24 minutes ago, Deutsche_Cookie said:

Sorry, with main character.

I've turned toll evasion off in MCM menu if it's matters. I've just entered Solitude and every guard try to start dialog with main character and after closing dialog they chase MC and start dialog once again. Eventually my game crashed after 5 guards chased me in the corner with never-stopping dialogs.

Ok I see the problem. For now turn on toll evasion, set the gold to zero and pay when leaving. I'll look at it later. 

On 11/7/2020 at 7:23 PM, Corsayr said:

Seems to me the only issue with 3BBB belly is that people tend to also be using SMP with 3BBB and SMP is "not good" at belly nodes because it is more precise therefor the motions are less pronounced and folks like them some pronounced belly movement I guess. ?

But when I am using CBPC physics my belly moves just like the "good old" TBBP days. (in quotes cuz I don't really find it immersive) 

I digress, your larger point, that 3BBB has belly nodes is of course spot on.

Oh thanks for clearing that up, I must have mixed it up with CBBE. So that means SL survival needs section for example would inflate the belly if player is overeating and stuff?

I've been having issues with crashes and I can't find the cause. This is the primary mod I want to get working (along with a few of the mods recomended to be used with this one), and also one of the only mods I use which still has active people here, so I was wondering if anyone could help. I use mod organiser 2 and LOOT. I've also attached the 4 Papyrus files from my lastest attempt to play the game, with Papyrus 3 being the longest and the others being consective crashes I had after that first one. I've experianced crashes why I enter/exit buildings, when I walk too close to town (riften specifically) and when I open my inventory.

My mod list, and load order

Spoiler

Mod list

+bodies (Generated by Body-slide)
+Modern Brawl Bug Fix
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Devious Followers
+Deviously Cursed Loot
+SlaveTats-slut
+SlaveTats-whore
+SlaveTats-property
+SlaveTats-petplay
+SlaveTats-makeup
+SlaveTats-dominant
+SlaveTats-brat
+SlaveTats-anal
+qayl_tats_
+NYINEGY-makeup
+B3lisario-stockings
+Spank That Ass
+fadeTattoos
+rapeTattoos
+360 Pack for the Female Player
+FNIS Sexy Move
+Skyrim Underground
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+DF Spank SLAL mini
+JContainers
+SlaveTats
+SexLabAroused
+Devious Devices Integration
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Assets
+SLAnimLoader
+Hunterborn
+You Hunger
+HDT Physics Extensions
+SkyrimSouls - Unpaused Game Menus(SKSE Plugin)
+Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replacer
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+Skyrim - Enhanced Camera
-Side-stuff_separator
+Tes5 Edit Merged
+pls fix (used to store various things I found in the override folder + files created by FNIS)
+NetImmerse Override
+Salamander (used to store various things I found in the override folder)
+Newt (used to store various things I found in the override folder)
+Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice
+Sexlab Survival
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+SOS
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+SkyUI
+T.A.W.o.B.A CBBE.Curvy Meshes
+The Amazing World of Bikini Armor
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+Simply Knock
+SexLabFramework
+RaceMenu
+Pretty Face for Female
+Pretty Face for Male
+FNIS Creature Pack 7.6
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
+Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

Load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
You Hunger.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
XPMSE.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
SL Survival.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Tes5EditMerged.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
Hunterborn.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Jiggles monitors your SLIF nodes and applies the jiggles buff/debuff based on whatever it's at and what your max scaling settings are (independent of mysterious potion). The basic idea that all the mods that want to inflate your ass/breasts/belly turn you more into a fuck toy.

If you don't want to use SLIF, SLD has its own mechanism for monitoring morphs that can be used to implement something like jiggles according to your own tastes and without the highly problematic SLIF installed.

16 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you don't want to use SLIF, SLD has its own mechanism for monitoring morphs that can be used to implement something like jiggles according to your own tastes and without the highly problematic SLIF installed.

Never had much problem with SLIF myself, other than the patches needed but then that's not really SLIFs fault. If a mod tries to take exclusive control of a node then it's that mods faults IMO and should provide compatibility. My way or the highway is (generally) not a philosophy I subscribe to. 

PS I don't mean to infer that you DO subscribe to the all or nothing attitude. I'm just saying I don't know how else different mods could cooperate with node scaling (and not just outright conflict) without a framework mod like slif. 

9 hours ago, azasriel said:

I've been having issues with crashes and I can't find the cause.

It's going to be difficult for someone else to tell you what's causing a ctd on your setup unless it's something obvious like missing crash fixes. The only effective solution in my experience is to debug it yourself. Which means:

1. Get a save just before a hard crash. 

2. Verify it is a hard crash - load that save and test 3 or 4 times that it does crash every time

3. Start disabling esps from the bottom of your load order and up in blocks. 

4. Load game, test crashing. Still crashing? Disable more mods. Not crashing? Then the culprit is somewhere in the last block of mods you disabled. Narrow it down further. 

Papyrus logs are next to useless to diagnose ctds btw. 

Tes5EditMerged.esp should be at the end of your load order. 

21 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok I see the problem. For now turn on toll evasion, set the gold to zero and pay when leaving. I'll look at it later. 

i loaded your previous release, and I dont have the guards forcegreet.  

I love your mod, and its mandatory for my playthroughs, and your mod tweaks.  thank you for all your effort, it is very much appreciated!!!  

1 hour ago, lucakro said:

ive been having an issue where i get evicted despite having licenses disabled and no bounty. 

43 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

i have a force greet bug. only at night. so maybe the curfew is bugged (i disabled curfew both gates and license).

The umbrella licence disable option doesn't cover the new licences despite the menu greying them out. 

Just enable licences. Disable the new ones individually. Then disable licences again. 

Wait til the next day for eviction to clear.

Notifications about curfew beginning/ending still are normal. I assume your pc can handle 2 updates per game day. 

If you don't use tolls - Leave toll evasion on. Set toll gold to zero and pay the toll before leaving. 

I'm getting a weird bug with the toll evasion mechanic. I have lockdown toll gates and toll evasion disabled but toll evasion is still active even if disabled for some reason and if I evade toll,  i keep getting guards following me and they force conversation with me but don't say anything. They keep auto forcing a conversation and say/do nothing until I turn toll evasion on/off again, then they stop following me.

Also I'm using the latest SE release on a brand new game if that helps.

Not sure if this is intended behavior, but if I have license behavior set to unlock, if I have no licenses unlocked, I don't have the option to purchase any of the new licenses. The quartermaster only says "stop wasting my time..." Only if I unlock something like a magic or bikini license, etc, can I get a property or freedom license, which doesn't seem like the intended behavior.

The new licenses were supposed to be always available, right? Although, having it as an unlockable category would be cool too.

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Never had much problem with SLIF myself

That is tricky to explain given the historical bugs in it.

I days past I might have gone into absurd detail on what's wrong with SLIF.

You can probably find pre-existing commentary from me that covers it though.

Would it be possible to implement an option that makes the collar or curse from not having a magic license only drain magika and not remove enchanted items? A lot of items have bogus enchantments and having them removed because of a magic license makes me disable it even though I mostly play mage characters and magic license would be as necessary as a weapon license.

1 hour ago, PK1366 said:

Would it be possible to implement an option that makes the collar or curse from not having a magic license only drain magika and not remove enchanted items? A lot of items have bogus enchantments and having them removed because of a magic license makes me disable it even though I mostly play mage characters and magic license would be as necessary as a weapon license.

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but

I think you can add the Sexlab no strip keyword to anything and SLS will ignore it. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.808d821fea2966fc3531fe9b1a88c2a3.png

Just now, PK1366 said:

Doesn't sexlabnostrip make equipment not be stripped in sex events? That's not what I'm after.

Yes that would have that impact as well. 

What items are we talking about specifically? If the enchantment has no effect (bogus enchantment) you could just remove the enchantment in xEdit, maybe?

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Yes that would have that impact as well. 

What items are we talking about specifically? If the enchantment has no effect (bogus enchantment) you could just remove the enchantment in xEdit, maybe?

That's besides the point tho:

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

The problem I foresee is if you removed the confiscation of enchanted items then someone without a magic license could carry a magic staff no worries. Or even scrolls...

I definitely wasn't thinking about staves and scrolls. So my suggestion would actually be to drain magika and remove staves and scrolls. I think the mod confiscates staves, scrolls and enchanted gear separately anyway. Although this is just a guess since for example staves aren't affected by a weapon license even though they are "weapons". So having an option to not confiscate enchanted "outfits" shouldn't be too complicated??