4 hours ago, Bane Master said:

The only way I ever found to do it was....

If MyRef.GetFormID() > 0xFF000000

;It's a Temp Ref

EndIf

Hmm. Not quite it seems:

Debug.Messagebox("0xFEFFFFFD: " + 0xFEFFFFFD +"\n0xFEFFFFFE: " + 0xFEFFFFFE + "\n0xFEFFFFFF: " + 0xFEFFFFFF + "\n\n0xFF000000: " + 0xFF000000 + "\n0xFF000001: " + 0xFF000001 + "\n0xFFFFFFFE: " + 0xFEFFFFFE + "\n0xFFFFFFFF: " + 0xFFFFFFFF)

Hmm.jpg.8ab63fdb65f4102b507b27c65c0513c0.jpg

Probably the problem. From the CK Wiki: As the FormID is intended to be a 32-bit unsigned integer and Papyrus uses signed integers, this function is not reliable for forms from higher-ordered mods. Specifically, any FormID with the MSB set (load order 0x80 and above) will fail to return a valid object.

That's for GetForm but I suppose it's the same. 

I'll just parse the string. Not like this is going to be called very regularly anyway. 

Edit: Nevermind. I had actually already created a way to get the the load order index for a form for the GetActorPackage spell but forgot all about it:

If Math.RightShift(Math.LogicalAnd(ObjRef.GetFormID(), 0xFF000000), 24) == 255
	; Is Temp Ref
EndIf

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If Math.RightShift(Math.LogicalAnd(ObjRef.GetFormID(), 0xFF000000), 24) == 255 ; Is Temp Ref EndIf

You can skip the shift:

If Math.LogicalAnd(objRef.GetFormID(), 0xFF000000) == 0xFF000000 ; is quite sufficient.

In the original suggestion above, the mask is redundant, due to the shift obliterating those bits anyway.

28 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

BTW I'm looking at adding the DF follower add thing. What version of DF would you say to check for before calling it?

It looks like 2.07?

2.07 has a mod event, but if you look it has a "Doh!" moment in it. It has an Actor parameter rather than Form, and I've no idea what happens with that.

In 2.10 I cleaned it up to use Form, though if the 2.07 version works ... well ... lucky!

anyone know where I'm supposed to get the version of papyrus that actually works with LE edition so that annoying message will stop popping up saying you need a newer version.  I went to the Nexus and download version 3.3 "https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705?tab=files&file_id=1000220820&nmm=1" through the Community Edition Nexus Mod Manager but i still keeps saying I need a newer version.  Version V0.579 is the last one I can use without it giving me that message.

1 hour ago, Shion11 said:

is corruption points disabled unless i have something enabled somewhere else?

Do you have SLSO?

Is 'use separate orgasms' enabled?

1 hour ago, SkyTem said:

anyone know where I'm supposed to get the version of papyrus that actually works with LE edition so that annoying message will stop popping up saying you need a newer version.  I went to the Nexus and download version 3.3 "https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705?tab=files&file_id=1000220820&nmm=1" through the Community Edition Nexus Mod Manager but i still keeps saying I need a newer version.  Version V0.579 is the last one I can use without it giving me that message.

3.3 is the latest version. 

It's probably not that you don't have the new version but some other mod is overwriting it with an older version. 

/rant

Honestly considering murdering modders that include PapyrusUtil. I think the judge will go easy on me.

I can plead insanity :bawling:

- Added follower licence style option. Choose between player only and party wide licence systems. Player only - Licences affect mainly the player only. Followers can carry any equipped weapons/armors. Party wide - Licences affect followers pretty much the same as you. Anything you don't have a licence for they can't have meaning you can both end up naked and defenseless. 

From the latest update this is extremely my jam and I didn't think you'd actually go back and implement that into the mod, I'd been using the honor system with my followers up to this point.

@Monoman1 So... stash tracking and exceptions seems to eliminate stealing on known, exempted containers? Do I have that right? Testing says yes, but it's Skyrim. If so, I deeply appreciate your essentially removing Hunterborn as a req, as it only ever skewed my in-game economy and was extremely difficult to calculate for. The idea that I can now take over Embershard Mine and use its containers as my own is fantastic, assuming I can beat the bandits inside...

8 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Is it possible something in SLS is blocking widgets? Like A Matter of Time and Widget Mod

It's possible. I changed the way the compass is hidden from making it transparent to disabling it in the ini. 

If for some reason the widget mod was to work based off of 'bShowCompass' then probably. 

If you turn off 'compass mechanics' do they come back?

Edit: I use AMOT. AMOT doesn't seem to be affected. It looks like this way doesn't play nice with Less Intrusive Hud though. The compass keeps flickering on and off for me :(

Can't understand why it's flickering on and off though. SLS just toggles it once and that's it. It doesn't keep checking and toggling as that would be a waste of resources. Which leads me to believe that LIH is a bit shit really.

Edit2: For the record. Moving the compass off screen is no better than setting it transparent as your hud mod will move it back on game load. So it suffers the same problem as transparency. 

4 hours ago, ttpt said:

From the latest update this is extremely my jam and I didn't think you'd actually go back and implement that into the mod, I'd been using the honor system with my followers up to this point.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be to implement. Party wide licence is the way the mod used to work. 

4 hours ago, Shion11 said:

i do have the latest slso, and everything on the related section on the menu is normal, except the corruption points, and i don't know how/what to fondle to get said points

If 'Use separate orgasms' is enabled (in the SEXLAB mcm) then any player orgasms in a creature scene should increase it. Or swallowing creature cum.

2 hours ago, SkyAddiction said:

@Monoman1 So... stash tracking and exceptions seems to eliminate stealing on known, exempted containers? Do I have that right? Testing says yes, but it's Skyrim. If so, I deeply appreciate your essentially removing Hunterborn as a req, as it only ever skewed my in-game economy and was extremely difficult to calculate for. The idea that I can now take over Embershard Mine and use its containers as my own is fantastic, assuming I can beat the bandits inside...

Yes. You can disable the entire system now or just add a container as an exception to the rule. 

Right. Fuck it. Added an option to change the method for hiding the compass between:

Transparency - which is the old method and

Ini disable - which is the new one some people are having problems with.

Or both if you'd like. 

Choose for yourself what works. 

Also uploaded an updated version of the mouth open scripts for SLSO 1.6.2.