What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

On 9/19/2020 at 11:34 AM, woodsman30 said:

I'm going with he did the place is a bandit bar as looks and also the dialog from the bandits who come in after you clear it.... When you leave the tunnels, returning to the bar area after clearing it, you will be confronted by some aggressive bandits that are just entering the bar. Among them is a bandit chief who remarks, "Hey, Longhammer, set us up with a round of... what in Oblivion happened in here?

He is a straight up coward.

I wish there was a mod that made this place back into a bar..

Interesting NPCs clones the bar but leaves the original version as is to avoid tampering with any base game quests too much.

I'm in the early stages of the main quest.

Cl5sbZPT_o.jpg

2k9gvnrq_o.jpg

I don't plan on doing the Companions questline, but I took Aela with me as a temporary follower. I figured that I could use some backup until I reach a higher level.

After staying the night at Kynesgrove, I decide to head back to Whiterun with Aela. Going through Eastmarch, we engage the dragon flying around Bonestrew Crest. Then Aela decides to attack the mammoth nearby. What the hell, woman!? The other mammoth joins in. The giant in the camp nearby sees what's going on, now he's pissed. So now we've got a dragon, 2 mammoths, and a giant attacking us. My character is at level 9, FFS! The battle lasted a good 10 minutes. I managed to survive by using the terrain in ways NPCs can't navigate well and shooting a ton of arrows.

Aftermath shot:

Ee4lXvDJ_o.jpg

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Famous last words, "I'm going to mount your head on my wall!"

Round these parts we have a saying "If that is right then I'll show my arse on the Town Hall steps". Perhaps your bandit said "If that's right then I'll show my balls from the guard tower"?

Shot taken from Rubbers George, Skyrim's largest prophylactic emporium?

Today i had weirdest and propably best Skyrim experience of all time. Let me tell

Well, first of all today i hasn't even one CTD. That actually never happend.

Im playing Amorous Adventures for first time, and decided that i want bang Elisief, because, well, that's kinda achievement.

SPOILERS to Amorous Adventures.

First I discovered that bards of bards accademy are prostitutes. Well, kinda make sense. Later Lydia had to convince my Solitude housecarl whatever her name is, Jordis i think, that it is honor to being fucked by her lesbian vampire thane.

Then, Me and Jordis been brutally raped by Altmer bitch from clothes shop for quest purpouses.

In the end i banged Elisief in middle of Wedding Temple with Lisette singing 'dragonborn comes', Sofia getting drunk and other guest just watching.

And now i'm trying to convince Elisif that taking her for quest to repair some lighthouses isn't good idea.

Also, when i walked in Solitude in night, Nazir jumped out of invisibility, stab someone in the back, and get back to invisibility. That was fucking amazing, never seen that before, I have no idea what mod does that, doubt it's vanilla thing. Perhaps Immersive Citizens or Immersive World Encounters.

At the end, big props for creators of Amorous Adventures, its so well-made, easily could be integraded part of Skyrim. For me now it is must have mod.

Also, from the moment i installed it every women in Skyrim decided not to wear panties.

TESV.exe_DX9_20200922_010958.jpg

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Luckily I was taking the necessary precautions. That Nurelion guy was coughing and spluttering all over the place.

Reveal hidden contents

678362885_WhitePhial.jpg.536a02392eb15a9c0aac4088d11c2b26.jpg

Bonus pics of big Sue for no particular reason other than "it's big Sue". :classic_smile:

Reveal hidden contents

277064764_Susanna1.jpg.f0fc2a1ad4f5ef8b361f683b30c866d8.jpg

2052195810_Susanna2.jpg.a0ef0f178c415d8d0387dc01efc81fa4.jpg

[/spoilers]

"Talkin' 'bout a big legged momma, they're back in style again
I mean them heart shaped booties, back in style again"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLSXYxlwl4c

Is there a mod that fills the waitress position at Candlehearth Hall after Susanna the Wicked is murdered?

35 minutes ago, Jeff_9 said:

Is there a mod that fills the waitress position at Candlehearth Hall after Susanna the Wicked is murdered?

I don't know, she never dies in my game. My first order of business when I enter Windhelm for the first time is to take out Calixto.

EDIT. I see I was nInjad by @worik. Populated Towns and Cities also adds bar staff but not a replacement as such.

49 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

My first order of business when I enter Windhelm for the first time is to take out Calixto.

An honourable treat that we should employ in RL: enter a a new town, spot the creep, kill him (almost always a "him")

50 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I see I was nInjad

:classic_blush:

Keeping the family together.

Spoiler

Not as comfortable as your usual prison cell, hm?

Skyrim3957.png.16c0cb2fe6d725e96a73398f12cd99fc.png

Oh well, ain't matter any more.

Spoiler

Working with the wrong ingredients can be deadly.

Skyrim3958.png.c73d89b14fce9546189e6c1c6f4c8234.png

Especially if one of the main ingredients happens to be sharpened steel.

Hemming and Maven died under similar circumstances, just a bit earlier.