming works, and my player character does not strain to look over her shoulder.

With day dreaming on it seems to me that when talking to a male character and their clothes unequip (for daydreaming naked men) head tracking makes the character stare directly at their penis. It's a nice touch.