What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

16 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

stone chair

I don't know if it is vanilla or a mod but every now and again I hear a guard/soldier moaning about being stationed in a place with stone beds.

In Markarth the guard roster is set in stone.

1302784469_Setinstone.jpg.0fc82ee33ad74236e6f5a2f344ef80a4.jpg

And not to be outdone . . .

Kibell.jpg.63316fe031a83de3d1b58e837de159c7.jpg

Waterfall this, @Psalam

2092016052_Waterup.jpg.9fdd0adbcab2341cbf0e14267e1f776b.jpg

I just wanted a quiet game to get me back into the swing after 3-4 months away. ?

After the mine escape I went into the keep and stayed until morning. I left the keep at 8am to do some selling only to find Markarth still full of battling Forsworn. Luckily, once I appeared they all made a run for the main gate.

Did my shopping and exited Markarth with the intention of making a run for the Lover's Stone, only to find a herd of Forsworn running up and down from the stables to the caravan site. Dead bodies everywhere, including half the population of L-H Mine.

Eventually the fighting died down and I made my run for the Lover's Stone where I promptly died thanks to a sabrecat. Reloads to just before I left Markarth. I exit Markarth to the Forsworn running around again.

Fighting seems to have ended but some of the locals are still in combat mode and looking at the towers just outside the main wall. I go and have a look but can't see anything and everyone seemed to calm down after watching me climb to the top of the second tower.

I come out of the tower and a red dot appears on my radar. Nothing to do with Forsworn but one of the nutters a mod throws at me on a regular basis. I've had enough by this time so I console and type tgm. Except that I misspelled tgm and bish, bash, bosh I'm dead.

Luckily I'd done a save by this time so I didn't have to go through it all again. Reloaded, carefully typed tgm and took great pleasure in beating the shit out of the nutter when she attacked. At the Lover's Stone I managed to kill the sabrecat by perching on a steep part of the hill which the cat couldn't do. Flamed it to death having forgot to buy firebolt.

Went to Kolskeggr got the gold and headed back to Markarth. This is when I notice Kibell and stone girl.

Go to the smithy to sell my ingots and another nutter attacks me. I get tgm on but I'm hardly doing any damage to him. After an age I get his health down a fair bit and he necks a potion. Off we go again. I'm just thinking of doing a console kill when the guards decide to get involved. It was hard to tell who copped for more arrows and bolt - him or me but he died.

Hoping that I'm back on track at last. I'm in Freak Balls Barrow when I decide that I don't like the body I've given my followers (Zoe Bloodelf - not enough variation between 0 and 100 weight).

After looking at umpteen bodies I make make choice (Big Alice ?) and bodyslide the outfit they are wearing. Go in game and the body looks good but the oufit is still the old size. Back to BS redo. Back in game - no change WTF. Back to bodyslide redo very slowly checking every step. Just about to quite BS when I realise the problem is that the outfit I'm bodysliding to death is not the outfit the followers are wearing. [Note to self: "You complete bellend"]

Was this

Ivis.jpg.082724058013a9e9579d588f4c1b2cf3.jpg

now this

1816404085_Ivis2.jpg.4627af403ac2a7d0fb00b535a6e98535.jpg

Strange how different her skin looks indoors and out.

Just for the record, you can't tell from this angle but they are shorts and I was bodlysliding a miniskirt. ☹️

Did you guys know there is a hidden werewolf wandering around?

SPOILER!!!

Spoiler

You can encounter these farmers who will tell you a dragon destroyed their home.

HiddenWerewolf.thumb.jpg.b24090355c03b7d1803d9a45440fe02a.jpg

If you encounter them during the day or in an interior (they will up travel to the closest inn) they will appear as normal.  If you encounter them in an exterior cell at night the wife will be dead and her hostile werewolf husband will be standing over her body.