What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

1 hour ago, worik said:

:classic_huh:Sinmir ? Party?

? ... I take it you have his twin brother there. Right?

Hell, he's drunk so he's finally relaxed and enjoying himself. Besides, he thinks he's going to get lucky with Cynthia later (is he in for a surprise).

I started a new Permadeath character playthrough;

Spoiler

Introducing Schemar! He's an elf up to no good, he steals anything he can and enjoys it.

schemar.jpg.efb4cd6015aa3c02a2f9b0b2b6e35154.jpg

But turns out he's absolutely terrible in combat and nearly dies multiple times just stepping out of the starting area, I barely survive wolves and mudcrabs, and he ran from much worse. Right before he's about to get killed, a random group of thalmor come in to save the day by zapping all the dangers. Naturally, I just tag along the Thalmor patrol for safety, and we are both scheming elves, so we get along great. I convince one of the Wizards to stay with me for protection, I gave him the nickname Thalmar. Now Schemar and Thalmar wander dungeons stealing as much treasure they can. 

scheme.jpg.83fde49fb1a179e5c8fe6a26f9fec3e6.jpg

You get props for me if you got the reference, if you didn't, this playthrough is inspired by a particular live streamer. 

This was my most recent actually playing of Skyrim, most recently I've just been testing some mods on a test save.

Editing preset: 

Spoiler

72850_20200905174049_1.png.70eae361a3f56ac6692a04003a4e1341.png

SS:

Spoiler

72850_20200905173706_1.png.3cd39ca3866f99c93e3df8d0d0f26ea6.png

//Edit:

Ugh... i'm not only making new presets xDD

i'm also working on new locations too... here is prove:

Spoiler

s12.png.084fd9669c6d5fc26b1760b499ab6707.png

but i do not upload locations SS because ppl seems to dont care about location mods xDD lel

//Edit2:

Why i making Screenshots in Abandoned Prison?...

because i lost sausan because of my stupidity xD... lol :D

Because i lost Sausan, here is new island:

Spoiler

72850_20200906161420_1.png.8ea621aaef78f3f162ca56c687d0a018.png

Spoiler

72850_20200906161105_1.png.7252a204166789d5c79a2b1b8c078790.png

Spoiler

72850_20200906161017_1.png.cec9dfaa981f459a6edde22ec0a1d452.png

tbh i didnt lost it... but i lost meshes, textures and scripts...

all files are corrupted and i dont know and i dont want to know how to fix that xD

ESP file survived because Creation Kit is making backup file every time u save ur mod :x...

so at least Sausan ESP is fine... but without scripts and meshes / textures its trash xD

because i was using few textures and mesesh made by me :x...

so its not as simple as just redownloading Aether xD

Anywaa i think that NEW island is already better :D and will be way way way better ^_^

Thats Day 2 of making it :d

1 hour ago, woodsman30 said:

Having had Honeypopcorn's overhaul mod on then off many times as I have tried to tweek it as the spawn of certain NPC and events has some real issues. I am going to put it away as it just needs to much work to be in a smooth running game... so for now R.I.P Honeypopcorn overhaul.

?

I know what you mean. I've hacked my way through the esp several times over the last year or so (or however long it's been).

I've removed a good number of the followers from the inns as I never use them. Got rid of the lulu in the wedding dress partly because I would never use her and partly because she was ridiculous. I thought I'd got rid of the Riekling Slayer but I suddenly got a letter of inheritance after several months (maybe he took a while to die). Maybe I just nerfed him but I've not seen him.

I've also down-sized the skin texture to something more civilised.

Don't lose the archive though as the mod has been gone from the Nexus for quite a while now.