worik

What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Keeping the family together.

Spoiler

Not as comfortable as your usual prison cell, hm?

Skyrim3957.png.16c0cb2fe6d725e96a73398f12cd99fc.png

Oh well, ain't matter any more.

Spoiler

Working with the wrong ingredients can be deadly.

Skyrim3958.png.c73d89b14fce9546189e6c1c6f4c8234.png

Especially if one of the main ingredients happens to be sharpened steel.

Hemming and Maven died under similar circumstances, just a bit earlier.

15 hours ago, moody132 said:

Im playing Amorous Adventures for first time

A great mod, FoxFingers did wizard work with the voice editing.

Also, when i walked in Solitude in night, Nazir jumped out of invisibility, stab someone in the back, and get back to invisibility. That was fucking amazing, never seen that before, I have no idea what mod does that, doubt it's vanilla thing. Perhaps Immersive Citizens or Immersive World Encounters.

I think that's IWE as well.  Haven't seen that one myself, but I think the guild characters only are available as options if you do the questline.

Also, from the moment i installed it every women in Skyrim decided not to wear panties.

Pretty sure that is from another mod.

4 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

Yes just spawn her back in  game AKA player.placeatme 0001412B  she uses the same AI as before like she never left.

I must have used the wrong ID number or console command when I tried that a long time ago. I might create a new waitress NPC, if I find out how to trigger her to spawn after the completion of Blood on the Ice quest. The easy way would be to just mod her appearance then bring her back to life as a different person. But that's a project for another day.

Thanks for the replies everyone 🙂

17 hours ago, Jeff_9 said:

I must have used the wrong ID number or console command when I tried that a long time ago. I might create a new waitress NPC, if I find out how to trigger her to spawn after the completion of Blood on the Ice quest. The easy way would be to just mod her appearance then bring her back to life as a different person. But that's a project for another day.

Thanks for the replies everyone 🙂

As long as you go to windhelm before the level the quest normally started - then using this mod lets you prevent the murders and complete the quest.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67791?tab=description

When I start a new character, I like to see how long I can go before getting killed. My character got killed the other day, and it was really annoying for 2 reasons: I got one shotted at full health by a draugr death overlord, and it was one of those hits that are a clear miss visually but the game detects as valid.

Leaving High Hrothgar in the rain.
xVqk2yKd_o.jpg

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is it me or is the gel on the left wearing odd boots?

What armour is the one on the right wearing?

Alessia mentioned it already, Black Rose.

This one is included with NPC Onean, she got ca. 10 included outfits.

I do not understand what you mean with gel on left boot ?