What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

2 hours ago, worik said:

? left

Lol... 7 of 9 ppl votes for Gray Light :D

You are one of two ppl that voted for Pure Light :P

Raptor said that both could look better if there would be Background...

tbh i don't care about background etc. because i was working on my Lights... but ok... here i added background:

Spoiler

sadasa.png.ea4cc3b16c8406cdbd59828a78218e15.png

ofc. its not skyrim but at least there is background :D

Here is new version after few edits:

Spoiler

72850_20200919105749_1.thumb.png.933da973a622a980dc427095e991d883.png

Hmm:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, woodsman30 said:

Handing out some justice to a coward who hid behind a locked door while his friends got slaughtered and he did nothing in Liar's Retreat

But did he lock the door, or was he locked in there as part of the guard duty type thing, if he was locked in there the he is not a coward, if he locked himself in there then yup, big yellow coward.

6 minutes ago, Varithina said:

But did he lock the door, or was he locked in there as part of the guard duty type thing

I'm going with he did the place is a bandit bar as looks and also the dialog from the bandits who come in after you clear it.... When you leave the tunnels, returning to the bar area after clearing it, you will be confronted by some aggressive bandits that are just entering the bar. Among them is a bandit chief who remarks, "Hey, Longhammer, set us up with a round of... what in Oblivion happened in here?

He is a straight up coward.

I wish there was a mod that made this place back into a bar..

Never really gave much thought about Mogrul i usually just frenzy his ass and let the town kill him. Decided to go out of my way and see what he is all about....So stripped him and who knew he was just a tiny little Orc with a big mouth kinda like a chihuahua.  Now to decide what to do to him?

Spoiler

20200920152255_1.jpg.1cf29098bb0db193b2c0283fa4dfd2d5.jpg

8 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

She

? are you sure about that?

I might be mistaken, but the things that's not covered by her invisibility spell are a) a head and b) some other sort of "head"

b) is usually not found on females but on males.

Spoiler

( verified a minute ago with the available samples here )