Finally finished with all the armor sets.

This is a CBBE edited version of T.A.W.O.B.A bodyslide files, so it goes along with bikini system and half naked cover featured in  SL_Survival.

This modification is exact same as  UUNP version shared here, except it is for CBBE users. Some minor fixes included.

for more info on original mod and credits go to these links - NEXUS  Loverslab

Installation

Spoiler

You will need the original mod for this to  work.

>Install T.A.W.O.B.A main files.

>Install CBBE Meshes and overwrite everything

>Install This bodyslide files CBBE - Patch- TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor.7z and overwrite everything.

>Install This updateCBBE - Patch Update 0.1.7z files and overwrite everything.

>Batch Build all outfits in Bodyslide.

If you have already installed T.A.W.O.B.A then disable the esp. start your game, play for few minutes and save  your game. active the ESP and restart the game.

CBBE - Patch- TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor.7z CBBE - Patch Update 0.1.7z

23 minutes ago, Tyrygosa said:

Does anyone know if it's compatible with rename/rebalance patch from here TAWOBA patches ? Or does it strictly require original TAWOBA esp? (I'm using UUNP version from this thread)

both version have modified the Esp so that Survival able to detect it as bikini armor and slots are modified as well. So it will not work with any mod that nullify those changes. you can still use the patch but on that case you have to edit that esp in TES5Edit and carry those changes over to said esp.

11 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Thank you, updating Devious Lore with the fix finally solved the problem.

I just noticed that I have this error, too. But I don't use Devious Lore. Any way I can find out where this comes from? I do have USLEEP (if that acronym refers to Unbofficial Skyrim LEgendary Edition Patch) installed, but I'm not sure how to find out which mod breaks this dialogue for me. I searched for FormID 0002A37F in TES5Edit and it's found in skyrim.esm but nowhere else (maybe I'm misunderstanding something, I'm not too familiar with TES5Edit). Any help woul be appreciated.

5 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

Has anyone else experienced quartermasters and toll gate guards going missing?  So far the only city where I have both where they should be is Whiterun, all other major holds are missing either the gate guards, the quartermaster, or both.  

I don't have anything installed that would overwrite their behavior except possibly Wet and Cold, which was not an issue in earlier versions.

This was usually Immersive Citizens for me. But usually only when it rained and only the guys outside. If you can hunt them down when they go missing I might be able to override whatever they're doing. Get the Ref ID of one that's missing and do:

Player.MoveTo xxxxxxxx

Then enable debug mode in SLS and hit them with the newly added 'Get Actor Package' spell. 

This will display what package they're running, it's associated quest and what mod it's from. 

3 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

Finally finished with all the armor sets.

Many thanks :)

I'll link your comment in the main post when I next update the mod. If I forget remind me. 

36 minutes ago, blarghxxx said:

I just noticed that I have this error, too. But I don't use Devious Lore. Any way I can find out where this comes from? I do have USLEEP (if that acronym refers to Unbofficial Skyrim LEgendary Edition Patch) installed, but I'm not sure how to find out which mod breaks this dialogue for me. I searched for FormID 0002A37F in TES5Edit and it's found in skyrim.esm but nowhere else (maybe I'm misunderstanding something, I'm not too familiar with TES5Edit). Any help woul be appreciated.

Try this.

Stupid Bounty Condition Patch.esp 

Wow, thanks, that was extremely fast. And it worked, too!

:edit:

Another thing came up: I was playing around with simply knock a bit because I wanted to try out how everything works out regarding toll evasion if I'm sold to simple slavery and thus forcefully removed from town. I also wanted to try the Devious Follower slavery scenario so I set the options accodingly (chance of slavery 100%, simple slavery weight 100% and only DF activated in simple slavery). This worked fine but at some point one of the involved mods took away everything except quest items from my inventory. That's actually not bad per se, BUT: I don't know which mod it was and somehow my licenses still seem to be valid, althought I'm not carrying them. Any insights into this?

19 minutes ago, blarghxxx said:

BUT: I don't know which mod it was and somehow my licenses still seem to be valid, althought I'm not carrying them. Any insights into this?

Are you sure? 

Check the stats Mcm page. There's a section there listing your valid licences. 

Just now, blarghxxx said:

Yep, weapons and magic license are both TRUE. 

Mmm, RemoveAllItems() can trigger stack dumps. I've never had any problems myself but if your papyrus vm is already overburdened then the licence changing container event could get dumped and so the fact that the licence was lost won't be captured. 

To fix it I'd cheat yourself some gold: Player.AddItem f 1000

Buy the licences again and then just dump them somewhere. 

Hi there, finally got time to play skyrim again with the new SLS version, I like specically the idea with the compulsion, and eagerly await more ^^

On an other note, I got this recurring bug, when I load an earlier save with this mod already active, the option to beg for clothes vanishes from the begging dialogue, no idea, if it is just me.....

15 minutes ago, frhghz said:

Hi there, finally got time to play skyrim again with the new SLS version, I like specically the idea with the compulsion, and eagerly await more ^^

On an other note, I got this recurring bug, when I load an earlier save with this mod already active, the option to beg for clothes vanishes from the begging dialogue, no idea, if it is just me.....

I think there's a bug where if you do a job for an Npc the dialogue option will disappear from that Npc after the job is done. But other npcs will still have it and when you do a job for one of those Npcs the original Npc will get the dialogue option back. 

18 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I think there's a bug where if you do a job for an Npc the dialogue option will disappear from that Npc after the job is done. But other npcs will still have it and when you do a job for one of those Npcs the original Npc will get the dialogue option back. 

Yes, I thought so too, but it disappears from all npcs

On 7/27/2019 at 8:20 PM, Guest said:

OMG finally I finished!!! I cant believe i wasted my whole day to do this oh jeez well at least i can play skryim now lol

For those who want to download  then you're welcome too I hope someone else gets

value out of the time i spent or i just wasted alot of time writing this lol ? (Spoiler Below)

Hide contents

What is it?

Its my update too AmazingWorldofBikiniArmors mod where I change the worn slots of most all the armors to

conform more to sexlab/dd/sos standards. Right now only for UUNP Bodyslide.

What is changed?

I made a chart to show you what exactly is changed:

image.png.9656b72e1ad2abf921d1dd9be807528c.png

What about CBBE or other Bodytypes?

Unfortunately I  will only do a version for UUNP bodyslide files if you are interested in doing the CBBE version and dont know 

how then look in the (Spoiler Below)

Reveal hidden contents

download the Cbbe Bodyslide files below or whichever one you're doing and navigate and change the files in this folder.

image.png.714a0131b8fd3f0e0dd3408f05f8a516.png

which there are like 360 files that need changing

something like that and conform them to my chart above.

Fastest method I found to do this in steps because afaik it can't be automated:

1.) Open up the shapedata>The Amazing World of Bikini Armor folder

2.) type in the windows search to find a specific keyword for instance "thong"

image.png.e5a9c6b3a24524778285fc525d877bb9.png

3.) Select over 10 of them at a time shift + click then right click and open

4.) Now make sure to change the slot number for each item in the outfit 

image.png.b5cd67468037118246ffb6cf6a514974.png

since its a bikini change it to 49.

5.) ctrl + s saves it then you exit and go on to the next one and repeat.

6.) after you finish with that batch move them over to a new folder so you know you did those ones

7.) Repeat process until done.

A few notes about:

pauldrons/shoulder pieces some of them are left and right only but the ones with two shoulder pieces in the nif if  they

have two objects with separate shoulder pieces in the nif then you'll still have to make sure you set the left and right shoulder with the corresponding biped slots (see chart) if both shoulder pieces are one single object then just set the biped slot to 57. 

Bra/Top  pieces  will have a body in the NIF make sure to delete them ctrl + del while object is selected will remove them.

Other  Also there are some pieces you'll come across for instance Wolf Bikini LoinCloth and Iron Bikini ChestGuard you'll just have to

look at what i added for the slots to those armors. But loincloth is more like a skirt so i set it to 50 and 46 for the chestguard so it

can be worn concurrently with a bikini top.

Shoulder example:

image.png.ad5cdf650040a20844d9e2b1401ae347.png

Other example:

image.png.27c0893f0878b539228370f7b5011383.png

Please Read: Install Instructions

If on a new game

1.) Download the Main File Here and install

2.) Download both  ESP Only and UUNP BODYSLIDE FILES and install them with your mod manager make sure nothing overwrites it

3.) Run Bodyslide and generate all your outfits. (Need help building outfits? See this gif I made)

4.) Rebuild bash/merged patch.

5.) Rebuild lists through SL Survival MCM.

If on an old game

1.) Same as above but you might have to do a clean save meaning removing the TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmors.esp and using a save cleaner and

reinstalling it.

MCM Settings and Mods

1.) Make sure to use sexlab survivals default biped slots for bikini armors

2.) If you have Milk Addict mod and you previously setup these armors as revealing/slutty etc make sure to remove them in SlutClothes.json or

through the mcm and erasse slutiness from file i think will erase all saved settings.

3.) Now when you first equip a bikini/bra at the same time it will equip and invisible body to your character Milk Addict will detect this whatever you

decide to set for this armor will be the slutiness level of all bikini armors, so just keep that in mind.

4.) If you have a merged patch you might want to rebuild that I am not sure this is just covering all bases.

DOWNLOAD

ESP ONLY

UUNP BODYSLIDE FILES

changlog:

1.2 reuploaded the correct files

1.1 fixed ebony thigh 2 not showing

1.0 initial version

For anyone that  might know why, so I tried using this, and ran into a problem. For Left shoulder pauldrons on all armor sets was either missing or was only partially there with missing textures. Then, for leather set at least, left pauldron shared the same slot ID as abs cover piece. Anyone else run into this issue? I don't think it's a load order issue as the only 2 mod folders with higher priority is my Bodyslide Batch folder and papyrus utility. Here's my mod list if that helps:

Spoiler

#Mod_Name

"Crash Fixes"

"DLC: HearthFires"

"DLC: Dragonborn"

"DLC: Dawnguard"

"Unmanaged: portal2mod"

"Unmanaged: all_eyes"

"Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"

"SKSE INI settings"

"SkyUI"

"UIExtensions"

"Extended UI"

"OneTweak (Essential)"

"JContainers"

"ConsoleUtil"

"MfgConsole"

"FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Scripts - FISS"

"Fuz Ro Doh"

"FNIS Behavior"

"FNIS Creature Pack"

"FNIS Sexy Move"

"hdtHighHeel beta0"

"Run For Your Lives"

"AddItemMenu"

"AMatterOfTime"

"Extensible Follower Framework"

"Dynamic Things"

"Heels Sound"

"SerialStrip"

"SerialStripper"

"SharedSeranaDialogue version1dot1"

"BodySlide and Outfit Studio"

"UNP BASE Main body"

"Bijin Skin UNP 2k based"

"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"

"HDT Physics Extensions"

"SOS"

"RaceMenu"

"RaceCompatibility with fixes"

"SafetyLoad"

"ApachiiSkyHairFemale"

"ApachiiSkyHair v 1 6 Full"

"ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller"

"Alternate Start - Live Another Life"

"SexLabFramework"

"SkoomaWhore"

"SexLabAroused"

"SexLab Separate Orgasm LE"

"SexLab Inflation Framework"

"SexLab Inflation Framework Patches"

"Creature Framework"

"MoreNastyCritters"

"SLAnimLoader"

"SLAL Leito Pack"

"SLAL Evacuation"

"SLAL Guffel Pack"

"SLAL Mitos Pack"

"SLAL Nibbles Pack"

"SLAL Xandero Pack"

"SLAL 3jiou"

"SLAL Anub"

"SLAL Billyy"

"SLAL Znaroks"

"MilkySLAL"

"SLAL AnimObject"

"SLAL Arrok Pack"

"BestialityAnimationPack"

"BestialityExtras"

"Sexlab Strap Ons for UUNP"

"HDTSextoys"

"SexLab Tools"

"Devious Devices Assets UUNP"

"Devious Devices Integration"

"Devious Devices Expansion UUNP"

"ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+"

"GagSFX 1.04"

"GagSFX Dawnguard 1.04"

"GagSFX Dragonborn 1.04"

"GagSFX Hearthfires 1.04"

"SlaveTats"

"rapeTattoos"

"fadeTattoos"

"Skyrim - Utility Mod"

"SexlabUtil1"

"Milk Mod Economy UUNP"

"Deviously Cursed Loot UUNP"

"estXDFF NewRules"

"Deviously Enslaved Continued"

"Sexlab Wear and Tear"

"Simply Knock"

"Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life Resurrection v1.0"

"AmorousAdventures"

"Sexlab Survival UUNP"

"Devious Followers Continued"

"Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life"

"Death Alternative - Live Another Life Addon"

"Death Alternative - Captured"

"Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2"

"Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2 Dawnguard"

"Winter is Coming"

"Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul"

"Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade"

"Clothing and Clutter Fixes"

"Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade"

"PerMa Compatibility and PaMa Patches"

"Apocalypse"

"Apocalypse - PerMa Compatibility Patch"

"PerMa Defluffed Perks"

"Campfire"

"Frostfall"

"Hunterborn"

"Realistic Needs and Diseases"

"Bathing in Skyrim"

"Adult Toys - Enhanced 1.5"

"Tera Armors UNP"

"K2 HDT Boots UNP"

"Arissa - The Wandering Rogue"

"Blacktalon Armor UNP"

"BrandingDeviceOfDoom"

"Calyps Sex toys - Skyrim (Do not delete)"

"Bandolier - Bags and Pouches"

"Milk Addict"

"Zipsuit v1 0 - UNPB Body with TBBP"

"SG Hair Pack 268 by HelloSanta"

"Combined Hairstyle Collection"

"Craftable Lock Picks"

"Devious Devices - Equip"

"Devious Toys"

"Estrus Chaurus"

"EstrusForSkyrimV120"

"Female Mannequins"

"Female Mannequins in Homes"

"Extracted Files Fix (for Female Mannequins)"

"Glowing Arrows v2 colors"

"ImmerSlave"

"Improve Eyes Other - Vampire"

"Improved Eyes - Dawnguard"

"Improved Eyes Skyrim"

"Lustmord Armor V1-2 HD"

"No Empty Tag on Empty Containers"

"PetCollar"

"Pony Pack dcpack1-3"

"S.L.U.T.S. Redux"

"Ponytail Club"

"ks-hairdos"

"SaLaHair"

"SLDialogues"

"SDPlus"

"SDPlusAddons Frostfall"

"SD Cages"

"Sex Lab - Sexual Fame"

"SexLab Compatible Noble Bed Double 02 v1.1 No Beams"

"SexLab LoversComfort v20131230"

"SexLab Solutions"

"Silence The Bards - Voices"

"Simple Slavery Plus"

"Skyfall"

"SkyrimBound"

"SLA Monitor Widget v1_2"

"Slaverun Reloaded"

"Sofia"

"SpousesEnhanced"

"SpousesEnhancedSerana"

"Staff of Magnus Overhaul"

"The Eyes Of Beauty"

"The Last Altar (create spells)"

"TheUnclaimedDelivery UNP"

"UNP - Four Sorceress Armors with High Heel System"

"VioLens - A Killmove Mod"

"pahe lives on"

"pahe Devious Devices Addon"

"PAH And You Get a Slave!"

"PAH Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild"

"PAH HomeSweetHome"

"SkyrimStrapOns UNP UNPB"

"wjunlady UNP"

"New Beginnings -- Live Another Life Extension"

"NoBlur Nightvision"

"Perk Point Book"

"SexlabMassMatchMaker"

"mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass UUNP"

"[Melodic] Aradias Nightingale Trick or Treatment UNP"

"[Melodic] Night Wave"

"Laura's Bondage Shop"

"PAH Home Sweet Home"

"Princess Latex Party - Nokou"

"SexyBanditCaptives"

"ZAP 8 Help addion"

"Apropos2"

"Bounce and Jiggles 8.0 - HDT Havok Object"

"City Bondage UUNP"

"Devious Lore"

"Devious Regulations"

"Devious Statue"

"estBondageMittensMagic for DD4"

"FillHerUp"

"FillHerUp patch"

"Jennes High Heel Thightboots UNP"

"Latex Witch- UUNP Bodyslide"

"SLSO Estrus Chaurus+ v4.346"

"SLSO Sexlab Wear and Tear"

"SLSO SexLabUtil1.7"

"TDF Aggressive Prostitution"

"TreasureHunterWhore"

"Skyrim Sewers"

"Skyrim Trading Posts"

"Eyes of Aber v1.3-59192-1-3"

"yps-ImmersiveFashion"

"Skyrim Chain Beasts UUNP"

"Latex Cameo Dresses UUNP"

"Crazy Magician Glass Robe UNP"

"Aradia Devious Devices Integrated UUNP"

"UNP Spice and Minidress Collection Armor Replacer"

"Gwelda Armor Pack UNP"

"DeserterX Pack UNP Sexlab Survival"

"Skimpy Assassin Outfit - UNPB TBBP"

"Elvenia Armor - UNPBO TBBP"

"Elven Weapon for Silence - Use with Elvenia Armor"

"Leatherbound Huntress Armor Original"

"LeatherBound Huntress Armor Redone - UNPB BBP"

"Angeli Devious Expansion UUNP klappspaten conversion"

"FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells"

"The Amazing World of Bikini Armor UUNP"

"Bodyslide Batch UNP"

"PapyrusUtil - Scripting Utility Functions"

No joy with Ancolanar in Solitude.  Searched every part of that city and he isn't in there.  Ditto the others.  Wherever they are, they don't appear to be in the same cities they are supposed to be in.

When I use a placeatme command the missing guys act as normal with no real issues as long as I put them in the right place.  I don't know if that actually means anything or not but when they are generated in the right locations they act as expected and do what's expected.  This upcoming weekend I think I'll just uninstall everything and rebuild from the ground up if no one else is experiencing this issue.

16 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

No joy with Ancolanar in Solitude.  Searched every part of that city and he isn't in there.  Ditto the others.  Wherever they are, they don't appear to be in the same cities they are supposed to be in.

When I use a placeatme command the missing guys act as normal with no real issues as long as I put them in the right place.  I don't know if that actually means anything or not but when they are generated in the right locations they act as expected and do what's expected.  This upcoming weekend I think I'll just uninstall everything and rebuild from the ground up if no one else is experiencing this issue.

Don't use PlaceAtMe as it spawns a completely new Npc from the base Npc (a copy). All the interactions might be tied specifically to the original Npc and not any copies of the Npc. 

This is Ancolanar's RefID - xx046772

Replace xx with the load order index of Survival. So if survival is loaded at 5A in your load order it becomes 5A046772

Open the console and type: 'Player.MoveTo 5A046772'

It should teleport you to where he is. Do it twice just to be sure as the Npc can be moved once his 3d is loaded. 

If you find him, turn on debug mode in the Mcm. Hit him with the 'Get Actor Package' spell. Take a screenshot of the message and post it up here and let me know where you found him.

That did the trick.  I am confidant that no one else could possibly have the problem I am experiencing.

Ancolanar, Surgug, and several copies of all of the different missing NPC's along with extra NPC's from other mods such as populated skyrim were having a brawl in the Temple of Kynareth with bandits, necromancers, and things that turned into ash upon death that ominously had absolutely no name or description.  There were about 5 copies of Trilbjorn alone.

Later on I may be able to isolate which mod is causing the duplication.  I have a sneaking suspicion that it may be Populated Skyrim as I used the Hell edition, which I think uses some sort of duplication technique to mass spawn several of the nameless citizens, nobles, and other NPC's.  The investigation will have to wait for now though but suffice to say I don't think the issue is SLS as NPC's from multiple mods and vanilla Skyrim were involved.

I did use the debug spell and everyone returned the same info:

AI package 000317C8

Scene: none

Quest: none

Quest Stage: -1

Don't know if that means anything to you but I know I've got some work to do to sort this out.

5 minutes ago, mercplatypus said:

Ancolanar, Surgug, and several copies of all of the different missing NPC's along with extra NPC's from other mods such as populated skyrim were having a brawl in the Temple of Kynareth with bandits, necromancers, and things that turned into ash upon death that ominously had absolutely no name or description.  There were about 5 copies of Trilbjorn alone.

Well. You did get one good thing out of this - It gave me a damn good laugh :)

Haha.

5 hours ago, Majin Buu said:

For anyone that  might know why, so I tried using this, and ran into a problem. For Left shoulder pauldrons on all armor sets was either missing or was only partially there with missing textures. Then, for leather set at least, left pauldron shared the same slot ID as abs cover piece. Anyone else run into this issue? I don't think it's a load order issue as the only 2 mod folders with higher priority is my Bodyslide Batch folder and papyrus utility. Here's my mod list if that helps:

Oh, nice catch, Majin Buu!  The two leather left shoulder pauldrons were set to the wrong slots in the .esp (but were correct in their .nifs).  Fixing that should take care both of their broken appearance, and their competing with the abs piece.

In checking that, I also found that the leather belt and hide belt were incorrectly set to the bikini slot (in both .esp and .nif), so I've fixed all of that.  Attached is a file to fix the pauldrons and belts - unpack it in your TAWoBA Slot Patch folder (NOT the original TAWoBA folder!).

To fix those two belts, you'll also have to make them in BodySlide again (that should only be necessary for the belts).

TAWoBASlotPatchFixed.7z

37 minutes ago, legraf said:

Oh, nice catch, Majin Buu!  The two leather left shoulder pauldrons were set to the wrong slots in the .esp (but were correct in their .nifs).  Fixing that should take care both of their broken appearance, and their competing with the abs piece.

In checking that, I also found that the leather belt and hide belt were incorrectly set to the bikini slot (in both .esp and .nif), so I've fixed all of that.  Attached is a file to fix the pauldrons and belts - unpack it in your TAWoBA Slot Patch folder (NOT the original TAWoBA folder!).

To fix those two belts, you'll also have to make them in BodySlide again (that should only be necessary for the belts).

TAWoBASlotPatchFixed.7z 215.97 kB · 0 downloads

Is that for UNP that I originally quoted? If so, wow 6 months went by and no one caught that lol. I'll test now to see if it works. If so, @Monoman1 can link it in his original post.

1 hour ago, legraf said:

TAWoBASlotPatchFixed.7z 215.97 kB · 2 downloads

Ok just tested it, not everything though, but looks to be working from what I did try. All the shoulder pads I tested is working, showing up with all textures and not conflicting with abs/belt slot. The only thing I could not equip was the bikini guard helm but that's used with the NPC at Riverwood, not an actual bikini set. I think I could not equip that because it tries to use the long hair slot which I believe is being used by one of my other mods.

2 hours ago, legraf said:

Thanks I have Updated CBBE version with those changes.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If it works perhaps @legraf can make a complete. all-in-one version? And I'll link it. 

It's not great linking to 2 or 3 different posts. Confusing for people.

1 hour ago, Majin Buu said:

Ok just tested it, not everything though, but looks to be working from what I did try. All the shoulder pads I tested is working, showing up with all textures and not conflicting with abs/belt slot. The only thing I could not equip was the bikini guard helm but that's used with the NPC at Riverwood, not an actual bikini set. I think I could not equip that because it tries to use the long hair slot which I believe is being used by one of my other mods.

For some reason, the file structure in this UUNP version is entirely different than that in @Sucker343's  CBBE version - I think the UUNP is based on TAWoBA 1.8d, is it possible the CBBE is from 1.7?  Certainly the unpacked CBBE version is much smaller, and packed likewise (about a quarter the size in both cases).  Packing all the UUNP bodyslide files up results in a 390 MB file at 7zip's maximum compression.

I've attached it here all the same.  I wish I could give proper credit, but I don't remember the name of the hero who did all the work on changing the slots - after they closed their LL account of course their name disappeared.

Here are their original instructions, just edited to point to this attached file.  And for good measure, a link to their original post.

The only changes I have made: the two Leather Left Pauldrons now correctly use slot 48, and the Leather and Hide Belts now use slot 58.

Spoiler

What is it?

Its my update too AmazingWorldofBikiniArmors mod where I change the worn slots of most all the armors to

conform more to sexlab/dd/sos standards. Right now only for UUNP Bodyslide.

What is changed?

I made a chart to show you what exactly is changed:

image.png.9656b72e1ad2abf921d1dd9be807528c.png

What about CBBE or other Bodytypes?

Unfortunately I  will only do a version for UUNP bodyslide files if you are interested in doing the CBBE version and dont know 

how then look in the (Spoiler Below)

Reveal hidden contents

Please Read: Install Instructions

If on a new game

1.) Download the Main File Here and install

2.) Download both  ESP Only and UUNP BODYSLIDE FILES and install them the attached file and install it with your mod manager make sure nothing overwrites it

3.) Run Bodyslide and generate all your outfits. (Need help building outfits? See this gif I made)

4.) Rebuild bash/merged patch.

5.) Rebuild lists through SL Survival MCM.

If on an old game

1.) Same as above but you might have to do a clean save meaning removing the TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmors.esp and using a save cleaner and

reinstalling it.

MCM Settings and Mods

1.) Make sure to use sexlab survivals default biped slots for bikini armors

2.) If you have Milk Addict mod and you previously setup these armors as revealing/slutty etc make sure to remove them in SlutClothes.json or

through the mcm and erasse slutiness from file i think will erase all saved settings.

3.) Now when you first equip a bikini/bra at the same time it will equip and invisible body to your character Milk Addict will detect this whatever you

decide to set for this armor will be the slutiness level of all bikini armors, so just keep that in mind.

4.) If you have a merged patch you might want to rebuild that I am not sure this is just covering all bases.

DOWNLOAD

File attached to this post!

TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor_slot_patch.7z