2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

STA does do player voice during sex but I think not the lines you've posted. They're usually more.... customized than vanilla. 

Voice can be turned off in the menu. 

Turned off where? 

Player Dialogue is "OFF" already 

Is "Idle Sex Comment Chance" maybe related? What does this do? 

SLS does this one but only when issuing the 'Withdraw' command. 

What is that? How can it be triggered? Has it a hidden hotkey or sth? 
Meaning can it be triggered during Sex accidently? 

These random voice things can be tracked down hard sadly since they are not reliably starting every sex scene. 

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Player Dialogue is "OFF" already 

Should be off then. Like I said I don't think those particular comments are a part of STA. 

Looks like I've actually lost my voice files so I can't check. Excellent. 

29 minutes ago, Nymra said:

What is that? How can it be triggered? Has it a hidden hotkey or sth? 

It's a part of the wheel. 

7 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

Thanks.

And do I understand it right, the whore license is basically the same as the curfew license at the moment, except cheaper? So no adverse effects?

Whore licence is not implemented at all really besides being a piece of paper you can buy and it should in fact currently cover curfew right now. But since there is no downside to buying a whore licence right now over a curfew licence it's sort of, kind of cheating. But who am I to stop you. 

Whore licence will likely come with upsides and downsides. Maybe a free slutty outfit/heels every now and then. Some makeup etc. But will probably have 'quota's'/service level for you to maintain to allow you to continue to be able to access whore licences. 

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Whore licence is not implemented at all really besides being a piece of paper you can buy and it should in fact currently cover curfew right now. But since there is no downside to buying a whore licence right now over a curfew licence it's sort of, kind of cheating. But who am I to stop you. 

Whore licence will likely come with upsides and downsides. Maybe a free slutty outfit/heels every now and then. Some makeup etc. But will probably have 'quota's'/service level for you to maintain to allow you to continue to be able to access whore licences. 

Yeah, a quota to hit would be nice. You could even do something like the NPC you solicited has to sign you a paper proving that you whored yourself out, and maybe sometimes they will only do that if they are serviced free of charge, or several times.

Since you said you want to take a break, I guess this will not be a thing for some time now though?

The new feature "max Orgasm/day until debuffs/height of the debuff" + "the need to sleep it off" is just genius.

It's impact on the game is gigantic! The PC is still able to continue, but is also crippled on offensive options during combat and needs to find a safe place to get some sleep to recover.

The full impact has yet to be discovered ?

27 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

Yeah, a quota to hit would be nice. You could even do something like the NPC you solicited has to sign you a paper proving that you whored yourself out, and maybe sometimes they will only do that if they are serviced free of charge, or several times.

Yea stuff like this has crossed my mind. A service record to be evaluated/graded on etc.

Also Npcs might have traits or kinks that you'd have to discover that might modify your pay/grade etc. Such as liking a girl in bondage, girls with big tits/ass, pregnant girls, want you to cum multiple times while fucking.... stuff like that. But it's starting to look like a ridiculous amount of work tbh. 

27 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

Since you said you want to take a break, I guess this will not be a thing for some time now though?

Yes. Curfew is probably a much smaller job and that took about 2/3 weeks of fairly solid work on it's own. Whore will probably be the last licence to be implemented (after freedom). 

On 9/28/2020 at 3:20 PM, Monoman1 said:

This might be something I've already fixed. Can't remember every change I make but Tamai's screenshot shows 2 dialogue topics whereas mine has three. 

1. Licence disabled -> vanilla

2. Licence enabled + does not have licence

3. Licence enabled + does have licence. 

Also I could buy Breezehome and Honeyside no problem. Just hold tough till I post an update. Should hopefully be within the week, all things going well. 

But I wouldn't have thought you'd get any option to even buy the home if none of the conditions are met so there still might be something funky going on. If someone would like to post a log of failing to buy a home I might spot something. Try to keep it as short as possible. Like literally, start game, load save in front of proventus, buy home, exit game. 

Can't be a missing fragment as I never altered it. Except for that unable to load fragment error I was getting. But I thought that was just on whiteruns dialogue. 

version 6.17 

failed to purchase Proudspire Manor (Solitude)

1704656164_TESV2020-10-0516-53-13-05.jpg.4925e36c32a965f1c2c50fd518888fd1.jpg

and yes i have the license and tried it with license off and got same results

this is the log of the failure with license on.

Papyrus.0.log

entered game in same room with Falk, tried to buy house, waited a minute then exited game.

going to wait till licenses expire as a temporary workaround (got to wait like 4 or 5 days) and temporarily remove mod, buy house, turn mod back on.

will keep that save for attempting to check when a bug fix comes out.

12 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

this is the log of the failure with license on.

Damn that's annoying. 

There are no errors in your log from SLS. And there are no traces from fragment 000A851F (which is the one that's supposed to give you the key etc) which would suggest it completed fine... or didn't run at all.

Haven't got a clue what's going on there. 

Can you please do 'GetStage HousePurchase' before and after buying? 

Should be 0 and then 10. 

Also if you'd load your complete load order in TesEdit and put 000A851F in the search and make sure there's nothing overwriting it. 

Also maybe check out 000A7B33. The house purchase quest. 

A couple bugs and a request:  

First, if you (purposely) don't have enough to pay the toll and ask to leave (hey, what else is a cum addict to do?), they are saying that I've already paid *stupid bitch*.  I'm allowed to leave without triggering evasion, but Fast Travel is not re-enabled.  

Edit:  Actually, fast travel isn't getting re-enabled after paying either it seems.

The hovertext in the MCM is not updated, some of the new stuff is showing help text from different sections of the MCM.  

Last, I accidentally didn't disable Jiggles, I want to revert its changes.  Just disabling it in the MCM isn't enough it seems.  Could a button be put in to clear changes and revert the player back to normal sizes?  It is possible that maybe I was given a inflation potion before a rape and didn't realize it and thats whats causing this, I'll play a couple days and see if it goes away.

Just some stuff I noticed recently:

1. I disable Cum Addiciton (and everything cum related) in the MCM -> still get a message "you become more addicted to cum" in the upper left corner

2. I disabled Bikini Experience, still in the Papyrus Log there are entries like this:

[10/05/2020 - 06:45:54PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Steel Bikini Bottom III - [Form < (49003F0A)>]
[10/05/2020 - 06:43:12PM] _SLS_: Bikini curse triggered by: Orcish Boots of Dwindling Shock - [Form < (4900144A)>]. Boots are not heels!

[10/05/2020 - 06:20:26PM] _SLS_: RemoveOverlay : \SL Survival\bikini_curse_body.dds called on ValeriaGlow from area: BODY

Especially the last entry makes me curious because I have no idea what that overlay is or what it does.
In fact what is the Bikini curse anyway and how can I reliably disable?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Damn that's annoying. 

There are no errors in your log from SLS. And there are no traces from fragment 000A851F (which is the one that's supposed to give you the key etc) which would suggest it completed fine... or didn't run at all.

Haven't got a clue what's going on there. 

Can you please do 'GetStage HousePurchase' before and after buying? 

Should be 0 and then 10. 

Also if you'd load your complete load order in TesEdit and put 000A851F in the search and make sure there's nothing overwriting it. 

nothing overwrites either according to TES5Edit

getstage housepurchase was 0 before trying to buy, and after trying to buy.  guess my skyrim is being screwy.  using setstage to make it stage 10 while

talking to Falk does make it progress normally at least.

thanks for the help ..... still LIKE this mod (even if my skyrim is being a pita right now).

11 hours ago, tamai said:

ill just say i love all the changes so far so great!! I didn't think i would like the curfew idea so much but the fact that it also clears the streets for other people is amazing!!

Does it....?

It's probably just the vanilla (or some other mod) packages making the AI go to the inn etc at those hours. Pretty sure it's not SLS.

The inn is generally full in the evening time in my game too. Might be immersive citizens....?

11 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

First, if you (purposely) don't have enough to pay the toll and ask to leave (hey, what else is a cum addict to do?), they are saying that I've already paid *stupid bitch*

I'll keep an eye out for it. 

Actually, fast travel isn't getting re-enabled after paying either it seems.

Are you running the latest beta? I suspect it might be fixed due to the improved location resolver.

The hovertext in the MCM is not updated, some of the new stuff is showing help text from different sections of the MCM. 

Have you an example? It's a big menu.

Last, I accidentally didn't disable Jiggles, I want to revert its changes.  Just disabling it in the MCM isn't enough it seems.  Could a button be put in to clear changes and revert the player back to normal sizes?  It is possible that maybe I was given a inflation potion before a rape and didn't realize it and thats whats causing this, I'll play a couple days and see if it goes away.

That's not what jiggles does. All it does is monitor your PC's shape and apply the +prices/-speed/+enjoyment based on it. 

If your character is 'filling out' then it's probably a 'mysterious potion' you consume. I wouldn't panic. It completely reverses in a day or two. 

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

1. I disable Cum Addiciton (and everything cum related) in the MCM -> still get a message "you become more addicted to cum" in the upper left corner

I'll take a look

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

In fact what is the Bikini curse anyway and how can I reliably disable?

Certain background processing of the bikini curse is always active to provide other mechanisms/features with information on what you're wearing. Don't worry about it.

Bikini curse comes with an overlay - rune chains around your wrists/ankles. 

16 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Probably too much bother now, but...

How about you make it so PC cannot buy a whore license herself?

Instead, her pimp must buy it for her. Can't have out-of-town whores just wandering around unsupervised.

In practice, that means you have the following:

1) a dialog to ask an NPC to be your pimp

2) NPC will agree if they are a potential follower

3) Once they agree, you can ask them to get you a license

4) You give the NPC "cost of license + some random amount they add on"

5) You get a license

6) The NPC is then the source of all the outfits/makeup/quote-demands/etc rather than the Quartermaster or guards.

7) The NPC probably asks you for money periodically. If you don't pay, they won't give you a license. They might even take the one you have. If you pay more than the cost of a license, then you might just "get" one from them next time around without asking.

Oh... wait... I see how you answer this now... I put it in DF as a feature and it uses an event to make the licenses?

It sounds interesting actually.

First of all: Thank you for creating this amazing mod!! I simply adore the interaction between the different parts of the mod (something I sorely missed with other mods...) 

Will the whore licence support prostitution mods like Radiant Prostitution (especially that one^^)?

Another idea:

Would it be possible to split the weapon licence in a light weapon licence (dagger), ranged weapon licence and a regular weapon (or a hunting licence for both dagger and bow)?

Or maybe link it to the base damage.

Now that I think about it, a similar split could be done with armor.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

i think i found at least part of the issue

it has to do with USLEEP.  pic below

if i use TES5Edit to copy the fragment part over it allows me to buy the house, but not the living room decorations.

1535206836_Screenshot(9).png.2a3d9e3d9fed8449ac6bfa4a52a976c1.png

do not know how helpful this is.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Does it....?

It's probably just the vanilla (or some other mod) packages making the AI go to the inn etc at those hours. Pretty sure it's not SLS.

The inn is generally full in the evening time in my game too. Might be immersive citizens....?

Yea i am pretty sure it is this mod :D my streets look pretty busy during the night sometimes lol who knows though xD i thought it was from this mod

14 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

i think i found at least part of the issue

it has to do with USLEEP.  pic below

if i use TES5Edit to copy the fragment part over it allows me to buy the house, but not the living room decorations

Hmm I also use Usleep. I'm a version behind though - 3.0.14...

Could anyone else on the Beta confirm you CAN or can't buy homes?