What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

12 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

"Darling, you have returned to consummate our love."

Hide contents

Yeah, 'bout our marriage...

Hide contents

I request a divorce.

Thanks for your understanding.

"Yeah, 'bout our marriage..."  I thought that was where that was going. Thanks for the laugh at the end of a long day.

13 minutes ago, decaluka said:

Your game looks really good @Shermie, what ENB are you usign (and is that LE or SE)?

Hi and thx for the comment,i think the enb i use is Rampage enb with a custom prepass also iv'e tweaked quite a bit to suit my tastes.

And of course i use LE edition which can be a bit tempermental due to all the mods but tends to run fine mostly.

16 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Samira? You mean Vladmyri Lugosi from Androctonus Followers?

Yeah. She's the reason I wanted this pack. Just didn't like their names so I've changed 'em to something more believable.

Beelzebabe = Belinda, Mordette LeBel = Mordette, Tyrvanja the Spear-Skald = Tatjana and Vladmyri Lugosi = Samira

Fixing neck seams, quelling CTDs,  correcting load orders, stabilizing FPS, building a better body... You know, all the fun stuff Skyrim has to offer.

I'd take pics and show you them, but well, I have to have a working game for that ?

On 7/21/2020 at 5:04 PM, Alessia Wellington said:

Who's that cutie watching your back?

Got a shot of Dorothea who is still in my game. Zsa Zsa appears to have been uninstalled.

Take no notice of her size, that's the outfit (BS-ed to a different body).

Dorothea.jpg.666aecde075590777145c233c3b19a8e.jpg

Zsa Zsa under the compass bar.

1608167244_ModConflict.thumb.jpg.77e1d4ecf57fd36bf585c02d26be6da1.jpg

It's beyond my skill but maybe you can tell which of them is in the original screenie by the hair do? I'm leaning towards Zsa Zsa as she seems to have a chubbier-cheeked face.

Wondering why Morthal haven't cottoned onto Alva's Dirty little secret yet.

Spoiler

You would think the Vampire drain would give it away...

20200729003157_1.jpg.9a97a923ff7758b560b404469da5fd42.jpg

I would help but, you know, crippling arachnophobia...

20200729003310_1.jpg.d1a871f97f0583390b932854729ee6f9.jpg

Besides, they seem to have it covered.

To explain this mess. A Mod I have creates more spawns, it's set only for Predators (which includes Frost Spiders) and, leaving Morthal by the South road, if you turn East you have Spiders, turn West and Spiders (think the spawns change to Sabre Cats at later levels) So I went East/Left, realised too many spiders of the sort that I wasn't able to significantly damage and ran back to Morthal. During this time, the Headless Horseman had trained all the spiders to the West into me.

I reckon they would have been too much for the Morthal guard had they not had Alva's help who, being a vampire, is immune to their poison and can drain health to heal herself plus, being an outstanding quest NPC, is still essential and can't be killed.

I admit that, when it became clear Alva and the Guards would prevail, I did run up and grab the stragglers that had carried on following the horseman and brought them down in the hope a couple more guard would die, giving me more steel arrows.

Edit: Ooh Look, Snow. Haven't seen any of that in my game for well over a year now, maybe two.

1 hour ago, Speed Metal said:

Eh, Samira? I don't really care what you raise, but a cow ain't useful against a dragon.

Careful with underestimating the cute pets.... :classic_ph34r:

Many honourable knights had to pay a hefty prize for their brave but ... little misjudgement of the situation

Spoiler

1568498690caerbannog.jpg

2 hours ago, worik said:

Careful with underestimating the cute pets.... :classic_ph34r:

Many honourable knights had to pay a hefty prize for their brave but ... little misjudgement of the situation

Reveal hidden contents

1568498690caerbannog.jpg

If I'm not mistaken (though I might be) that's one of the scenes overlooking Doune Castle (roughly pronounced as "Doon"). Well worth a visit if you're ever in Scotland, it has an excellent audio tour by Terry Jones with lot's of references to the making of the film.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Well worth a visit if you're ever in Scotland, it has an excellent audio tour by Terry Jones with lot's of references to the making of the film.

?

Spoiler

Certain very inconvinient events prevented us from doing exactly ☝️ this, at exacty this time of 2020. Speaking for myself, I'm done with 2020 and we can skip the rest. Could we agree on the global scale to start 2021 in the next days?

Trying to work out what is going on with the Whiterun Guard.

They arrest me and I'm taken to Whiterun to pay the fine (beats walking)
Minus any stolen goods... I don't have any stolen goods and most of what I am wearing I made myself.

Spoiler

20200731152055_1.jpg.98bf750443c2dfdd2a5668818a17a3d3.jpg

Except when I arrive at Whiterun

Spoiler

20200731152153_1.jpg.4d2e9ea1bf3bb8af8b5eeb4bd3eee60e.jpg

I seem to be missing some bits.

I was looking to see if it were option from Sexlab adventures or something and was random but it's the same two items. My shoulder belt and tribal skirt.

WTF, WR Guard!?!

1 hour ago, worik said:

Speaking for myself, I'm done with 2020 and we can skip the rest.

Don't be ridiculous. We've still got the Europe League to play out and the Prem starts again on 12th September. :classic_smile: Meanwhile we have the transfer market to keep us entertained. :classic_smile:

I'm trying to create my shipfu from Azur Lane (St. Louis) as an immortal, unlimited blood supply for my vampiric playthrough.

20200729190855_1.jpg.634d901ee06769404ef9bdb623e56466.jpg

She's also marriable. The "feed on you" dialogue doesn't appear here because in this screenshot I'm still not a vampire yet (I set the option to feed on her available when player is a vampire) 

20200729235642_1.jpg.5780f8bbcc89de89370fa48d63ed72b0.jpg

I'm still figuring out how to create her package so she can change her behavior according to the player's gameplan. Hopefully I'll get it done so I can play Skyrim until Cyberpunk2077 release.