This is probably one of the best mods out there.  I've had no problems with it whatsoever.  I have many mods and so far *fingers crossed* no incompatibility.  It feels very complete, and is a necessity for anyone!  However I do have some small suggestion that I think would be fun.

-  Ability to bribe enforcers(say 200 gold  or...) and they will ignore you for an hour so.  I was doing a quest an enforcer sent me back to whiterun since I escaped through the sewers mod.  Would be nice to pay a fine to stay in the area for a bit longer or run away.  Would need a maximum amount of bribes before being forced back to the city to prevent rich/high players from using it too much.

- Have the toll collectors tell you there's a deposit box for paying the toll.  I actually spent 45 minutes trying to get out of the city before looking it up here on the forums LOL I did not see it... Maybe give player a dialog with "I'm ready to pay the toll" to which he replies "The deposit box is over near the gate, if you haven't paid yet be off with you."

- Option to disable ass slapping for women NPCs

Cheers

25 minutes ago, creationkit123 said:

Ability to bribe enforcers(say 200 gold  or...) and they will ignore you for an hour so.

Money? Surely, trying to bribe an enforcer is a serious crime?

But if you put it nicely...

Cupcake: "Excuse me sir. Do you have any wise masculine advice on how I should spend my day?"

Enforcer: "Stop your silly questions Cupcake, I've got something better you can do with your mouth."

Cupcake: "Oh yes sir, I can't wait!" OR <hits open mouth key>

Enforcer pulls his pants back up and walks away happy as Cupcake brushes the dirt off her knees.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Money? Surely, trying to bribe an enforcer is a serious crime?

But if you put it nicely...

Cupcake: "Excuse me sir. Do you have any wise masculine advice on how I should spend my day?"

Enforcer: "Stop your silly questions Cupcake, I've got something better you can do with your mouth."

Cupcake: "Oh yes sir, I can't wait!" OR <hits open mouth key>

Enforcer pulls his pants back up and walks away happy as Cupcake brushes the dirt off her knees.

like the idea, but would it work better with the chance (about 30%) he does his job anyway??

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

That's your solution for everything! :P

Joking aside, this might be a bit easy though? But I suppose I could do random results. Guard accepts bribe. Rejects bribe. Or both accepts bribe and rejects bribe (gets a nice blowjob and takes your stuff anyway)

6 hours ago, creationkit123 said:

Option to disable ass slapping for women NPCs

You can disable women for proximity spanks in the menu. Probably not for bump spanks though but they're much easier to avoid. 

6 hours ago, creationkit123 said:

- Have the toll collectors tell you there's a deposit box for paying the toll.  I actually spent 45 minutes trying to get out of the city before looking it up here on the forums LOL I did not see it... Maybe give player a dialog with "I'm ready to pay the toll" to which he replies "The deposit box is over near the gate, if you haven't paid yet be off with you."

Mmm yea. Keep meaning to do something like that. 

13 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Brand new set of armor too! ?

Are you sure that bikini is regulation size? The guys would have to investigate ;)

47 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

Does BaS Tweaked happen to be compatible with SE

I don't believe so because of the SKSE plugin. 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

and how much trouble occurs if you do update it after survivals update?

Should be no trouble. 

39 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't believe so because of the SKSE plugin. 

Should be no trouble. 

Dang, cause I had a slightly older version of survival with the nexus version of BaS Tweaked and was working somehow (like cleaning off stuff) but redid/updated alot of stuff (have survivals newest SE version and BaS Tweaked 2020 from LL and now for some reason is having issues. Not sure how I got it running before

also noticed that in my switches BaS doesn't show under interfaces in the MCM, and wanted to know if that deliberately changed or maybe something went wrong on my end

1 hour ago, Mr. Wick said:

Dang, cause I had a slightly older version of survival with the nexus version of BaS Tweaked and was working somehow (like cleaning off stuff) but redid/updated alot of stuff (have survivals newest SE version and BaS Tweaked 2020 from LL and now for some reason is having issues. Not sure how I got it running before

also noticed that in my switches BaS doesn't show under interfaces in the MCM, and wanted to know if that deliberately changed or maybe something went wrong on my end

I'm afraid I'm not going to be a lot of use when it comes to SE as I just don't use it. 

Technically I think the SKSE plugin is used to detect water, so actually much of the rest of the mod will work. But without water detection.....

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm afraid I'm not going to be a lot of use when it comes to SE as I just don't use it. 

Technically I think the SKSE plugin is used to detect water, so actually much of the rest of the mod will work. But without water detection.....

So what exactly about the SKSE plugin makes it no good, is it potentially fixable, if I can do something about it.

or maybe someone already fixed BaS Tweaked for survival SE, let me know, would appreciate it.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

So what exactly about the SKSE plugin makes it no good, is it potentially fixable, if I can do something about it.

or maybe someone already fixed BaS Tweaked for survival SE, let me know, would appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about SKSE plugins. 

Given all the other SKSE mods that were converted I'd imagine it is fixable though it's funny it hasn't happened by now. 

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That's your solution for everything! :P

Joking aside, this might be a bit easy though? But I suppose I could do random results. Guard accepts bribe. Rejects bribe. Or both accepts bribe and rejects bribe (gets a nice blowjob and takes your stuff anyway)

I'd venture the guard would always accept the blowjob. Always! It's just what makes sense to them.

Whether you get away with your stuff in return is the debatable bit.

57 minutes ago, Lute said:

When you've completed it, would you mind sharing the Open Cities compatibility patch?

Sure, if @Monoman1 isn't against it, why not.
In any case, it will take a day or two, because i made it for SSE, so i need to backport it to LE, and i want to test it more thoroughly before i do so.

8 hours ago, chipstick said:

I'd venture the guard would always accept the blowjob. Always! It's just what makes sense to them.

Whether you get away with your stuff in return is the debatable bit.

Hmm I dunno. These guys are assholes. I'm sure they'd love the chance to put an uppity woman in her place just as much. 

Under  your recommended mods, you have Unpaused Menus linked to the SSE version. LE version is at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83379

And a suggestion, if it's possible for pickpocketing sleeping NPC's, if there is a way to be able to get away from the NPC and not get punished as they are waking up after a failed pickpocket attempt. NPCs are sleeping and if you try and pickpocket but to fail and pickpocket, would be a bit a bit more immersive that a NPC that while they may be away someone is pickpocket them, they might still be to groggy to recognize who is trying to pickpocket them if you get away and get hidden or enough distance fast enough. Not always groggy after waking up but a chance to be letting you get away instead of getting punishments. Don't know if this would be feasible.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm I dunno. These guys are assholes. I'm sure they'd love the chance to put an uppity woman in her place just as much. 

I reckon getting a lady on her knees to publicly worship your privates would be a thoroughly assholey move! And thoroughly chastening for the poor lady on the receiving end. Particularly if they don't even let her off the hook after.

Come to think of it, swallowing or spitting may influence whether she gets to keep her stuff...?

Folks, help me out. The other day I stumbled upon a new type of shelter I could craft that I'd never seen before. I think it was made out of campfire branches and some other stuff. It was just a very basic shelter, leaves and branches etc. And I thought, that's cool. Must add it to sleep deprivation. 

But I'm damned if I can find it now. Am I high? Did I imagine it? Anyone know what I'm talking about or what the name of it is or is it even from campfire?

3 hours ago, Majin Buu said:

And a suggestion, if it's possible for pickpocketing sleeping NPC's, if there is a way to be able to get away from the NPC and not get punished as they are waking up after a failed pickpocket attempt. NPCs are sleeping and if you try and pickpocket but to fail and pickpocket, would be a bit a bit more immersive that a NPC that while they may be away someone is pickpocket them, they might still be to groggy to recognize who is trying to pickpocket them if you get away and get hidden or enough distance fast enough. Not always groggy after waking up but a chance to be letting you get away instead of getting punishments. Don't know if this would be feasible.

There IS something about pickpocketing a sleeping Npc that doesn't really.... flow. They take too long to get up to initiate dialogue. You could be long gone by the time they get up. Bugs me a little but not sure what to do about it right now. 

2 hours ago, chipstick said:

Come to think of it, swallowing or spitting may influence whether she gets to keep her stuff...?

Perhaps. We shall see. 

5 minutes ago, Saber2th said:

I'm not sure if it's due to this mod, but when ever I get a bounty, I can't initiate dialogue with guards. They only say the usual "Wait... I know you" when I try to talk with them to clear my bounty.

Not survival. 

Read here and the few following posts https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2895509

Has anyone else experienced quartermasters and toll gate guards going missing?  So far the only city where I have both where they should be is Whiterun, all other major holds are missing either the gate guards, the quartermaster, or both.  

I don't have anything installed that would overwrite their behavior except possibly Wet and Cold, which was not an issue in earlier versions.