And how about forcing us to use beds.

After 24 hours of being awake you start to loose sight (sight gets blurrier) where you eventually fall asleep for 10 hours after no sleep for 40 hours.

Edit: if you fell asleep during combat you would be enslaved or raped or rescued etc

18 minutes ago, RaptorVz said:

And how about forcing us to use beds.

After 24 hours of being awake you start to loose sight (sight gets blurrier) where you eventually fall asleep for 10 hours after no sleep for 40 hours.

Edit: if you fell asleep during combat you would be enslaved or raped or rescued etc

well thats already in there in a way. just use the RND thats already implemented for it. outcome is the same good luck fighting someone when you havent slept for 2 days and then you could install defeat or something. you would get what you want 

Which version of requiem should I be using with this mod? I got the newest requiem and keep getting error when Im trying to apply script for increased food cost, no idea whats causing it :/

Spoiler

[00:11] Exception in unit UserScript line 93: [TwbFile.CleanMasters] MasterFiles.ElementCount <> Length(flMasters) (P:\TES5Edit\wbImplementation.pas, line 2685)
[00:11] Error during Applying script "SLS - Increase Food Cost": [TwbFile.CleanMasters] MasterFiles.ElementCount <> Length(flMasters) (P:\TES5Edit\wbImplementation.pas, line 2685)
[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [A1] foodcost.esp
[00:00] FSFoodWineBastedVenison "Wine Basted Venison" [ALCH:0615DB7E]
[00:00]     ALCH \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> [8A04A317] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:01] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 770, Errors found: 1, Elapsed Time: 00:01

•  

Hi Monoman1,

thank you for the mod and for your time to make it, it is superb :)

Can I request a feature please? With needs we have body scaling options for ineed and rnd, could you please kindly add bodymorph option as well? I am using SE and 3BBB and that body does not have a belly node, therefore no visible changes there. I know a lot of people using you mod on SE and I think it would be a really useful addition.

Please add it to the options if possible.

Thank you.

14 hours ago, stolensweetroll said:

I've been thinking about a few suggestions for the mod, not sure if they would all be possible:

1- About Freedom Licence: The idea of women without it needing to wear a minimum amount of DD restraints and being forbidden to carry any keys to unlock them is nice. A good addition to this is to make Clothes Licence mandatory if Freedom Licence is enabled, because if you are forced to use restraints, you should also show to men that you are wearing them!
Note: DD5 is currently on beta and it can be released soon, I hope that this does not break current SLS functions that rely on DD.

2- An option to "shut down" the mod (similarly to Cursed Loot) for players who alternate between male and female characters (like I do), without need to exit the game, disabling SLS, re-running FNIS and then loading the game again just to play male

3- An option to disable Perpetual licences from being purchased from quartermasters. In a playthrough, even with some SFW mods that makes gold more difficult to obtain (like Scarcity), after you reach level 40~50 it becomes too easy to earn gold in-game, so disabling the Perpetual licences can turn licences into gold sinks. I was also thinking of making normal Armor licences to become non-purchaseable if the player reaches Master level on Bikini Experience, but I guess it could become a hindrance at higher levels, when you have gold enough to get rid from Bikini Curse.

4- And last, but not least: there is a bug in SSE (not sure if it's present in LE too), that if you save a game while inside a cell that has an underscore on its EditorID's name, the saved game does not show up on your current character, and you need to go to "Show All Saves" to load the saved game. It seems that the Kennel in SLS has this bug in SSE, so I'd suggest to fix it if possible.

Overall, this mod is fairly good for female characters, making the game more challenging (and kinky) while still allowing regular content to be played.

I agree with the idea of 1.) where you are put into devious devices with clothing licences mandatory. I also agree with 3.) perpetual licences should be able to be disabled.

14 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

Hi Monoman1,

thank you for the mod and for your time to make it, it is superb :)

Can I request a feature please? With needs we have body scaling options for ineed and rnd, could you please kindly add bodymorph option as well? I am using SE and 3BBB and that body does not have a belly node, therefore no visible changes there. I know a lot of people using you mod on SE and I think it would be a really useful addition.

Please add it to the options if possible.

Thank you.

3bb does have a belly node, mate. although its not really good and bodymorph would probably be better it does have one.

6 minutes ago, lucakro said:

3bb does have a belly node, mate. although its not really good and bodymorph would probably be better it does have one.

Seems to me the only issue with 3BBB belly is that people tend to also be using SMP with 3BBB and SMP is "not good" at belly nodes because it is more precise therefor the motions are less pronounced and folks like them some pronounced belly movement I guess. ?

But when I am using CBPC physics my belly moves just like the "good old" TBBP days. (in quotes cuz I don't really find it immersive) 

I digress, your larger point, that 3BBB has belly nodes is of course spot on.

1 hour ago, coms77 said:

Guys, I'm using the SE version of the mod and I can't make it see Fertility Mode, the option for the drug is just blacked out. Anyone else with the same issue?

i dont use fertility mode myself (btw is it any good?)

are you using a conversion, if so maybe try installing the LE version and have the SE version overwrite it. might cause some issues but you know could work.

20 hours ago, Crota said:

Whenever I get force to drink the Mysterious potion for the gate toll my game crashes when the body scaling changes. Do I maybe have some wonky settings in SL Inflation or is that from something else?

I still have similar issues, it happened again now that inflation of my character ended, while nodes change back to normal, the game will stutter heavy every 30 seconds again until deflation is over.

2 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

I still have similar issues, it happened again now that inflation of my character ended, while nodes change back to normal, the game will stutter heavy every 30 seconds again until deflation is over.

Do you have the slif change set to instant or incremental? if incremental, try instant.

idk if that's a fix. im just guessing. 

let me know if it works.

2 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

Seems unlikely to be to do with inflation as updates occur every game hour. Are you using a dodgy smp body type?

20 hours ago, lucakro said:

can someone please explain to me what the mysterious potion and jiggles actually do? apart from the inflation.

Mysterious potion is just inflation for 1/2 days. Jiggles monitors your SLIF nodes and applies the jiggles buff/debuff based on whatever it's at and what your max scaling settings are (independent of mysterious potion). The basic idea that all the mods that want to inflate your ass/breasts/belly turn you more into a fuck toy. 

23 hours ago, coms77 said:

Guys, I'm using the SE version of the mod and I can't make it see Fertility Mode, the option for the drug is just blacked out. Anyone else with the same issue?

Surely the SE version of FM is named the same as the LE version? That would be a very silly mistake to make. 

I'd also presume it's not merged. 

On 11/7/2020 at 4:41 AM, Inessa said:

Which version of requiem should I be using with this mod? I got the newest requiem and keep getting error when Im trying to apply script for increased food cost, no idea whats causing it

There's an error in the form 0615DB7E. Namely an unresolved reference to an undefined magic effect. Either fix the error or ask the mod author to fix it. Nothing I can do. TesEdit does not tolerate errors generally. 

On 11/6/2020 at 9:34 PM, RaptorVz said:

Can't imagine falling asleep during combat. Adrenaline will keep you awake no matter how tired you are. 

On 11/6/2020 at 9:06 PM, SJX52020 said:

I noticed if a Bondage Adventure event triggers I get an SLS Bondage Adventure as well as the regular one from DCL, which one should I disable?

Neither. Unless you want to break DCL or not know who to return to without a gps marker to the npc (without a map)

On 11/6/2020 at 7:34 PM, stolensweetroll said:

2- An option to "shut down" the mod

Not simple. At all. At all. 

On 11/6/2020 at 7:42 PM, lucakro said:

3- An option to disable Perpetual licences from being purchased from quartermasters. In a playthrough, even with some SFW mods that makes gold more difficult to obtain (like Scarcity), after you reach level 40~50 it becomes too easy to earn gold in-game, so disabling the Perpetual licences can turn licences into gold sinks. I was also thinking of making normal Armor licences to become non-purchaseable if the player reaches Master level on Bikini Experience, but I guess it could become a hindrance at higher levels, when you have gold enough to get rid from Bikini Curse.

I don't get it. You can just choose not to buy perpetual licences. Me adding an option for you to click in the Mcm is giving you a chance to make a conscious choice to do something. Currently you can make a conscious choice to NOT do something. It's really the same thing. No? Only difference is one has me do a load of work. 

On 11/6/2020 at 7:34 PM, stolensweetroll said:

4- And last, but not least: there is a bug in SSE (not sure if it's present in LE too), that if you save a game while inside a cell that has an underscore on its EditorID's name, the saved game does not show up on your current character, and you need to go to "Show All Saves" to load the saved game. It seems that the Kennel in SLS has this bug in SSE, so I'd suggest to fix it if possible.

Really? Pff. Ask bethesda to fix their broken ass ("improved") game. 

On 11/6/2020 at 7:03 PM, HabibHanson said:

Noticed that the most recent update breaks the sneak behind creature and activate menu. Now I just climb onto a horse and get a bounty. Toggling the option in the menu and reinstalling the mod then using a fresh save have also been tried.

Nope. Works fine for me. 

On 11/5/2020 at 10:01 PM, Ursur1major said:

I've got a bit of an idea for a expansion to the toll system: Road and Bridge tolls.

This came up ages ago. But there aren't enough natural bottlenecks that would actually work and too many ways to, as you say, 'skyrim' your way around them to make the anywhere near worth the effort. 

On 11/5/2020 at 9:06 PM, macnchz said:

so i upgraded to new survival and the jsons were part of the file downloaded which sent my game into a lot of constant guard forcegreets.  do you need to load json files or have them optional in when you load the mod?  i am assuming they are recommended settings.  I deleted them and began a new game

Probably shouldn't delete files if you don't know what they're doing. Jsons have nothing to do with force greets. 

On 11/5/2020 at 2:19 PM, handsandarrows said:

Would anyone be so nice and look at my logs my game suddenly start coming to a crawl about every 30 seconds, i am bad at reading log...

Only problem I can see from an sls perspective is that it looks like you're using an old version of SLSO. 

On 11/5/2020 at 11:38 AM, timurhan said:

Is this mod's cum addiction has an interact with sexlab parasites (kyns blessing) mod.

No

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

so i upgraded to new survival and the jsons were part of the file downloaded which sent my game into a lot of constant guard forcegreets.  do you need to load json files or have them optional in when you load the mod?  i am assuming they are recommended settings.  I deleted them and began a new game

Probably shouldn't delete files if you don't know what they're doing. Jsons have nothing to do with force greets. 

I still have event timers going off with tolls/licenses since the beginning of a new game turned off.  messages continue with Curfews, and toll evasions.  the forcegreets with the guards/toll guard makes the game unplayable while in towns.  ill revert to older release.  

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:
3 hours ago, handsandarrows said:

Seems unlikely to be to do with inflation as updates occur every game hour. Are you using a dodgy smp body type?

45 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:
On 11/5/2020 at 3:19 PM, handsandarrows said:

Would anyone be so nice and look at my logs my game suddenly start coming to a crawl about every 30 seconds, i am bad at reading log...

Only problem I can see from an sls perspective is that it looks like you're using an old version of SLSO. 

Thank you! I checked for it, i use SLSO 1.6.7 which should be latest? And no, i use UUNP, but i have not updated XPMSE in a long time, could this be a possible cause of problem?

1 hour ago, lucakro said:

Do you have the slif change set to instant or incremental? if incremental, try instant.

idk if that's a fix. im just guessing. 

let me know if it works.

I think i try both, but i will check again, thank you! 

10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Would be no harm to keep it up to date. 

I would hope, but i also now notice my ECE is out of date like two years.... I am not sure if brave enough to update both, i might maybe more live with some random bug then break character i tweaked for years ?

but i will promise to stop complain about problems until i update, and if i do i will let know if it helped!

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

gg?

Tolls can't technically be turned off.

Sorry, with main character.

I've turned toll evasion off in MCM menu if it's matters. I've just entered Solitude and every guard try to start dialog with main character and after closing dialog they chase MC and start dialog once again. Eventually my game crashed after 5 guards chased me in the corner with never-stopping dialogs.