6 minutes ago, setokiaba said:

So while that would make sense, how come when I enter a city I see a message saying "The guards are expecting you to pay the toll now?"

If you sneak into a city without being seen, you can then sneak back out without having to pay a toll. But once you are seen, leaving without paying will be a problem. 

Hey @Monoman1, Just wanted to say that I really like the idea of a sex partner gaining pleasure based on how voluptuous the player character is. I was wondering if you've considered adding a slider to the mcm so that the player can manually set how voluptuous they think their character is/should be viewed for those that don't use SLIF system. 

Also, I saw you inquire about the sounds added to STA a while back. I think they are great.

Lastly, thank you for fixing slso checks for toll blowjobs. Looking forward to all the new content you are about to add.

Is anyone having an issue buying a house in whiterun? I have a mod that has a addon with proventus i hope its not conflicting. He just says here the key to the house enjoy your new home then right after goes into the dialogue about upkeeping a license.

1.) i have the license

2.) i have the money still

46 minutes ago, Duncan Idaho said:

DD is required for Simply Knock integration, otherwise you don't get an armbinder and there is no dialogue or other events after they let you in, might want to add it to the OP. Most Survival users are probably also using DD but just in case. 

There actually is a second dialogue path for non Dds. Haven't tested it in a long time though. 

1 hour ago, tamai said:

Is anyone having an issue buying a house in whiterun? I have a mod that has a addon with proventus i hope its not conflicting. He just says here the key to the house enjoy your new home then right after goes into the dialogue about upkeeping a license.

1.) i have the license

2.) i have the money still

Are you running version 610?

I had fierce trouble with that one fragment 'not loaded'

Whatever that means.

5 hours ago, drunken toad said:

Hey @Monoman1, Just wanted to say that I really like the idea of a sex partner gaining pleasure based on how voluptuous the player character is. I was wondering if you've considered adding a slider to the mcm so that the player can manually set how voluptuous they think their character is/should be viewed for those that don't use SLIF system. 

Also, I saw you inquire about the sounds added to STA a while back. I think they are great.

Lastly, thank you for fixing slso checks for toll blowjobs. Looking forward to all the new content you are about to add.

Probably not this time around. I want to finish adding stuff for now a push out all the fixes. Lot of fixes in the last few beta versions. 

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Whatever that means.

mhmm i am, i am still doing tests with it now the only mod i ever made was a breezehome addon lol so again i dont know if that has anything to do with it either so i still need more tests.

EDIT: also there is edits that were made by hearthfires to the housepurchase quest i dont know how the creationkit works that well but i am not sure if that should effect it or not ><

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There actually is a second dialogue path for non Dds. Haven't tested it in a long time though. 

Whatever that means.

Probably not this time around. I want to finish adding stuff for now a push out all the fixes. Lot of fixes in the last few beta versions. 

Perhaps another mod broke it, after agreeing to the armbinder I was allowed in and that was the end of it, no other dialog BUT I do occasionally have missing dialog and I'm not sure which mod is causing it so might be me. It does work as intended with DD installed. 

18 minutes ago, tamai said:

mhmm i am, i am still doing tests with it now the only mod i ever made was a breezehome addon lol so again i dont know if that has anything to do with it either so i still need more tests.

EDIT: also there is edits that were made by hearthfires to the housepurchase quest i dont know how the creationkit works that well but i am not sure if that should effect it or not ><

I've got work today so I can only help in a limited fashion. 

The fragment giving trouble is TIF__000A7B1E

So if you put A7B1E into tesedit search it should take you straight to the dialogue. Maybe you'll spot something. 

Can't see anything wrong right now

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I've got work today so I can only help in a limited fashion. 

The fragment giving trouble is TIF__000A7B1E

So if you put A7B1E into tesedit search it should take you straight to the dialogue. Maybe you'll spot something. 

Can't see anything wrong right now

thanks!! Sounds good ill try to see the differences ^^ if i find anything ill message you

Okay i figured it out ?! I believe lol not sure if it breaks any of your additions but...

I went into HousePurchase quest then under the branch I saw two dialogues saying "splendid theres a house available"

Spoiler

690896752_2020-09-2801_18_40.png.0e48aa3f3275d0c80c21d879e21645c8.png

I took a look at the first and the then second one and i removed or deleted the 2nd one that has only one branch instead of 3, i mean that 1 branch could probably be moved over to the other one? Either way deleted the 2nd one worked for me.

Spoiler

913456887_2020-09-2801_19_37.png.ec348d17e0452612ddf1f56b376f24f2.png

938033606_2020-09-2801_20_16.png.05dd49baeafa67e65a496e2c72c29ecd.png

SL Survival.esp here is the edited esp (also i learned i had to make the knock mod a fake esm otherwise creationkit decides to delete it for some reason.) ?

1 hour ago, tamai said:

Okay i figured it out ?! I believe lol not sure if it breaks any of your additions but...

I went into HousePurchase quest then under the branch I saw two dialogues saying "splendid theres a house available"

Reveal hidden contents

690896752_2020-09-2801_18_40.png.0e48aa3f3275d0c80c21d879e21645c8.png

I took a look at the first and the then second one and i removed or deleted the 2nd one that has only one branch instead of 3, i mean that 1 branch could probably be moved over to the other one? Either way deleted the 2nd one worked for me.

Reveal hidden contents

913456887_2020-09-2801_19_37.png.ec348d17e0452612ddf1f56b376f24f2.png

938033606_2020-09-2801_20_16.png.05dd49baeafa67e65a496e2c72c29ecd.png

SL Survival.esp here is the edited esp (also i learned i had to make the knock mod a fake esm otherwise creationkit decides to delete it for some reason.) ?

IIRC. there's one branch for property licence disabled and another branch for licences enabled.

16 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm a bit suspicious of mod armor due to keywording. Can you try some vanilla armor on your follower please.

on 6.10 (was on 6.09 due to missing the 6.10 update somehow)

retested with same follower (and 3 more at the same time) and gave 1 regular armor (the one who had armor eaten before), 1 Bikini armor, 1 no change, and

1 that does not come with any items at all (gave her Tera Armor with Bikini Keywords added)

results were pretty good 3 of the 4 kept their armor, the one that disappeared was one i did not change any armor on.  so retested with just that one and gave

her regular armor and it did not get eaten this time, gave a second follower Tera Armor without Bikini Keywords and that did get eaten.

so at least i know the issue now (keywords) and will just have to check the Tera Armor mod i have installed to verify it has the right keywords (don't want them

eaten).

thanks for all the help. 

I'm having an issue with property licence:  I can't purchase Honeyside in Riften with a perpetual property licence in inventory. The steward just says his hormal dialogue (and the one added by SLS), then dialogue closes and no key is given, if I speak again after saving and reloading the game also nothing changes. The same happens with the other vanilla homes. I have no other mod that changes the dialogue to purchase those homes.

Disabling property licence in MCM in a previous save didn't fix the problem. Tried the edited ESP posted by @tamai with no success.

2 hours ago, tamai said:

Because i only edited the whiterun breezehome dialogue here SL Survival.esp i edited the honeyside one as well, if you wanna test it out or have a workaround for now.

Tried it and nothing changed, still can't purchase vanilla homes.

Also, I've said that I had no mod that changes dialogue related to vanilla homes, but I use one that change the cost of them (and nothing else), called Investment Price Configs. Don't know if that is the issue. And I'm playing on Special Edition (SLS 0.610, converted by myself).

Update: After confirming the purchase with the steward, typing setstage purchasehouse 10 on console apparently fixed the issue. Got the keys and the book for the house. Worked for both Honeyside and Breezehome here.

IDK, however, if doing this affects house eviction, since I've purchased a perpetual licence.

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah I'll think about it. I do want to redo toll evasion. But mostly to:

1. Make it lighter

2. Be a tad easier. Currently its impossible. 

Sounds good, wasn't sure if you were interested in redoing that mechanic or not.  I agree it is essentially impossible to successfully evade long term currently while actually making reasonable use of cities. 

If you'll excuse another off-the-cuff idea dump - I think a version of guard evasion I'd really enjoy could work something like Cursed Loot traps, but for guard detection.  I have no clue if the below would be lighter, but it would hopefully be much easier to understand and build gameplay around:

• The guards start "looking out" for the PC due to toll evasion, no change from current implementation
  • The PC must wear gear with coverage near guards or be force-greeted and punished for evasion (SLS-added cloak or item marked as such in MCM if going off my previous suggestion) - this means that losing your gear means successfully evading will become impossible and you may want to go to a different town to re-equip first, or just turn the PC in and take the punishment.
  • Use of main gates would get you caught, especially if clothing licenses are implemented - why would guards not question if the woman wearing a covering cloak has a license for that cloak? (means alternate entry via Skyrim Sewers ect required - possible MCM menu toggle here for those who don't have an alternative entry)
  • While covered, the player is essentially safe if just moving around the city within curfew

For how the player could be "caught" once successfully in the city, I'd propose that actions you take would have a % chance of getting you "caught". 

• SLS could watch for events while the PC is in active evasion status, and every time the player triggers specific detectable actions have the mod do a dice roll to see if the player is caught. 
  • The chances of being caught for most things could be relatively small.  The triggers could be things like opening an inventory, entering a door, picking a lock, speaking to NPCs/shopkeepers/innkeepers ect.
  • If the PC loses a roll, guards could spawn and "catch" the PC, decloaking her and punishing her similar to what happens in the mod now.  Perhaps the player could be warned the guards have been tipped off and have the option to try to escape the city (I think SLS has some "guard's are searching for you" dialogue already?).
  • Some actions could have very high % chance to get you caught - example being caught pickpocketing or actually speaking to a guard.
  • Not sure how begging/SL scenes should be handled - I suppose the "covering item" could be marked as not stripped by SL so the PC could satisfy her cum addiction while still evading.  Otherwise this could reinforce not engaging in SL scenes in public... which isn't a very sneaky thing to do in the first place.
  • The PC could be "caught" for violating other SLS license restrictions or otherwise have the guards called on them.

The gameplay question would then become - do I risk going to this city where the guards are looking for the PC in order to do required city tasks (questing/visiting shops ect), and if I do, how much activity can I get away with before getting caught?  Rather than the current style of trying to play metal gear solid and having a guard detect you from behind a building anyway because of broken LOS.

Some other fun ideas that could happen with this approach:

• Plenty of options to tie-in to SLS and supported mod's events. 
    • A Spank that Ass spank could be an event that gets you caught - low % chance if a random passerby does it (guard hears the PC's angry comment and recognizes her voice) or high % chance if the spanker is a guard/enforcer (guard spanks random female passerby just for fun and realizes it's that sneaky toll evading "adventurer")
    • Any number of supported mods could influence the % chance to get caught per action - heavy inflation with FHU, being dirty with BiS ect could all negatively influence the chance to get caught.  If the PC is inflated like a beach ball or smells like a privy, people are more likely to notice and comment and have it get back to the guards.
  • There could be a progressive risk of staying too long in the city - perhaps each action you take or hour spent in "evading" status could add to your chance of getting caught up to a maximum penalty.  So if you make a quick trip in and out your chances of getting caught are low, but if you stick around and sleep and then try to sell your junk you are much more likely to get caught (as the guards have started hearing rumors that you are in the city, but have no record of you passing the gate).
  • There could also be added ways to reduce risk - perhaps a corrupt guard could be bribed to reduce your heat, resulting in negative chance to get caught for minor tasks for a period of time.  So you could pay a toll.... to avoid/delay punishment for evading a toll in the first place.  
  • User customization options - if the % chances are exposed in the MCM menu, users could tweak evading to hopefully better suit their preferences (base % chance, high risk % chance, time penalty % per hour, maximum % chance after penalties ect).

The above does put a lot more emphasis on RNG, but I think I'd prefer the dice roll approach of getting caught to relying in any way on Skyrim's AI/LOS detection and stealth mechanics.  

10 hours ago, tamai said:

2 hours ago, stolensweetroll said:

Tried it and nothing changed, still can't purchase vanilla homes.

This might be something I've already fixed. Can't remember every change I make but Tamai's screenshot shows 2 dialogue topics whereas mine has three. 

1. Licence disabled -> vanilla

2. Licence enabled + does not have licence

3. Licence enabled + does have licence. 

Also I could buy Breezehome and Honeyside no problem. Just hold tough till I post an update. Should hopefully be within the week, all things going well. 

But I wouldn't have thought you'd get any option to even buy the home if none of the conditions are met so there still might be something funky going on. If someone would like to post a log of failing to buy a home I might spot something. Try to keep it as short as possible. Like literally, start game, load save in front of proventus, buy home, exit game. 

Can't be a missing fragment as I never altered it. Except for that unable to load fragment error I was getting. But I thought that was just on whiteruns dialogue. 

9 hours ago, valcon767 said:

thanks for all the help. 

45 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I have the same issue with my followers getting their armor stolen by SLS even if "player centric" is activated, but not all, so I was confused if I messed up somewhere else. All stolen armor was custom armor ^^

There's another thing I've remembered about this. 

Followers often are assigned a 'Default outfit'. Outfits are quick and nasty method of assigning an Npc.... well an outfit of items - armor, boots, gloves. The problem is that outfits are very inflexible. There's very little you can do with them via papyrus. Couple this with item confiscation in SLS. If all of your armors are taken and your follower is left naked then they take your clothes, if you have any. And you're left naked instead. Now this is where problems start. Outfits are like.... painted on. They're real. But they're not real. If you RemoveAllItems on an Npc with an assigned outfit then yes. They'll be naked. But only for as long as they're loaded into memory. Once they're unloaded and then loaded again (which happens a lot for followers) then their armor will automagically reappear on them. Slaverun battles this problem by always periodically checking if npcs have re-equipped their shit and unequips them again. 

You can see how this conflicts with the follower taking your clothes scenario and armor confiscation in general. SO after that long winded explanation what am I getting at? IIRC SLS removes their default outfit (and probably saves it as a storageutil var on the npc for safe keeping) so that items won't magically reappear on them. This is probably what is happening for you guys. I'm not sure I can fix this. I might be able to check through the items in the outfit and add one of each to the confiscation chest. 

Or you can remove the outfit from the npc and add items to their inventory instead in TesEdit. But that would be a pain in the ass. 

Edit: Yea I think I should be able to get the outfit and 'confiscate' it instead. https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Outfit_Script

Edit 5: Lol no that's not it. I'm just going to stop editing now. I've no idea what's wrong. I'll have to debug it further. Can you guys double check that the armor these npcs are wearing is 'Playable'.

Hey I know it just has slightly to do with the Mod but it touches a Part of it. When I try to open the Chest for the Receip Books of Bikiniarmor I constantly getting CTD's even if I place them via Console into my Inventory. Anybody has an idea how I can fix this or a Work around as it seems that the Books arre coruppted files :(

On 9/27/2020 at 12:25 PM, Monoman1 said:

Are you sure your bikini/armor licence is valid? 

Drop it on the ground and pick it up again. 

Might also be a false positive. They are definitely taking armor?

The licenses are from the snowberry start option and theyre still valid.

Tried dropping and picking them up, still got my bikini armor stolen from my inventory.

Looking in the Stats & Info page I can see that the mod recognizes that I have the bikini license.

32 minutes ago, asdfmovie666 said:

Hey I know it just has slightly to do with the Mod but it touches a Part of it. When I try to open the Chest for the Receip Books of Bikiniarmor I constantly getting CTD's even if I place them via Console into my Inventory. Anybody has an idea how I can fix this or a Work around as it seems that the Books arre coruppted files :(

Have you tried simply reinstalling the mod?

14 minutes ago, supbro said:

The licenses are from the snowberry start option and theyre still valid.

Tried dropping and picking them up, still got my bikini armor stolen from my inventory.

Looking in the Stats & Info page I can see that the mod recognizes that I have the bikini license.

Sounds like your bikini armors don't have the bikini keyword then. 

Load your complete load order in tesedit and check they have the keyword and aren't overridden by another mod. 

@donttouchmethere & @valcon767

I've tested this outfit -> actual items conversion SLS does and it seems to largely work. I had a problem with one of her items not being taken but I think it was just a timing problem. Here's Lydia's stuff safely tucked away in the confiscations chest:

Spoiler

20200928215852_1.jpg.d0b54406220ee1d28388499c61544bab.jpg

I suspect this is down to the follower mod using some odd outfit or odd armor flags - Like being flagged as unplayable perhaps. 

Probably the easiest way to check this is to try to add one of their armors to your inventory and see if it behaves like a normal armor. 

Click on the Npc an do 'ShowInventory'

Then Player.AddItem xxxxxxxx 1

See if it shows up in your inventory etc.