2 hours ago, PikaKen said:

Hi, are there any plans for Ed86's hentai pregnancy's cum inflation to contribute for cum addiction? ?

No plans currently

46 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I have Spank that ass but it wasn't enabled in the interface menu. So I clicked the box and it says that it can't find Spank That Ass.esp.esp. Must be a mistake?

Doh!

Try this please: SLS_Mcm.pex

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas/guesses as to why the Bikini Armors are not being recognized by the mod, I've tried method #2 in the support page and the "ready made version" for just stock mod but it still isnt working (curse still applied and guard removes normal armor) properly? All the other licenses work normally too. 

I left Solitude without paying a toll and was later caught and weapon license was taken. I updated to latest SL Survival and now I can't buy a license. I'm using Default License mode. The guy keeps saying Too bad, come in the morning. I tried setting "blocking" to 0 and disabling and re-enabling, but I still cant buy a license. Also tried clearing forms in the setting.

8 minutes ago, blandu said:

I left Solitude without paying a toll and was later caught and weapon license was taken. I updated to latest SL Survival and now I can't buy a license. I'm using Default License mode. The guy keeps saying Too bad, come in the morning. I tried setting "blocking" to 0 and disabling and re-enabling, but I still cant buy a license. Also tried clearing forms in the setting.

Did you try waiting till morning? He only sells licenses in normal business hours. 

12 hours ago, Jalko45 said:

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas/guesses as to why the Bikini Armors are not being recognized by the mod, I've tried method #2 in the support page and the "ready made version" for just stock mod but it still isnt working (curse still applied and guard removes normal armor) properly? All the other licenses work normally too. 

2 possible problems.

1. Another mod is overriding the armor records and removing the keyword. Load your complete load order in TesEdit and open the bikini mod. Find an armor that definitely isn't working and click on it. Check the columns. The right most column is the record the game will use. If it hasn't got the keyword then that's why it's not working. 

2. Load the bikini mod after SLS.

3 hours ago, blandu said:

Sorry but I can't find any problems. 

Can you give me the exact dialogue line as there are many regarding the time. 

1. The guy won't deal outside of 8AM to 8PM. 

2. He may have some 'issue' with you buying a licence. But these scenarios are disabled when setting blocking to 0. 

Here's something I noticed ... apparently no lockpick debuff for losing a hand.

Suggest:

debuff = -25 for one hand, -50 if also gagged

debuff = -75 if both hands, -100 if also gagged

In the both hands case, you need at least 76 skill to still be able to pick, and it will still be quite hard.

If your skill is zero, you should instantly back-out of the pick screen (try with SLD if you want to check).

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Please explain!

My items were already getting stolen, so what does this change mean?

I'm sure Monoman1 could give a better explanation but before the latest release of SLS there was an issue with the way item stashes were recognized with respect to backpack containers - this has been resolved on the SLS side and the patch updated to support those changes. 

That being said if things were being stolen from your abandoned BC packs already then you'll see no change ?

2 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Please explain!

My items were already getting stolen, so what does this change mean?

The old stash system wasn't designed for mobile containers. Every time you'd move the stash and interact with it it had a chance to accumulate people who knew where it was. More people that know about it = more stuff stolen per tick. Meaning your entire pack could be cleaned out in a single go. Which doesn't make sense for backpacks. If your dropped your pack in front of Balgruff in Whiterun and he knew about and then moved your pack and dropped it in Riften then Balgruff would still keep stealing stuff from it.

Now the system will adjust every time you pick up your pack and put it down. Resetting who knows about it and also the conditions - in a town, in the wild, near a road etc. 

Plus the licence system will search your equipped pack now. 

Edit: And of course backpacks won't be stolen from while you are wearing them + added a distance check that you're not close by. 

I've been trying to get a horse to be my friend, but no luck.  After numerous sex events, including every type, the stats never show me getting the horse to cum, even though the animations and arousal widgets show that it did. I have all the creature events turned on.  Is this feature not yet enabled, or am I doing something wrong?  Has anyone been able to get the horse to be a friend and start following you?

An oddity in Ibn (Things in the Dark).

Player house bed seems to provide little to no sleep benefit - though SLS seems happy with it in the pre-sleep dialog.

Some other beds in Ibn work OK. I will look further into it and see if any likely reason comes up.

Loving the new milk fullness feature for sleeping...

I had another thought on how to make it more evil.

If your breasts are totally full when you go to sleep, you are woken up, prematurely, after five hours - if you try to sleep longer than that.

It should be self-evident to DF users what problem that would cause.

That should discourage players from simply sleeping longer to make up for the penalty.

It would be even smarter to calculate at what point breasts fill, and wake the player up then, but that would be bothersome (though possible).

More sleep deprivation nastiness:

For every point that your pregnant belly morph or belly node is set above 1.0, get a 5% penalty to sleep.

More addiction based wake-up events.

Toll gates:

How about an option to set tolls so they are only required for Slaverun towns?

Licenses:

How about an option to set licenses so they are only required in Slaverun towns?

How can I make an actor an actor an SLS amputation healer?

And, OK, this is MWA, but ...

How can I set a blacksmith so they will do repairs?

How can I make an actor a MWA tailor?

Factions, I guess, but which ones?

With the new DD feature, my PC needs to spend a lot of time getting ready for bed. Simply finding six devices to put on is a chore, and you can't carry that sort of thing around without being weighed down terribly. Very good!

Also loving license unlock system. New way is the right way :) 

Still wishing for a way to get those much-needed spanks though.

I've got so accustomed to running into followers that I do it not-stop now.

If you get more followers sometimes you can get them all to spank at once.

I'm thinking that as you are not keen to add it to STA, I could add a way to request DF to spank you.

DF boredom is reduced substantially.

Spanking animation would then play.

Then at the end, I could call an event or something to update the spanks?

Maybe SLS is done now?

Time to rest!

Or perhaps just a few more "kennels" ?

24 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Or perhaps just a few more "kennels" ?

I don't know, kennels are kind of a meh feature. Honestly dog animations are a little boring. 

Now if they started holding more exotic things in kennels... maybe not even tell you ahead of time what might be down there. ?

2 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I tried that, but it didn't work.

Hmm. 

do 'Player.HasPerk xx013E4C' in the console. Where xx is the load order ID of survival. 

If it returns 1 then you have the perk and I have no idea what's wrong but it sounds like a mod conflict. 

54 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

I've been trying to get a horse to be my friend, but no luck.  After numerous sex events, including every type, the stats never show me getting the horse to cum, even though the animations and arousal widgets show that it did. I have all the creature events turned on.  Is this feature not yet enabled, or am I doing something wrong?  Has anyone been able to get the horse to be a friend and start following you?

Do you have SLSO installed?

Is 'Use separate orgasms' enabled in the sexlab Mcm?

Without those the orgasm events won't be sent. 

23 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

OK, this is MWA, but ...

Tailors: _MWA_TailorFaction

Smiths: vanilla jobBlacksmith faction

Priests is a formlist in SLS because the vanilla faction is a bit crap (there's only 3 npcs in it): _SLS_AmpPriests

I'm new to this mod so I an not sure how some things really work yet before I go further. I played with the old version a few days and enjoy it alot with all the options you give to adapt to our individual gameplay so thanks. It takes awhile to learn it all to fit my gameplay style like cursed loot did but its so worth it once you do.

I was happy you decided to support the  EDS mod which sparked my interest in trying your mod. My problem is with the cum supply food/drink with the mod. it works fine with Ineed but I cant seem to get it working with EDS. I've tried switching their load orders, turn up the food and drink in both mods MCM and nothing effects it. Was wondering if since its a new supported mod if that part made it in?

1 hour ago, kamilloxo said:

Hi I am having issues with the Bikini curse. I cant get any Bikini experience because the mod detects Bikini armors as non Bikini ones. I have disabled the Bikini curse but it is still active so that I cannot get any Bikini experience

Here is what ya do. ?

Step One

Goto the Sexlab Survival MCM menu to the Licences page and find the Bikini Licence section. There you will see the "Curse Triggered By:" value. If it is your boots, they probably aren't meeting the heel requirement. If you have SLAX you can add the Heel keyword in the SLAX MCM. Otherwise you need boots that have heels. if it is a bikini item you need to check the keywords in TES5Edit (instructions to follow)

Spoiler

STEP01.thumb.jpg.41208a77b5114e292904409507b28faa.jpg

Checking Keywords in TES5Edit

Open TES5Edit and let it run all available mods by just hitting "OK"

Spoiler

step02.thumb.jpg.33df380f60de1418ca33b72eef56195e.jpg

Once it is finished loading everything scroll down to find The Amazing World of Bikini Armors

Spoiler

step03.thumb.jpg.a9dbabacd272fe41fc03054c7ac8ad25.jpg

And click the expand radial button to the right of the ESP number (Shown here as [1B] yours will likely be a different number)

once that is done click the radial button next to Armor

Spoiler

step04.thumb.jpg.10608d36e1b095f831ac82829c242583.jpg

This will expand the list of armors from this mod, scroll down to find the item that is triggering the Bikini Curse. Click on it and note on the right side of the screen at the top all the Mod that are "touching" this record. Shown here is TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor.esp and TAWoBA_ArmorBreak.esp (yours might be different) 

Spoiler

step05.thumb.jpg.28c7d96f5ac38d5c02434f728f5070e7.jpg

Scroll down to the Keywords section. Make sure that the Last esp or last column has the keyword _SLA_BikiniArmor if there is ANY other column to the right of that WITHOUT keyword, then your keyword is being overwritten. 

Spoiler

step06.thumb.jpg.99a702c2613ef7a0a142b1f156580385.jpg

I hope that helps. ?

Oh @Lupine00 you know what would be super duper cool?

If you add the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword to SLAX!

That way armor mods can use SLAX which is an .ESM as a master for adding that keyword instead of SexLab Survival which is only an .esp.

The problem I find with using esp's as masters is if for any reason you need to open it in CK it will lose its master connection. Usually when adding construct-able objects which is like 100 times easier in CK than TES5Edit. 

Also, I was going to start doing some add-on patches for outfit mods to use the Bikini Armor break functionality and I'd like to add the SLS key words to those add-ons but I don't want to make SL Survival a hard dependency for the add-on (in case people who might want to use the add-on don't use SL Survival). That way I could just use SLAX which would just be a dependency for Sexlab arousal which is more reasonable. (Even if they aren't running SLAX the dependency will be fulfilled though the keyword will turn into a NULL reference)

This might also reduce some bug reports that MM1 gets that could be caused by an Armor mod being higher on the priority list than SL Survival. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. 

do 'Player.HasPerk xx013E4C' in the console. Where xx is the load order ID of survival. 

If it returns 1 then you have the perk and I have no idea what's wrong but it sounds like a mod conflict. 

Do you have SLSO installed?

Is 'Use separate orgasms' enabled in the sexlab Mcm?

Without those the orgasm events won't be sent. 

Tailors: _MWA_TailorFaction

Smiths: vanilla jobBlacksmith faction

Priests is a formlist in SLS because the vanilla faction is a bit crap (there's only 3 npcs in it): _SLS_AmpPriests

Yes, I have SLSO installed and activated.  I also have the Sexlab MCM configured to use separate orgasms.  But, I loaded this mod on an ongoing game where my character was 45th level.  I've reused that save through several different mod loads and reloads.  So, to be fair, I am going to start a brand new game featuring Sexlab Survival ver 0.589.  Hopefully that will fix my issues.  Wish me luck!

EDIT: Looks better already.  After only 6+ times fondling a horse, I made a friend.  Not long after that I got the "urge" to be a pony girl. I'm not sure what to do with that yet (go to work for S.L.U.T.S.?), but the mod is definitely progressing.  So the problem was my save not this mod.  Sorry I doubted!