What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Just finished the Gordon Clorr gig and it's decision time.

1268431294_ClawDone.jpg.c86abad9b41ea89650675d9241ed1a3e.jpg

Left and run the gauntlet to Falkreath. Could end in tears with only 13 followers. ☹️

Right and head to Whiterun and pick up some reinforcements and do the run to Solitude. Could end in tears even with 113 followers unless we are very lucky. ☹️

Decision immediately put on hold as a bunch of nutters from MINPCs storm in from the left and another bunch storm in from the other end of town. ?

Decision made. Fuck this for a game of soldiers - Reinforcements and major upgrades to our gear.

7 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Did you guys know there is a hidden werewolf wandering around?

SPOILER!!!

Hide contents

You can encounter these farmers who will tell you a dragon destroyed their home.

HiddenWerewolf.thumb.jpg.b24090355c03b7d1803d9a45440fe02a.jpg

If you encounter them during the day or in an interior (they will up travel to the closest inn) they will appear as normal.  If you encounter them in an exterior cell at night the wife will be dead and her hostile werewolf husband will be standing over her body.

I've just finished basic re-installation so that is one of those little things that I've managed to miss that I'll be looking out for in a new playthrough. I don't even know if that TheEpicNate guy has picked through Skyrim enough to have noticed that yet.

I finally finished my custom Serana.

GK3v7YXB_o.jpg

I spent over an hour dicking around in the Creation Kit trying to find out what kind of sorcery was switching Serana's eyes back to default. A quick internet search revealed the answer: Amazing Follower Tweaks. In about 2 seconds after you load your save, the eyes texture gets swapped. WTF?

The cheap workaround is to copy her eyes texture to the eyes folder and rename it. Or just don't use her with AFT.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/261/

With the other mods sorted out in my load order, I can finally start my playthrough :)

"Say ah!"

mPvksP8n_o.jpg

"Come on. Let's go already!"

L7EwbgNT_o.jpg

I dropped two followers in Riverwood due to neck seams I couldn't be annoyed with fixing.

Just off to Whiterun. It's going to be a saga, I can feel it in my water. ?

Screenshot required so here's one of a new annoyance.

Is there a simple cure for the plastic hair or should I just swap it out?

71868663_Lunahair.jpg.b0317341da89314c6f83f11a4476d905.jpg

I'm not sure why but lately interiors and nights still look great but daytime exterior is too bright.

I encountered the farmer who turns into a werewolf a while back. It was in the middle of the night near Halted Stream Camp. I could see a man running around in his underwear in the distance. As I got closer, he started to transform. I was with 2 vampire followers, and we disposed of him before he could fully take beast form. In all my time playing and modding Skyrim, I didn't know this was a possible encounter. I've only seen it once, and haven't seen it since. I took screenshots to remember it.

fEDmQFWA_o.jpg

c7iho55B_o.jpg

Why can't everyone be like this?

Just two 'Wandering Alchemists' or somesuch from, I think Populated Roads, Paths and Bumpsa-Daisy or maybe MINPCs.

Using my HP head, my default NPC mesh and NPC texture and look fantastic - no neck seam or gap  - nuffink.

Alchemists.jpg.0eda513a57bca132b1e81074b101b1e6.jpg

I said 'why can't everyone be like this?'

She's one of my skooma ingredient suppliers. To be fair she is an orc so I should probably take that into consideration.

Ish.jpg.89aa0be0db1dc021303275100c147514.jpg