I think there's something wrong either with the new version of survival, SLSO, or your modified scrpts for open mouth. every time any sexlab scene happens, the female participant gets their scale reduced to 0.01.

Like I thought they were just disappearing, but no, they are around just very tiny.

This really wasn't happening until I updated both SLSO and survival.

18 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Haven't seen this myself. Also can't think of any reason it would be happening. SetScale() is not found anywhere in SLS scripts. 

If I had to make a guess so far, it's probably because I let the new SLSO scripts overwrite OsmelMC's Sexlab Utility Plus, which already does stuff to survival's open mouth stuff along with other stuff. There's probably some weird interaction going on which is why actor's scale gets modified somewhere.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Try disabling daydreaming. Is your PC cum addicted and hungry? Might be something to do with stripping their armor off. 

I got some time to mess around this now. I dunno how it happened but when I was doing my MCU settings the ass slapping events below were greyed out after unchecking it since I have STA too. I could not change these setting at all with the mod unchecked. I did another new game and build a brand new MCU setting(lightly changed the mods original setting) and everything works like I think it should. I am very new to STA and was not sure. Anyway I can not get CTD anymore so the next step is to play with the setting and see if I can figure out how I broke it and keep the original setting I had wanted to play with. If I can repeat it I'll let you know.

Thanks for the mod, I'm sure to enjoy it even better with the new changes. :)

9 minutes ago, ttpt said:

If I had to make a guess so far, it's probably because I let the new SLSO scripts overwrite OsmelMC's Sexlab Utility Plus, which already does stuff to survival's open mouth stuff along with other stuff. There's probably some weird interaction going on which is why actor's scale gets modified somewhere.

Yeah, after testing with the new survival that overwrite of Utility Plus with the new "Open mouth scripts for SLSO 1.6.7" seems to have been the culprit. On the other hand this probably means that Utility Plus maybe needs an update or maybe not depending on what is actually happening with SLSO. Everything seems normal but then again everything seemed normal last time until my PC had sex and then became really tiny.

53 minutes ago, divinefire said:

Ok I found the problem with my CTD. The mod eating/drinking/sleeping while totally playable with this mod has an option of headtracking and idle animations when speaking to NPC's. Never had the problem before 6.15 but as long as you have that option off everything is cool.

yea i found that out awhile back kinda sad ;-; great mod but i just have another mod for head tracking now https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72039

Added version 0.616 to the beta post. 

Upgrade instructions: Be sure to read instructions for 0.615. Your inn prices will be reset. 

- Added city exteriors to location resolver. Allows curfew to respect the conditions inside the walls - If the town is enslaved then guards outside will use slavetown curfew hours.
- Fixed jiggles won't apply during masturbation.
- Fixed toggling off orgasm fatigue wasn't removing spells or resetting orgasm count.
- Fixed orgasm fatigue's reduced spell magnitude applying to enchanted items.

Question:

Do either Spank that Ass or Sexlab Survival add some kind of player voice during Rape Scenes?

It plays Vanilla Voices like "We are routed fall back" and other stuff. I suspected Sexist Guards to be responsible but that mod is gone and now I reinstalled SLS and new version of STA and suddenly the voice lines reappear.

Screens in Spoiler (the lines also play audio from vanilla skyrim voices)

If yes, please tell me how I can deactivate them  :D

Spoiler

20201005051243_1.jpg.4c02d6988ae7d97a90753307c3fc954f.jpg20201005051238_1.jpg.bc53859175ad33faadb54514115bd002.jpg

I'm testing the latest version and so far everything is great. New game and new patch from tesedit.

The first night the guards in Whiterun took the pc to the kennel after two warnings ? The next day Eorlund enslaved my pc (Sanguine Debauchery), and it would be great if the guards recognized my pc as a slave, since at night they warned her again (At 9 PM Eorlund returns home, my pc followed him and the guards intercepted her). Either way, I congratulate you Monoman, it's another experience!

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

t plays Vanilla Voices like "We are routed fall back

Thats not survival that is sexist guards rape dialogue i believe so you were correct.

@Monoman1 Do i have to wait a certain amount of days for them to remove the boards infront my my house? Because i went back to the guy and he said he woudl send a guard but nothing is happening yet

also 2 suggestions:

1.) if this is something you think is useful anyway maybe add to the status page where all the info is displayed maybe add current bounty in the hold you're currently in so you can see how much is owed.

2.) when i slept in my home when it was foreclosed on they knocked on my door and dragged me out lol and took everything, which was great but is it possible that they dont take keys/journals/notes? because alot of that stuff is related to quest things like for instance my breezehome key was gone and i couldn't get it back without using console.

EDIT: Okay i guess leaving the town and coming back made it work

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

How is "orgasms per day" actually calculated?

Is it an average over a 24-hour window looking back from the current point?

Or is there some magical rollover time?

Ah yea. I guess per day is a bit misleading. Yes there can be roll-over if you did not recover from all orgasms from the previous day. Depending on how long you slept and the conditions. 

Might see if I can add detail to the sleep penalty box but I think that's out of space. I'd probably have to convert it to a UI extensions list. 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

Do either Spank that Ass or Sexlab Survival add some kind of player voice during Rape Scenes?

STA does do player voice during sex but I think not the lines you've posted. They're usually more.... customized than vanilla. 

Voice can be turned off in the menu. 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

t plays Vanilla Voices like "We are routed fall back"

SLS does this one but only when issuing the 'Withdraw' command. 

4 hours ago, JBpy said:

The first night the guards in Whiterun took the pc to the kennel after two warnings ? The next day Eorlund enslaved my pc (Sanguine Debauchery), and it would be great if the guards recognized my pc as a slave, since at night they warned her again (At 9 PM Eorlund returns home, my pc followed him and the guards intercepted her). Either way, I congratulate you Monoman, it's another experience!

Thanks. I'll see if I can add a check for being SD enslaved. 

4 hours ago, tamai said:

Do i have to wait a certain amount of days for them to remove the boards infront my my house? Because i went back to the guy and he said he woudl send a guard but nothing is happening yet

Pay off bounty. Make sure you don't have a suppressed bounty with PaySexCrime (if you use that mod). PSC bounty counts as still having a bounty with SLS. Then your home should be unbarred later that night (around 3am). 

4 hours ago, tamai said:

1.) if this is something you think is useful anyway maybe add to the status page where all the info is displayed maybe add current bounty in the hold you're currently in so you can see how much is owed.

Bounties are already be displayed on the stats page for the main cities. + your PSC bounty. 

4 hours ago, tamai said:

because alot of that stuff is related to quest things like for instance my breezehome key was gone and i couldn't get it back without using console.

Your stuff isn't sent to the void. It's in a 'confiscations chest' in the nearest prison/barracks. There's a small strongbox nearby to pay a fine and unlock the chest so you can get your stuff back. 

giphy.gif

Me waiting patiently for a release of 0.616 so we can get an SE version

In the mean time is SLS aware of Estrus events? My P.C. got grabbed by some tentacles for a friendly rub and the SLSO widget seemed to tick up in line with the bonus enjoyment from SLS corruption but after event the orgasms weren't registered?

6 hours ago, tamai said:

I think you may of left debug notifactions in the latest versions it is spamming at least for me: oral, anal, vaginal numbers, it only shows up during sex when sex commplusion is enabled 

Are you sure debug mode is off in the settings menu?