3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm lost in mods. ?

Searching for the mod that does this to my game:

Hide contents

Mod prevents to skill Agile Defender

1258789418_enb2020_02_1604_54_34_23.jpg.f7995e47d588db92748f37cc95d5b816.jpg

and adds this perk to the skilltree:

1062713502_enb2020_02_1604_54_32_01.jpg.66759059de84b2af5f4b08b9684de01e.jpg 

You could do a help "Superskimpy clothes" 4 in the console and see the id of the perk? that should give you the mods ESP location in your load order.

52 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

You could do a help "Superskimpy clothes" 4 in the console and see the id of the perk? that should give you the mods ESP location in your load order.

thx!

that will come in handy.

I'm sure it's crafting requires more... super skimpy clothes!

(I hope I don't need to come back to strikethrough that skimpy claim)

Regarding Guard comments/harassment:

The guards appear to be aware of the last contravening act you have performed, even if it was not in sight of a guard.  For example, sex in an inn triggered the "whoring around" warning when I stepped into the street.  Equipping items when I was far outside Windhelm, then unequipping all weapons before returning, still resulted in a guard running up to me the moment I stepped through the gate, complaining about me running around with a weapon.

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

here ya go:

(why didn't I check in TESVedit earlier? ?‍♂️)

Hide contents

skimp.jpg.6055cb163bf9ea7c27dad988295806db.jpg

adhesive clothing sounds good too ?

skimp2.jpg.b7c974ebf31043e59d8c9695c4b4437e.jpg

This perks and changings are a relict of an idea i had earlier, but  that is no longer included in the mod. Now some of these relicts still resides in thes esp but are not really necessary - like the other superfluos changing. I guess you can simply remove the changes done form my mod without any disadvantage.

Why the perks are shown up in the skill tree I do not know.

Classification skimpy, superskimpy etc. on armors is not bad, but requires al the other armor mods to add keywords, like it is done here in sexlab survival with the bikini armor. There is not yet a practicable universal solution.

I know this is slightly off topic but, I have a short girl. When she engages with her lover she is half way inside the bed or ground. Also, the guy and her don't align. I know there is an option where it says even actors Height however I don't want that. How do I get them aligned with out making even height.

20 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Can you explain how the mod works in practice?

The author's own write up is fairly vague on the matter.

Trying to find that out myself too.

Basically it adds as many requirements for using a crafting station/enchantment/alchemy/praying at altar as possible.

If the requirements are meet you can use additional equipment to get also buffs while using the stations/altar (that's how I explain it to me).

• Books needed => search them via quest
  • Specific Outfits needed
  • Tools needed
  • Consumables needed
  • Skills needed
  • Devious Devices needed
  • Licenses needed

Everything is toggle able and adds up.

Means for highest difficulty activate them all and you will never be able to craft anything ^^

On 2/9/2020 at 1:50 PM, Sucker343 said:

Finally finished with all the armor sets.

This is a CBBE edited version of T.A.W.O.B.A bodyslide files, so it goes along with bikini system and half naked cover featured in  SL_Survival.

This modification is exact same as  UUNP version shared here, except it is for CBBE users. Some minor fixes included.

for more info on original mod and credits go to these links - NEXUS  Loverslab

Installation

Reveal hidden contents

You will need the original mod for this to  work.

>Install T.A.W.O.B.A main files.

>Install CBBE Meshes and overwrite everything

>Install This bodyslide files CBBE - Patch- TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor.7z and overwrite everything.

>Install This updateCBBE - Patch Update 0.1.7z files and overwrite everything.

>Batch Build all outfits in Bodyslide.

If you have already installed T.A.W.O.B.A then disable the esp. start your game, play for few minutes and save  your game. active the ESP and restart the game.

CBBE - Patch- TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor.7z 95.24 MB · 143 downloads   CBBE - Patch Update 0.1.7z 383.26 kB · 87 downloads

Could you explain why this is needed for the bikini system apart  from the "cover feature" ? I used bikini redux and it worked fine. Now that I installed the patches you cannot equip all of the bikini parts anymore. for example equipping leather bikini C and then equipping belt/ab guard unequips the bikini.

1 minute ago, Durante said:

Could you explain why this is needed for the bikini system apart  from the "cover feature" ? I used bikini redux and it worked fine. Now that I installed the patches you cannot equip all of the bikini parts anymore. for example equipping leather bikini C and then equipping belt/ab guard unequips the bikini.

The patch added keywords (which wouldn't cause this problem)

And changed the slots to the more universal standards of what the top/bottom slots should be... (That is what is causing your problem.)

The lower slot of the new patch changes uses the same slot as the old version used for belts and tassets... 

___

If you don't want to use the cover option which basically says a top part and a bottom part = a full body part (slot 32)

AND

You are okay with adding a bunch of keywords on your own (or playing with out using the bikini experience or licences stuff)

then you do not need the patch at all. 

2 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

The patch added keywords (which wouldn't cause this problem)

And changed the slots to the more universal standards of what the top/bottom slots should be... (That is what is causing your problem.)

The lower slot of the new patch changes uses the same slot as the old version used for belts and tassets... 

___

If you don't want to use the cover option which basically says a top part and a bottom part = a full body part (slot 32)

AND

You are okay with adding a bunch of keywords on your own (or playing with out using the bikini experience or licences stuff)

then you do not need the patch at all. 

Interesting. But the bikini experience and bikini license worked for me prior those patches. I assumed Monoman's added file TAWOBA with bikini keywords was enough and just built the bikini list in the MCM.

14 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I am not sure what functions bikini redux gives that you lose with the patch though, mostly because I never hear of it.

Did you by chance mean TAWoBA - Rebalance?

No, it seems the mod I've mentioned was deleted by the author from Nexus. It's a sort of complete Tawoba, with the included elven, thalmor and orc bikinis. It also removed the NPC's/clutter apart from nisegirl and had other fixes that I do not recall.

13 minutes ago, Durante said:

Interesting. But the bikini experience and bikini license worked for me prior those patches. I assumed Monoman's added file TAWOBA with bikini keywords was enough and just built the bikini list in the MCM.

Aha, yes if you were using the keyword patch they would. 

The only thing the other patches do that wasn't already being done, is changing the slots of the bra and panties. Which is only used for the half naked cover thing*

So I would just uninstall them for now. rebuild your list back to what it was. 

*Full disclosure I myself do not use the half naked cover option because bra items not in the 32 slot do not work correctly on my SMP body, so I am more inclined to conflict solutions that say ditch the half naked cover option. ? 

3 minutes ago, Durante said:

No, it seems the mod I've mentioned was deleted by the author from Nexus. It's a sort of complete Tawoba, with the included elven, thalmor and orc bikinis. It also removed the NPC's/clutter apart from nisegirl and had other fixes that I do not recall.

hmmm, then their might be other craziness... ?

But if it worked before! It should be fine... ?

Guest AthenaESIV

Cool to see backpack containers being integrated, I love that mod.

If the licenses are inside her backpack do the guards consider her clear? Or do the licenses have to be stored on her character to be exempt from penalties?

Checked OP and checked last 5 pages and didn't see this ...

PC is cum addicted, auto-sucking is set to hunger, but PC is at ravenous and nothing. No dialog options, no sucking, nada. If it's working for everyone else then I'll look for conflicts, or if there are any known conflicts I'd be grateful for the info, thanks.

edit, I see, it's horses only.

11 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Cool to see backpack containers being integrated, I love that mod.

If the licenses are inside her backpack do the guards consider her clear? Or do the licenses have to be stored on her character to be exempt from penalties?

I started playing around with backpack containers and the answer is that the licenses need to be on you not the backpack.