On the latest beta patch available I am having 2 issues, not sure if anyone else has reported:

1. Creature scenes making male human near orgasm sound from start. I'm using SLSO and STA, and a few different voice related mods.

2. SLIF breast inflation doesn't seem to register in SLIF and getting breast inflation otherwise (super huge breasts that I can't figure out how to disable). Anyone else experienced this and have a recommended fix?

Edit: The new SLSO feature is fantastic BTW nice work, are you planning on adding different sounds for different animation types? 

9 minutes ago, RMCW said:

Creature scenes making male human near orgasm sound from start. I'm using SLSO and STA, and a few different voice related mods.

Yea. I've noticed this. 

Meant to fix it. Thanks for the reminder. 

10 minutes ago, RMCW said:

SLIF breast inflation doesn't seem to register in SLIF and getting breast inflation otherwise (super huge breasts that I can't figure out how to disable). Anyone else experienced this and have a recommended fix?

This one I'm not sure. Have you consumed any 'Mysterious Potions' lately? All scaling in SLS goes through SLIF. I don't do scaling any other way. But the inflation potion doesn't use SLIF_breastNode. Instead it uses a combination of morphs to give, what I think, is better, fuller looking breasts. Instead of the banana boobs that using the node provides. There's another option in SLIF to switch display between nodes and morphs. Also check out the SLIF max scale settings in SLS on the settings page. The settings say ' breast node' but the inflation potion uses that value to calculate equivalent morphs. You might have to wait an hour or two before it updates. If it is the inflation potion then your scaling should return to normal within a day or two anyway. 

Do a search for '_SLS_: _SLS_InflatePotion: ScaleMod:' in your logs. 

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Have you consumed any 'Mysterious Potions' lately?

I have probably been force fed one of those by the sounds haha. OK I'll keep that in mind, probably a little confused because I didn't have breasts in SLIF and they were getting enlarged, but if it is morphs external to that it is likely working correctly and I just haven't had breast inflation potion.

If this is the case Mysterious Potions are a bit too extreme my particular body (it's a custom BHUNP body). A way to tone down the morphs would be nice but not essential.

3 hours ago, RMCW said:

On the latest beta patch available I am having 2 issues, not sure if anyone else has reported:

1. Creature scenes making male human near orgasm sound from start. I'm using SLSO and STA, and a few different voice related mods.

whaaaa? 
I m trying to fix this for a while now. Thought its a problem with Sexlab Extra Voices lol :D
Creatures always use my Male Voice Slot 11 from the start. 

questions/suggestions:

- would it be possible (or is it planned) to add the voiced comments to the bandits too? I really love them on the guards!

- would it be possible to add a chance for a guard approaching the PC even when it has done nothing wrong (like "I dont like your face, get over here")? 
Might be something like this is already implemented and I did not notice it. 

- maybe make the guards react badly when the PC stands around them for too long or bumps into them? (same thing, might have lost track of features already implemented, sorrrayyy :D) 

I just run so many tests right now I lost track of my own findings :( 

have run into 3 issues 

tested on multiple new games. was deciding on which follower framework i like best (personal taste testing) so tried with each of them (AFT, IAFT, EFF, NFF),

this makes it confirmed happening to me across 5 new games now.

1 - guard behavior settings not changable after setting is AS-LAL cell. the guards react the same as set in the AS-LAL cell (initial settings)

and do not honor changes made later in the MCM.  (drawn weapon, equipped weapon, equipped armor etc.)

2 - minor - with beta 6.09 cannot fast travel properly with map mechanics turned on.  after exiting a dungeon (or other location) with map mechanics

turned on fast travel is unavailable (and yes i have a map and compass) until have moved far enough away from wherever i just came out of (whether

leaving a dungeon, town, city, dwelling, or shop).   after moving far enough it does become available again every time, but the amount i have to move

varies each time.  one time after leaving Grey Pine Good (general trader in Falkreath) it turned back on half way to the Jarl's Longhouse, the next time

leaving the same shop i walked to Jarl's Longhouse (did not enter) then to within easy visual sight of Rorikstead before it was available again.

it does always become available again but the distance i have to move varies each time i exit a location (or it sure seems to).

turning map mechanics off does allow fast travel back again instantly though so i do have a work around for if i need it to work,

3 - occurs with both 6.02 and the 6.09 beta (and last game did not occur but that was upgraded midgame to the 6.02 version)

Enforcers are eating follower armor.   approaching any town the enforcer runs up and does a search (inspection) and follower gear

is gone afterwards (not in follower inventory, player inventory, confiscated goods, of the containers in the other cell (had to look up 

which cell in the forums from when someone else had a similar problem a while back).   occurs with Bikini License but nor with Armor

License.  does not matter if License is set to Player Centric or Party Wide.  would not care if the armor was recoverable (other than thru 

console).

edit - does not occur with Armor License, and also does not occur if follower wearing Bikini armor and i have a Bikini Armor License.

does occur if follower wearing Bikini Armor but i do not have Bikini Armor License.

just figured to report in case someone else has the same issues

and a big THANK YOU again for the great mod

16 hours ago, RMCW said:

SLIF breast inflation doesn't seem to register in SLIF and getting breast inflation otherwise (super huge breasts that I can't figure out how to disable). Anyone else experienced this and have a recommended fix?

I was using the latest stable version (602) of SLS together with Skyrim SE and SLIF/ RNAD for SE.

I had a very weird bug I was able to trace back to SLS, but since it was all SE I thought nothing of it and didn't report it.

Basically enabling the belly scaling from SLS was working fine at the start. But then the belly size started to "stack up" resulting in absolutely absurd body morphs that I wasn't able to reset through SLIF.

This followed always the same pattern. It worked for the first few hours, regardless how busy other scaling mods were (FillHerUp, Pregnancy mods). At some point though the belly just started to jump a few sizes and then stayed that way. Sometimes unequipping and requipping fixed the "new" belly back to it's intended value. But after a few minutes the size doubled. And that repeats endlessly till there is nothing left but a distorted belly.

No potions from SLS were consumed.

Only disabling the RND scaling from SLS worked. Disabling other scaling mods didn't help the issue.

Maybe it has something to do with the breast issue.

24 minutes ago, Silvain said:

I was using the latest stable version (602) of SLS together with Skyrim SE and SLIF/ RNAD for SE.

RNAD?

I can't say that I've ever had any problem with the needs belly scaling. And that feature goes way back. Not saying your wrong. I'm just saying. 

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

1 - guard behavior settings not changable after setting is AS-LAL cell. the guards react the same as set in the AS-LAL cell (initial settings)

Sure about this? I've been tinkering with guard behaviors the last few days and couldn't say I've noticed any issue with the toggles. Just tried 'armor equipped' there and it seems to be working fine. 

Keep in mind some of the behaviors only work in walled towns. I didn't want you to have to take off your armor when passing through a small town for example. 

2 - minor - with beta 6.09 cannot fast travel properly with map mechanics turned on

Hmm ok I'll check it out. I would never notice this as I just don't use fast travel. 

3 - occurs with both 6.02 and the 6.09 beta (and last game did not occur but that was upgraded midgame to the 6.02 version)

Enforcers are eating follower armor.   approaching any town the enforcer runs up and does a search (inspection) and follower gear

is gone afterwards (not in follower inventory, player inventory, confiscated goods, of the containers in the other cell (had to look up 

which cell in the forums from when someone else had a similar problem a while back).   occurs with Bikini License but nor with Armor

License.  does not matter if License is set to Player Centric or Party Wide.  would not care if the armor was recoverable (other than thru 

console).

Can't seem to recreate any issue. If I get stopped by an enforcer they take anything I don't have a licence for. And my followers gets left with what she had equipped. I gave her an ebony armor which she didn't equip and I found it ok in 'recover confiscated items' dialogue. 

Can you provide steps to recreate?

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

RNAD?

I can't say that I've ever had any problem with the needs belly scaling. And that feature goes way back. Not saying your wrong. I'm just saying. 

I mean this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3487

It may just have been something weird on my setup. Maybe it's an SE thing. I never really understood what works with SLIF SE and what doesn't.

But it was something that I was able to trace back to SLS. Disabling the feature made everything weird go away. If I remember correctly that was also the case on a save where the problem already appeared.

My mod list is expansive and I was kind of the only one with this issue. RMCVs issue just reminded me that there was something like this, so I thought it might help to narrow down the problem.

On a side note, as I was searching for the RND link I found RND2. Does someone happen to know if it is compatible with SLS? (Link: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23799)

A bit of a PSA folks. It seems I've stumbled upon a serious-ish undocumented bug in papyrus. 

If a mod RegistersForKey(0)

zero specifically. This probably wouldn't be that unusual. Integers are initialized as 0. So if you do:

Int MyKeyCode

Event OnInit()

RegisterForKey(MyKeyCode)

EndEvent

It would register 0.

Then if any mod comes along and does: Input.TapKey(Whateverkey)

It will create hundreds of OnKeyDown Events in the registered mod. Creating a lot of stacked script instances and eventually stack dumps. Not to talk about noticeable script lag. 

I guess Input.Tapkey() will cause problems with any key but it's definitely the case with using Mouse1. 

I discovered this while creating an 'auto fucker' script for SLSO - pressing mouse1 periodically. Every maybe 0.5 seconds tops. 

I've added checks that the keys in survival aren't being registered for 0. I'll double check STA. And I'm working on adding a check to BiS. I've also mentioned it to Ed for SLSO. 

I don't see this mentioned in the wiki. So just something to keep an eye on for with mods that have hotkeys.....

Pic:

Untitled.jpg.b6eccb74feec7dd305fa1e18f5b95919.jpg

Hey I'm a bit confused by something.

So I have all the short term licenses but whenever I leave or enter a city an enforcer to toll collector always says something along the lines of "that's to heavy for you" and steals my armor.

Why are they doing this? Is there MCM option to disable this?

5 minutes ago, supbro said:

So I have all the short term licenses but whenever I leave or enter a city an enforcer to toll collector always says something along the lines of "that's to heavy for you" and steals my armor.

Are you sure your bikini/armor licence is valid? 

Drop it on the ground and pick it up again. 

Might also be a false positive. They are definitely taking armor?

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

1 Sure about this? I've been tinkering with guard behaviors the last few days and couldn't say I've noticed any issue with the toggles. Just tried 'armor equipped' there and it seems to be working fine. 

Keep in mind some of the behaviors only work in walled towns. I didn't want you to have to take off your armor when passing through a small town for example. 

2 Hmm ok I'll check it out. I would never notice this as I just don't use fast travel. 

3 Can't seem to recreate any issue. If I get stopped by an enforcer they take anything I don't have a licence for. And my followers gets left with what she had equipped. I gave her an ebony armor which she didn't equip and I found it ok in 'recover confiscated items' dialogue. 

Can you provide steps to recreate?

1 = will try changing that behavior again after i get a bit into the game and see if changing the settings for a while then setting them back works.

2 = i don't usually use fast travel either, but after hitting #3 in last game i discovered it when trying to get a specific follower as a steward.

was moving from College of Winterhold to Winstead Manor when i discovered it, and it does at least have an easy workaround. 

3= steps taken to recreate to provide log.

start in AS-LAL cell, used camping in woods with snowberry start (puts outside Helgen), walked to Guardian Stones, used Are You There to summon follower,

walked into Riverwood.  got inspected by Enforcer, with results of lost gear for Follower only (player confiscation worked perfectly).

important settings Player Centric license, Follower will carry keys, follower will not carry contraband.

follower at Guardian Stones

655893480_TESV2020-09-2712-28-57-09.jpg.848692180638a406f6096b9388ce2276.jpg

arrival at Riverwood

501949254_TESV2020-09-2712-30-18-51.jpg.db9c525a29fc1b138ffd7755a1b67a20.jpg

follower after inspection

1632050378_TESV2020-09-2712-30-44-89.jpg.ffb22b7eef51a45cad7aba05a0abfab3.jpg

papyrus log of that run (not sure how much help it will be)

Papyrus.0.log

if this is not helpful i can try a redownload of latest beta and new game again.

thanks again

edit

if no one else is having this trouble, i will figure it is either just Skyrim screwyness of for some reason my system is throwing a fit.

In better news curfew is coming along nicely. The timing mechanics for stop/starting it seem fine. I've got most of the force greets + dialogue + punishments + a bit of an intro done. Needs some polishing and clearing up the debug. Was hoping to post something this weekend but I'm out of time. Got hung up on that RegisterForKey problem. 

Currently you can be sent to the nearest inn, your home (if you're not evicted), a kennel or a 'beggars lair' if the city has one (like Beggar's Row in Riften & The Warrens in Markarth. Are there any other places like this?). Would like to add a prison cell but that'll probably come later. First time you're caught breaking curfew in a day you'll get no punishments but subsequent violations will be punished with the usual tats/drugs/devices/'fine'/bounty/kennel/taking your clothes/confined to town for a day/or they might let you off (just once). Both vanilla guards and enforcers respond to curfew breakers to make things interesting (and harder to avoid). Oh and 'gate curfew' and 'town curfew' are two separate things so you can set the gates to close earlier than town, potentially trapping you inside. 

So, so far I've got: 

- Added a town curfew system. Women are not allowed to wander the streets after hours without a curfew licence or whore licence (whore licence not implemented yet). Includes cities and towns. If you're caught then depending on circumstances and random choice you'll be taken to your home, taken to the inn, sent to the kennel or taken to a vanilla beggars cave (There's only 2 - The Warrens in Markarth or Beggar's Row in Riften). If you're caught out again that night you'll be punished (the usual - tats, drugs/cum, devices, 'fine', bounty, kennel, your clothes, confined to town etc) and taken back. Note that there are technically two curfews now. A gate curfew and a town curfew. So you can have the gates close early and then have town curfew kick in later to first trap you in town and then catch you later for town curfew. 
- Added orgasm fatigue. Set the number of orgasms you can have per day before it starts to add fatigue in the form of decreased magicka & stamina pools. Includes orgasms from devious devices. You lose 10% of your max stamina/magicka per orgasm above the threshold. Now you can almost literally cum your brains out. Try not to ok? Maybe a chastity belt would help? No plugs though! When you sleep you recover by 'Orgasms Recovered Per Hour' in the menu. If sleep deprivation is enabled then this value is multiplied by the sleep penalty. Making recovery in bad conditions slower. 
- Added 'compulsive sex' for SLSO. If your character is off her tits on skooma or highly aroused when sex begins then your character may automatically start fucking without your input, consensual or not. This will be a lot more obvious with the new sex sounds in STA. 
- Major overhaul of the code behind tolls. Old code was functional but messy & confusing AF and hard to modify/maintain. Most functions now centralized into TollUtil. This was a complete PITA and I'd be surprised if there WASN'T bugs. But this has allowed me to:
- Added a little something for people running Immersive Fashion around tolls. Needs YPS tweak V1.2. Spoilers:      involves gate guards & hairy pussies. That's probably giving too much away
- Added some comments for Npcs this time. Added over 30 comments for MaleNord, MaleBrute and FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander (Last two are reused comments from guards). Added a toggle for Npc comments. Even Jarl Balgruuf might compliment you on your lovely bum now!
- Added proximity pushes for men & guards because they aren't pushy enough already. Added a cooldown option.
- Added a couple more comments for MaleGuard, FemaleNord & MaleNordCommander.
- Added a pink visual effect when jiggles applies. Might be annoying, so there's a toggle. Obviously.
- Fixed some conditions on MaleNordCommander that allowed playing comments on non guards. 
- Added tracking of your BiS dirtyness for comments etc.
- Added 'RevokeLicence' to the API.
- Changed the kennel event in the API to reflect the addition of the other kennels. Also fixed the related kennel guard punishment which can now trigger in any city. 
- Fixed kennel lighting.
- Fixed Jiggles mcm toggle and jiggles spell was not applying the buy/sell price perk. Also moved it to the sex menu.
- Magic collar - Added compatibility with Submissive Lola.
- Fixed - you must now make the toll guard cum to successfully pay the toll.
- Fixed daydreaming oddness with nirnroot (visible but not harvestable). Existing nirnroot with the issue will need to respawn before being fixed (cell reset).
- Changed gag begging to require you to kneel via the wheel instead of sneaking for compatibility. Also made serveral fixes for gagged begging. Still need a better kneeling animation though.
- Added teleport to kennel to the debug menu.
- Added a way for you to forbid certain Npcs from the escort scan via json 'ForbiddenEscorts.json'. Added all DCL followers to this list.
- Restored the option to assign a hotkey to open your mouth.
- Fixed dialogue conditions for buying a home when property licence is disabled.
- Added additional checks to guard behaviors. Specifically DHLPsuspend and Player AI package = none.
- Fixed some bugs in bikini distribution and added count for missing armors. 
- Probable fix for begging for clothes sometimes being missing. Also added conditions on begging for boots (must have none or at least must not be wearing any for MWA).
- Fixed magic collar was applying the non collar curse with player centric licence system.
- Fixed inflation potion could be equipped even when toggled off. 
- Expanded magic curse for followers support to 10 followers max.
- Fixed ModEnjoyment() for SLSO 1.6.6.
- Fixed initial guard behavior warning for doing drugs had no force greet package on the alias stack. How'd this go unnoticed for so long? 
- Sleeping on the ground - Changed punishment outcome to send you to vanilla prison if POP is not installed instead of adding a bounty which was causing guards to go mental with bloodlust (vanilla Skyrim behavior). Also swap heavy bondage for 3 other devices before sending to prison so you can actually use the bed. 

That's on top of 0.610 posted a few pages back. 

33 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Currently you can be sent to the nearest inn, your home (if you're not evicted), a kennel or a 'beggars lair' if the city has one (like Beggar's Row in Riften & The Warrens in Markarth. Are there any other places like this?).

In Windhelm, the New Gnisis Cornerclub isn't much more than a beggar's lair.  Like The Warrens, it has no unowned places to sleep (if that's the intent, to not compete with the kennel). 

13 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

In Windhelm, the New Gnisis Cornerclub isn't much more than a beggar's lair.  Like The Warrens, it has no unowned places to sleep (if that's the intent, to not compete with the kennel). 

Yea. You'd have to at least be able to sleep on the ground there. Doesn't work. I dunno maybe I could add a pile of hay or something see what happens. 

8 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

Some more beta please? ?

I would not subject you to my version. Pop up messages every where. 

I am having an issue with tolls.  I pay my toll when I enter the city, but when I try to leave it says "toll already paid."  Talking to the toll collector doesn't have anything special, he just tells me to use the box.  However, when I leave I get the "the guards will noticed that I left" message and will be punished when I return to town.  Is there something I am missing in order to "properly" leave a city?

20 minutes ago, setokiaba said:

I am having an issue with tolls.  I pay my toll when I enter the city, but when I try to leave it says "toll already paid."  Talking to the toll collector doesn't have anything special, he just tells me to use the box.  However, when I leave I get the "the guards will noticed that I left" message and will be punished when I return to town.  Is there something I am missing in order to "properly" leave a city?

You don't pay the toll to enter the city, only to exit.  You are probably causing scripting issues by paying the toll then running off to do other stuff as the game expects you to leave immediately after the toll is payed.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

So, so far I've got: 

- Added a town curfew system. Women are not allowed to wander the streets after hours without a curfew licence or whore licence (whore licence not implemented yet). Includes cities and towns. If you're caught then depending on circumstances and random choice you'll be taken to your home, taken to the inn, sent to the kennel or taken to a vanilla beggars cave (There's only 2 - The Warrens in Markarth or Beggar's Row in Riften). If you're caught out again that night you'll be punished (the usual - tats, drugs/cum, devices, 'fine', bounty, kennel, your clothes, confined to town etc) and taken back. Note that there are technically two curfews now. A gate curfew and a town curfew. So you can have the gates close early and then have town curfew kick in later to first trap you in town and then catch you later for town curfew. 

These seem like great additions and something that will further encourage use of the the simply knock integration/voluntary kennel use/actually paying for an inn to make sure the PC isn't breaking curfew.  Also gives teeth to property licenses if your player home is how you would normally avoid breaking curfew.

A few ideas to share:

Additional punishment option

- as a tie-in to the idea that a whore license exists (and may actually exist down the road), perhaps one of the punishments for breaking curfew could be for the PC to be forced into prostituting herself with the money she would otherwise earn instead paying for an arbitrary fine.  Implication here being that if the PC was walking around breaking curfew, she's assumed to be attempting to prostitute herself without giving the city her cut (via license).  So the guards may solicit a random passerby or "hire" the PC themselves to pay off her fine before taking her back.

Simplified guard evasion

- one other idea would be to offer a means of simplifying "hiding" from the guards for the purposes of breaking curfew or toll evasion. 

If I recall correctly I think the mod currently checks item keywords to try to figure out how concealing a set of gear is, and mods the guard's detection based on that.  With mod added armors and graphical replacers, I think often these keywords may no longer line up with the intended purpose of representing a person trying to remain anonymous (classic baggy cloak and low cowl for example).  

One idea would be add a bulky cloak with cowl to the game (possibly sold at vendors similar to how map and compass are) that when equipped acts as a flag to SLS that the player is attempting to evade guards for whatever reason.  This cloak being equipped could fulfill all the requirements of being fully covered, and also act as a flag for the mod to know the player was attempting to hide as opposed to say wearing slutty caster gear that happens to have keywords for hood and robe but doesn't actually offer any coverage.  Alternatively, perhaps the player could flag a particularly item as being covering using the MCM menu, and have it act the same as the cloak for the purposes of the mod.

Reason I suggest the above:

• to make it easier to know if you are actually wearing something that offers coverage (and have it be visually reinforced)
  • if SLS *knows* the player is intentionally evading guards/enforcers by virtue of having the item intended for that purpose equipped, the mod could react accordingly when they are caught.  A guard that catches a rule breaker that isn't attempting to hide may react differently to one who catches someone who has been doing their best to evade detection and is using tools specifically intended for that purpose.  I think there could be some cool possibilities for more detailed dialogue/consequences if SLS can make that distinction and players could opt-in by equipping the specific item or not.

4 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

You don't pay the toll to enter the city, only to exit.  You are probably causing scripting issues by paying the toll then running off to do other stuff as the game expects you to leave immediately after the toll is payed.

So while that would make sense, how come when I enter a city I see a message saying "The guards are expecting you to pay the toll now?"

5 minutes ago, setokiaba said:

So while that would make sense, how come when I enter a city I see a message saying "The guards are expecting you to pay the toll now?"

It's notifying you that if you leave the city without paying the toll you will be punished.  It's not very well phrased and the confusion is understandable.