For Bikini License's heel height requirement, what value is it checking?  Is it just the NPC position displacement string in the .nif (like [{"name":"NPC", "pos":[0, 0, 6.0]}] )?

I'm trying to see why DW's leather heels are triggering the curse, when it looks like they should be tall enough.  Though frankly I thought they were working fine earlier.

May I Suggest to added Sprinting and Sneaking Warning to Guard Behavior? ?

I Guess It's Not Polite if woman is Sprinting and Sneaking if Guard Saw That, And Give a Player Warning...

Maybe Guard Can Shackled a Player if Player Still Sprinting or Sneaking Around a town. It's not Feminine.

I Mean, Sprinting (That Cost Stamina). Not Running ?

I was building a house and noticed how thieves stealing from house will make more sense then making it 'the' safest place in skyrim to horde anything you can find at skyrim. It is not that difficult to sneak into someone's house steal some stuff and eat that sweetroll too. obviously it will be 'safer' than anywhere outside the house but not 'impossible' to steal. a miniquest to recover those items. Children (if any) say they saw a ugly man keeping tab on the house.  assign a house curl that will lower chance of thievery , male curl reduce thievery chance a lot more than women and cost more as well.

20 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Sneaking is obviously up to no good, right?

Sprinting... Come on now, a girl's got to hustle sometimes. Can't keep the vegetable stall customers waiting!

Running is hustle ?. but sprinting is more like a Crime Hiding/Avoid something. more likely chased by something, or... Impolite Behavior? 

13 minutes ago, Black714 said:

Running is hustle ?. but sprinting is more like a Crime Hiding/Avoid something. more likely chased by something, or... Impolite Behavior? 

A while back, I made a trivial mod that changes the walk/run/sprint speeds so that walking has a more reasonable speed, and sprinting is a bit less like The Flash.

It's based on Movement Speeds Fixed.

MovementSpeedsReFixed.7z

18 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I believe there are already some tax type mods. 

Tax mods have no penalties for not paying them. I have the "simple taxes" mod installed. Once every 10 days, a messenger comes running and asks for money. Playing with your mod I keep money at home in a safe))) (Shhh... it's a secret!). I don't carry money with me. I tell him I won't pay, I don't have any money. He leaves and that's it. If possible, consider compatibility of your mod with some tax mod to make survival more interesting.

And did you think to add compatibility with the mod "SL Drunk" or "Dangerous nights" - so that attackers not only attacked but also could steal money?

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

A while back, I made a trivial mod that changes the walk/run/sprint speeds so that walking has a more reasonable speed, and sprinting is a bit less like The Flash.

It's based on Movement Speeds Fixed.

MovementSpeedsReFixed.7z 805 B · 0 downloads

I'm Use it Anyway. but a bit unrealistic with Momo Sprint animation.

The Reason I love That Animation that because it's looks good from Behind... ?, Since We Played in 3rd Person View....

5 hours ago, legraf said:

For Bikini License's heel height requirement, what value is it checking?  Is it just the NPC position displacement string in the .nif (like [{"name":"NPC", "pos":[0, 0, 6.0]}] )?

I'm trying to see why DW's leather heels are triggering the curse, when it looks like they should be tall enough.  Though frankly I thought they were working fine earlier.

Yup.

Bool Function HasNioHeels(Actor akTarget)
	Int IsFemale = akTarget.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
	If NiOverride.HasNodeTransformPosition(akTarget, False, IsFemale, "NPC", "internal")
		Float[] Pos = NiOverride.GetNodeTransformPosition(akTarget, false, IsFemale, "NPC", "internal")
		If Pos[2] >= HeelHeightRequired
			Return true
		EndIf
	EndIf
	Return false
EndFunction

Must actually change that a little now that I'm re-reading it. 

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

So, maybe some problems would go away if Monoman set those NPCs to be Unique?

Done. For quartermasters at least. 

4 hours ago, Black714 said:

May I Suggest to added Sprinting and Sneaking Warning to Guard Behavior? ?

I Guess It's Not Polite if woman is Sprinting and Sneaking if Guard Saw That, And Give a Player Warning...

Maybe Guard Can Shackled a Player if Player Still Sprinting or Sneaking Around a town. It's not Feminine.

I Mean, Sprinting (That Cost Stamina). Not Running ?

Mmm. I rarely sprint in town unless I'm running from the guards. And if I'm running from the guards then I'm probably already being chased for something. 

Sneaking.... Not sure about this either. I've already got 'Suspicious Guards' (wish it would extend to shop keepers too) so guards already watch me if I start sneaking. Plus it will cause problems with creature fondling (where you need to be in sneak stance for it to activate).

2 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

I was building a house and noticed how thieves stealing from house will make more sense then making it 'the' safest place in skyrim to horde anything you can find at skyrim. It is not that difficult to sneak into someone's house steal some stuff and eat that sweetroll too. obviously it will be 'safer' than anywhere outside the house but not 'impossible' to steal. a miniquest to recover those items. Children (if any) say they saw a ugly man keeping tab on the house.  assign a house curl that will lower chance of thievery , male curl reduce thievery chance a lot more than women and cost more as well.

This was suggested a few posts up :P

House stealing is on the dev blog. But there it's contingent on you not locking the door. Or paying for better door locks or something like that. 

1 hour ago, Bora said:

Tax mods have no penalties for not paying them. I have the "simple taxes" mod installed. Once every 10 days, a messenger comes running and asks for money. Playing with your mod I keep money at home in a safe))) (Shhh... it's a secret!). I don't carry money with me. I tell him I won't pay, I don't have any money. He leaves and that's it. If possible, consider compatibility of your mod with some tax mod to make survival more interesting.

Mmm, maybe. I kind of feel that there's already enough gold sinks and what's actually needed is more ways to make gold in humiliating or risky ways. 

1 hour ago, Bora said:

And did you think to add compatibility with the mod "SL Drunk" or "Dangerous nights" - so that attackers not only attacked but also could steal money?

I'd imagine it would be a lot easier to add gold stealing to those mods themselves rather than me trying to detect and do it without any dependency. 

6 hours ago, legraf said:

There may be one or two boots that are below 6.0.  They weren't really made to any exact standard of height, just kind of whatever looked right/didn't make it look like you were floating.  I believe the Iron Boots are the shortest at 4.5.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

needed is more ways to make gold

About additional earnings there is a mod: "Jobs of Skyrim". It is boring.  I put mods to work: waitress - "radiant prostitution", bard - "Become a bard" (free bed) and "TDF aggressive prostitution" (dancing). but if you enliven it, it will be just wonderful )))

On 2/10/2020 at 9:59 PM, SunLiving said:

Oh well, just a humble suggestion :)"Map and compass" thing do not play nicely with "Immersive HUD" installed, as both of them use transparency management to hide compass, and with hotkey from iHUD you can always get back your compass. But iHUD is so handy by hiding most of interface when you not heed it :) And to make them play along with peace, instead of all that transparency management in ToggleCompass() i used call to Utility.SetINIBool("bShowCompass:Interface", show). So far, working good :)

Just tried this. 

Does indeed seem to work better. Compass isn't visible briefly on game load now. Will be in the next version. Thanks :)

Edit: Also in is activating those static maps you find around skyrim on tables etc to give you temporary access to map/compass. 

13 minutes ago, Bora said:

About additional earnings there is a mod: "Jobs of Skyrim". It is boring.

Think I have this mod too. It's a bit... unfinished and unbalanced by default. But it's fine for mundane jobs. A lot of the jobs are just too easy though and usually just involved talking to people of activating stuff with no real requirements (Don't need enchanting skill to enchant stuff etc). Not sure what could be done about that. 

I'll leave mundane jobs to other mods. I'm more interested in humiliating/risky jobs like the existing pick pocket handling. 

I Have a Request if you don't Mind...
Since Armored Underwear Have a License....

"Player, As Female Must Wearing a Clothing Underwear...."

Me Personally not use Armored Bikini Mods, But I Use it as Underwear With Some Slot 49 For Panties And 56 For Bra.

For Many Resourses I Used, I Combined it to compatible With Devious Device Mods. 

The Underwear is Including Bra and Panties. Both have an armor and some Mark as Clothing.

I Tried added as Bikini Armor Keyword and it's work.
Enchantment Undwear is Maked as Magic.

I Tried to Remove an Enchanement Effect and Underwear maked as Clothing. But it will make Underwears Useless.

If monoman1 can added some compatibility to the mods, that player must  wearing an underwear as Female (slot 49 and 56). it will be good.

But Bikini Curse Work Differently. That Will Curse Player if Wearing Anything Except Bikini and High Heels.
Or Monoman1 can Added a Different Option That Will Curse a Player if not Wearing Proper Underwear, or guard will give her Permanent Underwear with.... Bonus Inside.... ?

25 minutes ago, Black714 said:

I Have a Request if you don't Mind.

I've a couple of problems with this:

1. Surely the guards want to get you OUT of your underwear? ;)

2. The device hider conflicts heavily with MWA so I don't use it. Plus I personally find the equipping sounds more annoying than the visual clipping it prevents. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Mmm, maybe. I kind of feel that there's already enough gold sinks and what's actually needed is more ways to make gold in humiliating or risky ways. 

What I find I need now, is low cost, high humiliation ways to fulfill addiction needs:

• skooma - too expensive, the only cheap way to get is skooma den whoring, which is ... rubbish
  • milk (can milk self, this one is covered)
  • lactacid - very expensive, no way to get it except being randomly dosed during sex, which is ... odd ... also lack a way to trigger non-consensual sex
  • alcohol - it's not too expensive really
  • cum - mainly haunting the stables
  • pain - just can't get enough spanks!

What's this about? 

In 2.10 I fixed the mod events for adding followers and adding (not removing) resistance so they actually work.

23 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I've a couple of problems with this:

1. Surely the guards want to get you OUT of your underwear? ;)

2. The device hider conflicts heavily with MWA so I don't use it. Plus I personally find the equipping sounds more annoying than the visual clipping it prevents. 

I Mean Player will Get Warning for guard... or they think Player Provoke them... 

The mods I Made it is to avoid device hider, so I'm not use it to...  because it made Devious Device Less Exotic and Erotic 

So we can see Underwear line and straps through Clothing..... It's a Really Beautiful Specially for Chastity Belt.

Also Most of outfit is Sleeveless an Skirt.. Also No problem with Plug ?

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yup.

If NiOverride.HasNodeTransformPosition(akTarget, False, IsFemale, "NPC", "internal")
		Float[] Pos = NiOverride.GetNodeTransformPosition(akTarget, false, IsFemale, "NPC", "internal")
			Return true
		EndIf
	EndIf
	Return false
EndFunction

3 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

There may be one or two boots that are below 6.0.  They weren't really made to any exact standard of height, just kind of whatever looked right/didn't make it look like you were floating.  I believe the Iron Boots are the shortest at 4.5.

Thanks to both!  Not that I'd ever want to be seen without DW's heels anyway, but I'm trying to get the enforcement working properly.  This should take care of that, then I just need some good-looking unarmored heels to satisfy the guards & the licence both.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yup.

Return true
		EndIf
	EndIf
	Return false
EndFunction

Must actually change that a little now that I'm re-reading it. 

4 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

So my question is, if the boot is below the min NiOverride will it still work if it is set as High Heels in SLAX? 

I ask because my Iron Heels seem to work and Bikini curse is not active when I wear them. (and they are, of course DW Heels, I simply wouldn't wear anything less. ?)

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

So my question is, if the boot is below the min NiOverride will it still work if it is set as High Heels in SLAX? 

Yes:

If HasHdtHeels(akTarget) || HasNioHeels(akTarget) || HasKillerHeels(akTarget)
	; Blah blah
EndIf

Bool Function HasKillerHeels(Actor akTarget)
	Form Boots = PlayerRef.GetWornForm(0x00000080)
	If Boots
		If StorageUtil.GetIntValue(Boots, "SLAroused.IsKillerHeels", Missing = -1) > 0
			Return true
		EndIf
	EndIf
	Return false
EndFunction

25 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

Do you have any plans to leverage aroused to identify armor types? The new one has in-game toggles for nudity, bikini, etc - but the guards still get angry.

Should already be compatible. Mostly. What's the issue exactly?

Anyone know a good way to determine if an ObjectReference is dynamic or not?

Other than parsing the ObjectRef for 'FFxxxxxx'.

I want to exclude adding temporary ObjectRefs to a json. 

The only way I ever found to do it was....

If MyRef.GetFormID() > 0xFF000000

;It's a Temp Ref

EndIf