27 minutes ago, sleep247 said:

I was getting spammed by guards with no dialog (might be another issue i'm having) but unequipped my sword and they left me alone.

It didn't work, even tho I've disabled those options, I don't actually know what's triggering it?! that's very odd!

1 hour ago, Sanguine secretary said:

Exactly! annoying TBH!

If they are following you around constantly force greeting it sounds like you have a hung Sexlab event.

If you happen to have SexLab Adventures there is a handy Stop all rape events toggle on the debug page of SLA MCM menu that can fix that.  

*That doesn't mean it is a SLA issue just Teutonic built a handy toggle to fix that sort of problem

35 minutes ago, Sanguine secretary said:

It didn't work, even tho I've disabled those options, I don't actually know what's triggering it?! that's very odd!

Another idea: i rarely have case when a Spank that Ass approach event can get stuck, they will follow you forever in case. You can see if it happen in any savetool, if STA spank script is under running script always when you save.

I forgot how to fix, sorry, maybe simple as disable event from SLS or STA, then turn back on....

In other news, i was brave and upadate both ECE and XPMSE to latest version, it caused little problem and game runs even better now i think, but inflate potion still causes massive lag during inflate...

I still hope somebody maybe will share what settings they use in SLIF with me! Somebody suggest instant inflate instead of increment, but it was not it sadly, i already use instant... it must be one of the other million options SLIF have...

51 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

If they are following you around constantly force greeting it sounds like you have a hung Sexlab event.

If you happen to have SexLab Adventures there is a handy Stop all rape events toggle on the debug page of SLA MCM menu that can fix that.  

*That doesn't mean it is a SLA issue just Teutonic built a handy toggle to fix that sort of problem

I don't have "SexLab Adventures", Yeah I'm trying to figure out what causes the event or the current event, The guards behave and talk like normal but they triggering a dialogue interface instead of normal chatting! Thank you for your reply, friend.

38 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Another idea: i rarely have case when a Spank that Ass approach event can get stuck, they will follow you forever in case. You can see if it happen in any savetool, if STA spank script is under running script always when you save.

I forgot how to fix, sorry, maybe simple as disable event from SLS or STA, then turn back on....

I've disabled it and disabled all SLS events but it's keep running (Cuz I've disabled SLS to be sure and yes it was SLS)

Going Off For Today, it's pissed me off!

8 minutes ago, Sanguine secretary said:

I don't have "SexLab Adventures", Yeah I'm trying to figure out what causes the event or the current event, The guards behave and talk like normal but they triggering a dialogue interface instead of normal chatting! Thank you for your reply, friend.

So in order this is what I would try next 

1. Clean Sexlab

If that doesn't work 

2. Use the command console to kill the guard/guards stuck following you

3 hours ago, Sanguine secretary said:

I've disabled it and disabled all SLS events but it's keep running

For the 3rd time in the last couple of pages....

If you're disabling licences -> enable licences, disable all the licence sub-options on the 'Licences 2' page. Disable all licences again. 

If you're disabling tolls -> Leave toll evasion enabled, set gold to zero and pay before you leave. 

I don't have the time or interest to look at fixing anything right now. 

Anyone reporting force greet issues I want a screen shot of Wheel -> Misc -> debug -> GetActorPackage. Otherwise I've no idea what you're reporting. I have provided tools for debugging. Please use them. 

3 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

but inflate potion still causes massive lag during inflate...

Please verify. 

Do a new game.

Help 'Mysterious potion'

Player.AddItem xxxxxxxx 1

drink the potion and see. 

Inflation isn't set to slowly inflate over a short period of time. "During inflate" should be imperceptible to humans because it will happen so fast. Every game hour your nodes are increased/decreased in a single go. 

On 11/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, Monoman1 said:

There's an error in the form 0615DB7E. Namely an unresolved reference to an undefined magic effect. Either fix the error or ask the mod author to fix it. Nothing I can do. TesEdit does not tolerate errors generally. 

I just got older version of tes edit and it worked, also should we use newest version of requiem or you recommend older version?

Guest AthenaESIV

Since you're using YPS compatibility, how about debuffing longer hairs... Say 10st + and 10br + will reduce damage a certain % because it gives her enemies a handle to control her with during the fight and fling her around as she attempts to attack enemies. 

Just dropping that in here since it seems to fit the theme pretty well.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea right....

The ?? meant "I'm not sure". Kinda sounds like I'm being an ass now that I read it again.

Define 'bogus'.

A quick example would be Sun's yang yang savage armor that has an "enchantment" that just says "yang yang savage armor" or something like that. Or stuff that's used for photography like a back light.

I know I can edit the outfits and remove their enchantments. I just thought it would make sense "immersively" to be able to decide whether or not enchanted outfits are handled by the magic license. Like having an enchanted bikini (an actual bikini not a bikini by LL standards) removed because of its enchantment might not be ideal for some since they might only wear that bikini for RP on a beach or sceenshots.

Either way, just thought it'd be a cool option to have.

12 hours ago, Inessa said:

I just got older version of tes edit and it worked, also should we use newest version of requiem or you recommend older version?

Whichever you want. Newer is probably better right? I'm still stuck on an old version because some patches for mods I like have not been updated. 

SLS doesn't have any interactions with requiem btw.

11 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Since you're using YPS compatibility, how about debuffing longer hairs... Say 10st + and 10br + will reduce damage a certain % because it gives her enemies a handle to control her with during the fight and fling her around as she attempts to attack enemies. 

Hmm, Not sure. I generally want to encourage the player to try to look pretty. But I think you could make this a mod yourself if you wanted. I think hair stage changes and level is available with yps tweak

6 hours ago, PK1366 said:

The ?? meant "I'm not sure". Kinda sounds like I'm being an ass now that I read it again.

Sorry. It's just my personal motto is 'Nothing is ever simple'. 

6 hours ago, PK1366 said:

A quick example would be Sun's yang yang savage armor that has an "enchantment" that just says "yang yang savage armor" or something like that. Or stuff that's used for photography like a back light.

I know I can edit the outfits and remove their enchantments. I just thought it would make sense "immersively" to be able to decide whether or not enchanted outfits are handled by the magic license. Like having an enchanted bikini (an actual bikini not a bikini by LL standards) removed because of its enchantment might not be ideal for some since they might only wear that bikini for RP on a beach or sceenshots.

Either way, just thought it'd be a cool option to have.

Look I mean, the problem here is armor mods are bonkers inconsistent. If I was to write a rule for every bogus armor then licence rules would be even messier than they already are. I really wish armor modders would just stick to making nice looking, balanced, consistent armors and not add all this fluff that does nothing except add to problems. 

Personally I'd just remove the enchantment. Would take about 10 seconds in TesEdit. Also keep in mind that since the base armor has an enchantment it can never be enchanted by the player so it makes sense to remove whatever nonsense the mod author added to it. 

For actual real exceptions to the rules you can add items to the licence exceptions list on the licences page. But try to keep the list as short as possible as every item in your inventory needs to be checked against the list. 

Anyone got broken guard behaviors? I just had it happen to me. The cooldown variable was stuck at 6 which is for weapons drawn. I'd like to see if I could build a consensus on the source so if anyone with the issue could do 'help _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown' and tell me what number you've got. 

To fix it's probably just a case of 'set _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown to 0'.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Anyone got broken guard behaviors? I just had it happen to me. The cooldown variable was stuck at 6 which is for weapons drawn. I'd like to see if I could build a consensus on the source so if anyone with the issue could do 'help _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown' and tell me what number you've got. 

I dont have it now but occasionally it does happen and guard behavior breaks for me ;-; but if it does ill check. Lasty ill ask because i am not sure do injuries go away eventually or do i need to go to a healer? like cuts and bruises?

28 minutes ago, wonderfulcheese said:

Is there a way to make it so that the license laws apply to NPCs as well? I really do not want to have to install the super buggy SE edition of slaverun just for its enforcer feature.

I know this one!

No, there is not. ?

The reason that slaverun's enforcer system can be super buggy is probably because it is trying to enforce rules on NPCs. NPCs are lawless wretches and will not follow rules! They laugh derisively at any attempt to change their behavior to something other than vanilla. You can occasionally get them to read some impromptu dialog from a script, but beyond simple stuff, forget-a-bout-it. ?

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Here is a problem that I have encountered several times: If you brawl with spells equipped, then the spells are unequipped, but guards will behave as though you have a weapon equipped.

You can equip your spells to clear this condition, and then the guards stop bothering you.

3 hours ago, wonderfulcheese said:

Is there a way to make it so that the license laws apply to NPCs as well? I really do not want to have to install the super buggy SE edition of slaverun just for its enforcer feature.

Checking too many NPCs at the same time may cause huge script loads and even crash. And Slaverun literally turns your Skyrim into a completely different game. It hasn't been updated for a long time, is atm really really buggy, even more in SSE, that's why I don't use it.

On 10/26/2020 at 12:09 PM, Corsayr said:

Hi Corsayr - I tried this with a new game and a bunch of it works - I'm seeing the toll gates and I'm getting the wheel with all the options (super nice). What I'm not getting are the Misogyny and Inequality settings in game. They aren't showing at all, my character still has 300 carrying capacity, and I'm not seeing any of the debuffs to damage or stats.

Is anyone else seeing this in SE or LE? Or is it just my game?

I guess one possibility is that I have another mod later in my load order overwriting the M&I settings. Does anyone know of any likely culprits for me to check?

21 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

i'd also love to see more YPS integration. not sure that's it though but ive got nothing better. ?

44 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Hi Corsayr - I tried this with a new game and a bunch of it works - I'm seeing the toll gates and I'm getting the wheel with all the options (super nice). What I'm not getting are the Misogyny and Inequality settings in game. They aren't showing at all, my character still has 300 carrying capacity, and I'm not seeing any of the debuffs to damage or stats.

Is anyone else seeing this in SE or LE? Or is it just my game?

I guess one possibility is that I have another mod later in my load order overwriting the M&I settings. Does anyone know of any likely culprits for me to check?

This is probably due to some mod making changes to races after SL Survival. Go into xEdit (aka SSEdit) and look at the race tab for SL Survival 

Whatever is in that last column is going to be the winner as far as what happens in game. So you need to make sure that has the _SLS_inequalitySpell you can either copy that over by dragging it (this will make SexLab Survival a master of that ESP) or you will need to make a merge patch (which is a tad more complicated but explained on the front page, second post of this thread.)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b3b772f13c522e9837f1eff99049cefa.png