12 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I have a slight problem

Are these messages from Sexlab Survival ? They keep spamming and i don´t know how to stop it. Attached a Picture in the spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

20201010133003_1.jpg.d3eba66f0f47ac723700c16c88cb16fd.jpg

Looks like you maybe had the check needs key from Bathing in Skyrim and you Regular game wait key bound to the same button. It's possible you also had a combat related key of some sort also bound to the same key since you seem to be in combat.

56 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Okay i tried to fix my Issue with the spam messages and i think the universe is falling apart. All the scripts are extremely slow,Saving takes about 5 seconds, the UI doesnt want to load at times, Sexlab Animations are clunky, Sexlab Survival Sleep Menu appears without actually even getting near a bed, i can´t move at all anymore, my PC is disabled (Yes the camera is on the floor, she is disabled. I didn´t even know that can happen). What have i done..

You may also have a "sleep anywhere" style mod installed since you don't need to a bed for survival's sleep to trigger, survival just checks if you're trying to sleep by any means.

It's possible the "sleep anywhere" mod you have also has a key you have to bind to trigger and you've also bound it to something you're pressing.

So you're probably just having your game do a bunch of things on a single key press which is what's making your game slow, that would be my best guess.

Also, are you using SE or LE, I actually found that SE runs scripts way slower than LE for some reason.

7 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Okay i tried to fix my Issue with the spam messages and i think the universe is falling apart. All the scripts are extremely slow,Saving takes about 5 seconds, the UI doesnt want to load at times, Sexlab Animations are clunky, Sexlab Survival Sleep Menu appears without actually even getting near a bed, i can´t move at all anymore, my PC is disabled (Yes the camera is on the floor, she is disabled. I didn´t even know that can happen). What have i done..

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3148338 

Like I Said you need to check your save in falrim tools. This bug can generate hundreds of onkeydown events.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Any weird animation type mods? Somethings been linked to the crouchwarmhandsidle.

Not that I'm aware of.

I'll see if I can figure out how to replicate it someday, so you can fix it if you want. 
I managed to fix it by going into a house (aka interior cell), spawning a house, doing the deed with them and then leaving. From that point on it worked normally, although I had to go into the MCM to remove that horse as my companion horse for it to work from there on (but that's just the 1 horse limit).

I'm not sure why it would happen. I'm not the most experienced with Skyrim modding but I cannot for the life of me figure out how it broke like that.

Something else that's been on my mind too:

My followers (both male & female) all seem to randomly lose the inequality de/buff that comes from this mod. I can just select them in console and add it manually, but that's no fun.

I have SL Survival.esp below all my follower mods, should it be above them? 

I was just going to make a patch in the form of an equipable item which manually adds the inequality spell to NPCs so it doesn't spontaneously wear off.

I imagine this has to be unintended - when I get sent to cidhna mine, it counts as toll evading. So once I get out of cidhna mine, I have to pay a bunch of money and get mandatory arm-binding for a week.

On an unrelated note, if I can make a suggestion - it would be nice if you could set the amount by which the toll increases by level with a slider. 100 gold is nothing past the early levels, and 100 gold per level seems very harsh.

6 hours ago, angledglass said:

I'll see if I can figure out how to replicate it someday, so you can fix it if you want. 

I've had it happen once, maybe twice. And it never seems to re-occur reliably. 

Best I can do is copy the animation, rename it and see if it stops it. 

2 hours ago, angledglass said:

My followers (both male & female) all seem to randomly lose the inequality de/buff that comes from this mod. I can just select them in console and add it manually, but that's no fun.

Shouldn't happen.

Normal fire and forget spells, say like a healing spell over time, can get unloaded when the actor is unloaded and would need to be cast again. Inequality is applied as a race ability. So anytime the actor is unloaded it should automatically be re-applied when they are re-loaded. 

I'd check your load order in TesEdit to see if the race records are being overridden by another mod. 

Note that very often mod followers use a custom race - Not nord/breton etc. And the inequality effect won't apply because they're not a vanilla race. You can easily fix that in TesEdit but you'd need to make SLS a master of the follower mod and add inequality spell to their race spells. 

1 hour ago, 2generic said:

I imagine this has to be unintended - when I get sent to cidhna mine, it counts as toll evading. So once I get out of cidhna mine, I have to pay a bunch of money and get mandatory arm-binding for a week.

Fixed. 

1 hour ago, 2generic said:

it would be nice if you could set the amount by which the toll increases by level with a slider. 100 gold is nothing past the early levels, and 100 gold per level seems very harsh.

I don't follow. 

Toll per level is already an option?

Wow, nice!

And yes, about the tolls, you're right. I can't read apparently. Awesome! I'd give the same suggestion for licenses though. Static costs will become irrelevant as you level, so a similar level-scaling formula as with tolls would be great. It would make thematic sense too, as a high-level adventurer is more dangerous, therefore licenses for her would be similarly dangerous/valuable. You could replace the short term/long term/perpetual costs with modifiers: long term = 3x cost, perpetual = 10x, etc.

Question! i notice there are conflicts between High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp and SL Survival,esp while making a merged patch for Sexlab Survival,  could the conflicts below play a role in re-applying the ''low poly heads''  instead of the ones that are ''high poly heads'' affects the 'race change' transition due to vampirism ?
image.png.866b059be69a5a6b0e2f0c7531d242f3.png

image.png.fc0c84130c6ee07370c6e817a4bcb5bf.png
Is it possible to solve these conflicts x.x   so both are compatible?

12 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Are the house quest steps necessary if you do not have property license active?

Yea I would do it anyway. Anyone running any previous version of the beta. This will allow the quest to fill the extra aliases added by Usleep. Or whatever your winning override for that quest is. 

I was on my way here to report that I was able to lie to the guard about my house license, after purposefully skipping out. I did that because I was sure I'd been able to lie before about a different license. Only to see that there's a new version to fix it. Nice.

There is a typo in the old and new versions for the property license. It shows: License - Property long term) It is missing the open parentheses.  

It still spams for license checks. Is there a reason for that? I will admit I haven't read too far back. 

Thanks. Love the mod. It's mandatory now.

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

?

Every city I enter the enforcer says hold up a minute, let me check your licenses, let me check your licenses, let me check your licenses, let me check your licenses, let me check your licenses, let me check your licenses, then, finally, you're free to go. It's six or seven times clicking through the let me check your licenses. It's all the cities. I'm used to Skyrim being Skyrim so I'm not worried about it and thought I had read someone having the same issue so I didn't report it. 

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3148338 

Like I Said you need to check your save in falrim tools. This bug can generate hundreds of onkeydown events.

I just looked and there is a TON of RND_SkyUIMCMScript Folders with Onkeydown events. Nothing else really. Im guessing this could be a problem ?

Spoiler

This is a small portion of them

asgaggsagag.thumb.PNG.57e0c6c32d172512769124cb0c6c8dd0.PNG

30 minutes ago, tester86 said:

Every city I enter the enforcer says hold up a minute, let me check your licenses, let me check your licenses, let me check your licenses, let me check your licenses, let me check your licenses, let me check your licenses, then, finally, you're free to go. It's six or seven times clicking through the let me check your licenses. It's all the cities. I'm used to Skyrim being Skyrim so I'm not worried about it and thought I had read someone having the same issue so I didn't report it. 

That's a 'wait' while the script processes all your licences. Stops you from being able to run away before processing is complete. 

So it's not really about how many times you click it. The more crap you have in your inventory and the more licences you have the more time it takes to finish checking everything. 

11 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

I just looked and there is a TON of RND_SkyUIMCMScript Folders with Onkeydown events. Nothing else really. Im guessing this could be a problem ?

Reveal hidden contents

This is a small portion of them

asgaggsagag.thumb.PNG.57e0c6c32d172512769124cb0c6c8dd0.PNG

Ok so. Disable 'Compulsive sex' in SLS. This is what is triggering the OnKeyDown events. But it is not the cause. The cause is RND has registered for Key zero which gets fired a ton when compulsive sex does a TapKey. Which obviously it shouldn't. 

You can probably re-enable compulsive sex if you bind all your keys. The problem is that seemingly undocumented bug I linked. 

Once you have done that I'd go to a small inside cell and just leave it. Go for a cup of coffee or something. Save it when you get back. Reload it and save it again. Check in Falrim tools that the number of active scripts is at least falling (in which case repeat waiting) or has returned to normal. Then continue. But keep an eye on your save if you enable compulsive sex again. I can not determine if another mod has registered for key zero. 

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You can probably re-enable compulsive sex if you bind all your keys. 

Which keys ? Vanilla,Sexlab Survival or another Mod? I remember you also told me to bind my "Wait" Key but that is bound to T as usual.

Oh and the "You can´t wait in combat" and "You are % Dirty" spamming has stopped. Though it seems that it still likes to randomly trigger it at times.

3 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Which keys ? Vanilla,Sexlab Survival or another Mod?

Depends on the mod unfortunately. I have added checks to my mods that any hotkey registered must be > 0 before registering. I don't think many people know of this bug. Before I discovered it I assumed RegisterForKey(0) would do nothing. And it does. Until TapKey is used as well. 

5 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Oh and the "You can´t wait in combat" and "You are % Dirty" spamming has stopped. Though it seems that it still likes to randomly trigger it at times.

Possibly some straggling script instances. Just keep an eye on your save every now and then is all I can recommend. 

1 hour ago, ralchemilla said:

Question! i notice there are conflicts between High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp and SL Survival,esp while making a merged patch for Sexlab Survival,  could the conflicts below play a role in re-applying the ''low poly heads''  instead of the ones that are ''high poly heads'' affects the 'race change' transition due to vampirism ?
image.png.866b059be69a5a6b0e2f0c7531d242f3.png

image.png.fc0c84130c6ee07370c6e817a4bcb5bf.png
Is it possible to solve these conflicts x.x   so both are compatible?

no idea if related but worth a shot maybe:

- try my "High Poly Head.esm" that I made for Wet Function Redux compatibilty. 
It had to do with how the heads were named in the ESM

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58963-wet-function-redux/page/22/?tab=comments#comment-3150545