1 hour ago, lucakro said:

ive been having an issue where i get evicted despite having licenses disabled and no bounty. 

43 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

i have a force greet bug. only at night. so maybe the curfew is bugged (i disabled curfew both gates and license).

The umbrella licence disable option doesn't cover the new licences despite the menu greying them out. 

Just enable licences. Disable the new ones individually. Then disable licences again. 

Wait til the next day for eviction to clear.

Notifications about curfew beginning/ending still are normal. I assume your pc can handle 2 updates per game day. 

If you don't use tolls - Leave toll evasion on. Set toll gold to zero and pay the toll before leaving. 

Going to repeat a point I mentioned earlier because I think it got lost.

Would it be possible to have the sleep fatigue "Time of day" modifier be reversed if you're a vampire?

It feels a bit odd that my nightcrawler gets cranky for staying away from the sun.

I'm getting a weird bug with the toll evasion mechanic. I have lockdown toll gates and toll evasion disabled but toll evasion is still active even if disabled for some reason and if I evade toll,  i keep getting guards following me and they force conversation with me but don't say anything. They keep auto forcing a conversation and say/do nothing until I turn toll evasion on/off again, then they stop following me.

Also I'm using the latest SE release on a brand new game if that helps.

Not sure if this is intended behavior, but if I have license behavior set to unlock, if I have no licenses unlocked, I don't have the option to purchase any of the new licenses. The quartermaster only says "stop wasting my time..." Only if I unlock something like a magic or bikini license, etc, can I get a property or freedom license, which doesn't seem like the intended behavior.

The new licenses were supposed to be always available, right? Although, having it as an unlockable category would be cool too.

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Never had much problem with SLIF myself

That is tricky to explain given the historical bugs in it.

I days past I might have gone into absurd detail on what's wrong with SLIF.

You can probably find pre-existing commentary from me that covers it though.

Would it be possible to implement an option that makes the collar or curse from not having a magic license only drain magika and not remove enchanted items? A lot of items have bogus enchantments and having them removed because of a magic license makes me disable it even though I mostly play mage characters and magic license would be as necessary as a weapon license.

1 hour ago, PK1366 said:

Would it be possible to implement an option that makes the collar or curse from not having a magic license only drain magika and not remove enchanted items? A lot of items have bogus enchantments and having them removed because of a magic license makes me disable it even though I mostly play mage characters and magic license would be as necessary as a weapon license.

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but

I think you can add the Sexlab no strip keyword to anything and SLS will ignore it. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.808d821fea2966fc3531fe9b1a88c2a3.png

8 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but

I think you can add the Sexlab no strip keyword to anything and SLS will ignore it. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.808d821fea2966fc3531fe9b1a88c2a3.png

Doesn't sexlabnostrip make equipment not be stripped in sex events? That's not what I'm after.

Just now, PK1366 said:

Doesn't sexlabnostrip make equipment not be stripped in sex events? That's not what I'm after.

Yes that would have that impact as well. 

What items are we talking about specifically? If the enchantment has no effect (bogus enchantment) you could just remove the enchantment in xEdit, maybe?

On 11/8/2020 at 10:47 AM, Monoman1 said:

Seems unlikely to be to do with inflation as updates occur every game hour. Are you using a dodgy smp body type?

No, I am just using a CBBE body. I will try a fresh game and see if it works properly though.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Yes that would have that impact as well. 

What items are we talking about specifically? If the enchantment has no effect (bogus enchantment) you could just remove the enchantment in xEdit, maybe?

That's besides the point tho:

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

The problem I foresee is if you removed the confiscation of enchanted items then someone without a magic license could carry a magic staff no worries. Or even scrolls...

I definitely wasn't thinking about staves and scrolls. So my suggestion would actually be to drain magika and remove staves and scrolls. I think the mod confiscates staves, scrolls and enchanted gear separately anyway. Although this is just a guess since for example staves aren't affected by a weapon license even though they are "weapons". So having an option to not confiscate enchanted "outfits" shouldn't be too complicated??

14 minutes ago, Sanguine secretary said:

Guards keep talking to me! (spamming dialogue with no reason)

Any help appreciated!

I was getting spammed by guards with no dialog (might be another issue i'm having) but unequipped my sword and they left me alone.

1 hour ago, Sanguine secretary said:

Exactly! annoying TBH!

If they are following you around constantly force greeting it sounds like you have a hung Sexlab event.

If you happen to have SexLab Adventures there is a handy Stop all rape events toggle on the debug page of SLA MCM menu that can fix that.  

*That doesn't mean it is a SLA issue just Teutonic built a handy toggle to fix that sort of problem

35 minutes ago, Sanguine secretary said:

It didn't work, even tho I've disabled those options, I don't actually know what's triggering it?! that's very odd!

Another idea: i rarely have case when a Spank that Ass approach event can get stuck, they will follow you forever in case. You can see if it happen in any savetool, if STA spank script is under running script always when you save.

I forgot how to fix, sorry, maybe simple as disable event from SLS or STA, then turn back on....

In other news, i was brave and upadate both ECE and XPMSE to latest version, it caused little problem and game runs even better now i think, but inflate potion still causes massive lag during inflate...

I still hope somebody maybe will share what settings they use in SLIF with me! Somebody suggest instant inflate instead of increment, but it was not it sadly, i already use instant... it must be one of the other million options SLIF have...

51 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

If they are following you around constantly force greeting it sounds like you have a hung Sexlab event.

If you happen to have SexLab Adventures there is a handy Stop all rape events toggle on the debug page of SLA MCM menu that can fix that.  

*That doesn't mean it is a SLA issue just Teutonic built a handy toggle to fix that sort of problem

I don't have "SexLab Adventures", Yeah I'm trying to figure out what causes the event or the current event, The guards behave and talk like normal but they triggering a dialogue interface instead of normal chatting! Thank you for your reply, friend.

38 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Another idea: i rarely have case when a Spank that Ass approach event can get stuck, they will follow you forever in case. You can see if it happen in any savetool, if STA spank script is under running script always when you save.

I forgot how to fix, sorry, maybe simple as disable event from SLS or STA, then turn back on....

I've disabled it and disabled all SLS events but it's keep running (Cuz I've disabled SLS to be sure and yes it was SLS)

Going Off For Today, it's pissed me off!

8 minutes ago, Sanguine secretary said:

I don't have "SexLab Adventures", Yeah I'm trying to figure out what causes the event or the current event, The guards behave and talk like normal but they triggering a dialogue interface instead of normal chatting! Thank you for your reply, friend.

So in order this is what I would try next 

1. Clean Sexlab

If that doesn't work 

2. Use the command console to kill the guard/guards stuck following you

3 hours ago, Sanguine secretary said:

I've disabled it and disabled all SLS events but it's keep running

For the 3rd time in the last couple of pages....

If you're disabling licences -> enable licences, disable all the licence sub-options on the 'Licences 2' page. Disable all licences again. 

If you're disabling tolls -> Leave toll evasion enabled, set gold to zero and pay before you leave. 

I don't have the time or interest to look at fixing anything right now. 

Anyone reporting force greet issues I want a screen shot of Wheel -> Misc -> debug -> GetActorPackage. Otherwise I've no idea what you're reporting. I have provided tools for debugging. Please use them.