On 2/24/2020 at 11:07 AM, Xiaron said:

Interesting, I had no idea that was scrunching the message box. And it's just 'No Boring Sleep-Wait Menu' from Nexus so no options, or even esp. Just an swf file. 

Edit: And testing the sleep menu after removing the mod didn't actually change anything. Something else must be going on, but having gone over my mod list, I'm honestly not sure what the cause could be. 

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

There's something odd going on, because normally Skyrim is so dumb that it will let message boxes go off the top and bottom of the screen, and yours is clearly being height constrained.

Do you have a SKSE plugin or something you forgot about?

I only now realized that I see exactly the same thing - my menu is normally cut off at "Final sleep penalty xx%".  I know I've sometimes seen the final "Maximum rest in these conditions is xxxx" line, but trying it just now (indoors!) I didn't see it, and I've just been going by the xx% penalty without thinking twice about it.  There's plenty of room left on the screen to expand the dialogue box (especially since it's only showing 10 factors, fewer than Xiaron's examples!) - look at all that space in the box, and I cropped it too close, but there's room for another 6 lines at least (total) above and below the box!  As you say, it appears constrained, overly so.  I don't have any radical changes to my UI ... SkyUI of course.  Better Dialogue/Message Box Controls.  That's about it.

sl.jpg

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Needs Slaverun.

Well yes, that would fix both my issues; enforce clothes license and justify a dark elf telling me he's Ulfric's bro in Windhelm.

I know you guys are making this to compliment your Slaverun playthrus but I'd prefer not to use it myself.

that's my 2 cents.

19 minutes ago, sekuzeku said:

a dark elf telling me he's Ulfric's bro in Windhelm

?

SLS doesn't enforce nakedness. Slaverun itself has some issues with trying to do it.

I would guess it's mainly a performance decision, though clothing can be found mainly with simple keyword checks - if those fail, then the check to confirm you are really naked gets heavy, and that would be the normal case if you were actually naked.

I can totally see a case for making this an optional feature in SLS, but then, I don't have to write it.

1 hour ago, legraf said:

I only now realized that I see exactly the same thing - my menu is normally cut off at "Final sleep penalty xx%".

In the previous release, I was getting that line reliably.

Now I'm not seeing it either. Like the screenshot, I have that big gap at the bottom above the OK.

Would it be possible to make a toggle to set all the license mechanics to work only in slaverun towns? Currently it's only clothes, so you could run around with a weapon and magic(And I believe wear armor, but it's been a while since I checked) all you like in Whiterun without issues.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

?

SLS doesn't enforce nakedness. Slaverun itself has some issues with trying to do it.

I would guess it's mainly a performance decision, though clothing can be found mainly with simple keyword checks - if those fail, then the check to confirm you are really naked gets heavy, and that would be the normal case if you were actually naked.

I can totally see a case for making this an optional feature in SLS, but then, I don't have to write it.

oh too bad, i assumed it could work the same as armor or weapons equipped, a guard would check clothing equipped and hassle the player

13 minutes ago, sekuzeku said:

oh too bad, i assumed it could work the same as armor or weapons equipped, a guard would check clothing equipped and hassle the player

Yes, but when does the guard perform this check?

If only on entering the city, it would be easy to put on clothes afterwards.

And if not, then it has to be periodic, which is what Slaverun does when you're within range of an inspector.

SLD is constantly establishing clothing state in detail, but it paces itself so as not to hammer Papyrus too hard all at once.

That's one mod, but if you addmore mods doing the same checks, it starts to add up.

I'm not saying it would kill your game for SLS to do such checks, likely you wouldn't even notice, but it clearly concerned Monoman.

If you ignore badly made clothes that aren't in slot 32, or don't have the right keywords, then it can be reduced to a simple keyword check, which is very cheap.

I think that would be a reasonable compromise if performance is considered an issue.

I think perhaps Monoman didn't want to duplicate checks being done by his Slaverun install?

He'd have to answer that.

1 hour ago, dult said:

Would it be possible to make a toggle to set all the license mechanics to work only in slaverun towns? Currently it's only clothes, so you could run around with a weapon and magic(And I believe wear armor, but it's been a while since I checked) all you like in Whiterun without issues.

I wanted that too.

I also suggested inspectors and tolls on Slaverun towns only as an option, as that would be neat for my game.

So +1 and ?for that.

I'd love for the toll and license system to restrict only Slaverun towns, so you really feel the difference arriving there, and to remain a slaver, you need to keep all the licenses paid up. Fall behind with the purchases and you could quickly find yourself in a cage, wearing a pretty new iron and leather outfit.

As a slave, you'd have to raise lots of money to be allowed "privileges" but shouldn't be able to get a clothes or armor license. Bikini, weapons and magic only for slaves.

On 2/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, legraf said:

I only now realized that I see exactly the same thing - my menu is normally cut off at "Final sleep penalty xx%".  I know I've sometimes seen the final "Maximum rest in these conditions is xxxx" line, but trying it just now (indoors!) I didn't see it, and I've just been going by the xx% penalty without thinking twice about it.  There's plenty of room left on the screen to expand the dialogue box (especially since it's only showing 10 factors, fewer than Xiaron's examples!) - look at all that space in the box, and I cropped it too close, but there's room for another 6 lines at least (total) above and below the box!  As you say, it appears constrained, overly so.  I don't have any radical changes to my UI ... SkyUI of course.  Better Dialogue/Message Box Controls.  That's about it.

I can't check right now, but I'm also using Better Dialogue/Message Box Controls. Could that be it?

On 2/25/2020 at 6:49 PM, Lupine00 said:

In the previous release, I was getting that line reliably.

Now I'm not seeing it either. Like the screenshot, I have that big gap at the bottom above the OK.

So it might be part UI issues for myself and legraf but also part the new update then?

7 hours ago, Mr. Wick said:

Are there plans for lact cum options to affect npcs?

or ways to craft lact at an alch station?

I believe MME supports giving NPCs (at least ones who are Milk Maids) lactacid.

As for crafting it. MME tried to keep it expensive. Making a recipe for it is trivial ESP editing in the CK.

I suspect your question was more along the lines of are there plans for an interesting sort of quest that ties into crafting lactacid?

Whether or not that really was your question, I like my interpretation :) 

Are there plans for interesting sort of quests that might tie into crafting lactacid (or skooma) so you can feed your addiction through alchemy, at some kind of cost?

e.g.

You can craft it, but it needs a unique ingredient that can only be obtained in draugr dungeons.

You can craft it, but it requires cum from trolls (or for skooma, other kinds of cum).

You can craft it, but only at a special alchemy table in a dungeon full of crazed female bandits who all have ginormous boobs and want to capture you to be their cow and sex pet.

I confess I made many such plans. I didn't follow through with them. I don't know if Monoman will do better. He seems to be on a break.

Does anyone have detailed experience of BakaFactory's Bikini Armor Quest?

It seems to roll up a bunch of re-textures for TAWoBA, along with some mods (maybe Armor Break?) and a quest, which, presumably, is sort of translated to English?

Is there any point to its asset changes if you already have vanilla re-textures like aMidianBorn?

How is Armor Break wired into it and its quest?

Are there any mesh changes?

There seems to be an "old" UUNP version and a 3BBB version.

I won't use 3BBB, as it only works at 100 weight, which is too much of a limitation for use with my other mods, so I've downloaded the old UUNP version.

Is there anything seriously fixed in the newer versions that you can't get in the UUNP version?

So many unknowns.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Does anyone have detailed experience of BakaFactory's Bikini Armor Quest?

It seems to roll up a bunch of re-textures for TAWoBA, along with some mods (maybe Armor Break?) and a quest, which, presumably, is sort of translated to English?

Is there any point to its asset changes if you already have vanilla re-textures like aMidianBorn?

How is Armor Break wired into it and its quest?

Are there any mesh changes?

There seems to be an "old" UUNP version and a 3BBB version.

I won't use 3BBB, as it only works at 100 weight, which is too much of a limitation for use with my other mods, so I've downloaded the old UUNP version.

Is there anything seriously fixed in the newer versions that you can't get in the UUNP version?

So many unknowns.

I have been using it.

The asset changes I think are just the blacksmith in Riverwood to make Alvor's shop into the "Hub" of the new bikini craze.*** ?

The quest itself (From what I can understand, it is not fully translated) is basically just a fun little quest to go get the books. So instead of "finding"* them laying around, you get a more immersive structured way of getting them. 

The BHUNP body doesn't require 100 weight. I use it, and I have weight set at 0 for my char. Probably the biggest deal in the new version IS the Bodyslide files for the BHUNP body and Bikinis. ? Saved me a ton of work converting them.

I'm guessing he put the Bikini Armor Break stuff in there because it is a pain to add if it isn't**, and Bikini armor break is awesome so why wouldn't you have it? ?

I have not detected any mesh changes... There are a lot of meshes though so minor tweaks would be hard to detect. ?

*Let's be honest no one is just "finding" them anymore, we all just know where they are. 

**There are methods to make it easier, which I know, but you still have to do a thing to make it happen and I like not having to do things to make them happen. ?

***Now that I think on it for a moment, there may be other asset changes that remove the books from the world since you no longer get them that way...

First of all I'm enjoying this mod very much!

Second of all I wanted to check if anybody else have a problem when using both SLS and S.L.U.T.S?

I just completed a haul and is supposed to pick up my stuff from the escrow chest but the chest doesn't have have any "cursor" for opening it.

The chest is right there and I can even stand on top of it but it's like it's just a dead prop.

After a little digging I tried disabling SLS and load my game and boom it suddenly works. Anyone found a fix for this?

I have tried different load orders and removing other mods but only way I managed to make it work was by disabling SLS.

Anybody got a fix? I'd hate to have to remove one of them.

31 minutes ago, mrkill3r said:

I just completed a haul and is supposed to pick up my stuff from the escrow chest but the chest doesn't have have any "cursor" for opening it.

The chest is right there and I can even stand on top of it but it's like it's just a dead prop.

You must return to the haul's point of origin to retrieve your stuff from that escrow chest.  Talk to the dispatch guy and he'll explain it to you and offer you some unsavory options, or just plan to trek back.  Naked. 

14 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You must return to the haul's point of origin to retrieve your stuff from that escrow chest.  Talk to the dispatch guy and he'll explain it to you and offer you some unsavory options, or just plan to trek back.  Naked. 

Oh I think I explained my issue poorly. I have the quest marker on to the chest. I've done what I'm supposed to (have played S.L.U.T.S before without SLS).

The issue is: when you get close to the chest it's supposed to say like "E open chest" or something like it when you hover the mouse over it but I don't get anything.

It's like it's a dead prop like some unlootable "only for the looks" barrels if you know what I mean?

Just a suggestion for integrating this with Slaverun a bit more.  After losing a number of resistance points, sitting in the milker, getting smacked etc, you would would move a point down the submissive scale in Slaverun.. At the moment it is too easy to stay as a hard core slaver, doing this would mean more interaction with slave run is forced to try to keep that hard core slaver ranking.

14 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I have been using it.

Thanks.

I have downloaded the 3BBB version, which may contain mesh changes, as it's quite large.

The size may just be down to the 3BBB body included in the bikini body parts.

I don't know about the normal resolution BHUNP, but I have tried the hi-poly 3BBB version, and it had huge wrist and ankle gaps if scaled below 100% for me.

If you know how to fix this, I would like to know, as it's ... one ... obstacle to using this body.

The other is that there isn't a lot of armor for it, which means a lot of the time, you simply don't see it, and you're loading a gigantic hi-res mesh then not even rendering it.

And of course armors that do use it have huge memory requirements. I don't think it's really suitable for "play" with LE, just for screenshots.

It's fine frame-rate wise, but I suspect it impairs stability significantly.

If you're using the lower resolution BHUNP, what is the benefit?

It isn't any higher resolution than UNP Special, so how is it better?

Weighting? Joints? Not at all?

Supports 3BBB bone weights with a lower resolution mesh?

I really wasn't clear if the low-resolution body supported 3BBB or not.